Swimming with Mum Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was really drunk," I said, going full-on defensive. "You know how much it turns me on to think about you with another woman and I think I got confused."

Georgia smiled. "I was worried for a second that you actually thought your mum was sexy."

I'm pretty sure I turned white, but I did my best to play it off. "As if," I spluttered, grabbing my coffee to try and pretend I wasn't embarrassed.

"It's perfectly normal, right? You'd been drinking and you see a sexy woman, regardless of who it is, you're gonna notice," Georgia reassured me. "It's nothing to be embarrassed about."

I looked at her for a second, then just nodded. "Well, yeah, exactly. She's good-looking, am I not supposed to notice that?"

Georgia's eyes lit up and she clapped a hand to her mouth. "I can't believe I just got you to admit your own mum was hot!" she said, and I realised I'd fallen straight into her trap. I sucked down coffee, trying not to turn red.

"Come on pervert, I think breakfast must be ready," Georgia said, pinching my thigh with her fingernails. "Your mum mentioned something about swimming, too."

Luckily for me, Mum decided that she couldn't wear her revealing swimming costume in front of Georgia when we went to the pool, so she wore an old one which covered a bit more. Unfortunately, though, I got ambushed by Kayleigh the lifeguard, who flirted shamelessly until Georgia came over to find out what was going on and introduced herself as my girlfriend. It's safe to say that by the time we got home, even though I'd fucked Georgia the previous evening, my cock was achingly hard and I was ready for round two.

The only roadblock was the fact that, once I'd showered, Georgia appeared with a huge bag of toiletries and some towels and announced she was going to wash her hair and would be there for a while. Joining her in the shower would seem obvious, so I just had to hang out in my room, trying not to think about it. I had thought Mum was busy downstairs, so I was a little startled when I heard a soft knock on my bedroom door.

"It's just me," Mum said. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah," I replied. I was only wearing my boxer shorts and there was a semi-obvious bulge, but I didn't worry too much about it. And anyway, it turned out I didn't need to worry about it, because when Mum came inside, shut the door behind her, and dropped her dressing gown, she was just wearing her revealing swimming costume.

"I thought you'd want to see this," she giggled, leaning forward and striking a pose to show off her cleavage.

I just stared. "But Georgia-"

Mum dismissed it. "If she's washing her hair she'll be at least half an hour. So long as we stay quiet..." She smiled and walked over to the bed, lying herself down on it with her bum on display. I was fully hard now and I couldn't believe Mum was offering to fuck me while Georgia was showering. But, there was a time limit, so I moved fast, holding Mum in place on the bed as I moved her swimming costume to one side and started to lick her pussy. She was already wet and only got wetter as I rubbed my tongue over her clit, knowing how she liked it. I pushed my finger inside her, pressing gently on her g spot while I kept licking, and she was moaning and moving her hips in response, trying to keep her voice down. There was something so sexy about making her cum when she knew she couldn't make any noise.

I climbed on top of her, still leaving her lying flat on the bed, and after putting on a condom again, I pushed my cock inside her pussy. It felt incredibly tight with her lying on the bed like this, and I couldn't resist slapping her arse, which made her squeal gently. Then I lay on top of her and settled into a rhythm, watching her whole body move each time I pushed hard into her, her swimming costume keeping everything in place.

"Did you hear me and Georgia last night?" I asked, my voice low.

"Yes," Mum admitted, biting the pillow to keep from moaning.

"Did it turn you on?" I asked, pushing into her faster.

"Fuck, yes," Mum said. She looked incredibly sexy with her hair cascading down her back in this position, soft little moans occasionally escaping her.

I was getting close, fast, which was good because we needed to be quick.

"Georgia said she thought you were hot," I said, picking up speed again.

"Really?" Mum moaned, and I could tell how turned on this was making her.

"She said she wanted to play with your tits," I continued, bending the truth slightly. Mum reacted by moaning a little too loud, and I gently slapped her bum again to chide her.

"What would you do to her?" I asked, holding onto Mum's hips as I pushed deeper.

"I want to... oh fuck, that feels so good," Mum said, still gripping the pillow.

"Say it," I told her, keeping up my relentless pace.

"I want to eat her gorgeous pussy," Mum told me, which was all I needed to push deep and fast inside her so I could cum, hearing her moans get too loud again but not caring this time.

