All Comments on 'Swim Team Ch. 10 - Finding A Way'

by FINLEYDIXON

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A bit of a throwback to the first chapter where Bret advanced on Keith in his sleep. I'd like to see how reaction in the morning

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More Keith and Bret please!! Bret needs to be plowed by Keith's straight dick!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gay

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s a good solid story. I’ve been looking at many of the comments and just started reading your story over the past few days. I disagree with the complaints that the pimping situations inclusion were inappropriate or not cool. This is important for your plot’s development and obviously like murder mysteries, SVU tv shows, etc., the stories are horrible but they happen a more often than we care to acknowledge and child trafficking is even worse. I was a little disappointed that Jake instead of Stanley took Bret’s virginity. I was thinking more of a boyfriend relationship was going to develop there by now but maybe with Stanley and Jake having sex once a week, maybe Keith is a better fit. I don’t know if you have an editor, but there are some errors in character continuity and some typos that are significant to the plot. Closure would be good for Bret and his father, prosecution of Dwayne, and a permanent living site established for Bret for the rest of high school. I don’t know if you plan to develop the story up to or into college, but that could be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please update!! Dying to know more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please update soon :( i've been blue-balled by this story for months already!

bisex508bisex508about 2 years ago

I just started reading this series and think it’s wonderful. I have written a couple myself although it has been a while and need to start once again. I took a break from writing these to write a regular novel.

If you need or want help with editing, let me know. I would be glad to help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story has potential...a tweak here and there with character development and confused about Paolo finding and rescuing Bret from Dwayne...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFINLEYDIXON@FINLEYDIXON
See my submissions: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6083942&page=submissions Improving my writing is an ongoing goal of mine. I'm no English major, nor a gifted writer. I can take criticism. It is especially helpful when I understand how I can improve. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES