Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my attention back to Ava, leaning my head down to kiss her long neck. I sucked on her skin, my teeth scraping, only to soothe it with my tongue a moment later. I kissed down her neck, the hollow of her throat.

"Your skin is so fucking soft," I mumbled, reaching the curve of her breast. She giggled again as I wrapped my hand around the underside of her breast, bringing her nipple to my lips. I swirled my tongue on it, savoring the feel, the texture, the soft gasp that escaped Ava's mouth as my rough tongue flicked the tip of her nipple. I took the hardened tip between my teeth, pulling as I pinched the other nipple with my fingers. Ava's gasp, that harsh moan, that moan that brought her fingers to my hair, drove me wild. I felt my cock twitch as her nails dug into my scalp and I released her nipple, looking up at her with a wolfish grin. I sucked her nipple into my mouth, my tongue swirling round and round as my hand kneaded the other fleshy mound.

"Nick...!" She moaned, and I went lower, kissing down her body as she writhed beneath me, her crotch pressed against my knee already soaked through. I pushed myself back, my hands moving to her hips, my lips on her belly button. I looked up at her, and she stared down at me, biting her lip, her dark eyes pleading for more. I gripped her panties and pulled them down her thighs, revealing her glistening pussy. I pulled her legs up over my shoulders and leaned down again, breathing in her delicious musk, gripping her thighs over my shoulders. I kissed the inside of her thigh then trailed my tongue up to the crease between her thigh and lips, teasing.

"God, you are so fucking wet," I growled, turning my head to the other thigh, biting it lightly. I felt Ava's back arch, pushing her hips down but I gripped her tights tight, keeping her exactly where I wanted her. I blew lightly against her wetness and I felt her shiver.

My body was on fire, every vein pumping burning hot desire through me as I felt Ava's need, watched as her wetness dripped down her pussy and curved down her ass cheek. I reached out my tongue, flicking that swollen bundle of nerves at the apex of her mound, her whimpering moan making my cock ache. I pressed my tongue into her again, swirling it slowly around her clit, her wetness coating my tongue as she writhed in pleasure, her fingers gripping the sofa, her back arched. Her taste was utterly magnificent, and I felt my mouth water. I flicked her hard and fast now, pressing my face deep into her mound to suck her swollen clit between my lips, my tongue working mercilessly against her. She shuddered in pleasure, her hips grinding against me and I could tell she was already close. I pushed my tongue down, her wetness dribbling down my chin as I pushed my tongue deep into her pussy.

"Oh GOD!" She cried out as my tongue moved inside her. I grabbed her legs from my shoulders and pushed them up, holding my hands on the back of her knees to keep her nice and wide as my tongue slid down further to her ass and back up again to swirl around her clit, flicking hard and fast. Her hips bucked up into the air, and I laughed into that glorious pussy, getting high from her moaning, the delicious knowledge that I was their cause, and the wicked delight of it being another woman. I released one of her legs, allowing it to fall behind my back and I brought my free hand forward and pushed two fingers deep inside her.

I felt my cock ache again, hard and hanging as I felt her cunt grip my fingers, the tightness, and wetness of her making me moan in desire. I wanted that cunt wrapped around me, squeezing. I wanted those hot velvet walls milking my cock dry. I wanted to coat her walls with my cum and watch it seep out of her.

I curled my fingers and I began pumping as Ava's cries filled the air. I knew then that I was hitting the right spot inside her. I felt her fingers come down to curl in my hair, gripping it, her hips rocking in rhythm with my pumping fingers as I continued pushing my tongue up and down on her clit. I felt her walls getting tighter with each thrust of my fingers, her fingers now pulling my hair.

She gasped, her words coming out in a guttural moan as she said what I already knew.

"I'm going to cum!"

I kept my pace, not slowing or speeding my motions as I pushed her over the edge. I felt her leg shake against my back and I felt my own cock ache as her back arched hard against the couch, her body frozen in ecstasy as she came, quivering, her juices squirting over my chin and hand as I pumped my fingers, her walls spasming around my them. I relished in the knowledge that I was soon going to feel that around my cock and I felt my need for her growing inside me.

I released her leg and pushed myself up over her, my soaking fingers grabbing at her fleshy breast as I leaned down and kissed her panting lips, letting her taste herself, pushing my tongue into her mouth, teeth scraping, feral. I hardly let her breathe before I grabbed my aching cock and rubbed my head against her opening. I felt her whimper against my mouth, bringing my cock head up to rub against her sensitive clit and down again.

