Swelling Need

Story Info
Further flashback to pre-dating years for Suzie and Moriah.
11k words
4.92
6k
9

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When a man's an empty kettle, he should be on his mettle. And yet I'm torn apaaart!" I sang as I swept the living room.

We were cleaning the kitchen and living room before bed and while she wiped everything down, I swept.

"Just because I'm presumin' that I could be kinda-human, if I only had a heaart!" I danced back to give her a tiny kiss and she smiled.

"I'd be tender. I'd be gentle and awful sentimental regarding love and aaart." One last kiss and I slung-shot away, sweeping in time. "I'd be friends with the sparrows...and the boy who shoots the arrows, if I only had a heart. Picture meee! A balcon-eey. Above a voice sings low..."

I waited a beat.

"Suzie!"

"What?"

"That's your cue!"

"Oh, sorry! 'Wherefore art thou, Romeo?'"

"I hear a beat....How sweet..." I flopped down comically on the couch and she giggled. Slowly standing up, I sang the rest as I approached her. "Just to register emotion, jealousy, devotion, and really feel the part.

"I could stay young and chipper and I'd lock it with a zipper, if I only had a heart." I uncrossed her arms in front of her and pressed her cold hands to my neck, crooning the last bit in her mouth.

"Are you done?" She asked playfully, with a little cock of her head.

"Yep! Oh, you mean with the living room? No, not yet!"

"Well, hurry up..." she punctuated her sentence with the pop of her p and her lips opened with the motion. I leaned in to kiss her and she pulled away as she walked backward.

I quickly swept, dumping it in the trash, and took the trash bag to the chute right outside our apartment.

After locking up the apartment and balcony, I came across the hottest sight in the world. The city lights and moonlight were streaming into our bedroom and she was wearing a deep purple mesh robe, complete with a fuzzy boa hem and matching lingerie. She was on her knees in the middle of the bed, touching her sides, up to her neck. My first thought was that she looked like a sexy jellyfish.

"Excuse me?" Her face shifted like if she smelled something bad and sat back on her haunches.

"Oh, shit! Did I say that out loud?"

"Did you just say...I look like a sexy jellyfish?"

"No, sorry, hon!" I laid in front of her, leaning on my elbow. "I just meant, like, the ruffles are, um, fuzzy...I'm sorry! I'm totally ruining the mood."

She straddled me, the robe slipping off her shoulders to pool at her elbows. The lacy purple bra teased with her cleavage.

"Is this a little too much, Mor? Have I broken you?" She swiveled her hips over my center.

"Indubitability..." I stuttered out and she giggled.

"Then, I think you should ask the wizard for a brain, then, instead of a heart, because yours is missing..." She whispered an inch from my lips and retreated.

"What will you ask for?" I asked hopefully.

"A new girlfriend...sadly, the shagging features on my current one are broken." I flipped us over and grinned at her. She giggled madly. I mouthed at her bra and gripped her hips in my hands firmly as I worked down, relishing the supple skin at my fingers.

I pulled her panties to one side and slowly licked up her wet center. She clawed at my head and shoulders, surely leaving marks. I sucked on her lips with gusto, humming my enjoyment and working my way slowly up to her clit. The inner lips were so sensitive and I suctioned lightly up and down each one. Her pussy contracted as she sought more friction.

She moaned and ran her hands up her sides and into her neck.

I licked a swathe up, firmly, starting at her perineum, dipping into her pussy and pushing up. Finally, I flicked her clit. Her hips shook violently under my hands when I closed my mouth over it and sucked lightly.

"Fuck! Mor, right there! Omigod! Don't stop! Please, don't stop." She whined out and I sucked a bit harder, clawing down one thigh. She pulled at my hair even as she humped my face.

"Ohh! Ohh!" Her hips trembled as she came and I felt her pussy spasming at my chin. Her body relaxed and I ran my palms all over her while I eased her down slowly. As I unhooked the bra at the front, I noticed her hands were were caught and restrained by her robe at her sides.

I cupped her breasts and thumbed circles at her nipples. She couldn't get at me though and I worried about the gauzy mesh ripping. I leaned down while making eye contact and sucked a nipple into my mouth. Her back arched up and a shuddering pant brought her back down.

