Swimming with Mum Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Georgia reached out and squeezed my hand. "Thank you, though."

I smiled in return, but there was a stab of sadness and she saw it.

"I... wasn't sure if I should say this, but I think you need to hear it," Georgia said. "There's someone else in your life that you have a real connection with, and I think you need to be honest with her about it."

It was like that feeling when you put a jigsaw piece in and it fits perfectly, or you suddenly see how to complete a tricky puzzle. I knew what I wanted, now, and I knew I had to go after it or risk losing it.

"You're right," I said, letting go of her hand. "I'm going to be."

Georgia smiled. "If I can help you do that, then good karma is definitely going to help me out in the future."

Once Georgia had got her stuff and left (for some reason, she insisted on looking in to see Lydia before she went), I grabbed my phone and rang the number Tommy had given me.

"Hi, is it possible to change the person who's coming with me?" I asked the PA when she answered.

"Yes, of course, I haven't booked the flights yet," she told me. "Can you give me the new person's name?"

*****************

Somehow, I should have known that Tommy's family's house would be in the Cayman Islands. England had been experiencing a classic wet summer, so arriving there into a haze of sunshine and azure blue seas was a complete change. My exams were done (I wouldn't know the results until August), so I was ready to relax and have fun.

Turning at the edge of the pool, I pushed my head underwater and swam the first fifteen metres holding my breath. I locked my eyes on the gorgeous arse of the woman swimming in front of me, half-covered by a pale purple patterned bikini. She kicked her legs suddenly, obscuring my view, and I returned to the surface, rolling onto my back and leisurely making my way to the other end of the pool, enjoying the feeling of the warm sun on my chest. I swam up beside her as she waited by the side of the pool.

"I still can't believe your friend just offered us this out of nowhere," Mum said as I leant over and kissed her neck. "This house is incredible."

Five bedrooms, with a private pool and access to the beach, it was definitely hard to believe. Even with just the two of us here, Tommy's family employed three full-time staff: a cleaner who made the bed each day; a sort of butler guy who poured drinks and made dinner reservations; and a chauffeur, who I think lived nearby and went home until we called him. As it was, we hadn't so far gone out much to explore the island, preferring to just relax in the pool.

"Not as incredible as you, Cathy," I replied, and Mum made a face at the cheesy line. In retaliation, I reached out and grabbed her under her arms, making her squeal and splash me with water. I held on tight though, even when she tried to kick to get away, and then I grabbed the string tying her bikini top on and undid it, whipping her top away and flinging it out of the pool, where it landed on a sun lounger.

"Oh, very mature," Mum said, looking down at her bare tits.

"I just wanted to see them," I said, innocently.

"Just wanted to fuck them, more like," Mum teased, darting forwards and trying to pull down my swimming shorts. I was too fast for her, though, I grabbed her around the waist, avoiding her kicking legs as I undid her bikini bottoms too and threw them after the top.

"Not fair," Mum complained, but as I placed her on the edge of the pool, arse on display, and my fingers found her clit, her complaints stopped. At first it was hard to know what was pussy wetness and what was pool water, but as she dried in the sunshine, I quickly worked it out, and soon I had my finger inside her, pressing on her g spot as she moaned.

"You're so good at this," she whispered, but my rock hard cock in my swimming shorts couldn't wait any longer. I climbed out, dripping water all over her and making her giggle, then picked her up and carried her over to a dry lounger.

"Ready?" I asked, pushing down my shorts and showing her my cock.

She blushed. "Not out here, the staff will see," she said, her fingers reaching out and grazing my shaft.

"I don't care who sees," I told her, confidently, shifting her into a more comfortable position on the lounger.

"You need protection," she said, as I started to rub the head of my cock over her clit.

I shook my head. "I won't cum inside," I promised. "I'll pull out."

"Okay," she said, breathily. "But if someone comes, we have to stop."

I just smiled as I reached down and pushed my cock into her pussy. "I already told you," I said, kissing her as my cock slowly slid deep inside her. "I don't care who sees me fucking my sexy girlfriend."

