Sweetness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slid off of me, he looked at the clock. "Oh no, we better get you ready." He smiled again and gave me another kiss. How was I going to be able to get off this bed, I was so sore, I was still almost attached to a man, the stickiness holding us together.

*

I was in new tan pantyhose as Austin tightened the corselette around my body. It had a shelf bra in it to hold my D cup boobs. I could barely breathe, it would take me a while to get used to it. He watched as I slipped on the long dress. It was loose in the hips so I put a little padding. Surprisingly the waist was perfect, I looked like a woman, had a woman's shape, the corset was doing its job. My long legs peered out of the slit, I slipped on the nude pumps again, the ones that I was wearing while I was being fucked, by a man with a real penis. Wait? Was there some other type of man?

I had to put on a little beige frilly collar I had to hide the seam of the forms, I had to slip on two big bracelets to cover the bottom of the forms at the wrists. I looked in the mirror, brushed my hair, checked my lipstick, and looked perfect. Austin stood behind me, he kissed the bare silicone shoulder, the bare silicone neck, my silicone arms. My hair hid most of my back, leading down to the top of the dress.

I was putting on perfume, "Sabrina, do you have a boyfriend?" He was looking at me in the mirror, he was playing with my hair. For the first time today, I noticed the diamonds in my ears glowing. He started pushing his face into my hair, licking my neck, and then kissing my cheek as I answered him.

"No. Is the woman in Pasadena your fiance? Long-term girlfriend?"

"Not really, I met her at work. She is kind of my emergency date. I have been seeing her on and off for about two years."

"Two years? That's nice, she must be special."

He smiled at me, he kissed my shoulder again. "I guess she is. I was disappointed she didn't come with me a day early to visit my family. Yesterday I was at my mother's house I would have liked them to meet her."

I looked at him, I shook my head. "I wouldn't of let you go alone. Who knows, you might have met someone in the hallway. You might have taken her to a wedding."

"That's right." He laughed. "See what could happen?"

"Austin?"

"Mmm."

"I'm kind of married."

Now he watched me, he was interested.

"Kind of?"

"Mmm, I was married to a woman, named Lora, she made me divorce her so she could give most of her money to a church, tithing. I didn't want to give any money to it, I don't believe in their teachings, even most of their beliefs. Sounds crazy,..."

"Wait." He turned me around, we sat on the bed. "She divorced you because of her religion?"

"Mmm, they wanted half of her money, the only way not to get half of mine was to get divorced." I shrugged. "That's what she wanted to do, after a while I didn't care, it's only money. My parents and friends don't know, but I feel different about her now. So much MORE different since you and I met. Now I feel like I was missing something, missing something all along" I looked up at him and we kissed. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I don't really want to talk about it."

We stood up, he fixed my hair, moved it out of my eyes. "Okay. You know you look absolutely adorable in this dress, we better go otherwise we are never going to leave this room" I grabbed his cock, he was hard and I giggled.

"Thank you. I love that you are hard and excited, I will be taking good care of you tonight."

"You know what? Why don't we call the ex and my emergency girlfriend in Cali? Let's tell them to watch the wedding, Sam sent me the link."

"Should we?"

He shrugged and kissed me again. I would do anything he asked of me. I took my phone from the table where it was recording us having wonderful sex. I called Lora, as he watched. When she picked up I was surprised.

"What?"

"Um, hello, I'm just checking in, you never called me." I looked at Austin, he had a bemused smile on his face.

"Well, the day isn't over yet."

I wanted to hang up with her. Was she always this curt to me, always so disinterested? "I'm going to a wedding tonight, here at the hotel."

"By yourself? Ha, that's a first."

"I'm sending you the link, there's a camera showing the ceremony, it should be fun." I could tell she was bored with me, she said goodbye and hung up, she still didn't wish me a happy birthday. When Austin called his girlfriend she was mad he was going to the wedding without her, she was mad she bought a dress for it, she was mad she now had a credit for a trip to Newark. He was happy when he hung up. I put my phone in my clutch bag, then we went back around the corner to Angie's room. Nothing was changed, the only difference was I wasn't a thirty-year-old 'virgin' anymore. Oh, and I was quite sore.

