Swinging for the Fences Ch. 07

Story Info
On the last night, they have a big scene together.
2.6k words
4.43
4.6k
6

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was delicious, Tam," Jonah said after dinner.

The four of them had sat and chatted around the coffee table as they ate. Cat's hand had been too trembly still, and she'd needed Jonah to butter her bread. When Tam noticed she'd apologized profusely, but Cat had waved her away, telling her it was totally worth it. What was some minor nerve damage among friends? They all picked a movie together and settled in to watch some mindless 90s action flick. Tam had curled up in Rick's lap and pulled a blanket over themselves.

As Bruce Willis delivered one of the final quips of the movie, Cat heard a suspicious noise. She looked over at the couch where Tam and Rick were hiding under the blanket, but it was too dark to make out much more than shapes. An explosion on screen briefly illuminated the room, and she saw Tam's head leaning back against Rick's shoulder, her hips clearly gyrating under the blankets. She could just make out the outline of Rick's arm crossing her body.

"That insatiable slut," she murmured under her breath, just loud enough for Jonah to catch. "I thought she'd be out of commission after--"

"What?"

"Rick's rubbing her cunt like they're teenagers at a movie theater. Don't look, let them have their fun."

The movie was reaching its climax, and judging by the occasional soft noises Cat heard coming from Tam, so was she. The theme swelled and suddenly grew silent as a massive explosions filled the screen, lighting up the room. The director had chosen to keep a realistic time delay between flash and sound for dramatic effect, which Tam had clearly not been expecting. Her moan was suddenly loud in the unexpected quiet of the movie.

Cat was glad Tam wasn't self-conscious enough to ruin her orgasm just cause she'd gotten caught, instead moaning louder.

After, Tam grinned sheepishly at Cat and Jonah. "Sorry. He spotted your toothmarks, and I can't resist a good hard cock poking my ass."

"Oh, that I can identify with." Cat grinned back.

"Are you two up for some more fun before bed?"

"Always," Jonah answered without even looking at Cat.

"Are you up for some DVP, Jonah?" Tam asked.

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Cat, you want to sit on my husband's face and give me another one of these on the other side?" She pointed at the brilliant purple bruise spreading on her neck.

"Only if I can make out with you too."

"Come on, let's go upstairs, I don't think the couch will work very well. I want to mess around a bunch first, but at the end of the night, I want two pulsing cocks filling my cunt at the same time."


Tam and Rick's bedroom was just opposite from the guest room. They had a king size bed, currently adorned with many pillows and a fluffy down comforter. Tam took the comforter off while the rest of them stripped. Jonah's cock sprang from his pants fully erect. The sight of him still turned Cat on even after two decades, she could just never get enough of that thing.

He walked up to Tam, who was bent over at the waist straightening the folded comforter on the floor next to the bed and grabbed her by the hips, his cock resting on the small of her back.

"Why hello, Jonah."

"Hey there, Tam."

"Seems like you're a bit too tall, huh?" she said, standing up with her back still towards him, reaching up to put her hand on his neck. His cock was pressed between them. She turned around to face him, wiggling her hips sensually.

"Pick me up and throw me on the bed."

"What?" Jonah looked a bit surprised.

"You heard me. I want you to fuck me. Fling me on the bed and take me. Pin me down and have your way with me."

She wrapped her hands around his neck and hopped up. Cat could see him straining a bit as he walked over towards the bed with Tam clinging to his neck and her legs around his waist. He flung her onto the bed, and she yelped as she went flying backwards.

Before she was done bouncing, he was on top of her. She squirmed out from underneath him, and he managed to pin her hands to the bed and land on top of her. She yelped in mock pain and pleasure as he pushed his massive cock between her legs and slowly slid it into her cunt.

Cat put her hands on Rick's muscular chest, running her fingers along the lines of his pectoral muscles. She felt like such a fucking cliché, a mom in her forties leaking like a fucking faucet over some muscular guy.

"I know I weigh more than Tam, but--"

She yelped as she was suddenly lifted up off the ground. Instinctively she wrapped her arms and legs around him and helped as he shifted his weight and put both hand on her ass to support her. His cock rested against her, twitching.

"Well, I guess that answers that question. Don't throw me!"

