Swinging Palms Ch. 01

Story Info
Married couple explore swinging with friends.
3.6k words
4.1
17.2k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

So the first time my wife and I "swung", it occurred while on a beach trip with another married couple, way back before any of us had kids and had really settled into our 'adult' lives.

I must've been about twenty seven or twenty eight, so my wife Cel would have been about twenty five or twenty six. We had been together for about four years and married just under a year. We had a great relationship together and still do, to be honest.

I was working at the second of my after-college professional office jobs, and had become buddies with a co-worker named Brian. He was a relatively good looking guy and so was I and we both liked to stay in shape at the company's rec center. We would sometimes cross paths there as well as around the office. We were the youngest guys in the office and were both recently married, so we eventually started sharing random jokes and one-liners if we saw each other at the water cooler or at the gym or whatever. After awhile we realized we actually had the same sense of humor and would quote all the same bad comedy movies throughout the work day whenever we'd cross paths or sought the other out to joke around.

Cel and I were relatively new to the city, as we had moved there for my job. We didn't have any friends there, especially not couple friends, and eventually Brian invited Cel and I out on a double date with he and his wife, Jacky. From my anecdotes and descriptions he figured they would get along, so we all went out, and it worked pretty well.

Both wives were what I would consider "basic": into Pinterest, social media, Starbucks, Target, etc. They also hit it off, becoming quick friends.

Let me describe the girls: they are both attractive women and at the time had similar long hairstyles, although Jacky was blonde and Cel is brunette. Jacky is more athletic looking, with bigger breasts, a bit shorter, and a little lighter skin tone. She tended to dress sort of provocatively and wear a little more makeup while Cel is more conservative. Cel has a bit more of an pear figure, with smaller breasts, a slightly bigger butt and thighs, and a darker skin tone.

Personality-wise, Jacky is more outgoing than Cel, but they are both very sweet and fun to be around. Jacky works in some sort of promotions/ marketing and has a very 'in-your-face' personality. I know she did pageants when she was young and also cheerleading and still had that go-go-go party girl thing going on. It would always be Jacky egging Cel on to get her to go out to a random concert, or go out for a drink and have (shocker) more than one glass of wine. When they were together it was usually Jacky coming up with fun ideas and then talking Cel into them.

Brian was a very silly person and was constantly making jokes. I'm the same way and as we are both guys, the jokes are mostly somehow sexual in nature, at least tangentially. This is just the way we'd talk, but I did notice he'd sometimes throw in jokes about swinging here and there, or little insinuations or suggestions like: "Hey maybe up here you go to the left with Jacky and I'll go to the right with Cel, who knows what might happen, right?" And then he'd couple it with a sly wink. He'd always feign humor, though, and I would just laugh along.

It was never anything serious, but it did get me thinking: I mean, I didn't think I'd ever do it myself, but it was nice to see someone else who seemed open minded about sex. Also, his wife was smoking hot! The thought of fooling around with Jacky always turned me on. She had these great breasts and would always wear low cut shirts to show them off. Just thinking about those getting a hold of those jugs had fueled some hot sex with Cel.

The swinging stuff was always mentioned as sort of a joke until one time when we were shooting free-throws in the gym, and he outright told me he and Jacky had an open relationship.

"Are you kidding me?? How did you work that one out??" I was shocked and very interested.

"It just sort of happened, we were joking around about having a list of people we'd like to sleep with, a Hall Pass or whatever, and I put her cousin down, cause she was always flirting with me. I thought Jacky'd be pissed, but she was cool with it. A few months later at Christmas when her cousin was flirting, I asked Jacky and she said go for it... its been on like Donkey Kong since!"

Brian laughed and rebounded the shot I had just missed. I could only stare on in wonder.

Brain continued, "Now whenever theres a family get-together her cousin and I invent some excuse to go screw like rabbits. Last Christmas I fucked her in the kitchen while the rest of the family was in the living room singing '12 Days of Christmas', it was definitely a White Christmas, my friend!"