Even though Mum grabbed the dressing gown and went to her bedroom before Georgia was out of the shower, I was in a difficult position. I'd licked Mum's pussy and fingered her, so my face and hand smelt like her wetness, and there were clearly two condoms in the bin full of my cum. So I frantically threw tissues into the bin to cover up, then dashed downstairs in my underwear to wash up at the kitchen sink. By the time I got back, clean again, Georgia was sitting in my room, wrapped in a towel, applying something to her hair.

"Walking around half naked now?" she teased when I got back.

"You're the one in just a towel," I told her, giving it a tug. She resisted the first time, but on the second tug she let go and sat there, naked, her beautiful nipples sticking straight out towards me. I went for them, kissing her neck and her shoulder, but she gently pushed me away.

"I'm a bit sensitive today," she told me, but she'd shuffled her bum to the edge of my chair and had no objection as I kissed down her tummy and started to kiss her pussy. Like Mum, she was already slightly wet, and I paid extra attention to her clit, shifting her thighs so they were on my shoulders. Georgia continued applying her hair lotion, occasionally gasping when I hit her clit just right. The position was too awkward to use my fingers, so I just focused on licking her and teasing her pussy with my tongue, tasting her wetness, hearing her getting more and more turned on until she couldn't help moaning softly, holding my head in place so I would lick the right spot.

"Get a condom," she said breathlessly after a while, releasing me. Well, I'd just cum inside Mum recently and my cock wasn't playing ball. I couldn't tell her the truth, but I also couldn't think of a plausible excuse why I wasn't hard enough to fuck her. So I had to play for time.

"I just want to grab a drink, the pool chlorine's dried my throat out," I said to her. "Do you want anything?"

Georgia looked a little frustrated but didn't question it. "Okay, hurry back. I'll just have some of your water."

I grabbed my dressing gown before leaving, then went downstairs to get a glass. I tried to think sexy thoughts, but no matter what I tried, I just wasn't ready to go again.

Once I'd poured the water, Mum appeared in the doorway, fully dressed. She gave me a look to question what I was doing.

"Just getting water," I whispered. "I, um, need some time to get hard again."

Mum giggled slightly and put a finger to her lips. Without a word, she dropped to her knees in front of me and opened my dressing gown, extracting my soft cock from my underwear, and then immediately slid it deep into her mouth.

I almost dropped the glass. She kept sucking, stroking the base of my cock as she alternated between licking the head and sucking my cock deeper, and as if by magic, after a minute, I had a full erection again.

"Have fun," Mum whispered, standing up and kissing my cheek.

So, yes, that's how I ended up fucking Georgia after my mum had got me hard. After cumming in Mum earlier, I was able to last a lot longer, and the only thing missing from some of the best sex I ever had with Georgia was the ability to make lots of noise. We both tried to stay quiet and obviously failed, and I would have been shocked if Mum had been unable to hear any of it. But Georgia didn't want to stop and I didn't either, so in the end there wasn't much hiding it, with Georgia cumming hard on my cock and moaning loud enough for the whole street to hear. When we were done, and went back downstairs, Mum didn't mention anything and Georgia looked a little embarrassed.

Before Georgia left, I realised I needed to speak to her about the situation with Lydia. I knew she'd feel uncomfortable if I tried to raise anything when Mum was around, so we arranged that Mum would nip to the shops and leave us alone for a bit.

Georgia was sitting on the sofa with a cup of tea, her socked feet resting in my lap while I worked up the courage to say anything. I didn't think she'd be angry or anything, but I still didn't know how it would go.

"You know how Lydia has been weird lately?" I finally said, since I couldn't think of any better way to introduce the topic.

"Yes," Georgia said, in a knowing tone, looking at me.

"Well, before I left, she... she asked me to have sex with her," I admitted. "I didn't, of course."

Georgia looked thoughtful. "I did wonder," she said. "It seemed like only a matter of time."

I shrugged. "I told her no and she got upset. I think she's going through another rough patch with Becca."

"Did you want to?" Georgia asked, suddenly. "Fuck her, I mean."

I paused for a second to judge her facial expression. "Well, I'm a normal guy, there was part of me that wanted to fuck her. But I said no because there's more of me that wants to be faithful to you," I told her.

Georgia seemed pleased by my honesty. "Did she just come out and say it? Out of the blue?"