"Sorry, I should've asked first."

Cat kissed him hard, breaking away briefly to say, "Shut up and fuck me."

She let out a startled "Eep!" as he shifted her weight to one arm and reached underneath her. She angled her hips and his cock slammed home inside of her as he repositioned her again.

Cat held on for dear life as he started moving her hips with his strong arms. His cock felt amazing inside of her, with none of the initial discomfort of stretching around Jonah's monster. The overwhelming feeling of being used made it feel even better. She was just along for the ride as he used her like a fleshlight, and that sent her delicious places.

She tried to meet his thrusts, but she had almost no leverage. Her thighs were resting along his underarms. She wished she could see his arms flexing, holding her up, but had to contend herself with her breasts pressed against his rock hard pectorals.

The sheer strength of him threatened to overwhelm her. She wasn't fat if she was fair to herself, but she weighed significantly more than Tam, yet there wasn't any sign that he was straining to hold her up. His legs were rock solid, his arms flexed smoothly, even his breathing was perfectly normal for what they were doing.

"Pin me against the wall," she breathed.

She clung to him tighter as he walked her over to the wall next to the door.

"Be rough."

She hit the wall painfully, and he pressed her tight against it with his shoulders. His hands squeezed her ass and he plunged deep inside of her, driving her hips back into the cold surface. On the bed she could see Jonah on top of Tam, using his size and weight to press her into the mattress as he fucked her from behind. Tam had stopped struggling by the looks of things and was just thoroughly enjoying her plowing.

Rick was really driving her into the hard wall behind her. A picture frame hanging a few feet away bounced and rattled every time he slammed into her. She could feel every inch of him slide into her again and again and again. She clawed at his back as she came from the unrelenting onslaught, wishing she hadn't cut her nails quite so close.

"I'm getting close," he moaned in her ear.

"Can you cum again for Tam?"

"Yes." No hesitation. It sent an unexpected shudder of pleasure down her spine.

"Then fill me, pump me full."

As he grunted, she could feel his cock pulse inside of her. A warmth spread inside of her, and she clung to him.

"Oh yes, all inside," she groaned.

When he stilled, they stood for a long couple of breaths with her still wrapped around him and pinned against the wall.

"So-- How do we make sure I don't leak your cum all over your nice carpet?" Cat asked.

"I'll carry you to the bed, we're going to have to change the sheets anyway."

"You're still not even winded from carrying me, are you?"

"Nope. I'd have a little trouble carrying you if you weren't helping and holding on to me, but this I can do all day."

He laid her down on the bed gently, her legs wrapped tight around his waist keeping him inside. He was still rock hard too, and she pulled him on top of her, clenching and unclenching her vaginal muscles as his weight settled on her. He pressed into her deeper, needing to stay inside.

Cat looked to her side, watching Jonah's face. He reached out and held her hand, and she could tell he was close.

"You're sure you can cum again later?"

"Yeah," Jonah said.

"You want him to fill you up, Tam?"

"Yes. Fill me, cum in me," she moaned, clearly close as well.

Jonah grunted and pushed his cock deep inside of Tam, who screamed through her orgasm as Jonah emptied his balls inside of her. Locking eyes with her husband and holding his hand while he came inside another woman was incredibly intense, made only more so by Rick's weight on top of her and his cum slowly leaking past his cock and onto the soft sheets.

Tam and Cat went down on each other instead of just wiping up with a towel as the two guys laid back and watched. Eating Jonah's cum out of Tam was a heady experience, the mixed taste of them driving all thought away.

After they'd all caught their breath and had a drink of water, Tam pushed Rick down onto the bed and straddled him. She leaned forward, laying across his chest and kissing him deeply.

"You excited?"

He grinned back. "With you, always."

She lowered herself onto his cock and sighed in pleasure. Sitting bolt upright, she rocked her hips back and forth. Her lithe body was a joy to watch in motion, and Cat made sure she got a good eyeful.

Jonah got behind Tam and caressed her breasts, covering them with his large hands. She leaned against him.

"You want to be inside me?" she said as she reached between them, gripping his cock.

"Yes," he breathed.

"In my cunt with my husband?"

"Yes," he managed in a whisper.