That made me laugh but I was still sort of speechless and he continued, "It's insane, she thinks our spouses don't know and Jacky is totally cool with it. To be honest, Jacky and I were in a little bit of a slump before this, and it's really helped out. We're at it in the bedroom now like three or four times a week, minimum these days."

"So you're telling me you're cool with Jacky fucking other guys??"

"I mean, I'm not 'cool' with it, but I am cool with having options. Like, we aren't giving each other a play by play of this shit. When she goes off on her work weekends I know she's having fun, but I trust she's being safe and so am I. I've had a couple of other women here and there and it's all super discrete. We use protection and go to the doctor regularly and all that, so no worries there."

I knew where this was sort of heading and wanted to cut off any further inquiries into my marriage and any potential opportunities there. "Man, that is amazing and I'm jealous, but I know Celeste would never go for anything like that." As a from-birth Catholic, Cel had always been a little sex-shamed and it had taken me years to get her to 'open up' as far as she had.

"Too bad for you bro, she's a hot chick and you're a good looking dude. This isn't the 50s, everything doesn't have to be so formal and holier-than-thou. Also, whats the alternative, I'm gonna want to do it, sneak around, get caught, and then my marriage is over cause of a little" (he made a blowjob motion) "or a little?" (he made a hip thrusting motion) "Naw, we have our fun and end up with each other."

"Well good for you with the" (I made a blowjob motion) "and the..." (I made a hip thrusting motion) "but my hands are tied!"

Brian looked straight at me, a mock serious expression on his face. "Now THAT sounds like a good time!" Then we both laughed and the subject of swinging stopped there.

We all became pretty decently close and eventually Brian and Jacky suggested a weekend vacation to a beach house. It was some random place Jacky had found on Air BnB and none of us had been there before. It was walking distance to the beach and had a strong Boozy Beach vibe. The name of the place was the 'Swinging Palms'. I laughed, thinking about all the 'swinging palm' jokes I'd be hearing all weekend. Jacky swore she had been assigned this cottage at random, there were about ten different similar places on one street by the beach and they were all maintained by the same company. From the internet page, it looked like a beautiful place.

It was a Friday morning and Cel and I were excited to get out of the city for the weekend. The group had all taken Friday off, eager to get down to the beach and have some fun. Cel is a planner and lives to be on time, so we were on the road early and arrived first. It was hot, but not too hot, and there was a nice breeze blowing in from the ocean. There was a key waiting in a lockbox, so we let ourselves into the "Swinging Palms" and started to put our stuff in one of the bedrooms.

"Oh wait," Cel said, "I think we're supposed to be in the other bedroom."

They had paid a little more than we had and were going to take the bigger room, so we picked up our stuff and moved over. When Brian and Jacky arrived, we all settled into our rooms, which were connected by a short hallway. A sliding door off the living room led to the backyard where there was a large pool and hot tub.

There was only one bathroom in the main area, but outside the place was built like a split level and there was a sort of laundry area/ pool house that had another bathroom and a couple of stalls for showers. Of course, Brian was the first to notice a small hole in between the showers about halfway down the wall. He immediately started making glory hole references which went over the girl's heads. I just thought "Wow ok, I guess it REALLY IS the Swinging Palms, all righty then." We finished checking out the house then went out for supplies and to get something to eat.

Everyone had a couple of drinks at lunch, then headed back to the house to get ready for the beach. Brian and Jacky said they were already dressed but needed to go to the office for the rentals and sign some paperwork and they'd be right back. We heard the door open and close and their car start up and drive away, so we figured we had the place to ourselves. Cel and I were in our bedroom changing when she realized she had left a bag in the other bedroom. She felt a little weird going into their space but I told her, "I'm sure it's fine, just go get it. They said they were going to drive down to the office and be right back. I'm sure they wont know or care if you go in there."

She left the room and a few seconds later I heard a storm of laughter and giggling, then a bunch of murmured apologies and Cel walked back into the room with her bag and a sheepish smile on her face.

"What happened?" I asked.

Cel, still giggly, said "Oh my gosh, when I opened the door Jacky was in there butt naked!"