Mum moaned, gripping the lounger before kissing me back. "But I'm your mum," she replied, half-serious, half-teasing.

This time I moaned. "Then, I don't care who sees me fucking my sexy mum," I told her.

To be honest, I was just playing around, but halfway through fucking I became aware that the cleaner was walking past with a mop. We couldn't hide what we were doing, but she didn't seem bothered, so I just carried on, making Mum moan over and over as I pushed my cock deep inside her. I somehow couldn't make myself cum when there was someone else there, but once the cleaner had gone I quickly got to the point of no return. I almost forgot to pull out, getting ready to push deep inside Mum's pussy and fill her with cum, but at the last second I pulled back and grunted, stroking my cock as I shot my cum all over her tummy and her tits. She gasped as the first jet hit her, then just smiled, and I realised too late that the cleaner was coming back and had seen it all.

"If you want the pool to be cleaned, just ask," she said, not bothered by the sight of my hard cock or Mum's body covered in her son's cum.

"We will," I replied, "Thank you."

She went on her way, and once she was out of sight Mum giggled.

"I can't believe that!" she said, hiding her face in her hands. "She must think I'm a total slut."

I climbed off the lounger, stretching and enjoying the sun on my naked body. "Well, it's hard to argue with that," I said, looking down at her and laughing as she glared at me.

"I'm going for a shower," Mum announced. "Then afterwards, will you take me to the beach?"

"Of course," I said, kissing her quickly. "I'm gonna swim a few more lengths, I think."

The highlight of the trip was when I took Mum out to a smart beachside seafood restaurant, giving her the chance to get all dressed up again in a floaty green dress that really suited her. We'd been having sex every day, usually more than once, so it was nice to take a bit of time out to just be together and talk. We'd been given a secluded table on the veranda, sheltered by a parasol as the sun set, and it was hard to think of a more romantic spot.

I had zoned out a bit, looking at Mum and admiring how sexy and gorgeous she was, when she waved her hand in front of my face.

"Hello, is anyone there?" she asked.

"Sorry, I was miles away," I apologised. We'd finished dessert and both had coffee cooling in front of us.

"Can we talk about us?" Mum asked, making eye contact, her voice slightly hushed even though we weren't going to be overheard.

I nodded. "Of course." I had expected a conversation like this ever since we arrived.

"While we've been here I know we've relaxed the Saturdays-only rule," Mum started, "But I think maybe we should go back to that when we get home to England."

I shook my head, reaching out and pulling Mum's hand away from her coffee cup so I could hold it.

"Cathy, I love you. I want to be with you in a way I don't feel with anyone else," I confessed. "The only thing the past year has taught me is that I want to be with you more than ever."

Mum blushed. "I love you too, but-"

I interrupted. "I know there are obstacles to us being together but all relationships have that. We can get past them."

"Dave, this is slightly different," she objected. "It's not just some obstacles. We have to keep this hidden forever."

"I know," I reminded her. "But, it's not impossible. I really want to try."

Mum smiled at me. "I don't want you to miss out on anything, that's all."

I squeezed her hand. "Nobody knows what the future holds, but what I know now is that I'm not missing out on anything. I want you to be my girlfriend and go on dates with you and have sex and tell you everything. No one else makes me feel like that."

Mum squeezed back. "Okay," she said softly. "Then, let's try it."

I grinned. "I love you, Cathy."

"I love you too, Dave," she said, before giggling. "That makes me feel weird."

"You'll get used to it," I promised her.

When we got back to the house, holding hands, Mum stopped me on the threshold of our bedroom.

"Just give me five minutes, baby," she said, kissing me before closing the door. I knew it had to be something sexy so I didn't mind waiting, my cock stirring as I imagined all the things she could be doing in these five minutes. She opened the door again but didn't come out.

"Come in with your eyes closed," she said. "I'll guide you."

"Okay, they're closed," I said, complying.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" Mum said.

