Swimming with Mum Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without letting her move, I kept fucking her pussy hard and fast, each moan of hers telling me that it was working and that I should keep going. It only took me a few minutes before she was almost screaming, her hands digging into the sofa cushions, but still I didn't slow down. Finally, when I was done with her pleasure, I fucked her as hard as I possibly could, using my hands to spread her arse, then gently rubbed my thumb against her hole. She moaned as soon as I did, so I pushed the tip of my thumb inside, feeling her tight arse slowly opening up for me. This made me start to cum, pushing as deep as I could and feeling her pussy take it, her body shaking with each thrust, keeping the tip of my thumb securely inside her until I was done.

Mum did her best to act like normal on my last day at home, but the heat was still there, and we almost spent more of the day kissing and groping than anything else. She still wouldn't let us actually have sex again, but I had a conviction that her resistance was slowly weakening. Regardless, I still missed her when I went back to the uni flat; the prospect of a whole term of exams was depressing. The only bright spot before the summer was my one night with Lydia.

For the first week of term I didn't see much of Lydia. She was spending a lot of time at the university library and apart from the occasional time we crossed over in the kitchen, we hadn't spoken much. I didn't even know whether Georgia had contacted her, since Georgia was being distant too, blaming her extra workload of revision. Frustrated and horny, I met up with Tommy on Friday night for a few drinks.

"How's Laura?" I asked, once Tommy had finished a couple and was ready to open up.

"Horny as always," he grinned.

"Any luck with that threesome?" I asked, and he laughed and tapped the side of his nose.

"Trying to find a single bisexual girl is an absolute nightmare," he said, leaning a little closer and lowering his voice. "They're all taken or don't want to get together with a couple. I asked Laura to try asking some of her slutty friends but none of them would say yes."

"Sucks," I said sympathetically.

He gave me an evil genius grin. "Well, I had to take matters into my own hands, didn't I? Booked us a luxury spa weekend away in London, got her all relaxed, free champagne, then we just so happened to meet a very friendly lady in a bar near the hotel."

I looked at him. "That was lucky..." I said, suspiciously. "How did you pull that off?"

He laughed, downing several mouthfuls of beer. "She was a hooker, mate," he said with a flourish. "High-end, cost me over a grand just for the one night. But it was worth every penny to see Laura with her tongue up a hooker's pussy."

I groaned. "You're disgusting," I told him, shaking my head.

He just shrugged. "I got to fuck them both and now Laura's more slutty than ever. Best money I ever spent, honestly."

I had to admit, whilst it was not something I ever planned to do, I was jealous of Tommy getting to have a threeway. It had felt like an unattainable goal for so long with Georgia.

"Anyway, that actually reminds me," Tommy said, putting his drink down, empty. "My parents have decided they want to go to Australia this summer, fuck knows why. Anyway, I'm not giving up a free trip to all those beaches so I'm going with them."

"It'll be winter in Australia, though," I told him. "It's their winter when it's our summer."

"Oh," Tommy said, looking surprised. "Anyway, whatever, the Aussie girls will still be there. Which means," he said, grinning at me again, "The family house in the Caribbean is available if you want to use it."

It took a second for this to sink in. "You mean me?" I said, pointing to myself.

"Yes, you, shit-for-brains. You obviously have to pay for your flights, but it's better if there's someone actually in the house to keep the staff from getting lazy. It's all paid for so someone might as well use it."

"I, um, wow," I stuttered, trying to take this in.

"Take Georgia and see her in her bikini," Tommy suggested. "Whatever, basically, I'll text you the number of my dad's PA. Tell her when you want to go, she'll sort you out some flights and everything, all you need to do is pack and pay the bill."

"That's very generous of you," I said, still unsure.

"For fuck's sake Dave, it's a cheap trip to the Caribbean, just say thank you," Tommy said, shaking his head. "If you haven't sorted it by the end of next week I'll give it to someone else."

A week on the beach or by the pool with Georgia did sound amazing. In the spirit of actually doing something instead of planning to spend my summer sitting at home, I rang the PA the next day, after Tommy sent me the number, and told her to book for the first week of the summer for the two of us. She took my email and said she'd need passport details, so I told her I'd pass these on once I'd surprised Georgia with the news. I also actually needed to apply for a passport, since I'd never been abroad. She didn't seem fussed and said she'd reserve everything in the meantime.

