Swinging with the Ex

Story Info
I wasn't sure at first but damn it was good.
3.1k words
4.19
13.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patdown
patdown
314 Followers

My husband and I have been married 2 years and all is well. We're 35, about the same size, Josh is 5-11 and 165 pounds and a runner. I'm 5-10 and 170 and have always been a jock, softball, volleyball, flag football. Truth be told, I am a bit stronger than my husband, partly from being more of a jock and partly from working in a warehouse while he sits in an office. There have been some times when we wrestled to see who would be on top or I was holding Josh down and he wasn't able to move me off of him.

One day Josh asked me if I'd like to swing with his ex-wife and her husband. It was out of the blue because we talked about things like that but never got close to actually finding someone and it seemed odd that he would want to be doing it with his ex, especially since they had been divorced for 5 years and I didn't know how much contact they had had in the interim.

I hadn't really met Lisa and didn't know her husband but from what I saw in pictures she was about my size. It was a little weird but hey I was up for some adventure so I was game to at least investigate.

We met Lisa and her husband Craig for drinks and to talk about what might happen and I was only more confused. Lisa is 5-11 but whereas she looked to be about 160 pounds in the pictures I saw she was thicker everywhere and clocking in at 200 pounds. That said, she has one awesome solid body with wide hips, thick legs and a huge rack. Her husband Craig is a good looking guy and a match to Lisa at 6-1 tall and 210 pounds.

We sat talking and thought I wouldn't mind giving Craig a go, hell Lisa looked pretty hot and the notion of jumping on her couldn't be ruled out. But the surprise was how enthused Josh was so we set a date to go over to their place.

We arrived and Lisa brought out a bottle of wine and offered a toast, "Here's to having a great time." We all drank and then she grabbed Josh by the hand and proclaimed, "On to the bedroom and let's get busy."

I looked at Craig and taking his hand said, "That's the plan so let's do it."

Craig grabbed my ass and replied, "I'm game for that." And we scurried behind Lisa and Josh unbuttoning clothes as we went.

Quickly we were all on the King bed, Craig and I were on our sides hugging and kissing. I had my back to Lisa and Josh but could feel them getting going.

After a while I reached down between Craig and me and got my hand on his cock and damn I could just get my hand around it. We broke our kiss and I said, "What have we here? It feels like a monster."

Craig smiled and said "Take your time and find out."

Which is what I did, slowly sliding down Craig's body until I was face to head with one big dick. I gave the head of that dong a kiss but before I took it on I looked over to see how my husband and his ex were doing and they were doing great. Lisa was on her back and my husband was between her long thick legs just pounding his cock into her pussy. Lisa was enjoying herself even though it was obvious that with her being so much bigger and stronger Josh was barely up to the task.

Of course my primary focus was Craig and the huge cock I had to enjoy. Though it took some effort desire is a great motivator and I was able to stretch my jaw wide enough to take the head in. I had the good sense to go slowly and do what I could and Craig was patient as I slid the first few inches between my lips.

I was able to do a pretty good job of sucking about seven inches of Craig's huge tool and rather than try to show off and go all the way I did my best with that much. I felt some movement from the other side of the bed and glanced over to see a red faced Josh lying down to catch his breath. Apparently he gave Lisa everything he had and needed a break.

So I got back to what I was working on and in short order I felt Lisa massage my ass with both of her strong hands before reaching under me to finger my pussy. With two fingers quickly finding the sweet spot I was feeling it and having Lisa playing with my dangling tits with her other hand as she kissed my shoulder I was getting wet enough to jump on Craig's big dick.

Well at some point as I was putty in Lisa's arms she slid off my back and returned with a condom. I let Craig's 10.5 inch monster slip from my lips and paused to allow Lisa to roll that condom on him. That gave me a chance to catch my breath and give a thought about just how I wanted to aim that spike at my wet pussy.

Crawling up to straddle Craig I was taken by surprise by just how high I had to raise up to get my wet snatch to the top of his cock, surprised but excited. And that got me up there as Lisa held his dick steady I eased down and actually gasped as the fat head pushed past my pussy lips and got going on Craig's big dong.

Lisa came up from behind me and wrapping her arms around me squeezed my tits with one hand, reached down to tickle my clit with the other and generally helped me bounce on her husband's big dick. I would have been in orbit just humping Craig's cock which was reaching unexplored territory but with Lisa playing with my body from thighs to shoulders and kissing my neck, fuck this was a trip to heaven.

I guess it was my plan, as if I was actually thinking clearly, to slowly ride Craig's big dick and just enjoy having it fill my pussy more than I've ever known. It didn't hinder my enjoyment to have him gently stroking my thighs with both hands as I pumped my legs up and down, hats off to those long hours carrying cartons at work.

With Craig humping his ass off the bed up at me I figured he was ready to come so I just sank down, taking every bit of his monster in me, leaned forward and laid on top of him as he finally came. Lisa slid easily over my back to cap the pile, if Craig had any problem with the combined weight of two women on top of him it didn't show in the deep wet kiss we were sharing.

At that point the guys needed a chance to recharge, so Lisa and I snuggled and talked. She asked, "How often do you dominate Josh?"

