Swim or Sink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victor's chest was completely free of hairs. Susan ran her hand over the smooth firm abs and a suggestion of a six-pack. She was pleasantly surprised he was so buff. After tweaking his nipples, she removed to his trousers. With the belt undone and zip lowered the pants fell to the floor. He kicked off his kid loafers, stepped free from the puddled pants and was naked. No socks. No underwear. Commando.

Kneeling, Susan intended to pick up the trousers from the floor but changed direction when confronted by Victor's semi-tumescent, uncircumcised cock that stood out a good seven inches from a bald pubis. The thickness of this cock did not fully hide a generous scrotum that housed a pair of the largest testicles Susan had ever seen in her very limited experience. She thought her vagina could probably take the cock, but she shuddered at the thought of doing anal with this equipment.

She was impressed but pulled herself back to the reason she was doing this and became business-like. Opening her mouth, she wrapped her lips around the end of the foreskin and started to push it back. It was if the cock rose to meet her mouth as it became harder and harder. The inner head slipped easily into Susan's mouth as the folded foreskin retreated downwards on his shaft. It had been quite a while, but the muscle memory of her technique developed decades earlier in Paris came back to her without a pause.

She played Victor like a violin. He initially bent forward, but as she relaxed her throat and found she could take him deep he straightened and leant back a little pulling the back of Susan's head. He moved forward and backwards fucking her mouth. He came. She swallowed as much as she could handle and let the rest dribble down her chin. It felt like a quart of liquid.

"Good girl. You've done that before. I'm surprised. Now let's get you ready for some action. Strip slowly for me." Susan gave him the best she could do without music. Naked she twirled around for him. "Like what you see?"

"Better than I thought. I like the shaved pussy. Maybe I will partake of that little dish on offer. See if I can get you juiced up."

She could see he had taken getting her wet as a challenge. Susan backed up to the side of the bed and positioned herself, so her pussy was just hanging over the edge. She opened her legs wide. Victor was on his knees with his face in her crotch in a moment. He then backed off, as if had second thoughts. To Susan's delight and surprise, he started kissing from her knees on the inside of thighs. Despite the circumstance, Susan knew that she was about to be transported as he hit one of her most sensitive and pleasurable areas. She lay back on the bed, pussy still fully exposed.

The tendrils of pleasure that emanated from her lizard brain stifled her thinking such that her dormant lust started to overtake her. Her last rational thought was a brief quote from Dickens: It was the best of times and the worst of times. Susan started to push her vulva into the Victor's probing lips and tongue. A rhythm developed and continued and continued. Susan felt an illusory sense of being lifted yet she remained lying back on the edge of the bed. Victor inserted and then pumped one and then two fingers into her vaginal opening. With his other hand he pinched and twisted one nipple and then the other. She succumbed to the insistent stimulus and was slowly overtaken by a wracking crescendo of an orgasm.

After a few moments, Victor's words brought her back to the present. "Hey, not so dry after all. Sopping wet in fact. When was the last time you were fucked?"

"You know the answer to that. When I was raped recently." The reality of her situation came tumbling back.

Victor did not blink at the accusation and simply ignored it. "I mean before that."

"A decade or so." Susan felt compelled to be polite and answer his questions. She had a plan.

"Your cunt was dripping. Have you ever squirted?" Victor sounded genuinely interested.

"Squirted? What do you mean? Never heard of it."

"Some women have ejaculations."

"Really. Doubt it. Probably just piss. The orgasm contractions squeeze the bladder." Susan did not have a clue what Victor was talking about.

"No. I've had my face showered. I can assure you it was not urine."

Susan heard Victor but was not interested. "Whatever."

"Get up." Victor rearranged the bed pulling the quilt, blanket, and top sheet down the bed. "Lie down." Susan positioned herself on the lower blue sheet with her head tilted up on a pillow. "Can't mess up Tree's old granny's quilt can we now." He placed a second pillow under Susan's hips. "Spread your legs."

Susan thought 'here we go', fully expecting to feel Victor's still erect cock enter her. She was puzzled when she saw him locate himself further away and then bend over to start cunnilingus again. Susan shuddered as she realized he had taken her ignorance of squirting as a challenge to see if he could get her to squirt. His expert lingual skills soon had Susan losing control over her thoughts once more. She rapidly lost herself to the pleasure that overtook her whole body.