"No idea, three." I replied, and she giggled, taking my hand and leading me into the bedroom. She made me stand at the bottom of the bed and I got comfortable, still with my eyes closed, and waited.

"Okay, so first thing, you have to promise not to laugh," Mum said, sounding slightly nervous.

"Why would I laugh?" I asked, now getting a mental image of Mum dressed as a sexy clown or something.

"Just promise," Mum told me, so I nodded.

"I promise," I said.

"Keep your eyes closed," Mum continued, and from the sound of her voice I guessed she must be sitting on the bed.

"They're closed, don't worry," I told her.

Mum took a breath.

"As you know, me and your dad never got married, you came along too fast for that and money was always tight afterwards," she said. "I don't regret that, especially since he cleared off, but there are certain things that I would have liked to do that I feel like I missed out on."

I couldn't help myself. "Like having a hen party where you could get steamy with your best friend?"

Mum reached out and smacked my leg. "Quiet," she said, but I heard her laugh too as she settled back onto the bed.

"This might sound weird," she said, the nervous tone creeping back into her voice, "But since it was tough for us to go on holiday very much, I always wanted a honeymoon. And this week has felt a lot like that."

I smiled. "That's not weird, I understand," I reassured her.

"So, before we left I took a chance and I think you'll like it. You can open your eyes."

It goes without saying at this point that when I opened my eyes, my cock went from 0 to 100 in a second. Mum was lying on her side on the bed, her red hair spread out on the pillow, her eyes on me. She was dressed in the sexiest white lingerie I had ever seen; a sheer bra which had no underwire, a style I'd never seen her wear before but which made her tits look absolutely amazing; white knickers which were basically a g-string as far as I could tell; white, lace top hold up thigh high stockings, and elegant-looking white heels. She looked like a goddess and I just stared.

"I knew you'd like it," she said, her voice softer.

"I love it. I love you," I said, still taking it in.

She smiled and blushed slightly. "The whole... bridal thing isn't weird?"

I shook my head emphatically. "I can't wait to try fucking a bride," I grinned, and Mum rolled her eyes.

"I knew it was too early to expect you to be sensitive about it," Mum said, exasperated, but as I stripped down to my underwear, she watched, rolling onto her back so I could get onto the bed and lie on top of her, my hard cock pressing against her pussy.

She reached down and pushed down my underwear so my cock could rub against her. I moaned a little and wrapped my arms around her to hold her close.

"Surely I don't need a condom on our wedding night," I whispered, teasing her.

She giggled and I felt her heels on my back as she wrapped her legs around me. "You still can't cum in me," she said, slowly and sensually. "But, I always fantasised about giving up my anal virginity on my wedding night."

I thought for a minute, my cock pulsing involuntarily just from hearing Mum say the word 'anal'. "But, we already did..." I said, trying not to sound confused.

Mum kissed my neck and rubbed harder against my cock. "We haven't done it without a condom before," she whispered.

My cock had never been so hard.

After a lot of lube, ten minutes of being very gentle, and a whole ton of moaning and Mum orgasming, I pushed my cock as deep as I possibly could into Mum's arse, shooting what felt like a huge load of cum into her. It was a different feeling to cumming in the condom, especially since she was so tight, and judging by her moaning over and over, she was enjoying it as least as much as I was. I lay on top of her, hugging her and kissing her forehead and her cheeks, her thighs still resting on me as she held me in her bum.

"I loved that," she said, without hesitating. "I never knew anal could feel so good."

I smiled. "Well, whenever you want to do it again, let me know," I teased.

"I think I'm going to be a bit sore tomorrow, but I don't mind," she said, kissing me. "Maybe it feels so good because it's my boyfriend's cock inside me this time."

I felt a little rush of an emotion I had recently learnt was love. "I think it feels so good for me because my girlfriend's arse is incredibly hot and sexy," I told her, and she giggled and pinched the skin over my shoulder blade.

"Better than my pussy?" she asked.

"No way," I said, kissing her again. "Your pussy is too wet to resist."

