Sweetness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What no vodka on Saturdays?" I made them laugh, but the owner Jackie came back with a bottle of Tito's and a jar of cherries.

"Too early?"

"Never too early for cherries." Angie laughed. Plop, plop the cherries went into the glass. "Happy birthday Sabrina." And she lifted the plastic cup, together we all toasted my birthday. "How old are you my darling?"

"Um, thirty." I swallowed, I was enjoying myself, I was looking at the blonde in the mirror surrounded by the two brunettes. I had just a little tear in my eyes. "You know, this is without question my favorite birthday." I had my bare legs crossed, my hands in my lap, looking at my nails holding the little cup. "Last year I spent it washing cars for a church charity."

"Really?" Sam asked, "That must of been fun. You all sexy in a wet T-shirt."

"I wish, my friend forgot it was my birthday, she signed me up for it and she did something else. We were cleaning cars from another past snowstorm, inside an old garage, it was freezing. It was me and all kids. I had to supervise about a dozen children, I slept for two days afterward. Haha."

The hairstylist then wet my hair, massaged in some goo, and put it up in rollers. They worked on my eyebrows, my lashes. I was relaxed, I had vodka in my system and I listened to the others talk. I felt brushes on my cheeks, chin, and forehead. I felt them paint my eyes, my lips.

"Would you like me to pierce your ears?" I opened my eyes, I felt my lashes, Jackie was holding a weird-looking device.

I sat up more in the chair. I held up my hands, "Please do what you want to me, but let my friends go." They laughed and Jackie made me hold my hair with the rollers out of the way.

Click, click. More blow-drying, more fluffing, they took out all the rollers from all of our hair. We were done, I couldn't wait to see our new look in the mirror, my new earrings, our new faces for the Dollar store, and the other guests in the lobby. I slipped on my black pantyhose in front of everyone, wishing I had a tattoo with a story like them, I slipped on my black pumps, redid the little buckles. I had no trouble with my nails. One of the salon girls helped me out of the chair. The other two were already in front of the mirror, from the back they looked incredible, their stockings and heels back on. When I saw them in the mirror I was amazed, they looked so different, so beautiful. Angie turned around, she smiled she took my hand. Soon I was in the middle again of the two of them, in front of the mirror. I didn't really recognize myself, I touched my hair, my ears, I put my hands on my chest, I started to form more tears.

"No crying," Jackie said, now standing behind me, holding my shoulders. "I don't want you messing up your makeup." I turned around and hugged her.

*

We were standing outside the salon, I couldn't stop looking in the mirrors, I had on so much makeup, and my hair looked longer, it was definitely lighter, and it was curled even more at the end. My lashes were thicker, darker, cheekbones nicer, more feminine. Even my ears were different, little diamond studs were shining through my blonde hair. I was getting excited, I had to run upstairs, hide in my room and take care of one little problem. I didn't want to be making a mess in my panties. I was so tucked so tight I wouldn't show anyway, I had a little bit of tape and I had a panty shield hidden tight in my little purple bikinis.

"Ladies, I have to tinkle I will be right back," I told them, then Samantha grabbed my arm and led me to a small employee ladies' room right behind reception. I went in, took pictures in the mirror, and came out. I was still excited I would have to find another way to calm down and relax. I was shaking, my voice was trembling, I was way too excited. There was no way I could have taken care of my excitement so close to others, so close to the front desk. I didn't want anyone to hear me sigh.

"Well, what do we have here? The runway must be close by." Jay walked over from the elevators, "Three lovely models to take our mind off of the snow."

Angie laughed and hugged him, "That is the plan." She introduced him to Sam and then he took my hand and complimented my hair. I felt my excitement build again, a handsome man was holding my hand. Then I saw Austin appear over his shoulder, moving closer.

He said hello to everyone and then put his arms around my waist, his mid-section was touching me, I had to shake my hair I had to start thinking about something other than a male body pressing up against me. I had to remember I was being watched by others.

"Wow, you look wonderful in the daytime, but you also look pretty wonderful in the nighttime too. It's a win-win." He smiled, he kissed my cheek, I felt everyone approving of us, everyone happy with this rendezvous.