The only remaining obstacle was actually seeing Georgia. Every time I hinted we could get together she said she was too busy. That is, until the next Tuesday, when I was supposedly revising but had actually spent the morning watching YouTube videos, when a text arrived from her.

Georgia: See you tomorrow night at your flat ;) x

Wednesday was almost impossible to endure. I showered twice and then used so much deodorant I had to shower again. Lydia had disappeared all day again so I had the flat to myself, which meant I was even more bored than usual. Georgia hadn't even specified a time, so I couldn't even count down the minutes. In the end, in an effort to keep from getting too horny, I made myself watch wildlife documentaries, since focusing on academic work was impossible. I leapt out of my chair like a scalded cat when the door of the flat opened.

Georgia and Lydia were together, both looking fabulous and both laughing about something and holding shopping bags. Georgia put her hand on my chest and guided me back into my room.

"I'll text you when we're ready," she said, giggling as she shut the door in my face.

The next thirty minutes were the longest of my life so far. I carefully re-applied my deodorant and changed my underwear, just in case. Then, Georgia texted me.

Georgia: Come to the living room x

I didn't waste a second. The two girls were standing by the TV, the lights turned down low. I realised with a rush of arousal that they were both wearing just bras and knickers and, even better, they were dressed identically. Georgia's bra was bigger, of course, but they were both black and both had lace edges with a gold detail between the cups. I was already hard even before Georgia made me sit down on the sofa. There was an open bottle of wine with half of it gone sitting on the coffee table.

"Before we start," Georgia said, suppressing another giggle. "Ground rules."

I nodded and Georgia pointed to a shopping bag which was by the edge of the sofa.

"Condom at all times," she said. "If I tell you to stop, you need to stop straight away. And, I'm not going to say this again," she went on, pointing to herself then to Lydia, "Absolutely no girl-on-girl. Got it?"

"Yes," I said, glancing over at Lydia, who smiled.

"We've been out for manicures, hair, makeup, you name it," Georgia said, "So you'd better appreciate every minute."

"I will," I said, raring to go.

"Strip," Georgia commanded, and both girls watched me as I raced to pull off my t-shirt and then pushed down my trousers and boxers. I realised suddenly that Lydia hadn't actually seen me naked before, but she didn't complain when she saw me.

"Is he hard enough?" Georgia asked, pretending to examine my cock.

"Not sure," Lydia replied, catching my eye and giggling.

"Well, let's help him out," Georgia said, and I watched, incredulous, as both girls stood next to each other, facing away from me, hips touching, and slowly bent over the coffee table.

My brain exploded. There were two thong-covered pussies inches from my face. Georgia and Lydia both looked incredibly hot in their underwear and my cock was achingly hard. The thought flashed into my mind that, no matter what Georgia had said, maybe they were planning to touch each other and this was all an act to tease me, but I had to shake that off. No point ruining a good thing.

"He looks very hard now," Georgia said as they straightened up and turned round to face me again. She looked at Lydia. "Have fun, girlfriend."

Georgia gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before settling herself at the end of the sofa, sitting on the arm so she had a good view. Then my attention was taken by Lydia, who climbed onto my lap, this time her knickers pressing against my bare cock.

"Ready to actually do it this time?" she teased, grinding softly against me.

"Yes," I breathed, my heart hammering, barely able to believe that the girl I'd lusted after for so long was finally going to be taking my cock.

I had to say, as hot as it was that Georgia was right there watching, I made myself forget about it. It was exciting enough to be focusing on Lydia without the added pressure of what Georgia was going to think. She'd agreed to this, and I was going to enjoy it the way I wanted to, without constantly worrying about Georgia's opinion.

Lydia undid her bra and threw it to one side, and I wrapped my arms around her waist to pull her close to me. Her tits were right in my face and I licked her nipples, making her gasp as she kept grinding on me. It was a slightly unfamiliar experience, since her tits were quite a bit smaller than Mum's or Georgia's, but she was much more sensitive and each touch of my tongue or my lips seemed to do more. In particular, when I trapped one of her nipples between my teeth, she moaned and pushed her hips down hard onto me in response.