My fingers found her wetness and I exulted in how quickly and how much she got turned on. I slipped two fingers in her warmth and she bent her leg to give me space, still straining against her robe. I sucked in a sharp staccato on her nipple licking at the surface in my mouth. and ran my thumb over her clit as I thrust. When I licked the other nipple, her back arched, following me. She wanted the flesh in my mouth. Instead, I bit lightly at the pink nub and she screamed.

I picked her up with an arm at her back and pressed her flush to me. She had no choice but to ride my fingers, clutching at my back as her ass went up and down. I thrust roughly along with her rhythm. She gripped the hair on top of my head and pulled at it so I could kiss her. I panted into her mouth and she crushed my lips, not letting me breathe. It was hot and she grunted in a keening voice as she came, gushing all over my fingers and lap. Her spine shook as I swallowed her shuddering moans and I laid her down on the duvet.

"Good lord!"

I chuckled. She took off her robe and panties and worked on my pants.

"How are you still clothed?"

"You have a very one track mind darling! I'm powerless against your wiles!" She giggled as she took off my shirt.

"What eats jellyfish?" She pondered. I groaned.

"Okay, I get it! Drop it, Suz!..."

"No, I'm serious!"

"I don't know. Turtles, I think?"

"Turtles!" She giggled as she licked my neck. "You are a very good turtle, then!" I chuckled and moaned in the same breath as I felt her warm fingers kneading my hips. "My turn!" She chirped.

"Wait, hold on!" I maneuvered her to lay on her side and raised her leg to dig my face into her center. She scooted closer to me and did the same thing. I felt her tongue press against my clit and then felt her suck on my lips harshly. "Ah! Jesus! Su!"

"I like this! It's very comfortable!"

"Okay, but careful with the goods, please. You ravenous beast..." she chuckled and kissed my clit sweetly.

"Sorry, baby!"

We ate each other up slowly. Since it was simultaneous, neither of us felt inclined to speed up, we just leisurely licked and sucked on each other. I felt her playing with my nipple and I wished I had 3 more mouths and 6 more hands. I was back to thinking of aquatic animals and I focused on her hot center, sliding over my lips.

I could feel myself getting closer and closer and I sped up my pace to bring her with me. She realized what I was doing and went faster too. Fuck, she's competitive. My leg trembled in her hands and my eyes rolled back as I sucked on her clit to make her explode. She came with a cry and we both gripped each others thighs in front of us. My hips trembled with my orgasm. I ran my tongue down her center again and she squealed, squishing her thighs together and flopping on her back. I laid on my back, too, panting. Our hands were clasped somewhere on her sweaty belly.

"That was fun!" She cried.

"Yes, it was..." I spoke reverently.

"What's that called?"

"I dunno...a 69?"

"No, you have to be on top of each other technically for that." I grinned in the dark at her overthinking.

"Lazy 69?" I suggested and she giggled.

"So, what's 89ing?"

I switched around the bed so I could loom over her while I explained. "It's when you take a dick and you squeeze it between..." I brushed my knuckles on her sternum while I held an imaginary dick in my hand. "Between your breasts..." I looked in her eyes and she hooked a calf under my ass.

"Oh!"

"I think you knew that already, though..." I teased.

"Maybe?"

"I can read you entries from Urban Dictionary. If you are in that kind of mood."

"That stuff is pure filth! Hmm... maybe one day..."

I got more comfortable and held her hand.

"Suzie, you'll be the death of me one of these days!" I finally shouted out, the hormones flooding my brain.

She hummed, accepting the reality of it with unapologetic smugness.

"You know...it's our anniversary in a couple of months...what should we do?" She whispered as she played with my hand.

"A trip? We've been wanting to go somewhere in the Middle East right? What do you think? Turkey? Or Dubai? That'd be fun!"

"We could also do a cabin somewhere and just fuck for a couple of weeks."

"Ooh! Yes! I like that. Somewhere where there's salmon so we can have sashimi."

She laid on her side to run her hand over my front.

"I wouldn't mind lounging and watching you chop wood..."

"Dirty bird! I don't even know how to chop wood."

"Learn then."

"Done and done! If it gets you hot." I grinned back easily.

"So much!" She kissed me sweetly and gripped at the skin on my hip.

I ran hand over her hips and into her center.

"One more?" I slipped my finger between her wet center.

"God, no! That last one broke me."

I grinned.

"I wish we've been together longer...I should have just kissed you when we first met..." I sighed out like a lovesick fool.

"I wouldn't have let you."

I laughed at that. She'd professed to be completely straight when we first met and for years after.