I stole a glance over to Anwen and Jackson. Anwen's pussy hovered over Jackson's face as he licked at her viciously. Anwen's head bobbed up and down, her mouth working Jackson's cock, and I shuddered, remembering the feel of it. I looked back to Jackson and saw his thumb slowly push into Anwen's ass, and she pulled back her head, gasping. I knew then what my revenge would be for Anwen's unfaithfulness, her inability to resist, and I let the wicked thoughts swim through my mind as I returned my gaze to Ava, her dark eyes shining, biting her lip.

I leaned my head down, placing kisses against her mouth, her cheek, her jaw. I pushed my lips down to her ear, whispering, "Do you want me to fuck you, Ava?" I pushed the head of my cock inside her and pulled out, swallowing the moan that bubbled in my throat.

"Yes," came her soft response. I kissed her neck, growling lightly in my throat.

"Say it," I crooned...demanded.

Her response was hoarse but soft, her legs wrapping around me, trying to draw me in, her fingers digging into the middle of my back.

"I want you to fuck me, Nick...please fuck me."

I pushed into her, felt her cunt encapsulate my cock with her tight wetness and I let out a moan as I felt her gasp into my ear. My head swam, dizzy with pleasure, as I pushed and pushed my cock inside her, pushing until she was full of me, and I shuddered. I brought my mouth to hers again, stifling her cries and moans as I brought my hips back and thrust into her again. She felt like heaven, her walls already squeezing me tight as I felt the pressure build inside me.

My movements were taken over by instinct as I pulled my hips back and thrust into her again, savagely, pinning her beneath me as I felt her hips rock up to meet my own. Our moans and cries were muffled by the savagery of our kissing but Ava swung her head back, craning her neck away as she sucked in air. I pinched her nipple and pushed my face into the curve of her neck, my hips pumping hard and fast into her, grunting with the effort, the pressure building, the muscles of my stomach and back tightening as I felt the delicious pressure radiate though my body like sparks.

"Yes!," Ava gasped. "Yes...yes...don't fucking stop!"

I felt her walls tighten again, making my head swim, bringing me closer to the edge. There was nothing but her panting, her begging for release, my hips moving as her velvety walls squeezed and caressed my cock with every pump, with every thrust of her hips.

"Cum with me," I grunted. Her lust-filled 'yes' crackled in my ears like lightning.

I thrust again and again, her cries flooding into my ears until I felt her stiffen, her chest arching up into mine and I felt her walls shudder and spasm around me, pushing me over the edge. With a cry, I felt my body release, my balls pushing my seed up and out, again, pumping her cunt full of my cum, slamming my hips down into her, feeling her cunt milking my cock for every drop.

I lay panting on top of Ava, my cock still buried to the hilt inside her, her walls quivering gently around me as we both panted in unison, trying to catch our breath. I pulled myself slowly up, pushing my hips back as I withdrew myself from her, and looked down as she whimpered softly, my movements too much for her sensitive satisfied cunt. I sighed, bowing my head down to kiss her, stifling a soft giggle that escaped her lips as I shifted my body to sit up, pulling her with me so we sat entangled on the couch.

As if from a fog, the sounds of continued fucking slowly flooded my ears and my eyes followed the sound, finding Anwen and Jackson entangled, their bodies writhing together in a tangle of limbs. Jackson had his arms wrapped around her back, holding her to him as she rode his lap, his face buried in her neck which did nothing to stifle the sound of his pleasure. Her face was turned to the sky, her hands entangled in his hair as her moaning and whimpering slammed into my mind. She was sweaty, her hair a tangled mess of dark locks falling over both of them, her pale skin shining in the lantern light of the patio. She was a goddess made flesh and I felt my cock stirring watching her.

I felt Ava's hand wrap around my cock once more, still slick with our own cum. I turned to her briefly, not hiding the moan that bubbled up from deep in my throat, to see her face turned to them as well. She bit her lip as I slid my hand down between her thighs, slowly pushing my fingers past her pussy lips to massage her sensitive clit. We both watched, mesmerized with the scene before us, completely enraptured as our spouses fucked in front of us. I quickly found myself growing hard again, the sensation of Ava's hand and the memories of Anwen riding my cock like that had my blood pumping once more.

