Swelling Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at my watch. 7:00pm, but it was even later there.

"Give me 20 minutes, darling? I'm sorry."

"Hurry, please, I need your sexy voice." I groaned in arousal and she laughed.

I rushed back to the group and heard them saying "see you later's." I went to Suzie and she looked back tiredly at me.

"So, I don't think I'm going to go tonight...do you want to take the car? I could even walk! It's only ten minutes..."

She frowned at me, but accepted the keys.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah! I'm wiped out, I could use a night off. I'll see you tomorrow at nine though! We can head over here whenever you want."

"Ok nine...see you at the lobby."

"Okay! Have fun!"

"Get some rest."

I smiled at her and started my trek back to the hotel. I prepped in my head to guide Joey through a hot phone sex session and was over the moon someone wanted me this much to just use my voice to help them get off.

----

Suzie laughed and enjoyed the delicious food at the fancy gastropub. She was still strategizing sales pitches and incentives with the team.

"Suzie?"

"Grant! Hi! Team? This is a sales rep from United Wholesale."

Everyone said polite "hi's."

"This place is great, huh?" He asked.

"Yeah! A lot of fun!" She flashed her dimples at him.

"So, I had a question about your shipping times...Can I borrow you for a minute?"

"Depends..."

He raised his eyebrow.

"Let's play a game...if you can buy me a decent drink then I'll give you...20 minutes."

"What if it's a shitty drink?"

"Well, I'll probably still drink it...so let's say 5 minutes..."

"Ooh, big risk, big reward. Deal!"

She grinned back.

He stuck his hands in his pockets and stepped back.

She followed him to the stools at the bar.

When the bartender finally got to them, he was looking down at the drink menu.

"I...will take your Penicillin and the lady...will take your Blue Hawaiian."

When the drinks got to them, she switched them, leaving him with the atrocious blue drink.

"I prefer whiskey...and you have five minutes."

He gaped at her, all the blood rushing down to make his cock twitch.

"Right...so, I don't really need to talk about shipping windows..."

"I figured."

"I just...seem to find myself going the long way around the show floor just to get a glimpse of you..."

"Have you? Why do you think that is?"

"Because you're stunning..." He rested his hand on his fist and looked at her dreamily. "Listen, since I'm on the clock here...what do you say we let off a little steam tonight? Like I said, I've noticed how hard you've been working and we both could use a night off."

She let her eyes travel over his dark hair and adorable crow's feet. His nose was long and elegant. He seemed sweet and sincere.

"Okay." She had just had this conversation to herself and it suddenly happened. She could do a lot worse than Grant.

He seemed a little surprised at her acceptance.

"Now? Or...later?"

"I guess that's up to...you." She glanced down at his lap quickly, raising her eyebrows and smiling wickedly.

"Now, then!"

"Okay! Let me finish up this amazing drink and we can leave."

"Okay!" He stared at her while he sipped on his drink, making him miss the straw and poke himself on the side of the face.

Suzie giggled.

They said goodbye to the table and no one dared to make a comment until after she left.

They walked out together and at the end of the steps, Suzie turned him around and put her arms over his shoulders. He leaned into her and they looked at each other properly.

She dropped her head down from her elevated position on the step and closed her eyes.

They kissed. He wrapped his arms around the small of her back and pressed her further into him.

Her fingers caressed the nape of his neck. As her tongue slipped in his mouth, he moaned into the kiss. He picked her up, spinning her around and off the step.

"Let's go. Can we go now?" He asked excitedly. She grinned and nodded.

"Meet you there! Room 720."

He nodded and stole another kiss.

As she drove, she shook her head, rattling the thoughts around so they would behave, mentally preparing for the night. She felt excited, scared, aroused.

Once in the room, she tidied up quickly and brushed her teeth.

She heard a knock on her door and opened it to find him leaning casually against the frame. His tie was loosened rakishly and he looked even hotter in the soft light of the hallway.

She grabbed him by the front of his shirt and dragged him to the bed. He laughed lowly. She kissed him and put her hands on his chest.

Pushing him lightly, he dropped down on the comforter. She reached behind herself, pulling down her zipper and turned around to unzip in full view. The black lacy bra was revealed and the contrast against her creamy skin was so tantalizing.