She laughed. "I'm still turned on, so if you jump in the shower, I might just be able to help you with that."

I gently pulled out of her bum and she quickly rolled onto her side, rewarding me with a view of her gorgeous legs and arse, covered in white lingerie, as my cum slid out of her bum and over her arse cheek.

"Maybe I need that shower first," Mum said, laughing as she reached her hand down to stop it hitting the sheets.

"I love you, Cathy," I said, spontaneously, feeling a rush of affection.

Mum looked at me and smiled one of the most beautiful smiles I'd ever seen.

"I love you too."

EPILOGUE

I won't bore you by telling you about getting back to rainy England, Mum applying to change her name by deed poll so our relationship wouldn't be too obvious, and me passing my exams somehow. We lived together like a normal couple, or possibly a particularly horny couple, for the rest of the summer before I had to return to uni for my final year. My plan, of course, was to get a job near Mum so I could move back in with her, but we also spoke about possibly moving house and starting fresh in a new area where we could be more open about our relationship. Lydia and I had agreed, in absence of any better options, to renew the contract for our flat so we could live there one more year, but Lydia had got onto a master's course so she'd need to work something else out the year after.

I still occasionally saw Georgia, particularly because she and Lydia seemed to have stayed as close friends (maybe getting brazilian waxes together is something which cements a friendship?) I had a lot of happy sexual memories of being with Georgia, but as time passed I knew I was happier with Cathy. I told Lydia, of course, about Cathy and me and how we were actually going out now, and she was supportive, but I felt like there was a touch of disappointment for her that I'd chosen a different girl. She shook it off, though, and in all, as I started my final year at uni I felt like a new, happier person.

A real upside to no longer seeing Georgia was the fact that now I could have Mum up to stay at the flat again. The first weekend she could get a half day off on Friday, she booked her trains and I met her at the station. Now we could have sex whenever we wanted, some of the desperation was gone, and we caught up as we made our way back to the flat instead of racing back to fuck. Looking sexy in a work dress and black heels, we sat in the kitchen while I made tea, but it was only after I'd brewed it that I realised Lydia must have finished the last of the milk.

"I'll run to the corner shop," I told Mum, grabbing my coat. "Won't take five minutes. The tea will probably still be warm when I get back."

"See you in a bit," she said, kissing me, and I lost a minute kissing her back.

It was raining by this point and I got wet going to the shop, even with my coat, but ten minutes later (there was inevitably a queue in the shop headed by an old biddy who wanted to pay for everything in twenty pence pieces), I was back in the flat.

"I'm back," I shouted, noticing that Mum must have gone to my bedroom to wait. "I'll just make the tea and bring it in."

The tea had gone lukewarm so I re-boiled the kettle and got two fresh bags. When the kettle was done, I brewed the tea, added the milk, and then stopped in my tracks when I heard a sexy giggle, muffled by the door, which I knew had to have come from Mum.

Two mugs of tea in my hands, I cautiously approached my bedroom door. I didn't hear anything else and was wondering whether I'd imagined it, so I pushed open the door with a loud, "Coming in with the tea."

I had to push the door open with my back, since my hands were full, which meant I didn't immediately see what caused the flurry of movement behind me. When I turned around, I almost dropped the tea when I saw Mum, sitting in bed, the blanket pulled up to her shoulders, and a blaze of blonde hair on the pillow beside her.

"Very subtle," I smirked, putting the tea down and giving the blanket a hard tug. Lydia looked at me and blinked, trying to look innocent, but her hand was in Mum's knickers and both girls were topless. I felt a surge of lust as both girls broke into giggles, Lydia's hand still rubbing Mum's clit and turning her laughs into moans.

"I just wanted to watch you fuck your mum," Lydia teased, trying to sound innocent.

"Then you won't mind if I join?" I asked, pulling off my shirt and trousers.

"Be our guest," Mum said, smiling, and as soon as I was naked, she took hold of my cock, stroked it, and helped guide it into Lydia's mouth.

So, it turns out some dreams do come true.

THE END