All Comments on 'Swimming with Soldiers'

by JoandD

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JoandDJoandDalmost 2 years agoAuthor

We only received one comment on this submission, and it was very crude and demeaning of Joan. We deleted it. It’s taken some time for her to be open in helping write our stories that are based on real situations we’ve experienced. Encouraging comments are always welcomed.

CaseyWoodsCaseyWoodsalmost 2 years ago

What a Wonderful, Patriotic, and Considerate Thing to do for Those Young Men preparing to risk Their All for All of Us

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story. My wife tells me of the time when she was walking alone along a secluded beach next to a marine corps base, and she encountered a group of 5 or 6 young enlistees in their fatigues. They got to talking, walked along together for a while, she told them she was the wife of an officer. After they thanked her for spending time with her, she suggested they take some photos together and offered to get naked for the photos but reminded them they'd get in serious trouble if they didn't behave. So she took her suit off, they took turns posing with her, and she spent the rest of the afternoon totally naked while they stayed in uniform and were perfect gentlemen. Her thinking, like Joan's, was that these young marines would be shipping out soon, why not give them a treat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love Joan’s adventures with and without her husband, I got a treat at work from a fit 57 year old (I work in people’s homes) she had a short skirt and bent right over in yoga pose legs straight wide apart. I had to walk behind her to see her beautiful bared labia and she didn’t move or flinch at all, unfortunately when I tried to discuss this with my wife she smacked me down and had no interest in sharing my experience

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love Joan's adventures, also. I love the harmless flirting and exhibitionism. This really gets me hot! I only wish my wife were more open, then I could really enjoy her as mush as you and Joan love to play!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoandD@JoandD
Mature couple having evolved in expanding their sexual boundaries and now wanting to share their experiences here.