All Comments on 'Swingers'

by Anwen_don

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anwen's seduction

Well for a first story, for any story for that matter, this was HAF. You do understand though, a follow up is desperately called for, right? The talk tomorrow needs to happen, as we need to know of Anwen's seduction by Ava and Jackson. Sometimes a lot can be said by just saying a little. Two sentences, "I'm talking about three nights ago when I was sitting on her face. As my husband fucked her cunt, she was screaming into mine", are stand out quotes that I will be sure to remember. Bring on the seduction of Anwen. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I think you mixed up Anwen and Ava several times

Have someone proof read your future stories.

Anwen crossing the rubicon before discussing with hubby ruins the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You made it SO REAL!

Dear Anwen-- I really felt like I was there! You made me feel like I was Nick. Every molecule of my body moving with him as you spelled the story out in detail, capturing every nawty impulse I ever had! As for the previous comment I don't think you ever confused Anwen with Ava. Please keep on writing and bringing these fabulous characters with to life in even more sensual scenes!

Anwen_donAnwen_donover 3 years agoAuthor
I think you mixed up Anwen and Ava several times *response*

Hello,

I don't know if you'll see this or not, but I'm sorry you weren't a fan. This story was written for a dear friend who wanted that element of the story included. As far as the mix-ups with Anwen and Ava, I wasn't able to see any mix-ups myself but I will certainly have a read through again to see if I can find where I made a mistake. This was the first story I've written in many many years and my first erotic story. I am by no means a professional, and I don't currently have an editor. I hope you were able to enjoy some aspect of my story, but if not that's okay and I appreciate your feedback.

Take care,

Anwen_Don

Anwen_donAnwen_donover 3 years agoAuthor
Anwen's seduction - *Responce*

I'm so glad that you enjoyed my story! I've been thinking about writing a second part from Anwen's perspective, delving into what happened with Ava and Jackson, and then after with Nick. I've been quite busy in real life so I can't promise there will be a second part soon but I will do my best!

Thank you for your lovely review!

jazzharpjazzharpover 3 years ago
Hot, fun and not so fun!

I liked it, and I didn't like it. I could understand Nick's anger at Anwen's cheating. But he got over it pretty easily. Her confession(?) that she wanted to wait, but couldn't -- hoaky to say the least. Gave your story a 4. I'd like to see you write more. Thanks for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well you told me it wouldn't be soon, ( I was the first to comment), but it has been four months. RL comes first, I understand that for sure, but any time frame on when we can hear of Anwen's seduction? Just a ballpark guess?

Jedd

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous