Swim or Sink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan found that the simple act of having a shower proved to be a further challenge. Every time the shower played on her bald pubes; she had an urge to switch the showerhead to the pulse setting. To simply wash herself rather than arouse herself with the showerhead, or her fingers, took a conscious act of exerting all her will to resist the temptation of self-induced pleasure. Her dormant libido was stirring without the force of pharmaceuticals. Susan did not like it one little bit. She yearned for the quiet, day-to-day, even life she had before. There was a time and place for arousal, and this was not it. Seeing Victor was proper in the context of gaining sexual satisfaction. Susan was a now a conflicted woman.

Susan was set on 'The Plan'. She gave a brief call to Victor; she gave him the time and room number in the Hilton. No evidence with texts. She arranged for a delivery of a gourmet meal to the suit, cash on delivery. She took great care in what she wore including the five-inch heeled shoes. She was ready.

Victor was fed, fucked, and went on to take Susan's mouth, cunt, and anus. Susan was not denied a symphony of orgasms as she let herself go. He replicated his skills as a talented and thoughtful lover. After one final cowgirl ride Susan collapsed on Victor's chest. As they gained their breath back Susan whispered in her lover's ear, "tell me more about this Solstice party? How does it go down?"

Susan was delighted when Victor gave a vivid description of the welcoming fancy dress, get-to-know-you party on the Friday evening. Followed by an item-by-item listing of all the events over the whole long weekend. He asked if Susan would stay for the whole week. She agreed on one condition, "That you teach me to sail."

"I'd love to do that. There is a little used bay down the shoreline that we can stop in, and we can fuck on the beach there. Hey, even try one in the dinghy. Bet that'll be a first for you. Better than the back of an auto. Much better. The movement of the water. You'll see."

"I'll stay to Thursday."

"One thing. Theresa wants you in a threesome with me. You'd better accept. You know how Tree can be." Susan certainly knew how Theresa could be and smiled inwardly knowing she had no control anymore. But it suited Susan's Plan to go this route. It was perfect in fact.

"Maybe we can try the three-way in the boat. That would be a blast."

"Tight. But I like tight." Victor's meaning was clear as he grinned. "We'll aim for Wednesday for this." Susan backed up dragging her nipples over his chest and stomach before she took Victor's flaccid cock in her mouth.

"I might manage one more but that's it. I'm done. Do you best, or your worst, and let's see what happens." Susan was successful and after rolling over on top of her, Victor gave her one more vaginal fucking that must have lasted for half an hour with Susan having multiple orgasms before he achieved his final ejaculation for the evening. He sighed, slid off and onto his back at Susan's side. "That's it partner." They slept without touching.

Susan had dreams. She was being caressed all over by Jerome. Her arousal permeated every part of her dream. She awoke with her pussy wet and her nipples erect and throbbing.

Early morning soft light bathed the room as Susan open her eyes. Victor's back looked inviting. She stroked it without any reaction before snuggling up to him and reaching over him to hold his flaccid cock. Susan felt unlucky he did not have a morning woody to play with. She worked his cock with the hope it would stiffen. She could feel the tumescence just beginning when Victor suddenly sat up and said to the room in general, "Morning." He leapt out of the bed and headed for the bathroom. After a few moments Susan heard the shower running. She rose to join him in the shower but found he had locked the bathroom door.

"Screw you." Susan let her frustration show before returning to the bed naked. She uncharacteristically started to play with her nipples below the sheets. Victor emerged and headed to his clothes neatly piled on a chair without so much as glance at the bed. When dressed he turned to Susan, "Thank you for the entertainment. I'll settle-up for the suite down in reception. One more thing, you know that Tree hates you, don't you? You'll never get forgiveness for giving her a poor grade that prevented her from becoming the valedictorian. She'll do anything. Watch out for her." He turned on his heels and left.

"What the fuck?" Susan was cross and frustrated. Later, after jilling herself to a gentle orgasm she thought about what had just happened. She concluded that Victor was trying to assert his control without revealing that he had lost all the leverage he pretended to still retain. He was bluffing and offering Theresa's hatred as a warning not to do anything stupid. Although the previous evening she had softened on her plans for Victor, this last shot by him returned Susan's opinion to her original assessment that he was as culpable as Theresa for her rape and blackmailing her.

