All Comments on 'Swim Coach 14'

by LushinLace

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
6Bi9Sara6Bi9Saraabout 4 years ago
Yea!!

Go Team Lacey. Thought that coach had drown in a pool of...

Nah, never happen with her level of cumsumption. And no debating team? Nerds need "coaching" too. Love Ya! Stay safe. We'd miss you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

YAY!!! The EPIC series returns to astound and delight!

Swim Coach, what a sensational woman she is...so thoroughly deserving of the reco'ck'nition and plaudits. She works so hard for all her boys!!!

Lacey ~ brilliant work as always. Thank you and continue to stay safe! ❀

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic!

I laughed at the puns and came to the sweet sounds of your amazing throatfucking! You are amazing. I salute you with my hard cock.

LushinLaceLushinLaceabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hello My Luscious Ones!

Thank you for your love of my naughty tales and for your comments & encouragement. I look forward to more as I post new content for your ears (and other places )

Over the cumming weeks, my older stories (such as this one) will be archived to my Patreon & Subscribe Star platforms. I'd love to see you there!

~Lacey

Β Links in Bio

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLushinLace@LushinLace
Hi my Luscious Ones, Thanks for always being so good to me here! πŸ₯‡OMG!! I'm getting closer to 4000 followers here! THANK YOU!!!! πŸ’‹ I promise to think of an extra special naughty tale to share with you all when I reach that goal! I'm going to be enjoying reading (and crea...