"True...you're too sexy for your own good, though. I had absolutely no choice but to fall in love with my hot fuckable boss..."

She smacked my tummy for my bluntness, but had on a little smile.

"Well, you were very persistent..." She said fondly.

"I suffered and you put me through the deepest part of hell."

She snorted.

"I think you enjoyed it."

I sighed dramatically, remembering all the lingering glances and escalating touches.

"I kind of did. But you were evil!"

"Nuh-uh! I was...figuring stuff out." She said with a little cock of her head.

"Liar...okay so, for example, the time we took a work trip to Dallas? Did I really need to go with you?"

"Hmm...well...I did need someone to carry my bags." She craned her head to grin cheekily at me. "Also, you were much better company than Gina, my second choice..." I grimaced comically as I kissed her, pressing my lips to her soft pink ones.

"Ok, lay it on me. What wiles did you use on me on that trip?" I slapped her tricep lightly.

"Oh, so many!" She laughed evilly. "First of all, it started a couple of months before that, at the office." I raised my eyebrow at that. "Ah-ha! See? You don't know everything, do you?"

"Okay, so, your floozy at the time showed up at the office one day and I felt a little petty..." She continued.

I laughed a full belly laugh and she started recalling the day. I interjected every now and again when she got something grossly wrong.

****************

"I don't know...it's a 53' truck, but it's not always the same number of pallets. So, I'm saying we make a fake order. Then run the pallet counter on that."

"And I'm telling you..." her clear voice rang in front of my face, "it doesn't matter if you cancel the order, it still messes with the inventory."

"No, it doesn't! I won't even save the order!" Our voices were raised and no one in the near vicinity was helping us figure this out.

"Then how are you going to run the order through the system so it'll calculate the pallet count, genius?" She countered. My mouth froze open with my nonexistent rebuttal. Her face was a few inches away and her hair was curtaining one side of our faces. Her palm was resting right in the front of my desk and I could easily imagine her, slipping her dainty hand inside the front of my pants.

She grinned at me and I grinned back, either about to jump her bones or spar some more with her.

"Mo?"

"What?"

"What?" We broke apart and I saw my girlfriend, standing there with a bag of takeout for us.

"Hi, babe!" I stood up to greet her, holding her jaw in my hands and kissing her. She folded into me and her mouth opened for my tongue to slip inside quickly. "What a lovely surprise!" I dragged her to Suzie and introduced them.

"Joey! This is our director of...well...everything, Suzie Kinsey! Miss Kinsey. this is my girlfriend, Jo-Anna Robles." They shook hands. "Miss Kinsey, I'll take my lunch break now." I looked significantly at Joey and winked.

"Yes, of course! Go ahead! When you get back, send the approximate weight and box count to Charles and have him figure out the pallet count and truck details for us."

"Oh, yeah...that's smart." She rolled her eyes and did a little finger wave as she sashayed away.

I turned to Joey and saw her dark blush.

"Where can we go fool around?" She asked lowly. I hummed and took her by the hand to a supply closet around a couple of corners, hidden away.

----

Suzie's hands flexed on the armrests of the supple leather desk chair.

It certainly didn't help that she was super hungry. There was this streak of frustration that made her want to scream or punch something. She focused on an email for five minutes then remembered the way Joey had latched on to Moriah. She tsked and moved around the papers on her desk. It was past 2:00pm already. She rubbed at her face violently and wondered how to get food, without having to go out.

"We had a fridge here somewhere."

She'd hardly opened it herself but it was somewhere...

She scanned the walls of the office and found the chrome finish. Popping it open, she found a smattering of frozen meals.

"Ugh! She always gets the yellow curry and not the red one I like." She opted for a wonton soup and hunted for the microwave next. As she stared hatefully at the frozen dinner, she contemplated how ridiculous she was being.

"Of course, Mor has a girlfriend."

She'd just...never felt she was sharing her time. Mostly because this was her employee, but there was something else...something about the way this kid challenged her with no self preservation. The way she just looked at her warmly when she was vulnerable those rare times. She felt like she had a partner, albeit a paid one...but the affection was there...mutually. Even though sometimes she wanted to rip her head off or rip off her--no...inappropriate...

The microwave dinged and she sat down, still mulling over the lingering feeling of frustration.

Heading into dangerous waters, she asked herself when was the last time someone touched her, like that. The intimacy hadn't been there for years, then she left Matt after he stepped out. So, a while...

