Swim or Sink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw the food in the kitchen."

"They lit the candles and sang happy birthday. Allison has a great singing voice. After the song they both gave me a passionate kiss and sandwiched me rubbing me all over. I became aroused. They both sank to their knees and pulled out my cock. Can I say that?" It was Susan's turn to nod. "They double teamed me on a blow job. Theresa took my cum in her mouth. It didn't take long. I remember her turning to Allison and saying something like that will take the edge off him."

"I can see that." She knew that an eighteen-year-old with two mature women he didn't stand a chance. "What next?"

"This is where it got weirder. They told me that they had my present upstairs. They led me to the master bedroom. On the huge bed was woman spreadeagled on her back with her hands tied with stockings to the headboard wearing nothing but an elaborate Venetian half-mask on her face concealing her identity. She seemed to be asleep. They told me that she was my present to do what I liked with."

Peter looked conflicted. Susan jumped in, "That's it?"

"You know where this is going, don't you?"

Susan had a general idea that he had intercourse with the prostitute acquired by Theresa.

Peter with his inhibitions now totally dismissed he continued, "Well, I kissed her and initially she responded as if in a dream. I stroked her and sucked her pussy. She surprisingly responded and when she bucked and went rigid, I assume she had an orgasm from my efforts. Theresa and Allison watched. She seemed to wake and told me to fuck her properly. I thought the voice was familiar. Allison handed me a condom. I started and as I was clearly getting close Theresa whispered in my ear for me to remove the mask. I did."

Peter stopped.

Susan was drawn into the narrative and showed some frustration at the long pause, "And?"

"I saw you, but I couldn't stop. I fucked you as you looked to be in a dream. I quickly guessed you were drugged. I dressed and bolted out of there as quickly as I could. I'm so sorry, Miss Smith." He looked at the ground between them.

It was Susan's turn to be reduced to silence. Peter's eyes filled with tears.

It took a while for Susan to regain her composure. Although she didn't fully believe them, words came out of her mouth, "That's alright Peter. No blame can be placed on you."

After another long silent pause she continued, "Did you notice if either of them was videoing or taking photos?"

"I pretty sure they were not doing anything like that. They were kissing and fingering each other as I recall."

Susan was coming to her senses, "That's a relief. One question was my pussy bald?"

"Yes. Really smooth."

"I knew I'd been drugged. They shaved me. And that's what I thought all that happened. Theresa presented it to me as a prank. No mention of you. Now, what to do about this? I need to think about it. For the time being and maybe forever I may do nothing. Let it just be a memory for both of us. Perhaps pleasant for you and traumatic for me. It was pleasant for you I hope."

Peter sighed, "I'm sorry, but yes. You're still one hot lady."

Miss Smith, Susan, had to smile despite the revelation of her violation. "That's OK. I'll get over it in time." Not believing this for one moment.

Susan's demeanor changed. She leant forward menacingly, "If you ever share any of this information, including this talk to anyone. I know I will lose my job and may never be able to teach again, but I would then see it my mission to prevent you from going to MIT or any university. Am I clear?"

Peter felt panic. He had no intention of sharing his experience but now he saw the danger to his own future. He pleaded, "Nothing of this will get any further. I promise. Promise. Promise. Please don't do that."

"You silence guaranties my silence." Somewhat archaically they shook hands. "Good. Better get home after this academic counselling session. I still have a lot to think about. Go now." Peter left.

Susan did think, and think about her event, as she couched it in her own mind. It returned time and time again over the next four weeks, but she did nothing. Although it maddened her, she knew if she was to take the situation to the police and she could convince them to act, and that would need Peter's testimony, then all sorts of other shit most likely would hit the fan. Letting sleeping dogs lie seemed the best course of action. The trauma faded and she was able to set it aside as she buried herself more than usual in schoolwork. She took no action although every fiber in her body told her it was wrong to let this pass. She found she could reluctantly live with her trauma, providing she had nothing to do with Theresa and Allison.

With the past event well behind her she began to relax more and more until one day about six weeks after the event she received a couriered large, padded envelope. She had not ordered anything online. Her curiosity had her snip open the mysterious communication as soon as it arrived. In it was a nondescript thumb drive and a letter in a letter-sized envelope.