I was excited and embarrassed. I had an image in my mind of dropping to my knees. Pulling out Austin's manhood, making him hard and happy. Maybe cum in my panties, so I could get on with the day, take my mind off of being so feminine and sexual. I had to move away from his body. I kept glancing in the mirrors surrounding the lobby, seeing me with these people was doing something to me I wasn't prepared for, I wasn't used to feeling so femme in close proximity to others.

I cleared my throat, "Do you really want to go shopping, the stores might be closed?"

"I'll call for you, where do you want to go," I told Sam and she went back to reception. I watched her on the phone, she looked incredible, her hair was so shiny like her new lips, I was so happy that I knew her. "Everything in the strip mall is open but you will have to get the guys to plow so you can walk over, the parking lot is still snowed in." She winked at us.

Sam waved and two men walked over, Angie flirted with them, touching their jackets and holding their arms. She complimented their choice of coats, aftershave, and Hotels. They were both on board with plowing the sidewalk before the lot. I wished I was more like her, she was the type of woman I always thought I would become. The type I always wanted to be.

I could tell the two workmen were happy to stand here with three pretty women, I kept catching them looking at my legs, small breasts, and hair. They were giving the other two girls the same attention. Austin and Jay couldn't take their eyes off of us either.

The two men went outside to start plowing and shoveling, and Samantha went into one of the offices. She told me I had to send pictures of our shopping trip and then call her when we came back. She kissed my cheek before she went to work. She smiled and complimented my new hair again, she told me it looked beautiful, fluffier. She seemed very excited and surprised with the day's new direction, the turn of events. A snow day like in high school.

Jay and Angie went back up to the room to get her a coat, when I told her I didn't have one she said she would bring one for me. I never needed one before, usually, I got in the car, pulled up front, and sauntered inside. I never would have walked there even though it was so close, just on the other side of the parking lot. The reception area was quite quiet, and Austin held my hand. I loved the people passing us, saying hello, watching, assuming we were married or sleeping together. I was getting excited again, I felt my 'clit' grow in my panties. I was quite small and I knew how to tuck, but I put my black bag in front of me just in case.

"Here you go." Angie put a black coat around me, she buttoned me up. "I only wear a coat when I come back here to visit, In Pasadena, the weather is so perfect." I then pulled my long hair out of the back of it and she helped me fix my hair. I loved that it felt so long, I saw my reflection in the mirror, I could see my long gold clip-on hoops, I could see my new tiny diamonds in my newly pierced ears. How was I going to explain that to Lora, how was I going to explain the nails? Angie took my arm and we stood in front of the wall-to-wall mirrors, the coats we had on were both short showing off our legs, just barely covering our dresses.

"We were going to spend the week in New York City, just a quick honeymoon, a couple of museums and restaurants." She had a sad smile in the mirror, I felt so bad.

"Angie?" I was going to ask her something, but I couldn't get it out. Soon we were hugging, she was slightly sobbing, the men were behind us.

"Ha, what the hell am I crying for?" She wiped away her tears, I was quite proud that she could move on so quickly, I never would have been able to do that. "C'mon Hazlet is waiting for us. Plus look at my phone, everybody is texting me wishing the wedding was a happening too, ha."

We took a couple of pictures for her friends and family that had sent her well wishes, she was so bubbly, she was smiling so radiantly. She was the perfect woman.

I put on my sunglasses and we followed her out the front doors. The snow must have stopped coming down hours ago, it was sunny out and not windy at all, it was quite nice, considering. I pointed to the snow hill that was my car and we laughed. Then we followed the newly plowed path, I was clicking in my high heels clutching onto Austin, the other two now behind us. I loved listening to both Angie and my heels, it was starting to turn me on, I was getting excited all over again, it was getting a little crazy. Even seeing the long shadow of two figures holding each other and walking was making things harder, harder, harder.

*

We were behind the two men with the snowplows, They performed their last spray and the snow flew off into the other parking lot, When they turned around and smiled at us I wanted to flirt as Angie did. I disengaged from Austin's arms and walked up to them. I put my fingers with my long purple nails on one of the man's chest, inside of his coat. "Thank you so much, please have a drink with us later at the hotel." I put my tongue on my top lip and smiled. "You too." And I slightly rubbed the other man's cheek, he was older maybe in his fifties and he seemed quite taken with me. I saw him slightly blush, looking at him over my sunglasses as he looked down at my legs. My legs in view from the thighs down.

