Swinging Palms Ch. 02

Story Info
Couple tries a soft swing with friends on vacation.
3.4k words
4.08
15.4k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2

I had just come out of the shower stall where I thought I was getting blown by my wife to find it wasn't my spouse at all, but my wife's sexy blonde friend! I swear even with all the jokes and the fantasies, it had been a total happenstance/ coincidence/ stroke of luck.

Jacky was looking at me, trying to figure out what to say. Finally she said, "That was pretty interesting, but I think we need to talk." She stood there, wrapped in a towel, looking sexy as hell.

"Yeah, we do." I said.

"Look", I said "I thought you were Cel.... I wouldn't have done that if I knew it was you."

She agreed, saying it had been a mistake on her part as well. "I was sort of wondering how Brian's cock had gotten bigger, I thought he must've been extra excited or something!"

We both laughed and the compliment made me feel good. It must have been all the alcohol in our systems, because I admitted I had always thought she was super cute. She said the same, also admitting she had found me sexy and that's why she was always flashing her tits at me. We both started laughing and it weirdly became sort of playful.

Feeling bold, I went a step further and admitted I had been thinking about her in the shower while I was stroking myself. She blushed a little but I saw something in her eyes, I think I had turned her on.

Looking to move this along before anyone got suspicious, I pivoted the conversation. "Look, I'm super sorry, but let's keep this to ourselves, Cel can be sort of a prude about things and with all the jokes all the time, and now this, I don't know how she'd feel."

She had a quizzical look on her face and I continued, "Brian told me you guys have an open relationship and that's cool, but we certainly don't... As much as that would be awesome, she's not like you and if she finds out about this 'mistake', I'm getting divorced, man. Please promise me you won't tell Cel!"

Jacky agreed, saying she didn't know how Brian would react either, they usually sort of discussed this stuff beforehand and although Cel and I had come up in that conversation awhile ago, they knew we were square and had remained off the table. We both gathered our stuff and headed back up to the house proper. She told me she'd give me a couple minutes head start to alieve any suspicion. I felt super weird and guilty as I made my way up the house, but I just put it out of my mind and tried to act normal.

When the girls were ready we headed out for dinner. Jacky had on a tight top and a short skirt that showcased her athletic legs. Cel looked great as well, but was wearing jeans and a modest top, saying it may be cold where we were headed.

The place we found was a small dive-type place near the beach. It had been on some famous Food Network show four or five years prior, but it seemed pretty run of the mill. The food was sort of unremarkable but the beer was cold and they had a jukebox. To smooth over any weirdness, Brian ordered a round of drinks and shots for the table and we all continued drinking. Our table was near the back and it was sort of early, so it felt like we had the place to ourselves.

The drinks were flowing right along with the music. Jacky kept saying she wanted to dance but Brian didn't want to. I got up to take a leak and when I came back, Jacky had started dancing to the music and she grabbed me, pulling me over to dance. Cel and Brian sat at the table, sort of watching us but not really.

Jacky was pretty buzzed, but still in control, and she pulled me close and started grinding on me. She had her hands all over me and she was really rubbing herself against me. We danced like that for a few minutes and I think we were both starting to get turned on.

I kept looking over at the table, but Brian was engrossed in a football game that was playing on the tv over the bar and Cel was playing with her phone.

The drinks had me feeling a little adventurous, so I gave Jacky's ass a little slap, but then headed over to the table. After a rousing drum roll on the table, I convinced Cel and Brian to come dance.

I went to dance with Cel, but Jacky wasn't having it. Over the music she yelled at Brian and Cel: "Oh no, you guys need to make up, no weirdness this weekend! Dance! Let's have some fun! Dance"

Reluctantly, Cel looked at a Brian and shrugged, then they started moving together. I could tell Cel was feeling pretty drunk by the way she moved, with a sort of slow fluid movement in her hips and arms. Her eyes were also closed and her head was rocking to the rhythm of the loud music. I saw Brian reach out and grab her by the hips and pull her close, but then I was distracted by Jacky.

We started dancing, and she had her hands on my ass. I wasn't sure if it was the drinks or the fact that I hadn't been touched by anyone but Cel in a long time, but I liked it. She moved closer to me and whispered in my ear "Are you having fun?"

I told her yes and she smiled, then she whispered drunkenly in my ear, "I want to fuck you. I want that cock inside me," and she giggled like a schoolgirl.

I was shocked, I mean, we were all drunk and I was certainly attracted to her, but I didn't expect anything else to happen after the 'mistake'. "Uh, great, thanks," I said, not really knowing what else to say.

I looked over and saw Cel had her back to Brian and was moving her ass back and forth, not really grinding on him but also I'm sure his cock was getting a good feel of her ass. Also, and I could have been wrong, but I think I saw one of his arms was curved up around her waist and his hand looked it was cupping her tits. Cel was still moving with her eyes closed and seemed oblivious to what was going on.