I picked her up off my lap and we swapped positions; I bent her over the sofa and pulled her knickers down her gorgeous long legs, letting her kick them off. My eyes went wide when I saw that her pussy was completely bare, and I wondered whether their girly pampering had included waxing. Her wet pussy was right there, though, and I knelt down behind her, licking slowly over her pussy lips and then honing in on her clit. After a few minutes, I became aware that she wasn't reacting as enthusiastically as I was used to with Mum and Georgia, and I switched to pushing my tongue inside her, licking her opening, but she reached back and gently moved away from me.

"You're good, but I've been spoilt by Becca," she apologised, turning and kissing me for the first time. It turned more passionate and then, kissing my collarbone and then my pecs, she dropped down to her knees. I almost came right there and then, looking at Lydia's sexy face looking up at me as she started to lick my cock. I moaned, shifting position slightly.

"Go slow," I told her, and although she didn't respond, she focused on licking all over my shaft, just holding my cock instead of stroking. I knew that if I came, that would probably be the end of things, and I was determined to hang on until I'd done more.

In fact, I was so sensitive and ready that I stopped her before she really got started sucking my cock, for fear of going off too soon. Instead, I pushed her over to the coffee table and bent her over, using one hand to slide a finger between her pussy lips and start teasing her clit, the other to grab the shopping bag and pull out the condoms. Putting on a condom one handed is definitely a skill worth learning, because it meant that I could get Lydia really wet and ready so that when I lined myself up behind her, she was almost begging for it.

"Your turn to go slow," Lydia moaned. "It's been a while."

I nodded, although she couldn't see it, then put my cock against her opening. I slowly pushed inside, but Lydia moved her hips back unexpectedly and I accidentally pushed halfway in.

"Sorry," I said quickly, steadying her hips, but she shook her head.

"It's okay, keep going," she said, and now I could ease the rest of my cock into her without any more problems. I paused for a second, taking in the fact that I was finally inside Lydia's sexy pussy after all this time, but she didn't wait, rocking backwards and forwards so I could start fucking her.

I wish I'd been able to go longer, but I had an amazing view of Lydia's arse as I fucked her, feeling her tight pussy wrapped around my cock and hearing her moans, and I just couldn't take it. I went as slowly as I could get away with, while still giving her what she wanted, and she picked up on it, moving her pussy faster.

"I'm really close," I said, gripping her hips.

"I don't want to stop yet," she replied, taking my cock deep inside her one more time before pulling all the way forward so I slid out of her.

My cock, still rock hard, bounced upwards, and as Lydia moved back again, it slid over her bum, lying between her cheeks as we both rested for a second. I took a couple of deep breaths to calm down and Lydia moved gently, sliding my cock over her. It felt good and I let her move, only holding her loosely, and after a minute or so she reached behind and took hold of my cock. I was ready to go back into her pussy, hoping I'd bought us a bit more fucking time, but she just shifted herself forwards and pressed the tip of my cock into her bum instead.

"Fuck," I said, involuntarily, but even by the time I'd said it, she'd pushed back firmly and the head of my cock was inside her tight hole. My heart started racing again and I was useless, just watching as Lydia did all the work, moving her hips to build up a rhythm and slowly work my cock into her arse. It took a while, but my cock was wet and slippery from her pussy, and pretty soon I was balls deep and I pressed my hips into her to get an extra half an inch. She was moaning loud now, her back moving each time she breathed. Georgia hadn't specifically said we couldn't do anal, but I also wondered whether it might be a step too far.

I decided to just go for it and started to move, pulling my cock out a little before pushing it back in. Lydia had to tense a little at first, but then she relaxed, and pretty soon I was fucking her arse properly. I had a much better view of it than when I'd fucked Mum's arse, and it was breathtaking. I kept building up a rhythm, but very soon I realised I was close to cumming. I slowed down again, but Lydia took over, fucking herself on my cock, and I held her tightly.

"I'm gonna cum," I said quickly, so she sped up, and I leant forwards, gasping, to cum in her arse. It felt so intense that I almost forgot where I was for a minute, and then suddenly came back down to earth. I was balls deep in Lydia's tight bum, with Georgia watching. I couldn't help myself and I turned my head to look at my girlfriend, who looked up at me when I did. Our eyes met, my cock buried in another girl's tightest hole, her hand rubbing her clit rhythmically under her panties.

