Swinging in Holywood

Story Info
First time swingers visit a Club in Holywood.
1.8k words
4.12
12.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa stood, turned around, and raised her dress up to reveal her gorgeous round ass. There was no hesitation as she dropped down on Aaron's rock hard cock. She wanted him inside her pussy right then and right there; and she knew the couple at the end of the row on the large couch were watching. Her pussy was so dripping wet she did not have to stop to work his cock into her pussy. She was ready. After so much foreplay, so was Aaron. Her juicy cunt and hot ass sent an electric pulse straight through his cock to his balls like the spark through a jumper cable. Aaron was more turned on in that split second then he had ever been in his entire 49 years. Holy mother of God, he was going to cum within seconds and he really was not ready for the release. They were both so turned on and he reluctantly asked her to wait. Dripping hot as she was, Lisa agreed to wait and dropped back to her knees between his legs.

It had already been over an hour of pussy playing, cock stroking, pussy licking, and cock sucking on various couches in the swingers theatre - so why not take some more time was Aaron's thought. Lisa just needed to orgasm but was happy enough to "enjoy the ride," as one could say, but the ride was going to wait.

More cock sucking was on the menu and the voyeuristic couple at the end of the couch decided they were ready for some lift-off of their own and moved on for more fun elsewhere in the club. Elsewhere a group of three women and one man in the next row of couches were enjoying themselves, while the male of the couple directly behind decided he wanted a better view of Lisa's cock-sucking abilities. She was more than happy to give him a front row seat while he stood up and let his own lady suck his dick. Aaron could feel the heat on the back of his neck but was way to taken watching his cock being so expertly sucked by Lisa to be embarrassed by them watching from such a close distance. Lisa was insatiable and he was enjoying every moment feeling her tongue swirl around the head of his cock before being swallowed whole. Again and again she licked the underside of his cock, letting the tip of her tongue tease his raging purple head, before once again pursing her lips and sliding her mouth down his length.

This went on for, who knows how long, but long enough that the voyeur behind them decided to sit down and take some weight off his feet. Aaron felt them move and turned around just in time to watch the fellow's partner spread her legs apart and guide his cock into her waiting pussy. She was riding her man like a cowgirl when Aaron turned back around to find Lisa vigorously stroking his cock. It wasn't long before Lisa removed her bra but still shy rose up and wrapped her huge tits around Aaron's cock under her dress. She leaned in and they madly kissed while she slid up and down the length of him. Lisa was always proud of the attention she received by men admiring her full figure and tonight she put her assets to fine use on Aaron's legs, balls, cock, and belly. Her face gleamed with sweat and her lips tasted like a combination of the sweetest cherries on the planet and Aaron's sweaty cum dripping cock. The two of them were in heaven and there was more yet to come.

This was the first time either of them had visited a swingers club but they certainly took to it like ducks to water. After coming up for air, they realized that couples were moving in and out of the room as they stayed and played. The evening had begun downstairs in the dancehall but they quickly decided to take the elevator upstairs to checkout the action on the second floor. Moments after stepping off the elevator they shyly walked past a couple fucking right next to them on a hallway couch. They were both excited and a little intimidated as they entered the next room that looked like a smoking lounge. Only a few people were sitting there as the real action was in the next room which looked like a large in-home theatre. Only this theatre contained a combination of clothed and naked people either watching or being watched in various stages of sexual bliss. Larger than most in-home theatres, the room featured about five rows of long couches all facing the porn showing on the big screen, and two couches along the edges that were mostly used to watch the action on the other couches. That's not to say people weren't fucking on those side couches as the evening wore on.