I burst out laughing, "So you saw her boobs?"

Cel said "I didn't mean to!" and immediately gave me a dirty look at my reference of Jacky's ample breasts.

Jacky appeared soon after in a pretty modest swimsuit, given her ample figure and breasts. I guess Brian had gone to run the errand while she changed and there had been a mix-up. Jacky looked a little embarrassed and Cel kept putting her foot in her mouth trying to apologize; "I'm so sorry, you know I would never want to see you naked, right? I mean, not that you looked bad or anything but, I mean..."

Her stammering apology went on and on and I was still laughing when Brian got back from the office. He looked at me and then at Cel. "What's so funny?" he asked.

I couldn't stop laughing as I pointed to Cel and said "She just saw Jacky naked."

"What?? Even I don't get to see that!" Brian feigned horror.

Brian and I both laughed about it as we loaded a cooler with beer and ice and we all started walking to the beach.

During the walk, Brian and I were making ridiculous jokes about them accidentally falling and down and kissing each other and it was building and building, you know how too guys can be when they get on a roll.

Suddenly Jacky turned around and said "It's totally fine, EVERYONE, I seriously don't care. And I can hear all of you guy's stupid little jokes. If I want to kiss Cel, I'll do it!" And with that, she turned and kissed Cel right on the lips. It wasn't very passionate, but it also wasn't just a peck on the lips, either. That stopped all of us in our tracks, like a record skip in a bad nineties movie.

When we all recovered, we kept moving towards the surf. Now that Brian and I had the kiss talk about, the jokes started getting fast, loose, and even more idiotic. Luckily the girls ignored the jokes and left us to our stupidity.

We hung out at the beach for a few hours until we were all a little tipsy and then headed back to the house to hang out or take naps, then get ready to go out for dinner. Jacky and Brian were off in their room and Cel and I were alone in ours.

Looking around for her phone, Cel realized she must have left it in the bag of stuff we had brought to the beach. All of that stuff was down the hall, outside, down some steps, and over by the pool house/shower area. She opened the door to our room to head down there and asked loudly if anyone needed anything while she was downstairs. Everyone sort of shouted they were good and, making a quick joke, I got up and whispered in her ear "Let me get it, I'd hate for you to see someone naked or something..." I was actually trying to butter her up for a quickie before dinner and a little teasing and a small favor sometimes did the trick. She rolled her eyes and went back in our bedroom to start changing into the clothes she was going to wear that night.

I shuffled down the hall and through the living room, then slid open the sliding door, which shut pretty loudly behind me. After a short walk I had Cel's phone and stopped to take a leak in the outside bathroom. I stood there and looked at my phone for a second, then I made my way back. Somehow, in the maybe six or seven minutes I had been gone, something had gone down:

Cel was standing on one side of the small hallway by the bedrooms with her arms crossed and was wrapped in a towel. Brian was on the other side of the hallway and was wearing a robe. Jacky was standing inside the doorway of their bedroom with a sort of neutral expression. As soon as Brian saw me he started genuinely apologizing: "Hey man, total accident, I thought you were in there, I was just joking around, man." Before I could start asking questions everyone started talking at once. This cacophony went on for a minute or so, then Jacky sort of harrumphed and took over the conversation. As Jacky explained, I looked over at Cel and could have sworn she was staring at Brian's crotch.

So, before I went downstairs, Brian had just come out of the shower and he heard Celeste say she was headed downstairs, then he heard me in the bedroom saying something about seeing someone naked. He thought Cel had left the house and I was still in our bedroom. Being the joker he was, he slammed open the door and went to flash me the goods, as a way of messing around about Cel seeing Jacky naked earlier. I'm sure in his half-drunk mind it was more funny than the reality, because what actually happened was he opened the door with his cock out and Cel was standing there naked.

"Jesus, am I the only one who isn't going to see someone naked this weekend??" I couldn't help asking aloud to the room.

The joke broke the tension and everyone laughed.