She let her dress drop on the floor and started to unwrap him, starting with his tie and the buttons on his shirt, even as he toed off his shoes. He caressed her sides and arms while she worked and dug the pads of his fingers in, here and there, marveling at the soft skin. She opened his shirt and ran a hand up over his abs slowly until the undershirt barred her progress. He took his shirt off quickly and she looked down at him, running her hands over his front.

"Grant! You're pretty fit!"

He squeezed her thigh and hip.

"Thanks! You are breathtaking..."

She could feel the bulge under her center and ground against it. His eyes rolled back and he groaned. She smiled wickedly and ran her palms up his body to lean in for a kiss.

God, it felt so good to be touched.

She bit his lip and his tongue came out to run across her top one, sending a shudder down her spine. He clutched at her back and gently turned them over, holding her in his arms. She enjoyed his comforting weight along the length of her body.

He kissed her neck and sucked the skin there, making her moan. Hands ran down her sides and he placed hot kisses further down her body.

"You're so fucking hot." He whispered into her cleavage.

"Off!" She pushed him back and took off her own bra as she sat up. She unbuckled his belt and snapped it off, throwing it over the side of the bed. Palming down his chest, reached into his underwear.

Running her palm over his warm balls, she brushed up his cock and gently stroked him. He grunted and took her breast in his mouth to suck her nipple. They grasped at each other and writhed.

He stopped her hand and pulled it out of his underwear. Pushing her back on the bed, he stood up to take off his pants and underwear. His cock sprang free and pointed at her.

He slipped her lacy underwear out from under her ass and touched her thighs up and down. Opening her legs wide, he then ran warm palms over her hips.

One hand dropped to caress the sensitive skin next to her pussy and she grabbed at her breasts, squeezing a nipple.

The tension was delicious. She was anticipating his next move while her walls tightened in arousal.

He looked at her while he leaned down and put his mouth on her pubic bone.

She tried to stop her hips from bucking with moderate success.

Dragging his mouth down, he licked her center.

"Fuck!" His tongue was so warm and wet.

She sighed as he lapped at her center. After some minutes, she couldn't take it anymore and pushed her fingers into his hair to hold him only over her clit.

"Suck? Please?" He hummed and sealed his mouth over her clit to suck harshly. "Ahh! Grant! Grant! Less, please..."

He softened the pressure and her hips rolled with his rhythm.

"Yes! Like that, please, don't stop!" She pinched and rolled her nipples again, coming with a cry to the ceiling. He leaned back to look at her and stroked himself.

"That was awesome!"

She hummed in assent, still breathing heavily. The bed moved as he stood up and rooted through his pants.

He came back to the side of the bed with a little packet. He tore it open and put the rubber to the tip of his cock.

"Wait!" Suzie bit her lip. "Can I put it on?" She would probably be clumsy and out of practice, but it might be hot.

"No, it's okay! I got it." He pinched the tip and rolled it down. Crawling over to her, he squeezed her breasts. He ran his cock over her slit, stimulating her clit and took her juices with his fingers to coat over more of her center.

Pushing down on her thighs, he positioned himself at her hot entrance.

"Grant?"

"Hm?" He looked in her eyes foggily.

"Kiss me?" He smiled and leaned down to kiss her, grabbing her chin and guiding her mouth open. His tongue danced with hers and he grasped her breast, running his thumb over her nipple. He took her leg and hitched it up while positioning his cock again.

"Ready?" He leaned back to look at her. She nodded.

Slipping into her warm depths, they both groaned.

"Shit, you're so tight!"

"Ah!"

He gave her a minute to adjust and started thrusting in and out.

One hand gripped her thigh along his side and the other pressed into her pelvis, he leaned back and started a slow rhythm. Her back arched and she slipped her arms over her head to luxuriate in the friction. She looked at his face and his eyebrows were furrowed and his mouth set in a firm line.

She closed her eyes instead. Eventually, the tension started to build again and she slipped her hand down to touch her clit, bucking harder at the stimulation. The movement made him drive into her harder and faster, too.

She strummed her clit frantically, determined to come with him inside her. Her leg, pinned by him. started to cramp but she didn't care that much. She pinched her nipple harshly with her other hand and spasmed as she came. She bucked erratically and her walls squeezed his cock, so he let out a string of all the obscenities he knew as his eyes rolled back and his body trembled with his orgasm.

He started to pull out and she gripped his hip as she pulled her leg out of his grasp.