As one may imagine, it is intimidating the first time one walks into a dimly lit room full of people in a various stages of dress; but - by jove - it can be done! And, walk in they did. Sheepishly they found a spot to sit on the first side couch which had a good view of two rows but one excellent view of one couple doing exactly what they would be doing later in the exact same spot (though described earlier). She was on her knees and he leaned back soaking in the thrill of having his cock in her mouth while Lisa and Aaron watched. Every row was busy at first but after a time the front row freed up. Unlike church and a regular movie theatre, Lisa and Aaron jumped at the chance to grab the front couch and have everyone at their backs where they could enjoy a modicum of privacy in a room where privacy was not really on the menu.

So, here they were, in a room they had been dreaming about for months of holiday planning and now they were wondering how to begin. A silly enough dilemma and certainly one of their own making, but still a perplexing situation. Aaron decided to make the first move and slid his hand along Lisa's legs and under her dress. It did not take long to find her overheated pussy that was most assuredly already feeling a bit damp. There was no underwear to get in the way as her dress was long enough and their destination precluded the need to have to worry about extraneous clothing. In that moment, they had officially entered the world of soft swinging and they were excited.

Aaron's finger was lightly stroking Lisa's pussy and it was not long before she was unzipping his pants and stroking his cock. They were just starting to loosen up and enjoy the mutual masturbation session they had going when a single fellow sat down next to them. Without one word he sat there and watched the movie. Mind you, he kept making side glances but they wondered if he would ever leave. Aaron and Lisa, acting their part, were like deer caught in the headlights and sat staring straight ahead watching the movie. Aaron's cock was back in this pants and Lisa dress was flattened out over her knees and they might as well have been in the front pew of a local church at that moment. They were new to the club scene and this fellow may have been most welcome on their second or third visit to the club - hell, maybe in even in a couple hours - but not right now, thank you very much.

He eventually got the hint and moved on.

By this time a young couple had moved in on the side couch and with the mood temporarily broken there was not much left to do but take a breather and watch. They were much younger and she had alabaster skin like the Venus de Milo while he sported the hairless body of so many young men these days. The funny thing was, her skin was white like a statue and her movements where about as energetic. It seems she is the type of lady who enjoys playing dead and the young fellow, with his smooth young ass, enjoys thrusting his cock in and out of her inanimate body. It seemed like a rather odd kind of silent fuck session, but still fun to watch. Afterward this unexpected show, Aaron and Lisa spotted an opening three rows back and decided to move to the middle of the action.

Which brings us back to the cowgirl and the cock stroking.

It was at this point that the theatre really thinned out and Lisa and Aaron were almost alone except for a couple guys who snuck in the back and stroked their cocks for a while before moving on. They were finally alone and Aaron finally got up the nerve to stand up and ask Lisa is she was ready to fuck in the middle of the theatre. She was more than ready and it only took moments to stand and flip-up her skirt and reveal her so hot ass to Aaron. His cock had been hard for over an hour and was dripping with sweat and pre-cum and he was ready to make love. Lisa's pussy had been hot and wet the entire time and was more than ready for cock - and cock she would receive. He grabbed her hips and plowed into her with so much force she had to grab the back of the couch before they both went lurching over the edge. The porn video soundtrack was playing this bizarre grunting noise but it still was not enough to drown out the sound of their wetness as he slammed his cock into her engorged and soaking cunt.

It was mind blowing beyond belief!

After all that play, Aaron hoped he could last a long time but it was not to be so. He thrust his cock so deep into Lisa and was beyond turned-on by the juices running down his legs. Lisa legs buckled and her ass quivered. She exploded in an immense orgasm that sent her juices flying down both their legs and all over Aaron cock and balls. Moments later, it was Aaron's turn when he almost lost all sense of balance, and of self, and came like a freaking freight train. They had no idea if anyone was watching but if they were it was one hell of a show.

You would think this is the end of this story, but no it is not. Lisa had spent over an hour giving Aaron the blowjob of his life and now it was payback time. There was a more private place in the club for some truly outstanding cunnilingus action and Lisa was more than onboard as she led Aaron to her lair.

Tell me, are you ready for the second half of this voyeuristic adventure?