Sweetness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay?" I asked I knelt next to her. "Can I help? Can I do something?" I was shaking now for a different reason, the girl was so big, her belly didn't even look real. She was making weird noises.

The man called over to us, "They are sending an ambulance, they say it might be a while they are still plowing."

"Um, I can take you." The little girl was doing her breathing exercises, Angie was now holding her other hand. She was watching me. I didn't want to tell this pregnant girl that my car was buried under a night's worth of snow. I was thinking I would clean it off with my hands, my new nails, I would get her somewhere safe and be quick.

I turned around, the man had keys in his hand. "Would you? Here are the keys to my van." He pointed out the front window, my knees were shaking.

I took the keys as the guys helped the girl up. We went to the dirty white van and she lay in the back. Surrounded by more aluminum pans. I was going to drive, drive in heels, one of my favorite activities. I hopped in the bucket seat. "Sweetness, what's your name?"

"Whoo, Darla, whoo." She called from the back.

"Darla am I taking you to the hospital?"

"We can go to Meridian Health it's closer, Dad is probably on the phone with them now, my Doctor, whoo." She went back to breathing, Angie still next to her. We pulled out of the snowy driveway, over drifts and banks. The van was big, it was dusty, it was the only thing that was going to get us there. I kept on apologizing driving over the large bumps.

Austin was checking directions, "Make the next right," he told me.

Darla got increasingly louder, her breathing heavier, then she screamed. I stayed calm.

"A couple more blocks," He told me as we listened to Angie talk quietly to her, relax her.

I drove over another snowdrift, another small mountain of white. I pulled up right in front, there were two men with a wheelchair waiting for us. They took Darla out of the van and we followed them in. We signed her in with the little bit of information we knew and sat down, I was suddenly exhausted. I put my head on Austin's shoulder, he put his arm around me. The waiting room wasn't too crowded, I relaxed, we all did, everything was a little unexpected.

Soon I felt someone looking down at me, "Would you like to see Miss Liu?" I opened my eyes, feeling my lashes flutter, there was a Doctor, tall, all in white, a little bloody.

"Yes." We said and we all got up, the four of us followed him into the maze of the back of the clinic.

We walked into a little room, Darla was on the bed, laying down trying to drink water from a straw. The Doctor put his hand on my and Angies shoulders, "You can go see the baby, let me go get one of the nurses." The Doctor said, then left us alone with the young woman.

Angie sat on the bed, "How do you feel?"

"Pretty good, I could go back to work." We laughed, she looked great, her cheeks were flushed. We introduced ourselves and I took pictures, I wanted to show Samantha, what we were up to. I took Darla's info and sent some to her.

The Doctor came back with a nurse, and we followed her, we saw the baby. A beautiful tiny baby girl, with a couple of tubes on her, tape, I felt a little nervous. I was hoping she was okay. We were the only four people behind the glass, there were at least eight babies in little beds, with little rose and amber-colored lights. It was nice, I was wishing I was pregnant, wishing I had visitors, wishing my water broke. Fuck, I was getting excited again, the day had been a rollercoaster and it was still early. Austin was holding my hand, we were looking at the little ones together, I imagined that the one towards the back was ours. Mine and his, waiting to go home with us, to our small house with the new pink nursery.

Angie walked up closer to me, jostling me out of my fantasy, "Someone else with your birthday. February 20th, my favorite date." I didn't even think of it as she held my arm and leaned, she was so much shorter than me, her head against my shoulder as we watched the little children, paying attention now to the one who shared my birthday. "I would have never imagined we would end up in a nursery, counting babies." Angie looked up at me.

"It's nice," Jay said holding her from the other side. We were four people attached to each other.

"I am always going to remember this, especially the smell, the color of the lights." I breathed out, I felt so good, so comfortable with the three of them. "Darla and her dad..."

The nurse lead us back to Darla's room, I forgot I still had the van keys in my hand, I heard them jingling as I walked. When we got back into the room it was filled, there were almost a dozen people inside, men, women and children. Darla introduced us to everyone, we met her boyfriend, and mother, and even her two younger siblings. It was nice, I wanted to feel like family, feel it in my head, my heart, but I felt like an intruder. I put the keys to the van on the little side table and I said goodbye to the new mother. She took my hand and made me sit next to her. She pulled me closer, she kissed me on my cheek. "Thank you, Sweetness." She smiled at me. "I am going to call my new daughter that until we come up with a name. One the family can agree on."

