Sweet Venom Arc 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"T-thanks! Sorry again!"

Seeth hurried into the kitchen and quickly zoomed back out after only a few seconds, Oxyi and Tivy catching a glimpse of two lizard sized hand-prints on her bum cheeks, getting yet another reaction from the pair. Seeth and Diego ducked back into their room with Plasia following in shortly.

"I bet they have mad sex." Tivy continued her happy dance.

"Pffft! Shush Tivy. She's got a stellar pair of tits on her, don't she? You'd think with them being that big that they'd sag but... I wonder if she does back exercises or something?"

"Mhmm milky milky big fat alien tats! Thiccie lizard dick too! Gimme gimme gimme!" Tivy half sung her sex brained sentence, closing her eyes and mimicking squeezing various body parts with her hands.

"Fuckin' hell Tivy, you horny little thing. You see one pair of admittedly massive honkers and you're practically drooling!"

"I can't help mahself, Oxyi! You try being locked up for a half a year in a sex dungeon! It gets in your braaaaaain!"

"Hmm. Understandable I suppose. Cmon, lets go check on the guys-"

"IT HAPPENED AGAIN!" Geralt yelled from the cockpit. "THE FUCKING BLUE EYE THING! ALL THE SCREENS!"

The girls looked at one another and rolled their eyes, laughing to one another but as they stood, Trent emerged from the cockpit, looking worried.

"He's not lying... I saw it this time too. We need to tell Diego."

"Oh... he's a little uhm..."

"He's getting' his cheeks clapped!" Tivy cut straight to the chase.

"Yeah.. he's- wait, what?! He's getting his cheeks clapped?!"

Trent and Tivy both turned to face Oxyi as she processed the exact words spoken.

"Ayup. Well, we don't know that, maybe she lets him... you know."

"Just when I thought I had it figured out, now she's got a dick too!"

"You didn't know that?" Tivy paused, tilting her head.

"No! No I didn't! I guess I never thought about it! I just-"

"STOP TALKING ABOUT SEETH'S DICK AND HELP ME FIGURE OUT WHAT IS GOING ON WITH DAMN SCREENS YOU HORN-DOGS!"

12