Swing n' Camp Pt. 02

Story Info
Swinging adventures continue at the campground.
1.1k words
4.25
13.1k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I entered back into the cabin, Sharin was still up wrapped in a blanket watching TV. She smiled and said, "How was dinner? You have been gone a few hours I take it, it ended well for you?"

"Yeah we ate and then got to know each other some, oh my goodness Sharin she has a tattoo on her chest", I smiled back. Sharin just shook her head and made some comment like oh lord. I sat in the lounge chair across from her must have been going on 11 PM at this point.

"Let me come over there and check you out mister having all the fun. We have a busy day tomorrow you need to rest." Sharin commented as she got up and walked over. She got down on her knees, "let me taste this Rose on you then we can go to bed."

Like that she kneeled in front of me and pulled my pants down and started licking my guy back to life. One hand on the shaft her tongue swirling on my head. "Mmm she does taste nice. Maybe you will bring me next and I can lick the source." She said as her mouth made him nearly disappear.

"Fuck Sharin you give the best blowjobs; I am so sensitive." I said as I knew I would not last long with her. She continued to speed up and jerk me off simultaneously and was pressing me under my balls to, to make it even more sensitive. "Fuck I am going to cum." With that I exploded and she paused swallowing it until it stopped convulsing.

"That was a nice night cap Bill. Now get some rest, see you in the morning." She said as she walked off to bed.

Morning came and after some caffeine I did my normal walk through of the property. I passed by site 2 and Rose was out in her nightgown drinking coffee in her chair. "Thank you for last night!" I offered up. "It was a lot of fun I hope we can again, Sharin is even interested in joining next time if you are open to that?" I asked.

"Sure, let's see where the weekend takes us. I am thinking these next two nights should be fun." Rose smiled.

We small talked for another few minutes before I leaned in and kissed her. "You look so beautiful just natural no makeup. And did you know ink on a woman's chest is absolutely my weakness baby." I admitted then continued my walk around.

Noon rolled around and so did the campers. We were checking in couples every 30 minutes or so. There was Belle and Mike, Aria and Steve, Lillith and Adam and Chantel and John. They all got really nice spots and enough time to go to the pool. I also happened to see Rose's daughter Jamie show up. She was a spitting image of her mother just thin and less endowed in the chest. I let everyone know tonight was low key everyone can mingle and tomorrow night we have a party at the fire pit.

As the evening grew near the sky looked like it might rain and began smelling that smell before it does rain. I went to the pool and made sure things were secure. That's when I met and talked with Aria. She was probably mid-30's what you would classify as a BBW. She was wearing a red length dress showing her ample cleavage and braids on either side with her blonde hair coming down to her shoulders. She was super cute. "Where is Steve?" I asked.

"Oh, he went into town some work related thing needed Wi-Fi and said he would be back in a couple hours." She said as she seemed sad. "Would you like a drink? I can make another for you, it is about time I made another myself." She said as we walked back to her Winnebago.

"Ah, you scored and got the Winnebago with two sleeping areas with beds." I smiled. "You could really party in here." I went on.

We stepped in and she poured herself a drink. "What would you prefer Whiskey or Vodka?" She questioned.

"Oh, vodka would be great, mix it with some of that 7up over there." I pointed.

She turned to hand me the drink and at that very moment her dress fell from her shoulders. "Jesus Christ you have curves!" I almost screeched. She must have had an F sized rack and a decent sized stomach. She stood 5'3" so definitely a little below me height wise.

"I am sorry this thing does this. Are you ok if I leave it off?" She said as she approached me. Our lips met unprovoked just kissed. Her body felt amazing against me so I did not protest just kissed as I gently set my drink down. I became very hard against her which she must have felt. "Do I need to take him out?" She offered.

As my shorts where lowered again my cock sprang out. "I do not suck cock; it is a long story I hope that is ok." She mentioned as she walked over laid on the bed and spread her legs as if to say eat me.

So, I proceeded. She was as bare as a baby's bottom down there. I licked and licked and sopped up her taste from her ass to her clit. I played with her clit as she moaned and huffed. After planting a kiss, not sure she came yet I stood up and asked, "You ready for me Aria?"

"God yes and you might want to be a little quick before Steve gets home we did not talk about this at all." She seemed excited and nervous at the same time.

So, I leaned in held my cock and slid into her from above she scooted back into the bed so I could follow her up so we were in missionary together. Her green eyes were beautiful. I paused deep inside her and we kissed. As our lips unlocked she said, "God damn I love how you feel like I have been missing your cock for a very long time."

"I would agree Aria you got something special going on down there feel like my lock is inside your key." I said before our tongues danced. I gyrated inside her, began picking up the pace as she prayed to God. After about 5 minutes I lost it and exploded, the bed beneath us soaked. Something she was going to have to explain. Luckily we have laundry on site.

As I pulled out we kissed again. "Listen tomorrow night at the party let's talk and see if we want to pair up again. I know this was quick which is uncharacteristic of me we can maybe get more time." I questioned.

"Bill I would love that as long as Steve is ok, we usually approve of each other's partners." She smiled.

With that I buttoned up and stepped out into the fresh air. The storm passed us by and did not seem to be a threat.

To be continued.