Victor did not stop his working of her cunt with his tongue, lips, and fingers when Susan had her first orgasm. Nor her did he stop when the second one arrived, nor the third. For Susan it became one continuous series of ever-increasing orgasmic waves. What Susan felt was just short of excruciating, totally unbearable sensitivity. She pleaded with him to stop. He didn't. Reaching over to the bedside table he quickly undid the KY jelly and placed a dab on her anus and coated his index and second fingers. He pushed the slippery fingers into her resisting sphincter and doubled his tongue's manipulation of her clit.

Susan felt she had been transported to another dimension and drowned by her own pleasure. She fainted.

She awoke to Victor's sneering voice. "Told you so. Sit up." Susan slowly drew herself up to a sitting position. Victor removed the pillow from under her hips. "You squirted. Look." There was large wet patch on the sheet. Susan had no words and just nodded. "Roll over. Let's give your cunt a rest. On your knees head down. Legs spread." Susan assumed the requested position.

"One thing. When did you last shit?"

Susan was taken aback by the crude question. "This morning after breakfast. About eight-thirty. Why do you ask?"

"Anal, my dear."

Susan could not resist saying, "You're Ok. I do not think I'll squirt from that hole."

Victor laughed. "Yes, that would be a shit-show."

Susan did nor share Victor's humor, "Get on with it."

To Susan's surprise Victor was patient and gentle with his finger preparation and cock penetration. She felt stretched and had some initial pain, but the large cock found itself all the way into her large intestine. Her memory once more kicked in as she recalled her Paris experience. She relaxed as she let go and enjoyed the pleasure. The relatively mild orgasm that developed had the good fortune to coincide with Victor's significant deposit. He remained in her until he had softened.

"That was good." Victor was sated and satisfied for the moment. They both rolled over. "Clean me up. There's a cloth in the bathroom." Susan left the bed and did what was asked of her.

"Wow, how did it get to be two o'clock. Now go and get two beers from the fridge for me. You will also find a covered plate with smoked salmon sandwiches. Bring them back with you. Oh, get something for yourself to drink. We can share the sandwiches. Go. Go." Susan skipped back down to the kitchen naked to fulfil her next task. Susan thought that Victor's reasonableness will be sorely tested before she finishes with him. She prayed she would not bump into Theresa.

After they finished eating and having their drinks Victor was ready to go again. "Check to see if you are still wet."

Susan was not sure what he wanted her to do. She frowned. Victor wiggled his first two fingers and gestured to stick them in her. She followed the mime and checked her vagina. Her fingers came out wet and shiny.

"Good. Missionary to start with. Let's do doggy after that and then you can ride me cowgirl? That should take a while. But first I insist you kiss me for several minutes. Come here." Susan joined him on the bed and kissed him for the first time.

Over the next twenty hours, half of which were spent sleeping, Susan discovered that Victor was a considerate, skilled, and insatiable lover. She had no complaints about his performance. It was the best sex she had ever experienced. She was also pleased at the amount of orgasmic bliss and that she was able to keep up and satisfy him. Her thoughts rarely wandered back to her prime intent to bring both him and Theresa down. She concluded he may think she is now his, but the truth of the matter he was now hers.

As she was leaving at noon the following day Susan asked if this would happen again.

Victor replied, "Maybe one more time before I go to the cottage on the lake for the rest of the summer. Then I'm off to the Philippines. We'll get you up to the cottage for our mid-summer solstice party. Can you sail? I have two dinghies up there. I love sailing."

"When's that? Twenty first of June?"

"No, we only call it that. Third week in August."

Susan wanted some tacit acceptance for her to call him if the need arose as 'The Plan' developed. "May I call you?"

"Really? Sure, but you may get Tree. Careful what you say to her."

"Ok. Got it. I will not thank you, given the circumstances. Goodbye." Susan turned and left Victor in the foyer.

******

Susan now knew she need a lot of help with 'The Plan'. There was only one person she could turn to, Peter. She would have to be very careful.