"You're welcome Miss, have a great day, all of you." Then they walked away, Angie saying goodbye as they passed. They turned around and watched us some more before waving, and all of us moved on.

Austin had a bigger than usual smile on his face when I grabbed his arm again. "You just made it all worth it for those two guys, you know. I'm sure we can get them to clean off your car. Maybe even everybody's car, heh."

*

The first stop Dollar Tree was empty, there were two people in the store. The Asian man behind the counter seemed surprised to see us, to see anyone, "Good afternoon." We said hello and Angie grabbed a basket. I was still clutching Austin's arm.

"Hi." An incredibly large young girl was walking around the aisles holding her back. "If you need any help, uh, just ask." She had a weird grimace on her face as she wandered away. I could hear her sneakers squeaking on the floor.

Angie called me over and told me she always bought false lashes in the dollar stores and she made me pick out some, soon she had a basket full of little items. I was walking around again, I got distracted by a little mirror. I couldn't believe how my lashes looked right now, my lips, everything, I looked so feminine, I looked incredible. I started to tremble, I breathed out "Whoo." That wasn't good that meant I was getting too excited again. Between yesterday and this morning I had more orgasms than I had all month. Wearing my femme clothes, especially stockings, always made me more than excited, add the hanging out with a man and my libido was doing gymnastics.

I left Angie and Jay in front of the greeting cards and made my way back to Austin. The young girl was in the aisle blocking the whole path, she was so wide, it was so cute. She had her hands still on her back and she had her eyes closed aimed at the ceiling.

"Hi sweetness, would you like me to rub your back? I used to rub my sister, she has three kids now, I know the exact spots." I smiled, I wanted to do something for her she seemed so uncomfortable.

"Oh my god, I would love that." She grimaced and put her hands on one of the shelves, I started to work on her lower back. I pushed, I rubbed, I kneaded. Austin watched me from the end of the aisle, he had a smile on his face.

"When are you due?" I asked.

"I don't want to even think about it, I am so late," She almost laughed, it was more of a grunt.

After a couple of minutes, she stretched and told me, thank you. "I really needed that." She smiled and moved back closer to the register.

I turned around, I was startled. "Hey, beautiful." Austin kissed my cheek, I watched him in the little mirror. He then put his hand on my chin and looked into my blue eyes, we kissed, we started making out in the paper goods aisle. We slowly pulled away, I was out of breath, I was shaking. I held his arm and we walked around some more. The pregnant girl and the older man were now arguing with each other, they were getting quite worked up. We decided to look on the other side of the store. Investigate the refrigerators, the freezers.

*

We were in the back, it was darker, and he had his arms around me, I felt wonderful. The entire day so far has been feeding into my sexual stimulation, feeding into my excitement, I really wasn't used to it. We weren't really out that long. I couldn't even focus, I wanted to go back to the room and take care of myself twice, three times. My toy would be screaming, it would be worn out, what was happening to me? Just him holding me was making me wet, hard, I was so glad I was tucked, I was glad I picked up the surgical tape at the drug store yesterday. I was even more glad I was wearing this sexy dress, Angie and I looked like we just walked out of a wedding rehearsal, a bachelorette party, a stripper convention, a wet dream.

When I talked there was a slight tremble in my voice, I was hoping it sounded cute.

"Are you okay?" He looked at me, he tapped my nose.

I leaned into him, I had to do this, I had to get some sort of release, I hated the idea of him thinking I was some sort of slut... or worse. "I am, actually I am quite wonderful," I put a finger on his cheek, I loved that he let me touch him, feel him, be close to him. "Austin, can I ask you something?"

I was watching the top of Jay and Angie's heads a couple of aisles away, it's crazy but she was having such a good time, just traipsing around this empty store. I heard her giggling, I heard them talking, it made me feel even better.

"Sure, what's up?"

"Um, I don't know how to ask this without sounding like a nympho. Which I definitely am not, by the way." I giggled, he smiled at me and shook his head. I had his complete attention. I moved in front of him, my hands now on his chest. "I am a little over-excited."