*

Being a bridesmaid was easier than I imagined. Samantha was getting ready to walk into the reception, she was holding onto one of Jay's friends. She looked incredible in her dress, I wish I looked even ten percent as good. The only thing was I was taller and showed more of my leg in the slit, I also had higher heels. I was 6'1" in my nude pumps. I was still a couple of inches smaller than Austin, whose arm I was holding. Angie let me be her Maid of Honor, her friend Joyce was in Pasadena watching us on her TV with most of Jay and Angie's friends who missed the flight. I was now completely happy with the weather, with the way things turned out.

The music started and I followed. I have dreamed of something like this, always dreams, always in my imagination. This weekend I thought the most excitement I would have had was watching the videos I took of myself in the hallway.

Close behind us were Angie and her father. Jay was up on the little stage set up in the reception area. He couldn't take his eyes off of her, she was beautiful, she commanded everyone's attention in the room. Samantha opened the wedding to everyone in the hotel who wanted to come, and we had quite a crowd, at least forty people. I stood next to Angie and Jay when they said 'I do' and everyone cheered and clapped, I started to cry again, it was a wonderful moment.

We took so many pictures. The photographer even had us stand outside with the ice glistening on the dead trees and the hills in the background, it was quite beautiful. Darla's father even showed up to pick up his keys, I gave him a huge hug, he would never know how much fun I had, all of us, with his car. We made him stay for a drink and some food. Sam then called me over and they sang happy birthday, I finally got my cake, chocolate, cherries, with more chocolate frosting. It was wonderful.

"Samantha, thank you for everything."

"No thank you, this snowy weekend turned into so much fun, I wish you were staying here for the entire year." She giggled, and we drank some more champagne.

Soon the music got louder, and Austin and I danced most of the night. I even danced with Jay and Angie, then both of the workmen who plowed for us this morning. Afterward, I met Sam's boyfriend who appeared once his shift at work was done. We all hung around together drinking champagne and 'Apple Pucker Martinis.' We took more pictures, met more people and we even made plans. When the wedding was over every one of the family and friends headed onto the bus. It was driven by one of the workmen, Mario, who plowed a million hours ago.

Austin was surprised I wanted to drive back, but I wanted to see his block again, I wanted to talk more with his parents. He and I piled in and made the twenty-minute ride. It was fun, I felt very popular, I was in everyone's pictures. I was answering everyone's questions, some thought I was Austin's girlfriend from Pasadena. "What with this tan?" I would laugh and show them my pale cheeks and matching silicone arm. They would never know that last night I was a completely different person. Shy, quiet, and considerably lonely.

*

The hotel was quiet when we got back. The reception area and bar were gone of all traces of a wedding, a party. I walked Austin to his door, he was closer to the elevator.

"So this is you," I told him, using my sexy voice I save only for myself and my selfie stick.

"It is, thank you for walking me home, it's pretty dark out." He was smiling, he was holding my hands.

"What time is the flight tomorrow?"

"The bus is leaving at ten."

We then kissed, I put my arms around his neck as he grabbed my waist. I felt the corset, the silk, I inched up on my heels. We kissed in the hallway, the place we met.

I had my head on his chest, I had such a wonderful day. He was running his fingers through my hair. "Sabrina, I want to stay with you tonight."

I looked up and smiled. "Okay."

"But first, I think I should pack, get ready for the morning."

"Okay, I'm going to take a shower, come in when you are done." I smiled, showing off my perfect lips. I gave him a quick kiss, I walked away, looking over my shoulder to catch him watching me. Catch him watching the woman he made love to this afternoon. I stopped and rubbed my ass, he shook his head. "I had a rough afternoon, you will have to be gentle," I spoke into the hallway, I smiled once more and then turned the corner, I couldn't wait until he was in my arms again, being rough with me again.

*

I was all clean, I was dressed for sex. I was on all fours on the bed taking videos of myself in my new lingerie, my breasts dangling in front of me. I bought this outfit a couple of months ago. I knew I wouldn't get to wear it until I got to the hotel, my favorite room, my favorite part of my life. I was smiling into the face of my camera, my hair looked too good, my facial features all of a sudden too feminine looking, I didn't even have a filter on. I checked my texts, I had one from Lora.

'I didn't see you at that wedding, I knew you would be too nervous to go alone. I knew you didn't have anything to wear.'