She giggled.

I smiled, it was nice, I wasn't ready for something like that, something was happening behind my purple dress, inside my chest. I definitely wasn't ready for someone to thank me, thank us. We would become part of her child's story, part of her history. "That's so sweet." I hugged her, I had a tremendous smile on my face, a tear on my cheek. "Call me if you need a ride home." She giggled again and Austin helped me up, the three of them said goodbye. Everyone got a hug and a kiss.

We were in the hall, I held onto Austin's arm again, and I started to cry. It was different tears than I was used to, I was extremely happy, still excited, but happy. I had my face in his chest as he rubbed my back. We ran into the father on the way out and told him the keys to the van were on the little side table.

"How will you get back? Here take my car." And he gave us another set of keys. I turned back toward Angie and she shrugged, so I took the keys and hugged him.

"Congratulations Grandpa."

He laughed, "You mean Yeye! Ha."

*

We were now in a cappuccino-colored Honda, Austin and me in the back. Jay driving, Angie looking at the two of us in the back. "I think I am having fun. Maybe a little too much."

Austin started to kiss me as we drove, but I started thinking. I was having a little too much fun too, it had been a wonderful day so far. I looked at the man with his arms around me, his mouth on mine, it is crazy how this weekend had turned out. This was definitely the best birthday I had ever had, I was being truthful before, not fastidious at all.

"I have to send a quick text to Samantha, I want to send her the pictures I took at the nursery of the baby." Austin smiled and kissed me hard again. After I was done I leaned into him more, put my head on his shoulder and my hand near his cock which was hard and leading down his thigh. I couldn't believe I was turning him on, making him excited. It made me feel so feminine just sitting here leaning against him, my leg over his.

"Huh, wait, make the next turn." Angie was looking out the window. "That is where Austin and I met Jay for the first time." She pointed to a Buy Rite Liquor store we were slowly coming around to. The plows were down the main route and it was quite easy to make our way into the parking lot. There were so many spots.

I looked at Austin, "You were there when they met, that's nice."

"Well, our mother wanted us to pick up some things for a dinner party."

Angie turned around, "Brother and Sister?" I asked.

"Mmm-mmm, surprised? I got the looks, haha." Angie gave me a teasing look as I went back to making out with her brother.

*

We spent the next hour and a half hanging around this little New Jersey town. We started in the liquor store, taking re-creation pictures and videos of Jay and Angie's first meeting. I played the store owner in the pictures. I was very stern, I was a pretty good actress. We left with a bottle of 'Sour Green Pucker' to share later.

We were going to get sandwiches at a little Italian deli they used to go to. The man behind the counter was so happy to see them again he made us a special risotto, it was incredible, full of sausage and vegetables. We sat on milk crates looking out the front window, at more plows and shovels, at people in heavy dense coats, while drinking Pelligrino's. Then we headed to their old neighborhood, saw both of the houses where the three of them lived as children. Too bad everything was covered with snow, we couldn't go down most of the blocks they wanted to visit or most of the parks they went to as kids.

Next, we went to a party place, it was completely empty and the three of them made me take a picture with a huge Happy Birthday sign behind me, then they threw little plastic balls at me, I had to hide behind a huge yellow column. Angie was laughing as she jumped into a ball pit filled with thousands of plastic balls, she held her heels in her hand. I followed her, we had to search for our shoes, it took so long because we were laughing so hard and we just had a couple of shots of the 'Pucker.'

I kept sending pictures to Samantha and now Darla. I don't know why but I wanted them to share the fun we were having. I wanted the two of them involved. I wanted the two of them to be a part of our little adventure, our tour through the old neighborhood.

Ring, ring. We were back in the car, it was Darla, she finally had the baby in her arms. "Today is your birthday?"

"It is."

"Happy birthday, that makes everything SO much better, don't you think that's crazy?" I put her on speakerphone, the others were now listening.

"It's also the same date that Angie met Jay, she has a tattoo of it on her leg."

Darla laughed, I could tell she was telling the family who was on the phone with her. "She has February 20th on her leg, you gotta send a picture."

So we did, a shot of Angie's thigh in tan pantyhose, with Darla's father's dashboard behind her.