She said out loud, "Yes. Gotcha. You'll get yours too." The Plan was now complete in her mind.

*******

Susan had never felt so dragged out by the last few weeks of school. All the usual stresses of tests, grading, references, and reports remained, but for the first time ever she was constantly having to check her libido from asserting itself as she looked at the young adults in her classes. She succeeded in controlling herself and staying professional. She knew she was being edgy with her students. She tried to soften her attitude particularly after she accidently overheard a student saying to his friend, "What's with Smithy? It's like she's got a broomstick up her ass." His friend replied, "I think I could help her with that broomstick." They high fived and then laughed.

It took its toll. She regularly had dreams about Jerome. When she awoke, her former desert of a vulva was now a wellspring of secretions. She found it prudent to wear a pantyliner both at night and at work. Susan's breasts grew slightly giving rise to slight bulges over the top of her bras. She had to resist the temptation to dress in shorter skirts and more revealing tops. Then school was almost over. She only had one more thing to survive. Her usual role as a chaperone at the graduation ball.

Susan normally enjoyed seeing the kids, as she thought of them, letting their hair down in a formal setting with certain ritualistic behaviors always evident. This year she was nervous of how her increased libido would cope with the testosterone and pheromone laden environment. In the past, her objectivity kept her feeling totally removed from the myriad of small dramas unfolding around her. She had a reputation for being liberal but having hard boundaries. The rules of the game were clear to everyone. She was uncertain whether her judgement would be impaired by her own reactions in the light of the way her year had gone.

On the night Susan's first surprise came in the form of Jerome. Even though he was old enough to attend the ball, he was only in grade eleven. He had been invited by Eve who was graduating. Susan thought she could understand why Eve had chosen him.

For the most part Susan coped well in keeping her libido in check as she watched the these you adults dance, hold hands, sneak a quick kiss, and grope, and mostly laugh.

The third and final of her circuits out behind the gym she heard someone either sobbing or retching. It was no more than three-quarters of an hour before the ball ended. The moonlight was strong enough to show a hunched figure. Susan thought for moment it was a drunk student throwing up. She turned on her flashlight to see Jerome sitting on his heels with his back to the wall and his face in his hands. She recognized him by his unique deep red tux.

Her body reacted. The similarity of the situation felt too much like one of her dreams. It triggered the memory of how that unconscious arousal felt. Susan's nipples hardened and she sensed an immediate wetness. She took a deep breath.

"Jerome. You OK?"

Jerome looked up. "Miss Smith?"

Susan nodded and said, "Mmm. Are you OK?"

"Honestly Miss Smith?"

Susan jumped him to encourage Jerome. "Yes. Tell me."

Jerome stood. He was about six feet from Susan. Now he sounded angry. "Fuck no. I'm far from OK. That cunt Eve went off with Rick."

Susan was puzzled. "Watch your language, Jerome. I saw Rick arrive with Kelsey. Did he dump Kelsey?" She thought 'another of those teenage dramas', at the same time thinking I have my own drama here as she was aware that her arousal had not diminished.

"No. They went off all together. Seems that Eve invited me to make Rick jealous. It worked. They have gone off for a threesome with Kelsey along at a motel." Jerome pointed to some brake lights leaving the school gate. He started to sob again.

All the control Susan had mustered over the past few hours melted into a puddle at her feet. She stepped forward to take Jerome into deep hug. She held him as the sobs that wracked his body slowly subsided. Susan was hoping that her aroused condition would settle down as well, but if anything, it intensified.

Jerome gently pushed Susan back as he gained control of himself. He whispered, "It's even worse. My dad told me not to get serious about Eve because in two weeks we are moving to Oregon. He's been transferred. What a shit day."

Without warning Susan felt Jerome smoothy move forward again to reach around her back with one hand drawing her towards him, and with the other hand reaching up to smother one breast. She experienced a heady pleasure as he leaned down and kissed her fully on the lips. Jerome adjusted his hand to trap her nipple through her thin bra and blouse with his forefinger and thumb. He pinched and twisted. The assault on her senses overwhelmed Susan's resistance for what seemed like an eternity as she orgasmed.