It made me giggle, she didn't know anything about me. She only slightly knew I cross-dressed, she knew I had a thing for nylon, but she didn't know I wanted to be a woman, was probably transgender. I could never tell her. I started thinking that if I wanted to, I could leave her and never see her again. I don't even think I would miss her. I know she wouldn't miss me, she wouldn't even know I was gone. She would tell the people at work and church that she couldn't understand why her little apartment was quieter and cleaner than usual.

I stood up, I was wearing a black cupless bra, holding up my boobs, with a little white fringe. I had on a garter belt that covered some of my hips, I had on black and white transparent panties. I had on very sheer black Wolford stockings attached to the garters. I slipped into my six-inch platform sandals. My purple-painted toes showed through the nylon. I had on long diamond-shaped earrings, I had my new pierced diamonds, my hair was parted on the side showing one ear off. I was way too sexy to be by myself, I was too pretty not to have a man in my life. I would never be nervous to go anywhere alone again.

I took more pictures and then slipped on my short black robe. Just revealing the tops of my stockings. I heard the door, it opened slowly. Of course, Austin had a huge smile on his face, he had flowers, a suitcase, and a backpack in his hands.

"Yes, can I help you?" I had the door just slightly ajar, just enough for one eye, with my long lash.

"Um, yes, I was wondering if I could crash here for the night. My girlfriend threw me out. Again."

"She's got some nerve." I opened the door, I let him in. He handed me the flowers.

"I stole these, don't tell anyone." He placed the flowers on the desk and dropped his bags, he pulled me to him. We kissed while the door was still wide open. "Thank you for taking me in, you must keep a lot of company." He laughed as he closed the door. I loved playing like this, I loved that he was hard already.

"Well, sometimes my apartment is very full and no one will leave, I don't know why." I dropped my robe, my breasts, my nipples looked incredible. I put my hands on my hips and posed as he watched, as he stared and smiled.

He walked up to me, his hands instantly fondled my breasts, he kissed my neck.

"I think I can guess why." He laughed, he nuzzled my breasts.

It didn't take long before I had most of his clothes off. He was sitting on the bed, hard and pointing to the ceiling in only his tank top t-shirt. I bent and moved between his legs, I wanted him so bad, I wanted him in my mouth. I was practically drooling, my hands were shaking, my voice was quivering. He told me to relax as he ran his fingers through my hair. The crazy thing was, I couldn't relax, I had a semi-naked man on my bed in my hotel room. Soon he would be gone, I had to take full advantage of the situation. I had been dreaming of something like this forever, I always made believe my dildo was a real person, always attached to the wall or hidden in a pair of pants bolstered by towels. I needed it to be almost real, I wanted a real body and now I had a real man, one that would actually answer me when I called.

"Austin," My voice was so shakey, my lips so close to his hard throbbing manhood. "I'm sorry, I'm nervous, I'm afraid I will mess this up."

He gently laughed, he pet my hair. He took hold of my chin and made me look at him. "You are so beautiful, just think of how much fun we had. None of us are going to forget this day, we will be telling our children about it, telling Darla's daughter about it." He laughed.

"Not about this, me putting you in my mouth."

"Well, this we will keep to ourselves."

I then kissed his cock, licked down the side, pushed him around my face, and took in his soapy scent. I then kissed the head as I watched his eyes, watched him enjoying me on his dick. I kissed the large head again, I felt myself get hard, I was tucked and underneath myself, tight in my panties, I moaned. His cock went into my lips, I started to suck, I twirled my tongue on the head, feeling him move within my lips and mouth. He grunted, he started to move, I started to get overexcited again. I put my hands on his thighs, I tickled his hairy legs with my nails, I moved closer feeling him around me. My hair was in my face, I started taking his cock as far as it would go, tried to take him all but I coughed I gagged.

"I'm sorry," I told him, he just smiled, he was enjoying me on his dick.

I grabbed my naked breasts and slipped his hard cock between them. I rubbed and pushed feeling him against my body, watching his facial expressions. I slid him out of the boobs, I kissed the length of his hard cock again, I took his balls into my mouth, he moved up closer to the edge of the bed, I took hold of his cock with my hand and started pumping. I sucked and played with him as my other hand went into my panties. I couldn't keep my eyes open. I couldn't control my breathing, my panting, I was starting to get too worked up, too excited again. I had to slip myself out of the tight panties, my little 'clit' just reaching over the top of the black bikinis. I was embarrassed, I didn't want him to see, to see I wasn't all girl. I was even more excited than this afternoon, it was so different than in the Dollar store, it was different than when he was fucking me. It was incredible I finally had a real cock in my mouth, hearing a real man breathe, tell me I was doing great, giving me wonderful encouragement.