The letter simply gave a telephone number and the telephone message password. Susan was conflicted as to whether to view what was on the thumb drive first or the listen to the phone call. She inserted the drive into a USB slot, and it booted up. It asked for a password with a note that the number would be available on the telephone call. She dialed the number. It asked for the password in the letter followed by the number sign. She keyed the password in and hit the hash tag key.

The message opened with, "You have one minute to get a pen and paper to write down some details. One minute starting now." As it happened Susan was sitting at her desk and had pen and paper immediately to hand. For the remaining fifty seconds there was silence on the line. Susan thought this was sort of hoax game or super-sophisticated selling promo but was curious to see it through.

When the neutral female voice returned it immediately told her to get ready to write. There was silence for another ten seconds. "Write this number down. It is the password for the thumb drive." It gave the number slowly repeating it three times. Susan had the passing thought that this was getting boring. The message continued, "One last thing, listen very carefully as this message continues and make note of a date and time and any other thing you think might be useful to you. The message will only be given once, and this number will be discontinued, and this message deleted forever. You only have one chance of getting this right. The message will continue in five......" It counted down.

The smile on Susan's face dropped from her face as soon as she heard the voice. It was Theresa. Her heart sank to her shoes, and she felt her veins throbbing in her ears.

"Ha. You thought you'd shaken me off. Not so fast Miss Smith."

"My husband has been back three weeks and is already looking to supplement our sexual activities with some new meat. He liked the idea of an older trim woman when I told him about you. You should set aside Saturday-after-next into Sunday, the fourteenth and fifteenth, to come over to fuck the brains out of Victor. Arrive at our house at ten in the morning, and bring enough clothes, not that you'll need many, toothbrush and so on for an overnight stay. Have you noted that? I may or not be there. I'll keep you guessing on that one."

"I can imagine you fuming, even apoplectic, at this point. Before you call me, or your lawyer, or even the police I suggest you look at the attached video which I compiled from your visits. If you do not comply, then I will be forced to send it to your school board, colleagues, and church functionaries. Apart from the lesbian kisses you gave Allison and me, I have some wonderful shots of you being royally fucked by Peter, your student. I think that's enough to persuade you that there is an ongoing, not too arduous set of services that you can provide to us until we no longer need them. We will keep them secret if you will. It's that easy."

"I hope you have all the notes necessary to carry out your task. This is mission possible, and you will do it."

"Goodbye."

There was click and line went dead. Susan tried redialing the number, but a message said the number was not in service.

Susan was shaking. She ran to the living room and dug into the back of her alcohol stash, pulled out a bottle of Cognac from the cupboard, poured herself a generous serving and downed half of it. This settled her enough to tackle the thumb drive content.

Sitting into her easy chair with her laptop on her knees, tears rolled down her face as Susan watched her foolish kissing of Theresa and Allison and by the time the video reached her rape by Peter her eyes were hardly functioning as violent sobs wracked her body. She fainted back into her chair and was out for several minutes before regaining consciousness. Next her stomach heaved. Setting the laptop aside she raced to the bathroom to bring up her supper laced with Cognac. She continued to dry heave for twenty minutes before she could lift her head out of the toilet. Somehow, she climbed the stairs and settled on her bed falling into a deep troubled sleep.

When Susan awoke, she was clear-headed and resolute. She said out loud. "Theresa, you bitch, will not beat me." Her thoughts ran to Peter. She concluded he was as much a victim as she was. She would not go public, but some inner voice told her she had to play the long game. To set up Theresa's comeuppance she needed to know more. To do that she had to do her research. She had to get inside and find out how the pictures were taken and how they could be destroyed. Victor was the key. She'd have to submit herself to him and subtly interrogate him at the same time. She knew she could do that for her greater good. She started to plan but soon realized much depended on how much she could learn from Theresa's husband. She had her first goal defined.

Perversely, Susan loved her shaved pubis. It annoyed her that the hair had grown back to a rough stubble. After some research she found that laser treatment would give a permanently smooth mons. She set up a spa visit for the next day where she could get the depilatory treatment. "Damn the expense." she told herself. She had them also treat her anus. She estimated from what she had read that she just had enough time for possible inflammation to go down before she visited Victor. She checked her wardrobe again and selected what she would wear. Susan was in serious planning mode.