She had to go, had to feed the baby. "Goodbye sweetness, thank you, and have more fun." She had a giggle in her voice, she was so much happier than when the day started.

"We'll try," And we all laughed. I felt fantastic, I didn't think I could have more fun. We headed back to the Dollar store, it was closed. We parked the car, left a note that the keys were at Best Western. It was after seven, it was dark, we were hungry again and in need of a glass of wine or some more of the Sour Apple.

The walk back to the hotel was even better than this morning. I was still clutching a man, still had two followers behind me and now we were getting ready to show off our dresses, our nails, our new hair. We were also going to get to see Samantha again, she was sorry she missed this crazy snowy day.

*

"Wow, the hotel is more crowded today." Angie was looking in the lobby, there were a lot of people milling about, people even checking in. Some of the parking lot was plowed, a bus was right outside the entrance, and some of the cars were cleaned off. My little silver Chevrolet Malibu was glistening under a lampost, completely clean and ready to roll, that was a surprise.

"Ahh," We heard a scream, a woman was running toward us and she hugged Angie.

"What the hell. You came to visit?" Angie was looking behind her friend. "Wait, what's happening?"

*

I texted Samantha while we were in the nursery, I wanted Angie and Jay to have their special day, the special date, Saturday, February 20th, just like her tattoo. This day might not come again on a Saturday for six or seven years. Sam said it was going to be easy, just the amount of people was changing. Thirty-three and now twenty-one, including me and her. She said she just had to make one phone call and Angie and Austin's mother did the rest.

"We have a simulcast set up so everyone in California can watch you get married live," Samantha told Jay and Angie as she started to cry.

I watched, letting her mother console her, I saw her look around. "Sabrina? Sam?"

We walked over to her, the restaurant, and bar area looked so nice, completely different from the night before. I was sad the table I sat at with Austin was gone. "Can you two be my bridesmaids, my mother brought the dresses they are in our room?

We all went upstairs, twelfth floor, 1220, right around the corner from mine. The four of us, including Angie's mother. When she pulled out the two dresses, I wanted to cry. They were gold, long, high slit to the hip. They were also strapless and would show too much cleavage, I would never be able to wear one.

"What's the matter?" Angie had her arm around me, "Not your style, you diva?"

"I won't be able to pull that off."

We watched Sam get dressed, she had to borrow pantyhose and shoes from Angie, after it was on she looked incredible. I wished I was just another woman, just someone from the neighborhood who could slip into this dress. It was my size, even my height, it would probably look perfect. It would be perfect if I had breasts.

I told Angie I would be right back. Austin and Jay were with a couple of their family members when I walked out of the room. I took Austin and headed for 1201. I would need help, a lot of it.

*

I had washed up, brushed my hair, put on new tan pantyhose. I slipped on my five-inch nude pumps, my new breasts, over my head, messing my hair again. I was hoping this would look okay, look real. I walked into the room, holding my corset, a beige corset, that I could never fully get on, I always needed help. I now had a tall man, watching my breasts bounce, watching my flat crotch, smiling and happy to be near me.

"I must look silly," I told him, feeling a little embarrassed, showing off my silicone boobs. "Can you help me?"

He was smiling, he reached and fondled the boobs. "Can I help play with your breasts? Okay." He laughed he bent down and put a nipple in his mouth, I started to get overexcited again. "I'm glad I was here to help."

"Well, I was thinking more about helping me get on my corset so I can get into this dress." I started running my long nails through his hair, I was shaking again, breathing a little heavier.

He was now on his knees kissing my flat 'pussy,' his lips all over my crotch in pantyhose. He looked up at me. "Would you be disappointed if I told you it was my turn to get over-excited?"

I smiled, "You are so bad."

He stood up, we kissed, I dropped the corset. I was making out with a man in my hotel room. If someone told me yesterday I would be in pantyhose and heels and clutching a man, his lips on mine, I would say they were insane. This day was now perfect, maybe I was insane.

"Can I make love to you?" He looked at me, my eyes half-closed, ready to submit.

"Um, maybe."

"Ha, maybe?" He slipped his fingers down the back of my silk pantyhose, put his fingers close to my waiting 'pussy.' I had never done this with a real live, flesh and blood man, but it is number one on my fantasy list. Now it was going to be number one on my real-life list. Soon his finger went deeper, I moaned. My silicone plaything was six inches, I knew I could accommodate a real cock inside me, I was now ready. I held onto his neck as we kissed and he explored me with his finger.

