Swinging for the Fences - Epilogue

Story Info
Cat & Jonah discuss the future and potential fun adventures.
1.4k words
4.31
1.5k
6

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cat and Jonah showered together quickly, just to wash the sweat and cum off. Jonah had gotten out and dried off first, and when she walked into the bedroom with feet dragging and her hair a tangled mess he was laying on the bed looking at her.

"You are absolutely stunning," he said, and no matter how much her inner detractor searched for something bad, all she could hear in his voice was love and sincerity. She mentally punched the shitty little voice in the stomach and grinned back at her love.

He was a little overweight, his hair was going a little gray, and he had patchy stubble all over his face, his nose was a little too big, and he had a scar on his stomach where he'd had surgery a couple of years ago, but to her he was the most handsome man in the world.

"High praise, from such a handsome gentleman."

He held his arms open, and she climbed onto the bed and fell into them.

"I love you, Bean."

"I love you." She nuzzled closer to him.

After a short silence, she added, "What did it feel like?"

"It was wild. Honestly one of the best things we've tried this weekend." His tightened his arms around her, squeezing her to himself. "Tam was almost painfully tight, and I could feel Rick slide along my cock with every stroke. Feeling him pulse against me as he came was— intense. I can't wait to try that with you soon."

"I don't think we'll get a chance before we leave," she said a little wistful.

They lay together silently for a while again, until Jonah broke the silence.

"What did you think of this weekend?"

"I wish we could do it every weekend, honestly. I've never had so much fun."

"Same."

"Too bad the drive out here is so long."

"The kids would miss us too."

"They love their grandparents more than they do us," she replied jokingly.

He stroked her hair. "Would you want to go to a club together?"

"I think so yeah, if you want to."

"If you want to, then yes, so do I."

"So you really want to keep doing this?" She leaned up to look at him.

He met her eyes. "I do, as long as you want to as well."

They kissed.

"You know, I wonder if Mick across the street would like to— What?" He broke off as she started laughing.

"I was just thinking about him earlier."

"I wonder what he's packing."

"Oh, he's packing. I got a glimpse through his shorts at the neighborhood barbecue a couple of years ago."

She felt his cock stirring against her thigh. "What are you picturing, you lecher? I thought you'd be fucked out by now."

"You going over to his house—" He trailed off.

"What?! I was just picturing you going over to his house and fucking him, then coming home so I could eat his cum out of your cunt and fuck you."

"We're into solo play now, huh?" she said, gently grabbing his cock.

"Mmm."

She stroked it slowly. "Does that turn you on? The idea of laying in bed all alone as I'm getting the shit fucked out of me by some other guy who doesn't even know you exist?"

The twitch in his cock said it did.

"How about not even knowing that I'm doing it until I get home and make you clean up my cunt?" She gripped him tighter, sliding her hand all the way up and down his rock hard erection.

He moaned softly.

The idea was turning her on massively as well, and the intensity he'd have reclaiming her— She'd have to talk to him again when they were done, no decisions should be made hungry or horny. She stroked him faster.

"You like that idea, huh? Never knowing if I might be letting some stranger pump me full in a bathroom in the back of a dingy bar while you're home waiting for me? Or having the DHL guy pound me while you're at work?"

She crawled on top of him.

"Show me how much that would turn you on."

He grabbed her hips as she guided him into her. He slammed into her, burying his entire cock inside of her in one huge stroke. She groaned and gasped as she collapsed forward onto him.

"How about I send you a picture while you're in a meeting, and you can't open it because it might be my cunt leaking some stranger's cum onto our bed?" He pounded her even harder in response. "Oh yes, fuck me, pound me, make me yours." As she said the last words, she felt him stiffen inside of her. "Fill me, my love."

With an almighty thrust into her he exploded with such ferocity she could feel it hit her. The intensity of his lust drove her over the edge, and she shook in his arms as she came as well.

They stayed like that for as long as they could, Cat curled up on his chest, with his cock still inside of her. He stroked her hair and whispered sweet nothings to her.

As his cock shrank and fell out of her, she wiped his cum up and lay next to him.

"Do you really want that?"

"Yes." He sounded ashamed.

She stayed quiet for a while, thinking. The idea was hot, but she had some concerns. She'd also been thinking about him doing the same, either with guys or other women, and the idea was incredibly hot to her.

"But if you don't want to, that's okay of course," he added after she'd stayed quiet for a bit.

"I'll do it, but I have conditions."

"Conditions?"

"First: No cuckoldry. I. Will. Not. Humiliate. You. Non-negotiable. We stay equal partners through this."

"Agreed, wouldn't want it anyway."

"Second: No secrets ever. I'll tell you every time at the earliest opportunity."

"Sounds good."

"Third, and just as non-negotiable as the first: You get the same freedom. Like I said, equal partners no matter what."

"You realize it'll be a lot harder to find other women for me than it'll be for you to find other guys?"

"You can find guys too, download Grindr or something. And I can wingman you if you want to pick up chicks at the bar." Saying that out loud was suddenly wildly arousing. The idea of helping Jonah meet and fuck other women gave her goosebumps.

"We don't have to keep score, but I don't want to be the only one stepping out. The idea of watching the kids while I know you're plowing some girl you just met only for me to suck your cock clean when you get home is incredibly hot to me, and the last thing I want is for you to feel like you're being left out of this.

"Which brings me to my final condition: Constant, in depth, and open communication. I need to know if anything bothers you. I'll tell you as well, okay? No matter what, this—" She touched her chest over her heart, then his in the same spot. "—this is what matters, and I don't want anything to get in the way of this. If that means we have to be celibate for the rest of our lives, so be it, you're too important to me to lose you on something trivial like sex."

A tear rolled down his cheek and she realized she was crying as well. She clung to him.

"I can't lose you, Jonah, especially over this."

"Nor I you, Catherine." He squeezed her so hard it hurt, but she just squeezed back.

He kissed her shoulder. "Just call yellow if we need to take a step back and see where we are. If you call red, verbally, on the phone, through text, or even semaphore, I pull up my pants and rush home."

"Sounds good, love. And same. No matter what, red means I come home immediately and we talk."

After another few minutes of comforting each other, Cat spoke up again.

"So we've really gone from 'No solo play.' to 'Carte-blanche, tell me after' over the course of one weekend, huh?"

"Any objections?"

"Nope." She kissed him again. "I love you, Tato."

"I love you too, Bean."

"We gotta get up early tomorrow," she said, grabbing her phone to set an alarm. Rick and Tam had to be out of here by 8am, and they intended to be gone well before that.

"Long drive too. Turn off the light?"

She reached over and twisted the bedside light off. Jonah curled up behind her and she snuggled into him, his arm wrapped around her stomach. She squeezed his hand and was asleep before her head hit the pillow. Her dreams were filled with the adventures they'd have over the following months and years.