Her composure returned to her with the horror at what had just happened. It overtook the joy she felt just a moment earlier. She could feel his erection against her stomach. With all her force she pushed him away. She found the control her decades of teaching had given her. She managed to say with some authority, "Jerome. Stop right now. That was wrong. If you stop right now nothing more will be said. If you continue, I will report you for assault. That will bring a universe of problems down on you and shame on your family."

It worked. Jerome backed up and hung is head for a moment before looking up under his long lashes into her eyes and stuttered, "Sorry. I'm sorry. I love you, Susan."

Susan spoke harshly at first. "Maybe you do. Maybe you don't. It is totally inappropriate on more levels than I can count." She softened, "I am sure you believe that to be true. I cannot deny something that is inside of you. But you'll come to see it's not possible. I will do this for you. If you still have any interest in me after one year at college or university look me up and we can talk. Then we'll have a real conversation about what happened today and other things. Deal?"

"But that's two years." Jerome thought for a moment. "Deal." He turned and walked away calling over his shoulder. "Going home."

Susan shuddered as he left, once more pulling herself together. She spoke to herself, "Time for you to start the clear up inside, Miss sexy Smith."

*******

Susan called Peter "Still Ok for the swimming lessons?"

"Sure. When and where? Please don't tell me it's at Theresa's? Otherwise, I'm good to go for two weeks."

"No, not at Theresa's. I'll come to your house at nine-thirty and pick you up. You live on a quiet street and it's unlikely I'll be seen. You'll see where when arrive. Until tomorrow then." Susan joked, "Oh. Don't forget your trunks, for swimming. I'll bring the towels."

"See you tomorrow." Peter couldn't wait to see Miss Smith in a swimming costume.

The following day broke warm and sunny. Susan was ready by seven and had difficulty keeping calm over the next two and a half hours. Susan dressed in her one piece under a summer dress, putting her panties and bra in a beach bag along with two towels she had washed and dried overnight. She inspected herself and was content with the way the crotch of the costume looked. She was also excited and nervous.

Susan picked up Peter from the front of his house where he sat on a low stonewall awaiting Susan's arrival. The drive conversation was mainly about Peter's excitement about going to MIT. They also discussed how they would go about the swimming lesson. Although he was a good swimmer Peter had never taught swimming before but had researched it on the Internet and had developed a plan. "You do know I am going to be holding your hands in the water and placing my hands under you at first to give you some support, don't you?"

"No problem. Whatever you have to do." Susan was not so sure she should have said that. There was a risk Peter would take it as a license to grope her.

Susan put on her very wide brimmed sun hat and large sunglasses as she collected her bag from the trunk. She wanted to be as incognito as possible.

Through the mesh fence they could see three pools surrounded by grass with picnic tables and separate chairs scattered around, along with an extensive children's playground. The pool club was a private enterprise. In the office, Susan showed their one-month subscription cards. Each card had one date box stamped.

When they settled there was already a fair crowd of mainly women with small children. They took a quieter spot away from the playground, lay the towels on the grass and stripped off. Each applied some bug spray and then headed for the water.

In a quieter corner of the pool that was chest deep Peter helped Susan down into the water. She held, her knuckles white with tension, on to the side ridge of the pool as Peter started his teaching. He first had her transfer her hands to his from the poolside, one hand at the time. He knew it was all about confidence initially. He had her dip her head under the water for a moment at first, and then longer and longer. Peter slowly moved Susan into deeper and deeper water. They then got out and took a short break as they had a juice.

Step by step Peter took Susan to a position whereby she could tread water when out of her depth. He then called the end of day one of swimming lessons. Susan was ready to continue. Peter did not want Susan to get overconfident on this first baby step. They returned home with Susan feeling quite jubilant. She gave Peter a spontaneous pack on the cheek as he was about to get out of the car.

"Oh, Miss Smith. I forgot to tell you I have a squash tournament the day after of tomorrow. I made the arrangements a month or so ago. Is that alright?"

"Of course, Peter. I may go over and try some stuff in the pool by myself. We'll see how I do tomorrow. Oh. Call me Susan, please. Otherwise as the teacher I will have to call you Mr. Lui, unless you want that, Mr. Lui?"

"OK, Susan. Same time tomorrow."

