Swim Team Ch. 10 - Finding A Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake lifted my ass into the air anew and massaged my tight, but relaxing, ring. "Much better," he said.

"Yeah, much bet... fuck," I said, biting my lip.

One finger entered me. Jake put pressure on something mound inside. My cock sprung to attention. "Oh my god, fuck," I moaned. His knuckles pressed against my ass. He was all the way in, then slowly pulling out and back in. Two fingers pressed inward. I stretched open, no pain.

My ass touched the sheets again. "Ready?" Jake asked.

I nodded, eyes wide, licking my lips.

Jake crawled backward off the bed and pulled my ass to edge with a powerful tug. Legs bent slightly; I felt his cock push against the mouth of my ass. All at once, my hole loosened; he plunged inside. I let out a moaning whine. Deeper, he pressed until I could feel his pelvis against my cheeks. The rhythm started slowly but increased exponentially. Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, our bodies smashed together. Every time he thrust, his cock hit the same spot that had sprung me hard earlier. Pre-cum formed a stream on both sides of my stomach, dripping onto the sheets. I couldn't resist any longer, grabbing my shaft, stroking the end. I could come, but I felt more in control. Stomach flexed, I pulled my mouth closer to the tip of my cock, extending my tongue. Both tips touched. My eyes rolled back, savoring the honey sweetness. Jake took hold of my rock-hard shaft, pulled it toward him, and arched down. He took the head into his mouth, sucking. I squealed and moaned, overcome with his talented mouth and his cock fucking me.

With a pop, he broke the suction and asked, "Are you close?"

Breaths heavy, I nodded my head, "Yes."

"I wanna cum inside you. Can I come inside you?"

"Please yes, cum inside me."

His thrusts flared with intensity, head twisting and bobbing on my dick. I watched in disbelief, in awe. "Oh my god, I'm going to fucking cum."

Jake hummed on my cock head.

I yelled, my jizz geysering to the back of his throat. Jake moaned and slurped.

My anal tissue tight around him pulsed with his orgasm, injecting me with his cum.

Jake nursed my cock, his breath slowing, panting. He pitched forward, still inside me, and pressed his open lips against mine. The fresh warmth and flavor of my cum on his tongue.

With his arm, he pushed up and extracted himself from me. "Shower?" he asked.

In the shower mist, Jake kissed and caressed me with dutiful regard, gliding his hands over my back, holding me close, tenderly spreading soap suds all over my body, paying meticulous attention to my hanging cock and balls. He knew how to make someone feel special.

After drying, he asked if we could cuddle. We did, his thick brawny arms wrapped around me, the soft breeze of his breath over my neck, our clean naked bodies pressed tight together. My body tingled.

"So," Jake broke the silence. "How was your first time?"

I turned my head slightly, grabbing a glimpse of his face, grinning. "A, uh, Amazing," I said.

Jake planted a soft kiss on my neck, squeezing me tighter.

***

Keys jingled outside the front door. With a click, it swung open, Keith and Stanley's voices echoed. Jake and I jolted to our feet, scrambling for clothes. Did this need to be a secret? Were we hiding this or just dressing to greet them? I hoped for the latter.

"Hey boys, how did it go?" he asked Keith and Stanley, kissing Stanley on the lips, a bear hugging Keith.

Stanley looked at me knowingly. "Not as well as things went here, I think."

Head-to-toe, my body erupted with firey heat.

"Possible," Jake said, turning to me and smiling. "Do you want to tell them?"

"I, uh, um, we, uh. Well, we, we, uh, we did it," I said, at last, averting my eyes.

"Right on, Bret!" Stanley approached, smiling broadly, one hand above his head.

With a slap from our high-five, we hugged. Then, in my ear, Stanley whispered, "How was it?"

I hummed a moan, my body vibrating against his.

"Nice," he whispered.

Keith stood awkwardly behind, hiding a smile.

Stanley released me and turned to Jake. He said, "I think that's something to celebrate."

With a reluctant nod, and pointed, saying, "Champagne is in the wine fridge, flutes in the corner top cabinet."

"I definitely don't know where you keep the booze," Stanley said with a cheeky inflection.

Jake rolled his eyes, shaking his head.