I laughed nervously. "Well, she'd been walking around the flat wearing not very much, and then we watched TV together and she tried to sit on my lap."

Georgia nodded. "Well, it's interesting that you mention it, because I've been thinking about Lydia a lot in my meditation and mindfulness lately."

I had no idea what this meant so I just nodded and listened.

Making eye contact, Georgia smiled. "I think you probably know that Lydia's going to want to keep persuading you. And when something happens with her, you'll have to come to me and confess it and feel guilty, and I really don't want to have to deal with all that."

"So... you want me to move out of the flat?" I asked.

Georgia shook her head. "Here's what I'm going to suggest. You get one night with Lydia, guilt-free, you two can do whatever you want together."

My mouth dropped open, but Georgia wasn't done.

"But there are two conditions," she said, putting one finger up. "Firstly, if anything happens before or after this night between you and Lydia, it's over between us."

I nodded fervently to show I agreed.

She put up a second finger. "Secondly, I get to watch. If I want to."

I stared at her. "You want to watch?" I asked, slightly confused.

Georgia nodded. "The whole point of this is to avoid secrets and guilt. If I'm there, then I know everything that's happened. No secrets."

To be honest, I wasn't going to argue. My girlfriend was giving me permission to fuck another girl. Why would I say no?

"I'll speak to Lydia and see if she agrees," Georgia said, firmly.

"Are you sure?" I asked, half-thinking this might be an elaborate joke.

Georgia nodded. "It's something that would really help Lydia and probably you as well, which means it will be good for my karma. And it's only sex, at the end of the day."

"What about us?" I asked, uncertainly. "Won't it affect us?"

"Will you let it affect us?" Georgia countered.

I shook my head. "No," I said, confidently.

"Then it's good with me," she said, wiggling her toes. "I'll text Lydia and try to set something up once term begins again."

After I'd taken Georgia to the railway station to see her off, I couldn't wait for term to start again. Assuming Lydia agreed, which I thought was likely, then I was in line for one of the best nights ever. Lydia was so sexy and I finally had permission to fuck her. I spent a lot of the next week, when I wasn't working, looking at the naked selfies Lydia had sent me and imagining what I was going to do with her.

On the last Friday before I was due to go back to uni, Mum arrived home from work with a surprise.

"One of my colleagues had two tickets to the theatre for tomorrow night, but her husband has got the flu so they were going spare," she said, producing them from her handbag. "I can't imagine it'll be top quality, but it's probably better than sitting around at home."

I shrugged. "Yeah, sounds good, I suppose."

Mum whacked me on the shoulder.

"Next time a woman asks you to take her on a date, show a bit more enthusiasm," she complained. "You men never know anything."

I had to admit, Mum was right, it was definitely better than being at home. She came down the stairs in a dark blue cocktail dress with matching heels, black tights, and silver sparkly earrings and necklace. With her hair in an updo and her face fully made up, she looked gorgeous, and the dress showed a lot of cleavage, which I appreciated.

"Put a proper shirt on," she said, brushing imaginary dust off my trousers, her long eyelashes catching the light. "I'd be ashamed to be seen with you if you wear that ratty football top."

"I was going to get changed," I told her, but she just gave me a look as I went upstairs.

Mum shelled out for a taxi, since the buses wouldn't be running later in the evening, and pretty soon we were walking arm-in-arm down the city high street, looking for somewhere to eat. Away from our hometown, there wasn't much chance of being recognised, so Mum stayed close to me and I put my arm around her waist. I definitely got the odd jealous look from people as we walked.

"What are you in the mood for?" she asked as we walked.

"Don't know, Mum, I'm happy with whatever," I said, and she gently squeezed my arm.

"You can call me Cathy if we're out on a date," she said, looking up at me through her eyelashes.

"Okay, Cathy," I said, teasing her a little. "What do you want to eat? I saw somewhere online there's supposed to be a good Spanish place here."

"Sounds perfect," she said, flashing me a smile.

Mum had two glasses of wine with dinner and clung to me as we walked to the theatre for the show. The feeling of her pressing her boobs into me was starting to get me going and for some reason, the whole atmosphere of the date was pulling me in. We stopped on the corner near the theatre and I pulled her into an empty doorway, kissing her.

