All Comments on 'Swimming with Mum Ch. 09'

by mrs_mackenzie

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why would the author paint him as a dunce?

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

The chapter has been bordering on a subject I dislike a lot but fortunately, it hasn't crossed the border. The subject in question is swinging. When the MC and his friend got together with their girlfriends, I feared the worst. Fortunately, there was no change of partners. That kind of situation ruins a story for me. I like MF+ group sex but not M+F as I hate gangbangs. I'm liking the story and wouldn't like it to be ruined that way.

I know that for an author it is impossible to satisfy every reader, so I'm afraid that some of them would have preferred that that border would have been crossed.

Which path will the author follow? Time will tell. My preferences would be that Mom, Lydia, and Georgia were the MC's girlfriends, all of them at the same time, as harems and incest are my kinks... Yes, I like harems, but not the Master-submissive kind but the ones with love bonds. I love stories in which a male and several females are bonded by love and have an exclusive and steady relationship. That's my cup of tea.

Unfortunately, most authors don't create this kind of story because it seems that the stories that contain swinging, cheating, M+F+ group sex, etc, attract more readers.

I would like it so much that this author doesn't follow the easy path...

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

I forgot to thank the author for the frequent updates. It's a real pleasure when an author does that. It's real pain and torture when you have to wait, and wait, and wait for a new installment of a story you are following, and especially if you like it: the more you like it, the bigger the torture and pain are.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

To the one that thinks that the MC is a dunce, I'd like to know why he thinks it is so. Because he doesn't fuc* Lydia and the girl in the Gym? Then I like him to be a dunce. I don't like cheating at all. I don't like that he isn't telling Georgia about his relationship with his mum although I understand it because it is a rather complicated situation: he doesn't want to stop the relationship with either of them but is afraid of letting Georgia let know about it because he is afraid of losing her. I think that his last move has been an interesting one to try to solve this situation.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Thanks for another enjoyable chapter.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

Thank you for another great chapter. I hope you will continue this excellent story. Thank you again.

JobewonJobewonover 2 years ago

This is a great story and I’m looking forward to more, I hope soon. Don’t listen to people who try to analyze the crap out of the story. These are supposed to be fictional and fun. If they don’t like it the was it is either don’t read or write your own. Thanks again, I love it.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Gave it 5* but the Lydia vs Georgia dynamic is growing tedious. Is Lydia in love with him or just a slut? You seem to make her waffle back and forth on that thin line. What's Georgia's game? Lot of sex play but you don't dive into their relationship much. I get the emphasis on hot sex, but it would be nice to add some "depth" to the series.

Klubot99Klubot99over 2 years ago

Awesome. Thank you

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

I agree with Demosthenes384bc. I would prefer more depth in the relationships. I wonder where this story goes, slutish meaningless relationships or profound ones? If it is about love, I'll keep reading but if it is about sluts, I'm sorry, but I'll pass. There are so many stories about sluts that other kinds of stories are greatly appreciated...

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

As long as the opinions are respectful, I wouldn't dare to tell an author to listen or not to listen to them. I always have thought that negative and positive input can help an author to evaluate how his/her work is being received. In any case, I would not dare to tell an author not to listen to an opinion completely different from mine. The author will write the story his/her way and we are free to continue or not to continue reading....

OmgWTFDebOmgWTFDebover 2 years ago

These stories have so great. I think the pacing is perfect, the relationships are perfect, the build-up, the kinks (or lack thereof, which can be hot too)... all are so amazing. Can't wait to read more!

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonover 2 years ago

Great chapter in a terrific series. Life and relationships are messy, especially when you’re young or indulging in taboo relationships. I think this is excellent and I am enjoying the different characters and their changing relationships. It’s dynamic and though I hope for a happy ending for all, I trust that the author knows best where to take this. She’s done excellent work.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 2 years ago

Lydia and Cathy, be still my heart ! ! !

Poacher11Poacher11over 2 years ago

Another sensual chapter in this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is so good that I’ve become loyal to the characters. I was rooting for him to control himself with Lydia which is insane but it was a nice save after that. Georgia seems to be so hot and a little repressed. She’s obviously attracted to women in some way if she gets off visualizing her bf with other hot women. Seems like she’s forbidding herself from it as she keep encouraging new situations. Love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a nasty end to this whole episode. Everytime he thought of fucking her now she was lusting to fuck him so badly. I have the utmost respect for dave the way he handles every nasty situation

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous