Swim or Sink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No. Continue the story,"

"I should have taken the guy out then. He was smaller than me. Allison half turned towards Theresa, smiled, and beckoned her over. She did not see me. Nor did Theresa when she came up with her eyes shining. Theresa said, "All done?" Allison replied to Theresa, "Yes. Four hundred." Then Theresa says to the man, "One hundred as a deposit. Or your oriental beauty is going nowhere with you tonight." The man pulled out his wallet and handed over two fifties to Theresa. Allison left with the man." The tears that had slowly risen in Peter's eyes gave way to a full-fledged sobbing and crying.

"You know the worst part. I did nothing as that bitch of a woman pimped out my cousin. I did nothing. Nothing..."

Peter's voice faded, and then after a few moments of silence he suddenly he cried out, "I'd kill her if I thought I could get away with it. I'm not stupid. I've read lots of erotica. I know about Doms and Subs. Theresa has a Dom control over Allison and is making her do outrageous and evil things. I hate her with a passion."

Susan was not sure what to think. How much should she tell? How much should she involve Peter?

Peter started talking again. Quietly, as if speaking to himself Peter uttered, "There has been four women in my life. My Tiger mum. She drove me. Cousin Allison who was always there for me as I grew up: she was the balm when Mum rode me so hard that I cried. We were best friends. There was Brenda, who broke my heart when she decided she preferred the quarterback to me. And there was one other woman."

Susan saw where this was going, "Was that other woman, me?"

Peter nodded, "Yes. I constantly spoke to Allison about you. She knew about my crush on you." Susan understood something that had been bothering her about the party. Why me? Why not a stripper? Now she knew.

"Of course, you must have known. Otherwise, why would you have been at my birthday party? Although it was a bit weird, it was also great."

"Peter. Peter. That's not how it happened."

"Then how?"

Susan was now on the horns of a dilemma. But she returned to one of her maxims in life: if there is little alternative tell the truth. "I was invited over to see little Susan. I knew nothing of your birthday or that you would be there. They drugged me with a roofie. That's the state I was in when you...well, you know. Remember, they videoed me, us. That's why I enrolled you to hack them. Can you keep a secret?"

"Sure. Particularly if involves the Adams. What?"

"This swimming forms part of my plan for the Adams. I will tell you no more. Do not ask me. And forget what I just told you. You have your life ahead of you and you must not screw it up with some gesture or revenge. Be patient. You are helping more than you know already with the clandestine swimming lessons. So be mute."

"Got it." His expression belied his words.

"You should go now."

"Susan. You are special, you know."