Later, when Susan thought back on the day, she appreciated how professional Peter had been with her. This would work. And she'd learn to swim. For the first time in months, she slept like a log that night.

Susan wore her two-piece the next day. Everything went according to plan. Peter had Susan floating on her back with her arms spread wide initially with a gentle hand in the small of her back supporting her. It took about thirty minutes of practice for Susan to learn keep herself from doubling her body, and to keep her bum up, at the same time staying reasonably relaxed. Then Peter had her float on her stomach looking down at the bottom of the pool, and then raising her head for air, using a push of the arms down. He had a hand at her solar plexus to start, but as she lost control a few times at the beginning her felt his hand on her breasts. As Susan put her feet down, she reassured Peter, "that's OK. Don't worry. I am getting it."

After a break Peter demonstrated the dog paddle and then the breaststroke. With her improving confidence Susan was getting relaxed. Peter next had her diving to the bottom. She mastered being completely submerged. Then he showed her and encouraged her to do the breaststroke under water. Next, she was doing short spurts of breaststroke on the surface. The day slipped by quickly and it was time to go.

As she dropped Peter off Susan thanked him. "Thank you, Peter. You are a kind and patient teacher. Here's the money for the first two days in case you need some funds for the tournament tomorrow." She passed an envelope across before Peter left the car.

Susan felt exhausted the next day. She had a rare day when she did not awake until nine. She knew she had dreamed but could not remember the dream, which she considered an improvement. Although she had planned to go try swimming on her own, she could not raise the energy. She dozed off again in a mild euphoric state and when she finally woke, stayed in her pajamas all day, and read one of the books awaiting her attention.

Susan was early arriving at Peter's house, and he was late coming out. He only grunted when he got in the car. Susan tried to make conversation. "How did the tournament go? Win anything?"

"It was team thing. Four of us against four from another club. More for bragging rights than anything else. I won all my games, but my teammates are not so good. Overall, we lost by three points."

Susan kept quiet. The journey went by in silence.

The class did not go as well as the first two. Peter was distracted or tired or both as far as Susan could see. Despite the less effective teaching Susan managed a complete length using breaststroke by the end of the day and was introduced to sidestroke.

Near the end of another quiet journey home Peter asked, "Can I come over to your place a bit later. There is something I need to tell someone. I think you'd be the best person to hear what I have on my mind. I am sorry about today -- no charge. I was in a mood. I still am, I guess."

"Sure Peter. Come over in an hour and a half. I will get Pizza in. What do you like on yours?"

"Hawaiian."

"OK. Hawaiian it is. Just to make your visit look plausible have a couple of large textbooks in your arms when you come over. Ok?"

"Sure. No problem. See you in ninety." Susan knew he would be on time, but she was less certain about his intentions. She knew she'd have to dress conservatively so he would not get the wrong idea.

After they'd finished eating, Peter opened up.

"After the tournament yesterday the four of us went over to O'Hare's for a drink. We had a booth. I was on my second beer..."

"Hold on. You're only 18. How come you were drinking in a pub?"

"I have two bits of ID that say I'm twenty-two. Want to see them."

"Go on."

"As I was swigging my second beer, I thought I was seeing things. Allison, my cousin, came into the bar along with Theresa. They did not see me. They sat at a table. They were positioned side-on to me at the other end of the room. I had lean forward a bit to see them. I've never seen Allison dress so slutty. They talked for a few minutes as glasses of wine were brought to them. Then it became clear from the body language that Theresa was urging Allison to do something. Allison almost gulped down her wine and then rose and went to the bar and sat on a stool. She ordered what looked like a large whisky and swigged half of it down."

Peter paused. Susan did not break the silence. His voice was clearly choked up as he continued. "It did not take long for one of the bar lizards to come and sit next to her and start talking. I could see Theresa staring at them intently. He bought Allison another drink. She finished her first quickly and started on the new drink. The man had his hand on her thigh. Rubbing it up and down, slowly getting higher up her leg. I could not stand it anymore and was intent on going up to Allison, but for some reason I will never understand, after I made it to the bar, I just stood behind Allison as if to order another drink. I heard Allison say, "That'll be a hundred extra, if you want to go bare backed. Are you clean?" Peter paused again asking Susan, "Do you have a beer?"