***

The four of us, Keith, Jake, Stanley, and I, sat in the living room, talking and going through three bottles, first the Champagne, followed by two rich Pinot Noirs.

Every time we circled back to my virginity, Keith stiffened. Paolo and Jake likely only had suspicions but knew nothing for sure about the night Keith, Stanley, and I hooked up.

Now and again, Stanley tried to give Keith an opportunity to tell Jake.

"There's been a lot of things to celebrate, huh, Keith?" Stanley asked.

"Sure has," Keith answered, followed by silence.

"It's getting late, boys, and I can't have you driving in your condition," Jake said. "Stanley, your Papa will be back late. We'll sleep downstairs. You three work things out in the loft."

"Ok, sounds good. Thanks, Jake," Stanley said. I nodded. Keith gave a thumbs up.

We three ascended the stairs. Keith leaped, landing with a soft thud on the bed, looking back at us with a smile.

Brows raised, eyelids half open, chin tilted to his Adam's apple, Stanley peered at Keith, whispering when close enough, "Keith sandwich after that bullshit?"

"Come on, man," Keith responded in kind. "I'm just not ready for more people to know. Can't we just be chill about it for a while?"

Lips pressed together and pushed to one side, Stanley studied Keith, considering. "Fine," Stanley said.

We all undressed and joined Keith under a light blanket.

Keith purred as he cuddled me close, and Stanley did the same to him.

After a long day of fundraising, both in the heat and late into the night, Keith and Stanley fell asleep fast.

I fixated on the man touching me at the bar. Why did it affect me so much? Strangers had done worse to me when Dwayne pimped me out. Hadn't I been lucky? He frightened me, coerced me, but was it rape? I wasn't exactly willing, but not unwilling, either. Dwayne didn't make good on his end of the bargain. He protected me maybe, but only from the dangers to which he'd exposed me. For all that, I had nothing to show. A wave of heat splashed over my body. The images of Johns and Dwayne swirled in my thoughts, but finally, consciousness mercifully released its grip.

Awake, I jolted. A hand rubbing and squeezing my semi-hard cock. Stanley's arm could not have reached this far. Was Keith making moves on me? Did he think I was asleep? His hips ground against my ass, a clear erection between my cheeks. I debated whether to make it clear I was awake. Mimicking Stanley's breath cadence, I pretended to sleep, wanting to see how far he'd go. His cock pressed against my now-sore bud, the lube still slick somehow. With his hand, Keith grasped my hip for leverage, applying more pressure. In an instant, he busted through my barrier. I winced, smashing my eyes closed, holding my breath, capping a yell. The burning, the sting, I was not prepared. Keith pumped my ass, slow at first but quickly accelerating. I didn't know if Stanley was awake or if Keith wanted him to wake up, but he slowed again when the bed squeaked. He wrapped his arm tight around my chest, thrusting. Eventually, the pain subsiding.

I almost couldn't believe it. Keith was fucking me. My cock hardened as he hit my spot in my ass over and over. His trim, long, rock-hard body held firmly against me. A sloshing sound joined to the motion. Jake's cum was still inside me, coating Keith's gorgeous cock. I leaked at the thought of their jizz mixing inside me. Still pretending to be asleep, I refrained from stroking my aching cock. Then, as if he heard my thoughts, Keith wrapped his fingers tight around my upper shaft, stroking it with vigor.

His breath grew louder. Jake's cum was leaking onto the sheets, but I hoped I'd retain some; I couldn't explain why, but I liked the idea of them leaving something in me. Ah fuck, his body and cock felt so good. I imagined him fucking me as Jake did, going done on me, kissing and cuddling me after. Fuck, I'm gonna cum soon. How close is he? He was repressing his moans. Keith, yes, fuck me, fuck my brains out. Cum inside me, fill me up.

He convulsed, his rhythm changing. He thrust hard and deep, cock pulsing inside me, juices filling me. I held back a whimpering moan. My load shot onto the sheet and white bedframe wings.

From my ass, Keith withdrew, snoring not twenty seconds later. After a few minutes, I had to get up. The fluids from my dick and ass made the sheets cold and wet. I retrieved a large towel from the bathroom and laid it over the cum spots. When I returned, Keith pulled me close. Endorphins radiated my skin. I took a deep breath, savoring the pure satisfaction.

12