Brian jumped on the opportunity, pulling out his phone. "Hey man, I'm cool with you seeing Jacky naked.. I probably have some photos in here somewhere..."

Jacky laughed and playfully slapped him.

Cel lightened up and agreed it had just been a bad joke. Brian and Cel did a sort of "no harm no foul" make up hug, then we all went out separate ways to finish getting dressed and ready for dinner.

Cel was pushing us to get out the door, but everyone else was in no hurry. Trying to salvage the evening, I asked Cel if she wanted to have a quickie before dinner and she begged off, saying she didn't feel like it.

"Ok fine," I said, with a little more force than I really meant, and took my stuff to the bathroom to take a shower. I wasn't really hurt, to be honest Cel could sometimes be a little sexually stand-offish so I was used to not getting sex whenever I wanted.

Someone was in the main shower, so I headed down to the shower stalls downstairs. Before entering though, I remembered I had left my toiletry bag in the car and had to run up to the bedroom, grab the keys, then run out to the car and get the bag. On the way back I detoured through the kitchen to grab a beer, then made my way out back and headed into the little cave-like area where the showers were. It was sort of dim down there, but I could hear and see someone was already in one of the stalls. Looking under the partition I saw a woman's foot with similar nail polish to what Cel always wore and figured she had also come down here because someone was still busy in the shower upstairs.

I didn't say anything to her, wanting to do a little 'silent treatment' for awhile. I wasn't really mad about the sex refusal, to be honest, but I knew if I didn't talk to her for a little while she'd feel bad and I could probably get some sex later.

I cracked the beer and got the shower going, really steaming up the stall. There's nothing like an ice cold beer in a hot shower. As I soaped myself up, I started thinking more about walking in on Jacky changing and how that would be. The soap was nice and smooth on my skin and I started to stroke my cock slowly while imagining Jacky's big tits laid bare in front of me. My brain went off on its own tangent, imagining her welcoming me into the room and letting me play with them. Oh yeah that's good.

I paused to chug the rest of my beer and saw the small hole in the partition and had a naughty idea. Thinking, "the worst Cel can do is tell me 'no' again", I slid most of the seven inches of my erect cock through the hole. I leaned back, presenting my wood, and when there was no response, I cleared my throat. A second later I heard a female gasp, then some giggles. I was standing there thinking Cel would start laughing at it and probably swat it with her hand to be funny and end up hurting me, but then it happened. I felt a soft hand close over my shaft and start slowly stroking.

I let out a low moan and closed my eyes. The hand was very gentle, but it felt so good. Cel wasn't big on handjobs, so when she gave me one it was electric. The stroking got faster as she started to get into it, then she began to stroke harder and faster until I felt her fingers closed around the head of my cock and squeeze hard.

I couldn't see the person on the other side of the partition, and I went back to fantasizing about Jacky. In my mind Jacky was stroking me while I played with her tits. I even touched the flat partition of the stall with my finger tips, just to have something tactile to go with my fantasy. As I continued in my dream world, I felt the hand stop stroking me, and for a second I was disappointed. But then, a new sensation started. Looking down I could see a pair of knees just under the partition and realized the person in the other side was sucking my dick.

The blowjob was great, and I kept fantasizing about Jacky as my cock was being expertly serviced.. Cel never usually spent this much time or gave my cock this much attention, but I wasn't going to complain. Soon, I felt my orgasm starting and must have grunted or something. I felt the blowjob become a handjob and the hand stroked me until I felt my cock shoot out a couple of huge loads of cum. After I finished, I stood there for a minute catching my breath. Then I heard the sound of the other shower turn off, and heard the woman walking out of the stall next door.

I finished up my shower as well, my lust subsiding and opened the door. I couldn't believe my eyes, as it wasn't Cel standing at the bathroom mirror, it was Jacky! The whole time I had been fantasizing about her and it had been her! Oh my god!

We both exchanged wide eyed looks, obviously she had thought I was Brian as she was sucking and playing with my dick. Thoughts ran through my head: What next? Do we tell our spouses? What would they say? Is this gonna wreck our marriages?