"Are you?" He put his finger on my lips, "Well maybe I will have to take care of that." He took my hand and led me to the back of the store, it was dark, it was quiet, it was out of the way. He had a sly smile on his face. I put my back to the wall, we were surrounded by folding chairs, a rack of sponges, piles of cardboard, and unopened boxes. My arms went around his neck, his went around my waist. His large hands holding me tight, in his grip. I felt so small as we kissed, our tongues intermingling. This was crazy, what was I doing?

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I'm sorry for feeling like this." I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I took his face in my hands and we kissed harder, our bodies tight against each other. "The salon, being with you, I'm sorry." I had to keep on looking at him to make sure this was real and not something I dreamed up while laying on my hotel bed in my lingerie.

'That's okay," He made a slight laugh, "I'm sure I will get through it." He laughed into my lips, then he kissed my neck, he unbuttoned the coat and I pulled him into me, I couldn't believe how good it felt, just to be against such a hard body, only a wall away from people. I have never been hornier, I had never been in the arms of a man. His hands were on the back of my purple dress, feeling the top of my pantyhose, my bikinis, my ass.

"You taste so good," I told him as he took his lips off of me.

"And you, god you are amazing, you taste amazing, you smell so delicious." He put his nose, his face in my hair, down to my breasts. He started to kiss, rub and then fondle them. "You told me you were gender fluid are your breasts real? Are you on hormones?"

He held my breasts, I wished they were real, I wish they were bigger. I was out of breath, I could barely answer him. "You must have done some research?"

"Maybe."

"They are not me, I'm sorry."

"You better stop apologizing I am very happy with your body. They are perfect, baby." He didn't seem to care, his lips and hands were all over them, I was so hard, I was prepared to cum. Wait until I introduced him to my other ones, the D cups, with the hard nipples. Wait until he sees them hanging in front of me on all fours, smiling at him.

"Oh my god, Austin kiss me," I said a little too loud, but he made his way up my body, I suddenly started to play with his cock through his pants. I started to rub him, make him harder. His cock was so big, it was the first time I had felt one in real life, it was so different than my silicone one. He lightly moaned as I played with it.

My ass was bouncing, I danced from one heel to the other. I felt my pantyhose on my legs rubbing against him, rubbing against my legs. I was loving the feeling, I was about to cum, I removed my hands from his manhood and put them on his shoulder, I had to brace myself. He pushed me against the wall harder, he pushed himself more into me and I yelped. My hand was now in his hair, my tight purple dress and his pants separating my 'pussy' from him. He was so close, he was humping me, almost fucking me, my imagination was going crazy. I could almost feel his cock enter me. I opened my eyes, I didn't have to imagine, there was a man against me, loving my body, my lips. The pressure and movement against me, my crotch, was too much for me as we kissed, his mouth on mine, and then I came like crazy in my panties. I felt my body rub him faster a little harder, he moaned near my ear, he breathed out, I felt his cock pulse, he came into his briefs. We would both be wet for a while. Our bodies still caressed each other, still leaning into each other. I didn't want to let go, I didn't want this to ever end. I tried to catch my breath as I held on tight, feeling my mind relax, my voice getting back to normal.

It was the best orgasm I have ever had in my entire life. After this the smell of cardboard would always turn me on.

*

"And where were you two?" Angie had a sexy little conspiracy smile on her face, directed at us. She was surrounded by a couple more customers.

"Oh, around." I giggled, I felt wonderful and completely fulfilled. I was so wet. I wanted to do that again.

When we were finally done, we walked up to the counter. The older man was behind it, the younger woman was still pacing and squeaking on the floor. I hoped she didn't hear me have an orgasm.

Angie put her basket on the counter and we paid. I just slipped the three pairs of lashes I bought into my coat. Angie had an interesting smile on her face when we got closer to the door, holding her little shopping bag. "Next time maybe you two could make a little more noise." She smiled and the two of them laughed.

I felt myself blush, but I loved it, I loved being a 'woman' with a man.

"Oh shit! Dad!" The young woman yelled, "My fucking water broke!"

I looked over, I figured she would be surrounded by a puddle not aluminum pans. The older man ran down from behind the high counter, the store had a bunch more people in it than when we first came in. The girl eased herself onto a folding chair, I felt a little tense, nervous energy took a hold of me. I left the other three as they made their way out the door and I went and held the young woman's hand. The older man was on the phone behind me. People were looking at us, I was on my knees getting my purple dress dirty.