Jackson fell back on the couch and Anwen sat up straighter, her hands resting on his chest, thrusting her hips on Jackson's cock. I could see the motion, the glistening wetness on his cock as it thrust in and out of Anwen. Her breasts bounced with her effort, her mouth open as every breath she breathed was a moan, driving her closer. I stood then, taking Ava's hand to follow. As if she read my mind, she smiled and bent down to capture Jackson's mouth with her own as I went behind Anwen, her head turning back to me automatically as she continued to ride Jackson, her moaning mouth meeting mine. I kissed her hungrily, my hands moving to her breasts, squeezing, pinching her nipples between my fingers just how she liked it. I broke the kiss and moved my mouth to her shoulder as she turned back, and we both watched as Ava lifted her leg over Jackson's head, positioning her cunt over his face.

"I have dessert for you, my love," she purred. Jackson's hands wrapped around her thighs, holding her to him as he began to feast. She threw back her head, gasping, a groan of pleasure erupting from her mouth and I smiled, taking delight in the fact that Jackson was about to lick clean my cream pie from his wife's pussy

I nipped at Anwen's ear, my hand running down her back and curving around her ass.

"It's time to pay me back for having fun without me, darling," I whispered, and I felt a shudder run through her. I shifted my fingers between her cheeks and pushed two of my fingers knuckle deep into her tight asshole. Her back arched, gasping, turning to me with wide eyes. I looked into those green eyes as her movements slowed, realization filling them. There was fear for a moment, but then I felt her muscles tighten around my fingers, and then relax. I pumped them in and out a few times as her mouth opened and then she bit her lip. She pushed back into me, pushing herself into my fingers.

I leaned down and kissed her neck, marveling in the tightness around my fingers, wondering how I was ever going to fit. I pushed my fingers wider, pushing them deeper as Anwen rocked back onto them. I kissed her neck and looked up into her eyes again.

"Be gentle, Nick. Please," she said, whimpering.

I nodded pulled my fingers free. I pushed her down gently and grabbed my cock, and aimed for her puckering hole.

We had never done this before, Anwen and I. We had ways played with toys and plugs but I never once fucked Anwen anally. From time to time, I had wondered what it would be like, to push my cock into that tight hole, to feel the tightness, the resistance of it, but I was always content with her pussy. Tonight though, something changed. Anwen had changed. The rage of finding out she was unfaithful, the image of her riding Jackson, knowing that her pleasure was coming from another man. The feel of Ava's cunt around my cock as I demanded she come with me. There was an aggression, a feral animalistic need in me that grew and needed to be satisfied. Anwen was no longer the Madonna, but the whore. And dammit, so was I! And this new deviant beast inside me demanded I surrender to my hedonistic desires.

I pushed the head of my cock into Anwen's ass with a cry of passion, and my mind went dizzy with the sensation of it. So utterly tight, her muscles squeezing me hard as I paused. Anwen's cry met mine and I leaned over her, wrapping my arm around her middle as I held her to me, shuddering. She stopped moving, her muscles squeezing and relaxing around me.

"Anwen...," I breathed, hardly able to make a sound.

"More...," she gasped back, and it was all I needed to hear as I pushed deeper into her, and the night exploded with sound. Anwen and Jackson froze as I pushed myself deeper, the tightness, unlike anything I have ever felt around me. We all cried out at once, all of us shuddering at the sensation. I could feel Jackson's cock pressing against mine through the thin walls of Anwen's insides. We both started to move at once, pulling out and thrusting into Anwen's body. She cried out with each thrust, her muscles clenching, her fingers digging to the sofa.

Ahead I could see Ava's hips writhing on Jackon's face, his grunts of passion being barked into her cunt as we moved in Anwen.

We moved faster and the sounds coming from Anwen were unlike anything I had ever heard her make. At first, I thought she might be in pain, so I stopped.

"No!" she gasped. "Please don't stop...don't stop!!"

My mind roared and my hips began thrusting once more. Pleasure radiated through my core and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer as I felt Anwen's walls clench against me, and felt Jackon's cock move against me inside. I held onto Anwen for dear life, my hips slamming into her ass hard and fast as I took her from behind.