Cat was surprised at how much this seemed to be turning him on. She had expected him to like the idea, he loved cock and cum, and this was just another opportunity to explore that as well, but she could see the lust in his eyes. She wanted to experience both of them inside of her at the same time so badly, but Tam deserved this. Maybe Mick across the street-- What was she thinking, he was half her age! But that did make him in his twenties...

Without another word, Tam leaned all the way forward, and pointed Jonah's cock at her already full cunt. She pulled forward until Rick just rested between her labia, and guided Jonah inside of her before sliding back down and onto both of them.

"Oh shit, that's a lot. Oh fuck!"

Cat crawled around to watch. So much of Jonah was still outside of Tam's cunt. The sight of him slowly pushing deeper and deeper made her intensely envious.

She hugged Jonah from the side, her boobs pressing against his arm. "How does it feel?"

"It's so tight, and Rick's cock-- Fuck, this feels good."

When he finally bottomed out, his balls rested against Rick's. Cat couldn't resist and wrapped her hand around both sets. She'd never had the chance to hold four balls at the same time, and wasn't about to miss this opportunity.

"Let me adjust," Tam panted. "Fuck, that's a lot."

She reached for Cat's hand, who took it and squeezed.

"I don't think I can handle your teeth on my neck like this."

"That's alright, I'll just watch, I don't mind."

After a minute, Tam had gotten used to the two dicks splitting her in two, and Jonah started thrusting slowly. Rick didn't have much freedom of movement, so he just let the other two do the work. His expression was enough to show Cat that he was still enjoying the hell of out this. Tam was moaning loudly, even with Jonah going as slow as he was. Cat recognized her friend's pleasured grunts and moans. Even just his long, deliberate strokes were driving her crazy, pleasure and pure sensation driving away thought. When he sped up a little she came almost immediately. As went even faster, urged on by Tam's reaction, her eyes rolled back and she screamed out in pleasure almost non stop. Catherine vowed to herself that she would try this as soon as she could.

"Slow-- Stop--" Tam managed between waves of pleasure.

Jonah slowed down again, and Tam lay panting.

"Too much?"

"A bit, but I need a sec," Tam said, and had to catch her breath before she went on. "You can both cum again, right? If you can manage, I want both of you coming at the same time, and please don't try to draw this out. It's amazing but I cannot stand twenty minute of you two trying to outlast the other, okay?"

"Yes, ma'am," Jonah said and Rick just pushed up and kissed her.

"Start slow, but then just go for what feels good for both of you, okay? I'll tap out if I need to."

Cat watched rapturously as Jonah started sliding in and out of Tam slowly. Tam flopped on top of Rick, moaning with each stroke. Rick was thrusting his hips as well, managing to dig his heels into the bed. It didn't take long for Jonah and Rick to both speed up. It was interesting seeing the different stroke Jonah was using. When they just wanted a quicky, he always had a different rhythm then when they were making love normally, but she'd never seen it, only felt it.

Tam was making desperate, incoherent noises of pure ecstasy soon after they started. Cat tried to imagine the feeling of two cocks sliding in and out, both at their own rhythm and pace, different strokes at the same time. Next time they were here, she was trying this. Maybe with Rick in her ass though, the idea of an ass pounding with Jonah in her cunt--

Tam reached for her hand and clung to it as Cat squeezed back. Without letting go, she knelt next to her husband and kissed him.

"Are you going to fill her for me, love?"

"Mmm."

"I'm getting close," Rick said from under Tam.

From the look on his face, Cat could tell Jonah was too. "Pump her full, love. Fill her cunt for me."

Jonah grunted as her words sent him over the edge and he slammed his cock home as deep as it would go. She had an intense sense memory of him twitching inside of her as she heard Rick's grunt as he came as well, which sent Tam to new heights of pleasure. The room rang with their combined cries of ecstasy.

After, Tam had been too overstimulated for anyone to help her clean up. She'd winced a little as she wiped up with a towel and lay sprawled on the bed between Rick and Jonah. Cat had sucked both their cocks clean, tasting the lovely mix of bodily fluids from the three of them. They'd bid each other a good night and Cat and Jonah walked across the hall to their own bedroom as Rick helped Tam get up and half-stumble to their en suite.