Sweet Venom Arc 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He saw one that might work, complete with white frills, laces and sultry black body and pulled the outfit out from the rack, taking it to the front desk and laying it down. He was unusually shy as he spoke to the cashier, with just a hint of pink flushing through his cheeks and face.

"Any chance you could hold onto this for me? We'll be back later to pay for it."

*** Half an hour later -- At the salvage area within the ship hangers ***

"Holy hell, this is a lot more than I expected! Looks like you dragged half a reactor down here!" The man wiped his brow with an oily cloth and looked at the industrial sized pull cart with a mixture of awe and fear.

"You can pay?" Plasia towered over the man, staring down at him from behind the lenses of the mask, her organs itching for more but she kept it together, knowing what was around the corner for her.

"Yeah, that's not an issue, I just gotta figure out how much this is all worth. Don't wanna short change you." He stepped out from behind the rusting work bench and began to examine the piled up equipment, pulling a worn notepad from his breast pocket and scribbling some notes.

"Can I just check, this stuff was spare, right? Half of this stuff is vital for a ship to run and if you've pulled it out willy-nilly, well, you'll need it back."

"ITS FINE!" She snarled from under the mask, looking around to see if anyone was about, it appeared to be just them. "Sorry, hungry."

The guy recoiled in fear a little but then continued his inspection of the equipment, keeping a close eye on the masked giant.

"Sure. My wife gets cranky when she's hungry too. How fast do you need the money? I can draw you up a proper price for this lot but it'll take me an hour or so, or I can do a rough but fair estimate." He scribbled and figure on the note pad and showed it to her and the alien nodded enthusiastically.

"Rough is good, yes."

"Alrighty, as long as you promise not to come down here later and raze hell cuz you think I short changed you. Lemme go sort the payment out."

He ducked off behind another work bench and into a separate room and could be heard searching through some drawers. Plasia surveyed the room and noticed some cameras in the corners, but they didn't seem to be on from what she could tell.

"Cameras broken?"

"Only in here, its fine, we don't get much crime. The boys here are a solid bunch of lads and I know I can trust them." The man raised his voice to talk back from inside the storage room.

"Alone now...?" Plasia asked, creeping towards the door, feeling her urges build.

"Uh... yeah, the guys are on lunch. Hey, look, I get that you're a bit different but you can't be asking people if they're alone after you've just asked about the security cameras, that's weird. People are gonna think you're up to something."

The words had a sterilising effect on her, the note from earlier shunted to the front of her mind and she snapped herself out of her haze, stepping back from the door and back towards the salvage. In a few more seconds, the man emerged, noticeably with a pistol now holstered to his hip but a large bag of cash in his right hand.

"Are you... scared of me...?" Plasia queried, tilting her head slightly, trying to appear smaller by hunching her shoulders together awkwardly.

"Ma'am, you're four times the size of me, wearing a gas mask and asking if I'm alone. It's a little troubling if I'm honest. I've taken steps to protect myself but providing you're just a bit... well, weird and not say, dangerous, then we're all good. How does this look?" He held out the weighty bag of money to her and she grabbed it from him carefully, making sure to not appear any more threatening.

"Good! I am just weird... Fast way to adult wing?"

"The adult wing? Oh, is that where you're from? I thought the mask was a health and safety thing but maybe its a sex thing after all. Take the corridor to your right out the main entrance, follow the signs, should take you straight there rather than going through the mall."

"Will leave you now. Thank you." She forced out gratitude as her trembling body urged her to take rash decisions that would impede her plan.

She span on the spot and marched off before the guy could respond and he just stared at her in bewilderment as she disappeared through the main entrance to the area. She knew exactly where she was going next though, she cared not for the random looks from passers-by but instead kept a very close eye out for the crew who knew her, it was imperative that they didn't spot her.

She took the most secluded route she could, following the man's instructions and eventually ended up back at the adult wing, making her way to the front carefully to ensure that her crew-mates weren't around, upon clarifying they weren't there, she marched right up to the combined entrance of "Mina's Proud Whores" and "The Warrens" where both Mina and Tani where talking about what they'd seen today.

"Oh hey Tani! Look at that, the other Czarite turned up! She's coming over too!"

Her breathing became more frantic from under the mask as her urges kicked in hard, an animalistic magnetism was drawing every fibre of her being towards them with a potency that was unmatched.

"How much for services?" Her barely contained lust was beginning to crack through the thin veneer of normality she'd crudely crafted together

"Straight to business huh? Don't blame you! Your friends were super nice earlier so I'll do you a discount if you want! What were you after?"

"Sex. Want to cum inside."

"See, Tani would charge you extra for that but not at Mina's, it'll be 7 Dies for a girl of your choosing with that glorious cream pie finish." Mina was laying her sales routine on thick but it was becoming more obvious to her that it really wasn't required.

"7 Dies...? How many girls?"

The comment took Mina off guard slightly.

"One ain't enough? Eh, I don't suppose it would be looking at you! I got forty five girls in total, you can have as many as you want, no discounts for bulk buying though."

"I want all of them. Now." A deep, lustful growl rumbled out from beneath the gas mask.

"All of them?!" Mina's jaw dropped and she started to pull her crew together. "Not being funny but that's a lot of bodies! You sure you're gonna get your monies worth? Y-you're gonna cream pie forty five goblins?! Hell, have you even got the money?!" There were so many questions but the massive alien kept the conversation pushing forward.

Plasia slammed the bag she was carrying onto Mina's stand, silver and golden Dies spilling out as she did so.

"Holy shit, I guess you do! You were right, Tani! She IS a rich freak!" Mina and Tani were looking at one another and back to Plasia, a cocktail of feelings coursing through them. "Lets see if you got what it takes! I'll make it fun, you do finish in every goblin I got and I'll knock half the price off."

"How much for the bunnies?!" Plasia's voice was quaking, a bulge rising and pressing tightly against her groin.

"T-twelve a piece for an h-hour! I-i got sixteen girls and three guys!" Tani was shaking on the spot, rapidly switching her vision between Plasia and Mina, trying to make sense of the situation.

"Them too! All of them."

"You're buying out both houses?!?" Tani couldn't believe what she was hearing and struggled to pick her jaw up. "Holy shit Mina! We're gonna make an absolute killing here!"

"I want you both too. Bring everyone."

"O-of course! Come on in!" Tani dashed into the club to immediately gather her people up whilst Mina escorted Plasia into the back rooms of the club, picking out the biggest room for her, giddy excitement rolling through the room as the massive alien strode in and the stage was set.

A wicked grin spread over Plasia's face as she was brought to the room and she began to unzip her outfit, a whole squad of eager goblins licking their lips and waiting for their turn behind her.

They had no idea what was about to unfold.

12