After showering again, Susan settled down to some preparation for some her next week's classes. She had the next step of 'The Plan' ready.

*******

"OK class settled down." Susan reached into her briefcase and pulled out some papers. "A half-hour surprise test. I'll get the marked papers back to you on Wednesday." Her AP Physics class groaned. Miss Smith spoke as she distributed the tests. "See if you remember anything after the weekend. Start now. Thirty minutes."

On Wednesday Miss Smith distributed the marked test papers and discussed the results in general terms. "Haley, Bo, and Peter, can you see me after school today to go over a few points on the test, please." All three nodded that they would be there. Although this was not unusual, Peter wondered. He usually aced the tests.

After school, Susan called Haley up first and then Bo in turn before getting to Peter. She went through a couple of points with Haley and then Bo, as she had planned, before dismissing them. They left. Now they were alone Miss Smith turned to Peter. "First, question seven was a catch question that you read incorrectly. Watch out for that in future. Read the question twice. You still get an A, which is lower than your usual A+. OK?"

Peter shrugged.

"Now Peter, are you willing to help me on some other matters? You can guess what they relate to."

Now Peter was cautious and nervous. This was delicate territory. "Sure. If I can."

"We still have our mutual confidentiality agreement I believe." Another nod. "I take that as a yes. Good. Are you any good at hacking computers?"

This was the last thing he thought Miss Smith would ask. He just blurted out, with a small laugh of relief, "Of course. I'm taking computer science."

"Ok, I'll get back to that. Next, do you know any drug dealers in the school you could get something from?"

Peter thought that this is going from baffling to preposterous, "Everyone knows the three dealers in the school. Why?"

"We'll get to that too. I do not want to know who the dealers are. Got that?" Peter nodded.

"The third, and final thing, is would you be prepared to teach me to swim? I'll pay you."

"Sure. That's no problem if we can schedule the time. How much?"

Susan had a co-conspirator. They talked for an hour as Susan explained exactly what she wanted and how each step was to be arranged. Peter added some ideas and expressed his worries if they were caught but saw it as a challenge. He felt he owed it to Miss Smith to balance off the trauma he had brought on the teacher he admired and lusted after.

The first part of 'The Plan' started the next day with Susan distributing details of a science fair. As expected, only Peter expressed an interest. This was not a surprise as he was the brainiac of the class. Susan had reason to be regularly speaking to Peter after school without raising any questions.

Peter approached one of the drug dealers in the school and purchased five roofies with cash Susan had given him. Five tiny plastic zip bags were handed over to Susan. Peter also worked on some software to take control of Victor's computer.

With the software readied it was hidden in a short pornographic video. On Peter's advice and with his help, Susan downloaded Tor to her computer and set up a completely anonymous email account. Susan sent an email to Victor from her bogus account to perversely thank him for "the event" and asking if he would need her services anymore. Susan was careful not to be too specific as to what the event was or when. She did include enough detail for Victor to recognize who was writing and what she was referring to. Victor replied to the email and remarked on the clip included, telling Susan, without using her name, that he would be in touch. Opening the video loaded the trojan software onto Victor's computer. It was clever enough to be invisible to most of the common virus protection software. With the password that Susan had given Peter, he was able to test his intrusion and found it worked as expected.

Susan was pleased by her progress. The swimming lessons would have to wait until the holidays started. This did not stop her buying three new two-piece swimming suits. Not quite bikinis but sufficiently revealing to show off her assets. She also researched swimming clubs and found one affiliated to the YMCA about forty-five minutes away in two counties over from where she lived. Susan joined the YMCA under the name S. Smith.

Victor called. They set up a date about ten days later when she was invited to visit for another overnighter. Theresa was going to the lake. Susan found this intriguing. The fact that he did not want Theresa around suggested to Susan that she had some influence over Victor. She interested him, as he put it. Also, he'd want anal again. Susan smiled as she admitted to herself the event with Victor was most pleasurable and had triggered some deep-seated sexuality she did not previously know she had. It prompted her thoughts to keep returning to the fact that her male students thought her hot. She toyed with ways to play to this.