"Wait, hold on a second." She could feel his member softening in her and pulled at his side to bring her on top of her. "Kiss me again."

He complied with soft kisses over her lips and around her mouth.

Leaning back, he gripped his cock at the base of the condom and pulled out of her. He was still half hard and Suzie could see the white cum in the rubber. Hm...job well done...

He went through the motions of knotting up the rubber and cleaning himself off.

Going back to bed, he loomed over her, palms on either side of her face as she smiled up at him.

"You were amazing..." He murmured, as he leaned down to kiss her lips.

"You weren't so bad yourself..." She said with a smirk, pulling him down to kiss him deeply again. She was trying to get enough, knowing she was probably not doing this again anytime soon.

"Do you want...I mean...do you mind if I stay?" He stuttered out.

"Not at all...please do." She smiled warmly at him and he flashed a megawatt smile back.

They kissed sweetly and got up to use the restroom in turns. Suzie decided to forego her usual nightly routine in favor of cuddles.

The last errant thought she had as her breathing deepened and her mind went cloudy in sleep was to wonder what Moriah was doing tonight.

----

The morning after was more cuddles and kisses as they both dressed. She texted Moriah quickly that she would meet her a little later and chatted with Grant about how the trade show was going.

Grant needed to be back at his room to dress properly for the day, so Suzie showed him out with one last kiss.

"I'm happy I met you, Suzie..." He said sweetly as he loomed over her in the doorway.

"Ditto." She grinned at him and flashed her dimples.

"Wanna do this again before we leave on Monday?"

She panicked.

"Mind if I let you know? Today is going to be nuts and tomorrow, too, you know?"

"Course! Totally get it! Either way, I hope you don't mind if I steal a glance at you here and there...I'll be discreet, I promise."

She smiled widely at his sweet words.

"I don't mind. I'll even wave at you..." She whispered conspiratorially.

He laughed and stole one more, one-last-kiss.

"Bye, Suzie."

"Bye, Grant."

----

"Moriah Branson! Nice to meet you!"

"Ron Soren. Ron, please."

"Moriah." I said easily.

I sat at the hotel lobby, chatting with the concierge who'd floated over to me.

"I love the weather here! It's crazy!" I enthused.

He chuckled. "Not many tourists do...they say it's a little too humid for them..."

"No, I love it! You get smacked in the face every day and you can, like, breathe the water in, or something..."

He chuckled again, shaking his head.

"So, where have you visited so far during your trip, Miss Branson?"

"Oh, not many places, we're just here for work. So, mostly just resting after the show every night."

"Ah, yes, the trade show! Well, I hope it's going well, at least."

"Very! And, I love your hotel."

"Thank you. Anything you need, Miss. Please, don't hesitate to let us know."

"Actually, could you help us ship some boxes on Monday through FedEx or UPS, please?"

"Yes, of course! You may either bring the boxes to the front desk or call down with the weight and address. If you need more boxes, please let us know and we'll deliver to your room."

"Amazing!"

As we spoke, I caught a peach dress in my peripheral vision. I was so attuned to her, I immediately knew it was Suzie.

"Thanks so much, Ron." I clasped his hand with both of mine, taking an instant liking to this older gentleman.

Suzie sidled up to us, looking at the interaction curiously.

"Suzie! Good morning! This is Ron, the best concierge ever! Ron, this is the director of our department, Suzie Kinsey."

"Pleased to meet you, Miss Kinsey. I hope you both enjoy the rest of your stay! If you'll please excuse me, I have to oversee our staff rotation."

"Course! Bye, Ron! We'll see you later!"

He waved as he left and I smiled at Suzie. Damn, she looked good. Her figure-hugging dress today was perfect and her hair was wavy and pristine.

"Hi! You look gorgeous!" I barely stopped myself from drooling and took one of her bags.

"Hi Mor! Good morning! You're looking pretty spiffy too!" She chirped as she snapped one of my suspenders.

"Thank you! Um, ready?"

"Yep! Let's go!"

As we drove to the convention center, we chatted about how today was going to be, how we would rotate the reps so there was an extra person on the floor for today and tomorrow, and how our nights went yesterday.

"It was fun! The food was amazing and I had a Penicillin, I wanted to tell you!" She said excitedly.

"Yum...my night was good too! Got some much needed rest and I'm ready for the rest of the weekend!"