When I was younger I used to dress in my sisters' clothes, find a carrot or cucumber or even a banana, but now I had a real man in front of me. I could tell he was loving what I was doing to his cock. I breathed out "Whoo..." I looked at him, now my eyes wide, I was ready to explode. I started taking his cock deeper, he plunged in and out of me, I was on overdrive, hyperdrive, I was bouncing on my knees, feeling myself start to leak, then all of a sudden start to come. I was dripping down my clit, my hands sticky with my own cum. "Oh, my god Austin... Ah..." I was calling his name, I was moaning, I was still cumming like crazy in my hand. Why was I so turned on, I had cum so many times today. Then Austin put his hands on the side of my head, in my hair.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum too. Where do you want it?"

I could barely breathe I could barely talk, "Inside me... I want... you inside me, I want to taste." I almost screamed as he started to pump his cock into my mouth, on my face, he was dripping down the side of my chin, I felt his sperm on my thighs, my hands, and only some of it in my mouth. I licked, I sucked, I swallowed everything, I forgot where I was. It was ridiculous, I was suddenly exhausted, I took him back into my mouth, felt him hit the back of my throat, I didn't want this perfect blow job to ever end. "Whoo..." I laid on his thigh, his cock still quite hard as I rubbed, I was so embarrassed, I was too loud, too excited. I wanted to act like a genuine woman, like a cis woman, like a woman with a wonderful boyfriend. I stood up, "I'm sorry." I told him, I covered my face and ran into the bathroom, I locked the door, I sat on the edge of the tub I started to cry.

Knock, knock. "Sabrina?" Knock, knock. "Are you okay, is everything alright?"

I was quiet, I felt so childish, I felt I made a fool of myself, getting so excited. I wasn't an eighteen-year-old school girl. I wasn't a gay man having his first taste of cock, what was wrong with me.

Knock, knock. "Sabrina, can I see you?"

I stood up, now looking in the mirror. I was a mess, I fixed my lips as Austin talked to me soothingly through the door. I drank some water from the tap, I brushed my hair, I looked at my boobs. They weren't even real, who was I trying to kid, trying to fool. I opened the door slowly again like when I let him into the room but this time I couldn't tease him, couldn't even look in his eyes. I looked at the floor, feeling the slight tears roll down my cheeks.

He took my hands, pulled me out of the bathroom and closer to a chair, he sat, he picked me up and I sat in his lap. My legs in his hands, my ass on his hardening manhood. I don't know why but I started to cry harder again.

He rubbed my back, he played with my hair, he was so quiet. He kissed my cheek and neck as he rubbed me. "You smell so good, what perfume do you use?"

I looked at him. He was too nice to me, he was trying to normalize the situation, he was making me thankful to of met him. I still had slight tears in my eyes. "Um, it's called Dior Pure Poison. Silly right?"

"No," And he put his face in my hair, he bit my neck, my ear. He put his hands under my chin, made me look at his dark eyes. "Yesterday, I followed that scent into the little kitchen. I couldn't wait to see who smelled so delicious, you were a very welcomed sight." And then we kissed slowly, I felt his tongue move deliberately inside my mouth, tasting, feeling.

"I'm sorry, I'm acting like a little girl."

"You're not, you are acting like a woman. A woman that has had a crazy, busy day. We are both tired. I can't believe I have to say goodbye to you tomorrow."

We then started to kiss again, I had never kissed so much in my life, not even in high school. He let me stand up, I held his hand and we got into bed. The big hotel bed, the one I would normally sleep in by myself. Now I was going to share it with a man, a handsome man that has made love to me... already. We slipped under the covers and I lay on his chest. I rubbed my nylon legs against his naked body, feeling his cock roll against me.

"Thank you for everything, I had so much fun. I am going to rethink the direction of my life, I need a change."

"Can I tell you what Marion, my date for the wedding asked when she called me before?"

I looked up at him, my hands under my chin, watching his eyes as he lay on the pillow. "Mmm."

"She asked why would I kiss a woman in front of all her friends. They were watching the wedding from Jay's boss's house."