Ava cried out, "I'm going to cum!" and the rest of us gasped as if we were all holding our breath, her cries triggering the pressure inside us to explode. The pressure built harder and faster inside me as Anwen's cries filled my ears. I could feel her body tighten around me as I thrust.

"I'm...unnnn!!," Anwen cried, but she didn't have time to get her words out before her body shattered around me, with a whimpering cry. I felt her insides spasm, her hot juices squirting out of her as she came hard, just I felt Jackson's steady movements turn to furious hard thrusts as he came. I felt my own body do the same, the sensation coming over me, unlike anything I've ever felt before. I thrust to the hilt, my hips slamming into Anwen as I felt my seed explode out of me, pumping, more! I felt my nails dig into Anwen's sides as my body was rocked by orgasm.

I pulled Anwen back off of Jackson as I pulled myself free of her thigh grip. I leaned back into the end of the couch, pulling Anwen onto my lap, holding her tightly against me as we both gulped down air. She wrapped her arm around the back of my neck, holding me to her as tightly as I held her to myself, and leaned her face against mine as we both took a moment to recover.

I closed my eyes, feeling the exhaustion creeping into my body, the utter satisfaction, the delightful numbness. I turned my face to kiss Anwen's cheek, and I felt her hand come up to cup my jaw as she turned her face to kiss my lips. The tenderness was exquisite and I smiled against her lips, opening my eyes to see her looking back at me, her green eyes sparkling as we both giggled like it was our first time.

"I told you this was an excellent neighborhood dear, and you didn't believe me," teased Jackson. I turned my head to look at them, both of them leaning into each other in the corner of the L-shaped couch. Ava swat at him playfully, and he chuckled as he grabbed her chin, bringing his mouth down to hers. They kissed softly, looking at each other and smiling, and I could see then the deep love and affection they held for one another.

A dog barked a few houses down, startling me out of my train of thought. Anwen gasped, her hands flying to her mouth, her eyes wide.

"Oh my God," she breathed, looking at me with horror. "We did this outside! We were so loud!"

A startled noise escaped my mouth, and I burst into thunderous laughter as the implications of what she was saying hit me. Anwen shook with laughter as well, covering her face completely with her hands in embarrassment.

Jackson and Ava laughed in their little corner. "I don't know Jackson, the neighbors next-door are awfully loud. Truly a nuisance." Her voice dropped to a harsh whisper. "Did you hear them fucking last night? How indecent!"

"Utterly deplorable, dearest. Someone should say something," replied Jackson, looking at us with that cocky grin spread wide across his face. Anwen's mouth opened in mock fury as she reached down and grabbed Jackson's shorts, throwing them at the delighted couple in feigned outrage as we all laughed at the absurdity of the evening.

We spent the next few moments cleaning up and getting dressed, and I felt the heaviness of my body get worse as I heard the siren song of my bed calling me. We walked Ava and Jackson to the door, my arms around Anwen's waist as she leaned into me, and I could tell she was just as exhausted as I was. Ava turned back and grabbed my arm.

"Sorry for being so aggressive in the kitchen earlier," she started. "Anwen said you like it when she's sexually aggressive, and I had just watched Basic Instinct a few nights ago and-"

My laughter cut her off, and I looked down at Anwen who smiled at me sheepishly.

"I like a sexually aggressive woman?" I asked, bemused. She shrugged and smiled.

"Well, I mean, it worked didn't it?"

I laughed again, kissing the top of her head.

"You're forgiven," I said, turning back to Ava. She smiled and squeezed my arm, reaching for Jackson's outstretched hand. They waved goodbye and stepped back out into the night as I closed the door behind them.

I wrapped my arms around Anwen, and I felt her arms go around my middle, her face resting against my chest as I rested my chin on the top of her head. She breathed in a deep breath and turned her head up to look at me.

"I know you must have so many questions," she began. "I know we have a lot to talk about."

"Tomorrow," I promised, a wave of exhaustion hitting me once more. I leaned down and kissed the top of her head. "I love you, Anwen. And we can talk about all this tomorrow."

"Tomorrow," she said, smiling tiredly up at me.

We both took a quick shower together, washing off the events of the night, and then crawled into bed. I pulled Anwen close, kissing her shoulder, knowing she had already fallen asleep. I closed my eyes, smiling, and didn't have time to think about anything before I faded, falling into blissful sleep, into dreams full of new possibilities.

12