Susan delayed telling Peter anything until she had more information, even though he featured in her plans.

******

Victor answered the door himself. Susan first observed he was a slim short man. Immaculate in a heavy silk robe and a cravat, sharply creased trousers, and kid leather slippers, he invited Susan in. She set her overnight bag down in the foyer.

Victor's hair was full and gelled over to one side with a sharp parting. He looked like a character out of a nineteen-twenties movie. Susan immediately summed him up: vanity is his weakness. Good.

"Come in." Victor paused and looked Susan up and down. "My dear, Tree, that's what I call Theresa, did not tell me you were so good looking. Turn left at the top of stairs. The bedroom is the second door on the left."

The blood rushed to Susan's head with anger. She somehow managed to keep her voice quiet and level as she blurted out. "Victor, I am not a two-bit whore. I need a coffee and would like to get to know you a little bit before we fuck. Think of me as a call-girl-consort being paid by your silence." Susan felt her heart sink. She thought she had blown 'The Plan' in the first thirty seconds.

Victor looked at her in astonishment. He frowned and then smiled. He spoke lightly without menace. "That's the first time that's happened."

Susan was still angry. She doubled down. "I guess this's not the first time."

"No. There's Allison who you've met. Mary. I don't think you know her. And Theresa has two more in the pipeline."

Susan thought 'the bitch is evil'. "Why do you let her do this?"

"She has to keep busy. Little Susan takes up some of her time. I prefer what she's doing than taking some other male lover. At least the females can't get her pregnant. They also make for pleasant threesomes."

Susan wanted to retch but she sucked it in and simply asked, "Coffee?" She sighed with relief when Victor ushered her to the kitchen and pointed out the coffee machine. She hadn't blown her whole scheme.

"Help yourself. Bring me a glass of water. I've discovered the importance of being well hydrated before vigorous exercise."

As she made the coffee and filled a glass with water, Susan started, "I believe you are a mining engineer? What was your latest project?"

"Seven months in the Congo. Hundreds of miles from anywhere. Congo is a huge country."

Susan grinned and joked, "I bet you didn't dress like this." She gestured with her hand up and down towards him.

He smiled. "No. Beard. Shorts. Big boots. And lots of sweat. I love the contrast of being elegant when I am home."

She poured on the flattery. "I think you look very smooth and sophisticated."

"Thank you."

Susan made her first major move. "I believe you designed and built this house. It's a masterpiece. I thought I wanted to be an architect when I was young. Studied all the great ones from the renaissance to Corbusier to Pei and of course the master FLR. Would you show me around?" She tried to look eager. His eyes lit up. Gotcha!

It was if she had pushed a button. He started to talk in wholly self-congratulatory terms about his masterpiece from being the designer to undertaking the general contracting role. He ushered Susan around. Victor pointed to and explained the problems and challenges he had overcome. He was particularly pleased to tell her how he had kept costs down and came in well below budget. The cost cutting and cheap materials explained why the structure was so porous and took a time to warm up. Victor prattled on about the geo-thermal system in a room full of pipes, valves, and dials. Susan gave encouraging comments and smiles before she slipped in the one thing she needed to know. "The place is big and a bit isolated. What about security?"

Victor laughed and looked proud. He was on a roll. "The whole house and grounds are covered by CCTV. Let me show you." He took Susan into a basement room with a huge TV at one end with six sofas arranged for viewing. Three on a lower level and three on a raised platform. At the back of the room was a wall of twelve screen monitors but just one keyboard.

Susan was at his side and watched carefully as he tapped in a password. Tree1435. Easy to remember with the number being the street address. The screens woke up to an array of views of the grounds and inside. Susan could see how her self-incriminating kissing of Theresa and Allison was recorded.

"Turn around and look at the big screen." The views cycled through with sharp clarity, all the rooms including bathrooms, bedrooms, passageways, and the living areas at huge scale on the big screen.

Susan spotted the master bedroom where she had been raped. "Go back one. Please."