As my cock softened, I slowly and carefully pulled it out of Lydia's arse, then pulled off the condom and threw it away, panting. Lydia stood up, unsure of what to do, and in the interest of not upsetting Georgia, I reached down and handed Lydia her knickers. We both laughed, nervously, and Georgia got up from the sofa.

"That was hot," she said simply, but she grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom, leaving Lydia in the living room.

"Shower," she commanded, still wearing just her bra and knickers. I wanted to say something to her, but I thought it might be better to do that when I didn't have Lydia's wetness on my hands.

When I was done, Georgia took my wrist again and led me to my bedroom. Her arse looked incredible in the thong and I could already feel my cock stirring again.

With the door shut, Georgia pushed me down onto the bed and rummaged in my bedside drawers, finding a condom and handing it to me before kissing me.

"I want you to fuck me in the arse too," she said, stepping back to push down her knickers.

I just stared at her. Her pussy was just as bare as Lydia's had been and she noticed me looking.

"There's a place that does bikini waxing that Lydia suggested," Georgia said. "I knew you'd like it."

"I, uh," I said, basically lost for words.

"I'm serious about anal, though," Georgia said, poking my chest. "Have you got lube?"

"In the drawer," I said, still not believing this.

It only really hit me when Georgia was rubbing the lube into her arse that she was completely serious. I put on the condom and Georgia rubbed my cock a few times, spreading lube over it and getting me fully hard again.

She shifted into position so she was kneeling and leaning against the bed with me behind her, the same way I'd been with Lydia. I lined up my cock and pressed against her bum, but she was much tighter than Lydia and after a few pushes, I still wasn't going inside.

"Fuck," Georgia said, annoyed, and she reached around behind her as I pulled back. I just watched as she slid her finger into her arse, pushing it deep inside then moving in and out a few times, before adding a second finger. Even with the lube, this was a tight fit, and it took a minute before she had both of them most of the way inside.

"Okay, you try," Georgia said, pulling her fingers out and then giving me the lube again. I applied some more to my cock and then pushed in again, this time feeling her arse relax and accept the tip of my cock. I kept pushing, anxious not to lose this progress, and with a sudden movement, I was sliding inside her.

"Gentle," Georgia warned me as I kept pushing, so I reduced the pressure, watching as my cock worked its way inside her. Once I was as far in as I could get, I let out a breath I'd been holding.

"Fuck me," Georgia commanded, and I didn't need telling twice. Unlike with Lydia, who'd moved and done most of the work, I actually got to fuck Georgia's arse, building up speed until my hips were slapping against her, her bum stretching to fit my cock each time I pushed it deep into her.

"Who's tighter?" Georgia moaned, and there was clearly only one right answer.

"You are," I immediately replied, fucking her harder.

She just moaned more in response. I wasn't telling the truth: Georgia's bum did somehow feel even tighter than Lydia's, if that was possible. Either way, it felt amazing and even after cumming earlier, I knew I was getting close again.

"Cum in me," Georgia begged when I told her this. "You came inside her so do it to me too."

It didn't take me much longer after that. I pulled Georgia onto my cock and fucked her until she was crying out, then did as she asked, cumming deep in her arse.

She made me shower afterwards and, reflecting, I still couldn't believe what had happened. I'd fucked Lydia, then done anal with her, and unless things had changed since we last spoke, it was the first time for her. Then Georgia had gone crazy and demanded I do anal with her too. I realised with a sigh that I didn't think I'd ever be able to work Georgia out.

As I expected, the next day after breakfast Georgia sat down opposite me and said the words I had been fearing.

"I think we should break up," she said, watching for my reaction.

Genuinely, I was upset. Georgia was fun and sexy and I loved having her as my girlfriend. But I knew why she was saying this. There was no future in just having sex without there being more to the relationship, and I was too afraid to commit properly to her when there was so much else going on in my life.

"Okay," I said. "I think I understand."

She smiled. "I still want to be friends, and fuck, the sex was great, but I need more out of a relationship than that."

I nodded. "I get it, I really do. I think I knew that but just haven't been able to face up to it yet."