No one had really looked at her, wanting her like that, and she hadn't felt desirable for a long time. Well, maybe a few guys hit on her, here and there. But to be honest, nothing made her feel quite as thrilled as Mor checking her out every morning or catching her, staring at her ass when she bent over. And now, fucking Jo-Anna was probably--Nope! Not doing that!

"I'll take a date to the holiday dinner this year and that'll be the end of that. Someone fuckable..." she cringed at her own bluntness but...desperate times...

There was an upcoming trade show in Dallas soon and it made the most sense to take Mor. She knew the itinerary inside and out since she'd booked most of it and she was already used to the product line.

It would be fun anyway to spend the week together. She was just being silly...She was completely straight and there was no need for this nonsense.

The email she was waiting for came in and she floated over to the doorway to see Moriah back in her seat with Joey planted on the side of her desk, running her hand along her jaw.

How unprofessional! She scoffed as she walked back to her desk to send another email.

----

As the day neared 7:00pm, we were nowhere near being done, and tiredness started creeping into the shadows, making our movements sluggish. Suzie plopped down in front of my desk and ran a hand over her calf and feet, massaging the muscles there.

"So, the Dallas trade show is in a couple of months..." She finally spoke.

"I'm aware."

"I want you to man the booth, too."

"Uh, ok. Isn't that something a sales rep usually does, though?"

"You practically are. Besides, we'll be visiting the Texas Sportswear offices and I need my assistant there for the meeting."

"Okay! I'd love to go!"

"Great! Book your flight, please? Preferably same flight as me and hotel."

"Got it!" I attacked the computer with renewed vigor, now that I knew a work trip was coming up. I loved traveling, especially on company dime.

I felt her staring and looked up. She was frowning at me.

"What?" She schooled her face a little more.

"How long have you and Jo-Anna been together?"

"About two months. She's an art gallery assistant downtown."

"Hmm..."

"Why?"

"Oh, well, you've never mentioned her..."

"We don't really talk about our personal lives."

"We do sometimes..."

"Uh-huh..." I hummed indulgently.

"Ok! Well, what are your goals in the immediate future?"

"Whoa. Way to start off slow..." She giggled and straightened in her chair excitedly.

"Ok, I'll tell you mine first. VP of sales and pay off my home all in the next five years."

I whistled. "Wow! Go get 'em, girl! Hold on, let me just finalize...checkout...okay, I'm all yours! Do you need a ride home?"

"Sure, thanks! Can we get dumplings on the way and watch The Bachelor?"

"Sure!" I smiled at her enthusiasm as I collected my things. She had her heels in her hand as we went down to my car. I opened the door for her and she slid in to the leather seat.

I punched in the order before we took off and in forty-five minutes we were comfortably having dumplings and martinis on her couch in Beacon Hill. We'd naturally fallen into this routine for years. Some days were just too heavy to not spend a little time in front of the TV and eat. It was a balm.

"Okay, well, as you may or may not remember, I have a bachelor's from Northwestern and I was looking, originally, for a job closer to the field I was interested in, a publishing company. Somewhere I could get my feet wet." I continued our conversation easily.

"And you ended up here?"

"Life is funny...Anyway, now my goal is to finish a book in the next couple of years and start shopping around for someone who will publish it."

"Have you started it?"

"Yes."

"Omigawd, Mor! How come you've never told me?! Can I read what you have so far?"

"Ah, no." I took a swig of my lemon drop martini and set it down while she scoffed.

"Why not?"

"Because it's mine! It's still a baby and until it starts to take on little baby hands and little baby feet then it's still a sea monkey!" She looked at me with a confusion and set her glass down. She grabbed at my wrists and I barely had enough time to realize what was happening before she pinned me to her couch.

"I want to read it, Mor!..."

"No! Get off me, you crazy person." She tickled me and I squirmed. "Torture! Sexual harassment! Coercion!" She giggled and leaned back as I fought to catch my breath.

I straightened my collar and her eyes zeroed in on my neck. She pulled back my collar with a frown and ran a finger down my neck.

"My, my!" She clicked her mouth with a tsk and leaned back into the cushions to keep eating.

"What?" I held my phone camera up to my face to see what she meant. There was a giant red hickey on the side of my neck from where Joey bit and sucked me as a way to keep quiet when I made her come with my fingers in the supply closet today. It was a nice lunch break.