I was instantly a little jealous, but Jacky was still touching me and rubbing her tits up against my body. Rubbing and grinding against Jacky felt so good, I forgot about Cel and Brian and began enjoying myself. Jacky turned her back to me and definitely was grinding her ass against me. I took a cue from Brian and reached around and stole a few squeezes of Jacky's large breasts and firm ass. My cock started getting hard in my pants and I know she felt it. Suddenly, the music stopped and the lights came on. I looked over at Brian and Cel, she was bent over just a little and he looked like he was stopping mid-thrust. His hands had moved, now one hand was holding her hip and the other looked like it was cupping the front of her thigh, with his fingers snaking towards her crotch.

My attention was pulled away however, when a guy with a mustache and a t-shirt with the name of the bar said, "Hey guys, sorry to interrupt but we've got a band coming in for tonight and we have to set up the stage." I looked back over and Brian and Cel had separated, she was making her way to the table a little unsteadily and he looked like he was adjusting his jeans. I was sort of pissed off that he had been feeling up my wife, but I had to admit, I had been doing the exact same thing to Jacky so I was in no position to talk.

We paid our tab, then gathered our stuff and headed back to the Swinging Palms. It was only about nine o clock and Brian and Jacky wanted to hang out, but Cel was tired after the long day of driving, sitting in the sun, and all the drinking, so we headed up to bed.

Before we were totally settled down, we heard some action through the thin walls; Brian and Jacky started having sex in the other room and it was pretty unmistakable. Wanting to make a joke and thinking she would rebuke me anyway, I asked "want to give them some competition?"

Surprisingly, Cel agreed, and we also started fooling around. The noise from the other room was pretty clear: I could hear their bed squeaking and some very sexy moans which heightened my arousal. I thought Cel would be weirded out by the knowledge of them having sex right there, but she didn't seem to mind.

After the earlier blowjob and all the alcohol, I had the sort of erection where I could just fuck and fuck and fuck. Behind closed doors and after a few drinks Cel could really start getting into it and she was keeping up with me like a pro. Also spurning me on were vivid visions of Jacky filling my mind. With what happened before and the sound of her moans, inside my mind my cock was inside her and I was giving her the business.

This went on for at least thirty twenty minutes before I felt Cel tense up, holding me tight and cumming hard. I let her calm down for a few beats, then pulled my cock out of her and turned her over onto her stomach.

Knowing what was coming, she lifted one leg towards the front of the bed and got her ass in the air. I guided myself back inside of her hot snatch and started working up a rhythm. In my mind we were back at the bar and I had Jacky bent over on the dance floor, her shirt skirt flipped up and panties aside as I pumped her right there on the dance floor.

Something in my subconscious decided to give me an image of Brian and Cel in the same moment, just like they were on the dance floor before but he was fucking her from behind as well.

It was weird, but I was drunk and in the heat of the moment. I felt Cel reach between her legs and start playing with her clit, which is something she'd only do when we were drunk like this and she was really in the moment. Again, my subconscious messed with me and said "maybe she's thinking about Brian like you're thinking about Jacky."

Before that could go any further, I felt her pussy start to tremble around me, then her back arched, and she came again, this time harder than before. The stimulation on my cock pushed me over the edge and I blasted my load deep inside my wife.

We both collapsed on the bed and heard cheers from the next room. I guess our 'performance' was just as loud as theirs! We went to sleep sort of giddily laughing.

The next morning, I woke up to Cel still asleep. I went down stairs and got coffee and breakfast for us. We had a slow morning but then Cel and I headed out to the beach again by ourselves. Brian and Jacky were moving around but not ready to leave the house yet. They said they'd meet us later after they were fully awake.

We were at the beach for a few hours when out of no where Cel asked "Do you think I'm a prude?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

She went on, saying she felt sort of silly and embarrassed after the day before with all of the sexual jokes and the drinking and nakedness. She felt like she should be able to just relax and have a good time but she just couldn't. "Like yesterday at the bar, when we were all dancing. I was mostly having a good time but I couldn't stop thinking about how I was drinking too much and should stop and go home." I was wondering how much of the dancing she remembered, specifically my grinding with Jacky and her getting felt up by Brian.

She said "Yes, it was fun, ok, does it make me a bad person that I enjoyed it?"

I was trying very hard to speak in generalities to avoid upsetting her; "Not at all. We're all humans, its normal to enjoy looking at being around other humans."

"Did you know they have an open relationship?" Her question blew me away and I knew I had to be careful how I answered. Luckily Cel went on before I had a chance. She was on a roll now and was speed-talking. "Jacky told me last night that she messes around with other guys when she's out of town on business... and Brian knows about it! Can you imagine that?

Playing it safe, I answered; "I guess I could see that, they're both pretty open about sex, he's said stuff before but I sort of thought he was joking."

Cel looked at me over her sunglasses, "Do you think they brought us out here to swing with us?"

"I think we're all just out here to have a good time, I know I didn't come out here looking for that... and I thought we had a pretty good time together just the two of us, last night, right? I don't think theres anything to be worried about here." I was trying to keep assuring her and keep any potential jealousy at bay.