"That's one shot of the master bedroom where we'll be in a few minutes. Let me show you something special." He clicked on a few keys and a threesome with Theresa and Allison blowing Victor came up. "Give you any ideas?" The images then flowed with views transitioning from all directions as the same scenes progressed, all in close-up detail. "Tree and I like to watch later. Gives us a blast."

Susan was amazed and curious as to how the pictures were taken. "How do you get such close-up shots?"

"Each of the posts of the four-poster bed have three micro cameras embedded in them. That was one of my ideas." He brimmed with pride at his initiative.

"Can we turn them off for our session. You have enough on me already."

"Why would I do that?"

Susan did not want more material out there. She thought fast and tried the first thing that came into her head. "If you do, I'll let you give me anal." She gave her best coy impression. "Can we shut all this CCTV down whilst I'm here? Pretty please?"

Victor pondered the question for a full thirty seconds. "You've been so interesting maybe I shall." He paused as he turned the thought over in his mind. "OK. Tree doesn't do anal and won't let me with the other two. Yes, I'll do it, but don't dare tell Tree. Agreed?" Susan thought how being a good listener made her interesting.

Susan smiled and said, "My lips are sealed, but my anus is open."

Victor laughed. "You may have to open your mouth as well you know. But I trust you." Laughing again, he turned to the keyboard and started to enter some commands. The screens went blank.

As Susan thought what an idiot he was to trust me, she smiled and asked, "You must have a huge computer to carry all this material. Do you keep it forever?"

"Oh, yes. It goes straight to a cloud server. Saves us keeping and cataloguing hundreds of DVD disks. The computer is quite small. It's in the cupboard over there." He pointed to a door to his left.

Victor stood as tall as his five foot six inches would allow. "Enough. I'm horny. Let's go."

"After you sir. Lead on." Susan had all she needed. Now she had to make payment with her body. She summoned up all the detachment she could muster to accept the next twenty-four hours as a purely a carnal act that was no different than the physical side of the relationship when she was engaged to Phillipe in France or Bob the married guy. If it was pleasurable so much the better. She may only rarely get horny, but she was very capable of getting physically aroused quite easily. She gave herself one small smile when she thought she would make him feel he was the dominant person in their liaison. She grunted to herself, "Huh. He'll see one day."

On the way to the bedroom Susan scooped up her overnight bag from the foyer and ran to catch up with Victor. She took from the bag a tube of KY jelly and a box of a dozen condoms and placed them on the bedside table.

Victor spoke, "You won't need those." A flat declaration.

"Victor dear, you have just returned from seven months in the Congo. I cannot assume you were celibate the whole time. I do not plan to get a STD."

"Look at the piece of paper in the draw." He pointed to the bedside table. "I thought you might be nervous, so I fished it out just in case."

Susan did as she was bidden. The heading was from the Mayo clinic. The date was just three weeks ago. It looked legit. She scanned the contents that indicated Victor was free of any bacterial or fungal infections and had no intestinal or blood parasites. He was tested for about thirty differing infections including herpes as well as the other STD's.

Before Susan could speak Victor anticipated her question, "After I go away for a project lasting longer than two weeks, I arrive back three days before I tell Tree I'm returning, go to the Mayo clinic and get checked out. That answer the question? I can see the KY will be useful for anal though. Undress me. Now."

"OK. I accept the document as valid." To herself, she affirmed that she still did not trust him one bit even though she'd gone along with no condoms. "You should realize I am post-menopausal and rather dry down there despite some modest hormonal treatment so I might need the jelly. I do lubricate with some rigorous oral stimulation if you are up to that."

"I'll keep it in mind. Proceed."

Susan approached Victor and looked him in the eyes as she undid the sash holding his robe together. Pushing the lapels back over his shoulders she let her still covered breasts just touch his chest as a small tease. She let the robe fall to the floor, but then bent over, picked it up, folded and placed it on an adjacent chair. Next, she removed the cuff links from Victor's crisp white Egyptian-cotton shirt and placed them with the robe. Starting from the top she undid the shirt buttons down to his belt. Loosening the belt, she tugged the shirt tails upwards to remove the shirt completely.