All Comments on 'Swing is Our Thing'

by swinginsam

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hot

Well written hot story,Hope there is more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I can understand why you don't allow scoring

I wouldn't either, if I wrote wife sharing stories. Non-erotic for most.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
Welcome to LW

With the word "swing" in your username, you won't get a warm reception in this category. Trust me.

I thought this was a good introduction. It's a little light on plot, but it seems like it's a first chapter of a much longer story, so I'll withhold judgment on that. It is well-written, although a little over-the-top at some points.

You keep writing and I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@swingerjoe-welcome to loving wives

You ought to know, right Joe? But to your credit you didn't groan about the old men this time. lol

No comment on story, didn't read it. Hot wife/wife sharing is not my thing. Stories usually lack excitement. Not complaining, just my preference. (signed ML)

WriteMyDayWriteMyDayalmost 8 years ago
Swinging? Hmmmmmmmm.

I think you have swinging confused with "watching my wife act like a whore and get fucked by someone else". They really are different.

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
re "I can understand"

Don't believe him author. Turn off anonymous feedback and you won''t be bothered by the trolls who hang out in the dark corners here. MOST LW readers DO enjoy shared wife stories. The few who claim they don't still read them secretly, masturbate over them, and then bitch about them. It's a silliness that has infected the site temporarily. Ignore it and I think it will go away soon. If you turn off anonymous feedback it will deprive them of their pulpit and they will get bored and go away soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Ignore SharedSigne, it's nothing but a whinger and runs to admin bitching about her low scores and reporting stories for being in the wrong category as far as it is concerned. It thinks it can come in single handed and change the site to suit it.

As for this, not sure where the swinging came in, more like she was cheating while he watched, swinging means both fuck others... not one, while the other watches.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
Great husband

Love the story. Great husband. Xoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
" If you like this there will be other episodes."

If you have so little faith in your own story you'll only continue it if people kiss your ass, don't bother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why the hell

Get married.... both of you just screw around all you want and pay your own way through life...medical bills and all. You don't need or want anything from each other... except maybe pimping and that will cost you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hey, its fine. You got to work with what you got, . . .

and what you are. Give it your best shot. It won't make any difference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Author - the previous anons comments are right on. Giving credence to cuck want-to-be authors like sharedsigne is a total waste of gray matter.

Those type of authors (sharedsigne/wantswhiteboys and the bt2) unfortunately are so mentally retarded that cuck sites like dark something won't even accept their pathetic efforts. In other words, grow some balls and do some research about great authors (popular and well read - to many to list). Even the king of cuck material finally saw the light - JPB.

On side note, it the moderators of this fucked up site ever get their shit together and create a cuck category - the general population would not have to sift through the cuck/wimp/grievous slut shit to find something worth reading. Atlas, miracles are far & few between.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Where was the swinging?

What LW doesn't need is another wimpy husband story. But the bigger problem is that there is no swinging. This story is just your standard all too common cuck story.

And finally i can't imagine any husband being happy if another man grabbed his wife by her ears.

patilliepatilliealmost 8 years ago
Improbable

and that ruins it for some percentage of the readers. Married after 5 dates. Cant have at it up to that time,despite having apartments...orgasms easily & continually first time with hubby despite having history of poor experiences prior to this...then wants two guys...OK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

techreadertechreaderalmost 8 years ago
Why do you read Literotica?

For the Anon morons who hate sex stories, why do you read them? This is a great story whose only flaw is that he posted it again. SwingnSam; Was this supposed to be the promised sequel? Try again, please.

Mr "Cuck Shit"; I suggest you read elsewhere. Perhaps you are a Christian? _MANY_ Christians and Jews both read, and write, erotica. Perhaps you're familiar with the book known as the Bible? Or the author named "Solomon"? Read the Song of Solomon. Much of the Bible is allegorical, but the Song of Solomon should be taken literally.

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
Mistakes can happen...

Mistakes can happen...This story was posted again...but what doesn't change is: "Swing is Our Thing"! This isn't and never was swinging...this in the best approach is "sharing", but very near "cuckolding"...As @patillie says: "It's improbable they were married just after 5 dates"! And the first time they fucked she already wanted another man...and not a word about wanting to swing...2*

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
If

If I don't like it, will you stop writing this swinging crap? I don't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is NOT swinging. Pathetic not to understand the difference between it and cuckoldry. Please repeat sex ed before posting further submissions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous