Swelling Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Were there others?" I was still shocked.

"Mor..." She sighed heavily. "I don't remember. I don't think so. But we were both single for a long time...It's just...this can't be a double standard with us..." I looked at her face sharply.

"What?"

"Well, were you the only one allowed to date before we started up? I couldn't have a little fun?"

I considered that. Why did it hurt so much? Maybe because he was a guy?

"I think...maybe I'm still surprised you can be attracted to me and someone like that. Grant, I mean."

She nodded her head, understanding immediately. We were still naked so she shifted to fit herself between my legs, dropping down the length of my body and leaning in to whisper.

"That's an easy one, Mor. I love you so much more than anyone. Man or woman or nonbinary because of this..." She leaned back and placed her warm palm over the tattoo of a cog at my heart.

"I know what makes you tick, darling. Only me. And you know me...and somehow you still put up with me." She grinned crookedly.

I couldn't help it, the happy tears started flowing at her words and she hugged me close while I cried my feelings out.

"I love you more than anyone else in this world, too."