The more she contemplated her second triste with Victor, the more she felt inclined to embrace her sexual urges. Despite this new background sexual buzz, she did not lose sight of the fact she needed to know more about the solstice party to put some flesh on the bones of 'The Plan' for Theresa and Victor. Susan saw Allison more as fellow victim so did not include her in her planning.

One Friday night Susan overcame her reluctance to do what she had been putting off for weeks. She chilled a bottle of Prosecco, changed into her PJs, and took the bottle to bed with a glass. She filled the glass and drank it quickly. She settled on her bed consumed a second glass, jumped up for a pee, applied some KY between her labia and returned to bed to stretch out. Rolling over onto her side she then emptied one of the small plastic bags Peter had bought for her into her third glass and swallowed in one gulp. She noted the time at eight-twenty on a scratch pad she had placed on her bedside table and the fact she started to jill herself. After some energetic rubbing and thrumming of her cunt, and noting that she was managing to get a bit wet, she recorded the time again five minutes later with the progress of her activities, and once more after a further five minutes. She did not reach recording at the twenty-fifth minute.

Susan woke with a fuzzy head at ten minutes past eleven the following morning. She remembered very little of the previous evening after opening the bottle of prosecco, which sat open beside her bad. The roofie worked as expected. She mentally ticked that off her list. Her notes suggested it took about twenty minutes to work, but she had no memory of trying to induce some sexual overtones. She calculated that for 'The Plan' to work she should allow for different metabolisms with thirty minutes offering a safe margin.

******

Susan rang the bell. She had prepared both mentally and physically, paying particular attention to how she had dressed, to meet once more with Victor. She froze when Theresa opened the door.

Theresa carried a wide grin. "Ah, there you are. Come in."

Susan stuttered, "Is Victor here. He asked me to come by?"

"He had to go out. Be about two hours. Come in."

"No. I'll come back another time." Susan turned to leave and started back to her Prius.

"Stop right there." The command was sufficiently forceful to stop Susan. "If you take another step away you will be getting calls from your principal, colleagues and probably the police tomorrow."

Susan stopped dead still. She weighed her options. She did not know for certain if Peter could remove and delete all the material they had on her. She summoned up the courage not to throw away her life and possibly go to jail. She opted for the safe route, the cooperative face she presented to Victor. She slowly turned looked Theresa, smiled, and stated simply, "I was just going to return my bag to the trunk before joining you."

"Bring it with you. You may still need the KY." There was an acid tone in Theresa's voice. Susan registered that she knew. She must have wrangled it out of Victor.

Inside they entered the living room. Theresa pointed, "You know Allison. And this is Carlos. He's over here for a week from Spain." Allison just waved a limp hand and a casual "Hi." Carlos rose to his full six feet and came over to kiss Susan's hand. With only the slight trace of an accent he just said, "Delighted", before he retreated to the sofa where he sprawled. In an instant, Susan noted the carefully developed unkempt beard, swarthy complexion, a thick shock of equally disheveled hair, a boxer's flattened and bent nose, strong jawline, and an athlete's body, and deportment. He had an abundance of swagger and self-confidence.

A large glass of Champagne was thrust into Susan's hand by Allison.

Theresa continued her introduction, "Carlos was a champion skier and now represents several prominent Spanish companies. He's over here on a marketing and promotion tour."

Susan nodded. She knew she had to get on track. "It must have been urgent to send Victor out." It was a half question.

Theresa rose to the bait. It quickly became clear Theresa needed to ventilate her anger, "Oh, it was. Oh, yes. I was on the back road to the highway in the Jaguar going to the lake when I received an urgent call from Allison." Theresa nodded derisively towards Allison. "She whined she couldn't undertake the simple task of entertaining Carlos for this evening and night. Her period had started. It was a heavy one and she suffered bad cramps. That's the moment when I hit a huge pothole that punctured my front tire and I later learned had bent the suspension. The Automobile Club guy told me it was seriously unsafe to drive. I need Victor's help. Is that urgent enough for you?" The crescendo in her voice turned into a sneer as she moved in front of Susan. "Further, my sweet Victor mentioned for the first time that he was waiting for you to arrive. You. It's almost as if he put you first."

All Susan could muster in the face of the onslaught was, "Yes. I can see how that was upsetting."

1...34567...10