Cel continued, "Jacky told me about something called 'Soft Swinging', you basically flirt and mess and around up to like second or third base but no sex... She said it gets you excited and then you go home and fool around with your husband or wife or whatever."

Just talking about this stuff was starting to excite me. I couldn't believe where the conversation seemed to be leading. "I mean, that sounds great until someone gets their feelings hurt.. I guess thats sort of what happened last night?"

She must've misunderstood my meaning and taken some offense to my words because she crossed her arms and stared daggers at me. "I'm not a prude, you know." She just said that and let the words hang in the air, then went off, rapid fire: "I did all kinds of stuff in college. I fooled around with girls... You think I dont look at other men? You think I didn't like seeing Brian's cock when he showed it to me?"

That part sort of stopped me in my tracks, but she went on, becoming more heated. "And what about last night when we were dancing? I saw you and Jacky! You were all over each other! Well Brian was touching me as well, and you know what, maybe I liked it!!"

In a really weird way, she was started saying these things in a very defensive, argumentative way, but she was sort of echoing some of the thoughts I had in my mind.

"Look," I finally said. "I can't speak for you and me, but Brian and Jacky seem like they're happy. If everyone's safe and on the same page, I guess that's fine, right?"

"So you weren't jealous when I danced with Brian? What if I kissed him?? Would that make you jealous?"

Rationality was weighing heavily on me, and after getting my dick sucked by the man's wife, I honestly came to the realization that I was sort of ok with him touching and kissing on mine.

All I could say was "Look, no one's making anyone do anything they dont want to do, but we're all adults. If you're having a good time, I say we go with it. And if you want to stop, just stop."

"Well maybe I will..."

It was about that time Brian and Jacky showed up. "What are we talking about?" Jacky asked.

"Whether I'm a prude or not," was Cel's deadpan response.

I couldn't believe Cel just up and said that.

There was a half second of awkward silence, then Jacky said " You're not a prude! You just need to have a drink and loosen up!" To accentuate her point she kicked the cooler Brian had sat down and I noticed they had brought a couple friends, specifically Bartles and James, Jim Beam, and everyone's Buddy Weiser.

"Damn starting again already, you guys?" It was about eleven in the morning and I was still hurting from the day before.

Brian laughed, "Cant get hungover if you don't stop drinking!" We all laughed and everyone grabbed something to drink. I noticed Cel looking at Brian a little differently now. I told myself to pace myself and slowly sipped on a light beer as I checked out the girls in their bikinis.

They got up to toss a frisbee and talk as they sipped sparking seltzers, and I got a good look at their bodies. As I said before, Jacky is more athletic looking, with bigger breasts and was wearing a tight pink bikini with a red frill around the edges. Her large tits kept bouncing and jiggling every time she moved. Cel has a bit more of an hourglass figure, with smaller breasts, a slightly bigger butt, and had on a dark blue jewel colored bikini that went really well against her skin tone. As I watched, I thought about how it would feel to rub suntan lotion all over both of them.

Brian came and sat next to me and we drank some beer and watched the girls together.

I noticed he was watching me and I wondered what he was thinking. I didn't have to wait long. He said, "You look like you are having fun."

"Yeah, it's nice to be out in the sun and the sand," I replied.

"I know what you mean," he said, "But you seem to be enjoying the view." "Oh, yeah," I said, "They are pretty hot. I can't believe how comfortable they are being in their bikinis. I mean, I'm not complaining or anything, but they're basically in their underwear out here."

We went back and forth like this for awhile, both of us basically saying they wanted to fuck the girls but without saying anything specific. I think we were both sort of considering what had happened this weekend and where it could potentially go. The girls were out of earshot and Brian said, "So Jacky told me about yesterday."

From the look on Brian's face, it was apparent I hadn't hidden my shock and fear very well. "Dude, settle down, it's fine." He continued talking and my pulse rate lowered exponentially. "I was pretty pissed at first, but it's all good. Jacky swore it was an accident, and knowing you, it totally was."

I tried to explain and beg him not to tell Cel, but he shrugged it off. Evidentially when they had spoken about it Jacky had convinced him she was just as shocked as I was and it was all just a crazy sexy mistake. He was far more cool about this that I would be, that's for sure. I was just about feeling home-free when he popped the question: "Just so I can sleep at night though, you guy are definitely still not into messing around with people, right?"

It must have been the sun and the beers talking, because I told him yes and no. No one had done anything or approved anything yet, but yeah I was pretty curious about this 'Soft Swinging'. And Cel, shoot she might just do something to piss me off with the way she was talking before they had shown up. I told him even with the spite factor though, I seriously doubted Cel would be willing to do anything other than kissing and some second-base action and I wasn't going to do anything she wouldn't.

It felt like I was signing my life away but somehow we came to an agreement: I wouldn't do anything with Jacky that he wasn't doing with Cel, and if one called veto, the other would stand down. Also, whatever happened at The Swinging Palms could stay at the Swinging Palms.