"Here, bend over." He whispered, I had my hands on the bed, my legs spread, my ass high on my heels. He took down the pantyhose, brought them right under my ass. He started to kiss my back, my rear, my hole.

I was getting nervous, "Austin? What time do we have to be downstairs."

He kept on massaging my ass, my back. "Jay says we are heading downstairs in, um, about a half-hour. Plenty of time for me to make love to you and still get you dressed as a beautiful bridesmaid." He laughed again, he had two fingers in me. I told him I had some lotion on the little table near the bed, I think I was going to need it.

I felt the coolness, from his fingers enter me again. I inched up onto the bed, on all fours, completely excited. "Wait Austin, I want to get this on my phone." I jumped up to position the camera lens, if a man was going to fuck me, I was getting it on video. Who knows how many times I would have had this opportunity. Usually, I am against the wall, the silicone dildo inside me, and me leaning on the bed. Now I will be on the bed with a real cock inside me, just waiting to make me scream, bring me to orgasm. "Oh, my god baby I am so ready." I practically yelled as Austin held my hips and aimed his hard cock at my waiting dripping hole.

"Ahhh, I heard him breathe out and push, slowly making his way inside of me. I yelped a little, it was hurting, his cock was so big, but he kept on rubbing my back and ass, making me less nervous, ready to enjoy being full. "That's it, relax, relax your pussy baby." And he pushed some more. "Yeah that's it you are doing great."

I felt him pull out and then push in again, he did this for a while until finally, I felt his body against me. he was completely inside of me, I wanted to see it, I wanted to see something, all I could see was the headboard of the bed. A man was fucking me for the first time and I was missing it. "Austin, I want to watch."

He pulled out as I slipped onto my back. His cock was still so hard and hovering above me. My legs were wide, in their favorite position. I was so over-excited again, completely turned on thinking he was going to bareback me, no condom, going to get me pregnant just like Darla. In the future, we would be doing the same thing as we did today, in the nursery watching our new baby. I screamed imagining all the possibilities. "Oh my god Austin, Fuck me!"

And he did, his cock went right in, slid all the way, I had to close my eyes, the pain was quick and I was feeling him fucking me anyway. I couldn't talk, I could barely breathe. When I finally opened my eyes, my long lashes fluttering, my lips pursed I was breathing out. "Whoo." I watched the smile on his face, he was loving this. I was wondering if he was surprised he was fucking someone while his wedding date was still in California. If only she had known what he would be getting up to in the little tiny New Jersey town. I started screaming again, as he lifted my ass and he crawled onto the bed. he was pounding me with his cock, his arms next to me now, his face right over mine. I was watching his eyes, his mouth, I was falling in love with a man on top of me. I was moving my body almost like I had done this so many times before like it was instinctive like I was a 'woman' who was fucked on a regular basis.

He bent down lower, he kissed my forehead, he kiss my hair. He fucked me even harder. My little clit was still buried in my pantyhose, I looked like a woman, a slut underneath him. He maneuvered and grabbed my thighs. I felt the length of his cock slowly make its way into my wanting 'pussy.'

"I want you to cum, baby." He told me as he thrust into me. I couldn't talk I couldn't think. All I wanted to do was fuck all day, I couldn't even concentrate on the impending wedding.

I grabbed his arms, "Oh my god, Austin, I think I am, something is happening to me." I started moving with him, pushing into him, trying to get him in deeper, I screamed, my bottom was pushing against him, I felt myself orgasm, felt the cum shooting out of my little 'clit.' He watched me smiling the whole time.

He then moaned and grunted, loudly, he started rocking even faster, so much harder, I would be feeling the soreness for weeks, I would always remember my first time with a real cock. He yelled, I felt him shoot into me, I felt his cum make its way into my body, I grabbed him trying to bring him closer. He kept on pumping, stream after stream of cum was filling me up, it was incredible. We kept on moving, making the bed squeak, making my body, shake. Slowly we went down a notch, slowly I came down from my orgasm, I wanted him to kiss me, to hold me. I felt him pull out, he laid on top of me and we kissed, slowly, deep, I had my hands in his hair as his body pressed on mine. We rolled on the bed, my hair in my face, our bodies together.