"Awesome! We're probably going to be going nonstop until probably Sunday afternoon, though. Just warning you."

"Okay, let me know if you need anything in particular, but I think I got the hang of it, for the most part."

She hummed as she sent a text. I'd lost her, she was in work mode now. I chuckled.

"Hm?"

"Nothing."

--

That night we finally finished close to 8:00pm. I was wiped out and my mouth was achey from the fake smiles. No one tells you this hazard of being a sales rep. It's an emotional toll and I was starting to seriously hate it. Whenever I needed a break, I'd go hover around Suzie and she could usually spare two minutes to check in and make me truly smile.

I kept getting sexy pictures from Joey and I was starting to wish we were back home.

The same routine happened on Saturday and I was nearing my limit. Luckily, we had the meeting at our new clients' offices on Saturday to break up the day and change activities for a couple of hours.

It went very well and Suzie made us a lot of money. I was dreading the paperwork and calls I was going to have to make after she'd promised them to move heaven and earth to fill their orders.

As promised, the show was a lot slower on Sunday and a rep here and there started to go back home.

We could see a light at the end of the tunnel and it renewed our energy.

"Hi Grant! How did it go for your team?"

My head whipped around and, sure enough, there was Mr. Douche himself, leaning into Suzie's space. I battled with myself whether to intervene or not and opted to go to the restroom so I wouldn't have to witness their flirting.

I punched the napkin dispenser a little too harshly as I washed my hands and the woman a few sinks down tutted.

He was gone when I came back.

"Mor, we can leave around 4:00 today. I think we've done all we can...Can you handle the packing up and escorting everything back to the hotel, please?"

"Sure thing."

"Thank you! I hope you haven't been too miserable. These shows can get kind of overwhelming."

"Yeah, dude, I don't know how you do it."

"Practice...and compensation..." She winked at me and I grinned.

"I saw Grant stop by..." I stated and she blushed.

"Yeah! Just saying goodbye..."

"Ah, that's nice. He didn't try to convince you to go out again?" I don't know why I was doing this to myself. Masochism probably...

"Eh...he did want to hang out today...but I told him I was busy."

"Oh?"

"Yes, Mor! It's our last night here! Don't you wanna go out?" She asked excitedly and my heart surged, almost exploding.

"Yeah, sure! What do you want to do, Suzie? You want to go dancing? We could go dancing! Or we could go to the tall building and see if there's a rooftop! Want to do that? Or we could go to the arts--"

"Whoa, slow down, Jimmy Stewart! Before you lasso the moon, let's finish up and see how much time we'll actually have today, then take it from there."

I grinned and nodded, speeding off to pack everything in double time.

----

We ended up just having dinner and going to the ball building for the 360 view of the city.

The food was delicious, the banter was even more so and I could feel my brain getting to a more comfortable plane from the whirlwind of the week.

As she spoke animatedly, I considered how much I'd missed her this week. Which was ridiculous. We rode in the car together, spent our first day and a half together, and I saw her over my shoulder every fifteen minutes. But I was sharing her with half of our industry...

I had a moment of panic when I realized I had a touch of...withdrawal? Separation anxiety? One definitely shouldn't feel this way about their boss or even friend, surely. I can go weeks without seeing Jesse, my best friend. I don't...because he's fun. But I could...

I worried for future me if I ever had to say goodbye to her forever. But it was just that. The future...I grounded myself in the easy way she spoke and how I understood every word and nuance. Then how her eyes lit up with my attention. Finally, the thing that calmed me down was the fact that she made the choice to spend time with me with no reservations.

Let's save worrying about apocalypses for another day and eat in peace.

"Why the hell would he ask that?" I exclaimed in response to her story about today.

"I don't know!" She giggled. "He was a creepy bastard." She shivered while she popped an olive in her mouth.

----

At the tower, as I scanned the twinkling lights of Dallas, I looked over to see her quiet admiration of the skyline. I was feeling extra mushy tonight, though, (probably due to the exhaustion) and I came to the conclusion that she couldn't admire anything with more feeling than I admired her.

****************

I was frowning at the wall opposite us.

"Mor? That's the end...the rest of the trip back was pretty boring. Well, except cuddling on the plane...That was nice." She grinned.

"So, you actually slept with Grant?"

"Yes, I didn't feel like I needed to disclose it back then..." She frowned, clearly treading carefully. "And honestly, it was so long ago, I forgot."