"People will see," Mum said, trying to pull back, but I was firm.

"Who cares?" I replied, kissing her again. "We're on a date." I rested my hand on her back just above her bum and, when she kissed me back, I slid my hand down to rest on her bum. She didn't complain and we kissed for a few minutes before she pulled away, checking her watch and saying we'd be late.

As expected, the play wasn't world-class and most of the audience seemed switched-off by the end. Nonetheless, sitting next to Mum the whole time made it a lot more enjoyable, and she rested her head on my shoulder for most of the second half.

As we walked back out into the fresh air of the street, Mum grabbed my arm again.

"Do you want to get something else to drink?" she asked, "Or should I call the taxi?"

"We can get another drink," I said. I had to admit, I wasn't overly familiar with the pubs and clubs in the city since I didn't often come here, but something twigged in my brain. When I'd been drinking with Dad and Kev and Al, Al had mentioned a bar he sometimes took girls to which was, in his words, 'classy enough to get them to take their knickers off later'. This was exactly what I wanted Mum to do, so I looked it up on my phone and we walked there. It wasn't too late yet so there wasn't really a queue outside, and when we got inside I realised that it was perfect. The lighting was dark enough that you could dance and drink, and there was a decent size dancefloor, but it wasn't banging club music with drunk guys circling the floor like sharks. Everyone was dressed fairly nicely and I realised there must be a dress code, but obviously we'd passed.

I got drinks at the bar while Mum sat at a table, and after she'd commented on how she hadn't been to a bar like this for years, we got the drinks down and we got up to dance. I hadn't really danced with Mum before and for a minute I was afraid she was going to be like a typical parent, embarrassing herself, but the music was understated and we found a quiet corner so we pretty quickly worked it out. Mostly Mum liked having her waist held while we danced, and I tried to focus on looking at her eyes rather than staring at her cleavage. After a second round of drinks and a slight but noticeable increase in the volume of the music, she had her arms around my neck and her tongue in my mouth. There was a definite thrill in kissing Mum like this in a busy bar, and when the alcohol kicked in, I managed to get Mum to spend the three minutes of a pop song facing away from me, grinding her bum on my hard cock. After that, though, she said she was tired and we called the Uber to get us home.

It didn't stop there, though. Once we were inside the Uber, Mum slid her hand up my leg and rested it dangerously close to my cock, while I pushed my hand under her skirt and realised that she wasn't wearing tights, they were stockings, and my fingers brushed over her soft thighs and up to the hem of her knickers. She flashed her eyes at me and we went back to snogging, my cock hard, and she managed to undo some of the buttons on my shirt so she could push her hand inside and grab my chest.

"Guys, no sex please, it's in the terms and conditions," the Uber driver eventually said, glancing in the mirror.

Mum just looked at me and giggled. "I didn't realise you were watching," she asked, looking up front and squeezing her boobs together with her arms to make extra cleavage for the benefit of both of us.

The driver laughed. "I don't mind watching so much, it's the clean up afterwards."

There was a moment when I thought Mum was going to do something totally insane, like pulling her tits out, but she just went back to kissing me, giving my cock a firm squeeze through my trousers and giggling again.

Mum got the driver to drop us round the corner from home so he wouldn't know where we lived, and even that short walk home felt way too long. I unzipped Mum's dress while she was still unlocking the door and she had to hold it up with her free hand until we were inside. We managed, somehow, to make it to the sofa, where I got rid of her dress and pushed her down, just wearing her bra and knickers and stockings. She looked incredibly hot and my cock was throbbing as I stripped off, her hand pushing down inside her knickers to rub her clit while she watched.

"Condom," she said quickly, before I got back to touching her.

"Fuck," I replied, frustrated, ready to be inside her.

She reached out and cupped my balls, making eye contact. "If you go and get a condom, you can put your cock anywhere you like," she said slowly, making me throb again. What an incredible prospect. I practically ran upstairs to get the condoms, and when I got back down she was kneeling on the sofa, knickers off, legs spread apart, wet pussy visible between her thighs. I didn't even hesitate: once the protection was on, I sank deep into her, making her let out a squeal, but my momentary concern for her was lost as I started to fuck her. She moaned, which spurred me on, and I just gripped her hips and held her there as I fucked her. She tried to say something, but I just fucked her hard so that she stopped. I needed this so badly.