"Don't get all sloppy on me now Peter. We were doing so well. You are right Theresa is an evil bitch, but do not do anything about it. I'm sure she'll get her comeuppance. See you tomorrow. I need to learn to swim. Go. Go."

~~~~~~~~~

Susan pulled up in front of Peter and opened the passenger side window. "Are you sure you want to do this today? Certain?"

"Yes. Certain." Peter sat in the car, and they took off on the now familiar journey.

"Susan. Only a sensitive person would have thought about cancelling today. Thank you for that."

"You're welcome." After a long pause Susan continued, "I was thinking about Allison. She must really be under the spell of Theresa, or Theresa has something really damning on her. Either way there is nothing you can do directly about their relationship. What I think you should do is get closer to Allison and influence her. Reassert your friendship. Tell her you need her -- I'm sure you can think of something. Invoke your old times together. Invite her out to dinner telling her you need her advice, or something like that. See if you can get her talking about her relationship with Theresa. Anyway, you get the idea."

"That might work. I've always liked her, and she was a good friend."

"What I don't understand is why her husband leaves her for so much time."

Peter paused for a moment as he weighed his thoughts, "I do not know but I don't think they are really married. I think she is a second wife. It's a cultural thing I do not really understand. Something to do with joining families together. He supports her well though -- financially."

"OK. See what you can do for Allison."

Susan's swimming by the end of the day had made another leap. She could easily manage two lengths with breast and side strokes, a full length underwater, and, using a board held in her hands, she managed a full length using just her legs kicking like a mermaid and another the scissor kick. Susan was determined to master the crawl. She felt herself getting stronger and her breathing was getting better.

The dreams visited Susan again that night. In the middle of the night, she woke remembering her dream. Only this time it was not only Jerome. She was at school in the girls changing room, but the room had a window onto the gym. Susan was trying on swimming costumes one after the other. The basket/volleyball bleachers were arranged to face the window. All her classes populated the bleachers. She was putting on a show for all of them. Most of the boys and some of the girls were openly masturbating. Susan suddenly felt that she was too, and this had woken her up. She fell asleep again quickly and did not remember the dream until she was driving with Peter. She knew she blushed and wondered whether Peter noticed as they chatted.

The following few days Susan made substantial progress. She was particularly proud of being able to do two lengths using just the crawl.

After the recent sessions she ate and went straight to bed. Once more she knew dreamed, and had the remote sense of arousal, but this time could not remember what she dreamed about, although Peter came to mind during the drowsy moments before becoming alert.

The next day she received an early call from Peter saying he had forgotten a mid-day dental appointment and would not be available. Susan decided she go solo. She was more tentative in the pool at first staying at the shallow end, but as the day went on, she ended up completing four continuous lengths using the side and breaststroke and four with the crawl. She even tried rolling on her back for the backstroke until she swam into someone. She knew she could improve without Peter, but she would miss his company on the journeys back and forth, and she had promised him work until his other job started, in about four days.

At the end of the four days Susan fully mastered the crawl with hints and exercises from Peter. She completed eight lengths without strain, and if pushed could have done more. She was now very confident in the water. She checked her body more closely and the changes she had observed before progressed further. She craved meat and ate it avidly whilst bemoaning her lack of discipline to her vegetarian principles. Her dreams continued. Her morning arousal intensified. She almost succumbed to the urge to masturbate herself. She looked at Peter a little differently, more as a man than her teacher and former student.

On the way home Susan opened the conversation, "Tomorrow the pool will be thick with kids with the special they have going, and you should prepare for work the day after. So today was our last day. You have taught me well. I am very pleased. We should celebrate. I'm a bit tired today. How about tomorrow you come over to my house for dinner?"

Peter would eat anything to visit with Susan at home, "Sure. Love to."

"So tomorrow at, say, six. T-shirt and shorts are fine. That's how I'll dress. Since we'll probably have a glass of wine or two. Get a taxi over to my place. Don't drive your parent's auto." Peter nodded. "Oh. Here's your payment. I did the hours on a spreadsheet at ten dollars an hour. I have also included some cash for the taxi." Susan handed the envelope she had prepared the previous night. Peter looked at it. "Take it. There is one thing though. If you put in in your regular account, you parents may see it and start asking questions. I'd just like to repeat that these lessons are strictly between us, and I want absolutely nobody else to know about them. I suggest you either open a new account or, better, stash the cash away somewhere safe and use it slowly. That clear." Peter nodded. He understood the secretive lessons were part of her plan for getting back at the Adams. "See you tomorrow."

