All Comments on 'Sweet Venom Ch. 14 - Arc 01 Finale'

by Beta_Krogoth

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
abiostudent3abiostudent3almost 2 years ago

Hello! I just binge-read this whole series this morning. I figured I'd stop and leave a comment before reading the two chapters of the next book. (I'm sorry you haven't been getting much feedback!)

So far, I'm a fan of the story. Space-harem has been done before, but that's perfectly fine; you're bringing a new setting and a start with more explosive action than harem-gathering, which is appreciated.

There are typos and a few other little issues here and there, but that's something you can catch with editing.

My biggest complaint, is that while your main characters have some depth, the rest of them lack nuance. They're very black or white; the captain of the freighter, for example.

This is clearly supposed to be a bit of a grimdark universe you're building, but even then people are rarely *quite* so abjectly evil; certainly not in such numbers.

Anyways, cheers, and just wanted to let you know someone was appreciating your writing. Thanks for putting it up here!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm in agreement with abiostudent3, and also waited to the end to comment.

It's a very good story and held my interest with lots going on, and deserving to be called sci-fi.

I agree a little relevant fleshing out of characters would make them more engaging, and improve the storyline and flow.

However, you are seriously in need of a good editor. Punctuation, missing words, homophones, some repetition and redundancy to name a few. It deserves a good edit and polish, which would make it a solid 5 star story. Anyway, onward with the story.

Strand

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBeta_Krogoth@Beta_Krogoth
I'm a sci-fi writer with my own universe called "Heavy Weapons", has a lot of futa characters and very large tiddies, but loads of lore and stories if you like that sort of thing. Support me and Heavy Weapons on Patreon + get early access and voting rights on pictures commiss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES