Swing n' Camp Pt. 03

Story Info
More debauchery at the camprgound.
964 words
4.05
15.2k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made a goal to not get involved with anyone at the party but Aria already seemed like she may want to. Saturday I was hoping would be a pretty chill day. The great thing about a campground is that everyone does their own things and generally is self-sufficient. After my morning caffeine it was time for my normal walk through.

I had to start at site 2, I knew I wanted to see and check on Rose. As I rounded the corner to her site I could see someone sucking a dick in the sex swing. This must be Jamie. She somehow got herself in stomach down and was slowly swinging into this guy's dick into her mouth. I did not see Rose at first but she was standing behind this guy, who admittedly I had not met yet. Rose was jerking him off in rhythm with Jamie sliding his member into her mouth. All completely naked. Rose had her hair tied up. I felt weird watching but this was like a car wreck you simply could not turn away from.

I continued to approach and sat down in one of their lounge chairs. That is when Rose spotted me. "Hey Bill, Jamie brought her boyfriend, we play together sometimes so this is not abnormal." She smiled. "Feel free to stay a while and watch, there will be more for you later."

I did just that and hard as a rock sat there and watched. She kept sucking for about 5 more minutes when they both helped her up out of the swing and then Jamie, again a spitting image of Rose just 20 years younger and thin with maybe B cup, sat back down in it and laid back. This, unnamed boyfriend then slid into her as Rose walked around and stepped up on a rock over Jamie's mouth who began to eat Rose's pussy. I am not sure I have seen something so wild in my life.

This proceeded for about a few minutes until you could tell it was comfy for Rose so she walked back around and made out with the boyfriend as he continued to slide in and out until you could tell she asked him to pull out and she scooched down and began sucking his dick. At this point Jamie sat up and got off the swing and joined in. Both sucking and jerking. Talk about a lucky guy. Until he burst onto their lips and faces. Jamie and Rose made out with cum all over their lips.

I think I pinched myself a few times not believing this. They got up and all went back into the airstream, Rose blowing me a kiss. With that signal I went back to my walk around, mind blown. I passed by all the trailers with guests and everyone seemed to be having a good time, no other nakedness to be seen.

Back in the cabin, "Sharin are you ready for tonight it seems like everything is going well. You will never believe what I saw I am still processing it and will tell you in time just not right now."

"Are you ok was it bad?" Sharing asked as she walked out and kissed me and followed with, "Our dream it happening, this place has a future."

"No not bad just different." I paused. "I know it will be a blast tonight. I am going to try to be good ok, like an owner not a participant tonight."

We hugged and kissed one more time and went to fire up the grills and the bonfire to get things going. I cooked burgers and some chicken. We had salad for the vegetarians if there were any and I pulled out my keg and about 10 bottles of wine to line up, help yourself.

Couples came over one by one and mingled, got food and drinks and looked like everyone was having fun. Rose came up to me, "I hope you enjoyed what you saw, yes that is my daughter but I cannot help it we love each other and do things like this together it just is what it is." She seemed to apologize.

"Listen that is your business, here you are free to do what you want. I have to admit it was fucking hot." I said as I patted her on the ass. "I am staying neutral tonight this is my place you all have fun, if you have any left in your gas tank tomorrow I would love to see you." I smiled at her as we pecked on the lips.

Just as that happened Aria walked up, "Hey lover. Still want to tonight?"

"Not tonight we can again I promise just need to keep it professional if you understand." I explained.

After that I just acted as a host to a night many of them I hope remember.

"Listen up everyone, thank you for your business, you are all family here, stay whenever and bring your spouses and play. I love that this dream is real now and you are all helping us live it." I said as I put my arm around Sharing and kissed her forehead. "You know I will always love you baby girl." I said to Sharin before going back to turn the grills off.

After about 10P most of the couples had retreated back there campers. I could not really see who ended up with who or if two couples went into the same place together. It was clean up time and I did not want to have to do this tomorrow. Sharin and I were pooped. We both wanted to see if Rose would have Sharin join before she had to leave, something to really remember.

To be continued.