Susan prepared steaks and a range of vegetables for barbequing, cooled a bottle of Champagne and opened a good bottle of red wine to breath. She found herself getting excited at the prospect of Peter's visit. He had fucked her when she was unconscious but now, she would be at least semi-conscious after too much to drink.

After showering Susan changed into one of her lighter materials, and almost transparent, bras with its matching panties. She found the bra now pushed her breasts up into even more cleavage than it used to. The silk of her panties felt good on her smooth mons. Instead of a full t-shirt she wore a slightly loose, white tank top with a scoop neck that showed a bit of her newly acquired cleavage. Leaning forward in front of the mirror she could see most of her bra to her nipples. "Have to be careful with that", she said out loud to herself, but did not replace the tank top.

She found that she had to really squeeze into her favorite shorts. They were brief and showed off her smooth thighs well. They fitted fine around the waist but were tight around her enlarged glutes with the material at the front clinging tightly to her contours with transverse stretch creases in the material. She debated as to whether she should find some looser shorts but felt she owed Peter a good show, and in any event, it played well with her sexy mood. In a moment of introspection, she asked herself what was happening to her, but she felt so good she set such potentially negative thoughts aside to be in the moment, going with her exhibitionist tendency.

Peter in contrast to Susan, wore very loose baggy shorts and a tight t-shirt with his squash club name and logo on it. It showed up his well-developed chest and arms well.

Susan saw Peter coming up the front path from the living room. He was right on time. She opened the door before he arrived at the steps. Peter was immediately thrown back to the time when his schoolboy crush on Miss Smith almost paralyzed him. She was stunning in his eyes. Susan hugged Peter at the front door. Susan made sure the hug was sustained for more than a few moments, before becoming aware they were on the front step and any nosey neighbors could see them. He felt every point of contact between their bodies in the hug as if an imprint had been left on his body. As a young man his reaction was totally predictable. He sported an almost immediate erection. He was pleased he had worn the very loose baggy shorts. He suddenly remembered and pushed the bottle of wine into Susan's hands, "Hope this is alright. I do not know much about wine."

For her part Susan felt a pang of arousal as she felt his penis harden against her. Tonight, she thought I'll live in the moment.

They started with the champagne and were already a bit tipsy by the time Susan barbequed the food. She charred the steaks, but the meat and the sides were consumed with great gusto, washed down by almost the full bottle of the red wine.

The conversation centered on swimming, squash, and memories of Peter's school experiences. The bugs started biting as the sun went down on the patio. "Let's go inside." Susan led the way. Peter was now able to see Susan's butt. His erection returned. "We'll sit in the living room." They sat on the sofa. Susan sat at the other end from Peter. She pulled her knees up into a side kneeling position and leaned sideways onto a cushion.

"The swimming has changed me somewhat. Can you see any difference?"

"Like what?'

"Well. My legs are better toned."

"They always looked great to me. Straighten them so I can see."

Susan did so and placed her feet on Peter's lap and ran her hands down her thighs. Peter's erection twitched.

"Yes. They look great. What else changed?"

"My butt is bigger. Go, figure." She stood and turned around for him, stumbling a bit as she did so. Susan knew this was a tipping point. She was drunk, and her inhibitions were low, but her mind was clear. Then Peter made the decision for her.

"Looks about the same to me. Let me feel."

"Same. No way." Susan undid the top button and the zip and pushed the shorts down. "See the shorts was holding it in and making it look smaller." Susan turned again and as she faced away from Peter smacked her own bottom. "Look at that. No wobble. All muscle, thanks to you. Feel." She backed up to him looking over her shoulder. He tentatively touched her, stroking one cheek.

Susan sat down again, stretching out with her feet once more on Peter's lap, although closer to his body so she felt his erection.

Peter did not know what to do, so he asked "What else? Changed, that is."

"Oh. My boobs." She held them up. "They have grown as well and sit higher. You must have noticed that. Be honest."

"Well, yes. But with women it all depends on the bra they are wearing. They change shape and can be squeezed up or can hang."

"Well buster, these puppies are not hanging so much. Look." Susan was now getting aroused and felt foolhardy. She stood once more and leant over Peter with her hands on the back of the sofa either side of his head. "Look there."

Her drooping neckline was virtually in his face. "See now?" She did not allow Peter to answer, straightening up, with deliberate slowness; she pulled off her tank top. Shook her breasts at him and then reached behind her and undid her bra to fully expose her breasts. "Now can you see? You saw them before."

Pete could not find words. All he could manage was, "Magnificent."

"You've got that right Mr. Lui."

Susan knelt and attacked Peter's shorts. She ripped down his zip, undid the button and said, "Lift." Peter lifted as she pulled off the shorts. Unhooking his cock, she repeated her instruction and he complied. Before he had time to understand what was happening Peter felt Miss Smith's mouth surround his cock. He ejaculated almost immediately. Susan swallowed most although she felt a dribble down the left side of her chin. She used a finger and scooped the escaping jism back into her mouth. "Thank you for all you've done for me, Peter."

"There's another change you cannot see from all the swimming. Probably something to do with getting fitter than ever before. I have become much more easily aroused than before. I have dreams that make me feel sexy. I have for the first time in my life found myself waking up aroused. Much like you guys and your morning woodies. You have a mission if you are prepared to accept it. Your target is to give me at least three orgasms one of which must be with your mouth. Satisfy me." Peter could not believe his ears. Miss Smith wants me to fuck her.

Peter fully accepted and exceeded his mission. At five the next morning it was still dark. Susan called a taxi and woke Peter.

Despite a nagging headache, Susan's mind was clear. "Peter, I do not rule out this happening again, but it will not happen often, and not soon. It is important we are not seen together until long after you are at MIT. My career might be at risk otherwise, even though strictly speaking you are no longer a student of mine. I must be very careful, and you too must be the height of discretion. You cannot talk to anyone about this, even if you must deny with lies. If you really care for me make sure you do this. Understand? Otherwise, I am at risk, and to a certain extent you are as well. Understand? Agree? Oh, and that goes for the swimming lessons as well, as I discussed before." She stepped out onto the front steps and looked for the taxi.

Although Peter could not immediately see how he was at risk of banging his former teacher, he really had no intention of telling anyone and couldn't think of any reason he would have to lie. "Sure. I fully understand. Nothing will pass zeez lips." He made a gesture of a zipper across his lips.

As Susan saw the headlights of a car coming along, she bent over and kissed him on the lips. "Bye. Taxi's here." Peter turned to say one more goodbye and get another kiss, but the door was closing behind him. Peter walked down the path. The taxi stopped and Peter was going home after the most memorable night of his life.

Susan continued her daily swimming regime. Each day found her swimming longer and faster. Susan reached a point where she was so relaxed that her mind could wander and think about the next part of 'The Plan'. She continued to see her muscles firm up and develop, and a lifetime of asexuality gradually give way to a more intrusive sense of desire.

*******

Susan turned her attention to the week with Adams at their lakeside house. She took a chance and looked up Allison's phone number and called her. After somewhat distant small talk, without reference to their previous meetings, she asked if Allison had been to one of the solstice parties before. Allison explained that Friday was a get together of those staying at the house and cabins. It appeared the party on the Saturday was quite formal and restrained with as many as fifty people, many of them locals, attending. The Sunday was taken up with a visit to the local church and a refined British tea-time before most of the guests left. The remaining days were much more informal, with only close friends skinny-dipping, playing poker, and drinking to excess. Allison summed it up as being, "Quite uninhibited."

Susan decided she liked bikinis and returned to Deep End, where she acquired three new pieces but was disappointed there was no one to see her trying them on. She bought three sets of new lingerie from her usual source. She then carefully chose her wardrobe for the week's stay.

Susan had certain objectives in mind when she set off to arrive a day earlier than invited. The first get-together was on the evening of the first night. When Susan arrived, the gates were open, and she was able to drive directly up to the house. A large tent was in the process of being erected by the water. At first the Adams's housekeeper thought Susan was one of the catering staff. After that confusion was sorted out, Susan asked if Theresa was available. When told she was in town getting some extra bunting, Susan was delighted. "Oh, Theresa promised me the Chalet at the end. Could you show me where I go? I need a key?" The housekeeper looked puzzled but was not prepared to go against Theresa's wishes. As she closed the door on the chalet Susan did a fist pump. She had achieved her first objective to be as far from the house as possible.

The chalet was a striking cedar A-frame design. There a wide deck at the front equipped with deck lounging chairs and a table with an umbrella and four chairs overlooking the lake through a stand of old birch trees. The whole of the building front was glass that protruded a little like the prow of a ship. None of the windows had blinds or shutters.

Susan had just finished unpacking when Theresa entered without knocking. "You came early. Good girl. Welcome to our home away from home. I'm tied up with arrangements for the party. There is a social evening with finger food and cocktails for all our guests at seven in the main house. Someone will deliver breakfast to the cabin, here, at nine at the morning. Call 99 on the internal phone to talk to our housekeeper. She can arrange for your eating preferences. See you at the party at seven. I do hope you bought some formal wear. Oh, I thought you like to know we have no CCTV up here." Grinning Theresa turned on her heels and was out of the door before Susan had a chance to answer. The arrangements suited Susan just fine. She had brought three books just in case she had such an opportunity.