I replied, "I've never really been into that, sure I'm stronger than he is and I've held him down and stuff but never really seriously dominated him."

"I didn't at first either, even though I was stronger than he was" said Lisa, "but as time went on I liked being in control physically and Josh offered little objection. In time I got a strap on and was banging him in the ass. He was still ready to fuck me anytime but he got off on having his wife take it to him."

Fuck this was a shock but it now made sense why Josh was so eager to swing with Lisa and Craig. "So how did you break up?" I asked.

"I grew out of always being the top dog, I wanted a more equal relationship and Josh wasn't going to man up." Lisa explained. "I started bulking up and met Craig. He wanted a strong woman who could give as good as she got and it was a match. He's got that big club and when I give it to him doggie style the reach around pays off when I'm done riding his ass."

Well hearing that Craig liked it in the ass was another shocker but as I looked at Lisa I thought, 'damn this woman gets the most out of her men'.

And Lisa was also up for getting plenty out of me as we got to hugging and kissing and I'll admit I got plenty out of Lisa as well.

After a few hot minutes the guys returned from getting some water and splashing some water on their faces to as to be ready for whatever organically came next.

Lisa laid down on her back and Josh got between her legs to go down on her while I sucked Craig's big cock. When Craig was hard I grabbed some lube and worked 1 then 3 fingers in my husband's ass before helping Craig roll a condom on. Spreading Josh's ass cheeks I guided Craig's fat rod into my husband's ass.

I was hugging Craig from behind as he worked his big dick into my husband's ass. It was incredible to feel Craig's power as he eased his big dick deeper on every push forward and while shocked that Josh was so into it I was actually impressed that he was taking that monster dong up his butt.

That's when Lisa called me over to sit on her face. It was awesome to see Josh with his head down, as up pinched between Lisa's thighs while her husband was behind mine working his 10.5 inches into Josh's ass. Craig even reached around to stroke Josh's dick which I thought was rather considerate.

From Lisa's chest I eased myself forward toward her outstretched tongue until it met my very ready pussy. I didn't know how Bi Lisa might be but damn she had the knack for eating pussy, darting her tongue in and out, kissing my thighs and reaching behind me to squeeze my ass. I came the first time and thought, I could get used to a steady diet of this.

Taking a quick glance over my shoulder Craig had a firm grasp of Josh's hips and was giving him a thorough ass banging. When I looked Craig was slowly pushing the full length of his monster dong in and pulling back most of the way out then shifted his tactic to just pulling out halfway and rapidly pumping in and out. And my Josh couldn't have been happier no matter how hard he was getting his ass pounded.

As entertaining as that show was I was sweating pretty hard from the incredible tongue lashing I was getting from Lisa. I couldn't guess how many times I came as Lisa massaged my ass with both hands, but I was very confident that I'd be willing to return the favor when the time arose.

Josh looked very satisfied after having his ass pounded by Craig not to mention his dick was hard and ready but the shock was when we shifted around. I got on my back and Craig got on his knees so he could go down on me while Lisa grabbed the lube and greased up her husband's ass. Then she rolled a condom on Josh and guided his cock to Craig's ass.

I had no idea if Josh had ever fucked another man in the ass but he looked quite enthused about the proposition. He got a grip on Craig's hips and started slowly pushing his dick into the larger man's ass. Going full circle Lisa came over and planted her pussy on my face.

Leaving the boys to their own amusement I grabbed Lisa's solid powerful ass and pulled her pussy to my face. Not having had much experience in this area of late I just dove in and decided to eat my way to Lisa's heart. It was a bit distracting having Craig licking my pussy like a man who needed a meal, damn he knows what to do down there.

I guess I got into the swing of things because I had Lisa grinding away as I hit the right spots, kissed her inner thighs and really enjoyed massaging her hard ass. I did my best to keep going at Lisa's pussy but I also had to concentrate on breathing as her 200 pounds were more than I'd ever had on my chest. Lisa realized how things were and raised up on her toes a few times, which kept my tongue going strong.

The down below action saw me getting off plenty, Craig multitasking quite well until Josh couldn't hold back and came in the bigger man's ass. A few minutes later Lisa rolled off of me, after what I thought was some pretty good action on my part if I do say so myself, Craig got up from between my legs to kiss his wife.

At that point the guys were spent for a while but Lisa and I were heated up and ready for more. Lisa took care of that producing a 10 inch strap on. I had never really tried one but this was prime time to get started. Lisa helped me get it on and grabbing my latex boner said, "OK girl let's see how well you can stick it where it counts."

Lisa flopped onto the bed on her back and I climbed up between legs. I took my purple latex dong in my hand and guided it to her already wet pussy and poked the head between her swollen lips. Kind of new to me but if guys figure it out I guess I can be the quick study lesbian. With Lisa's encouragement I began slowly pumping in the front half of my dick in and out of her pussy and got into a rhythm. Lisa planted her feet firmly and began humping her big butt off the bed and I picked up my pace and started going deeper to match her actions and it didn't take long before I was pumping the full 10 inches in and out her hungry pussy.

When Lisa swung her legs around my sides and around my back locking her ankles behind me my body shook as I came like there was no tomorrow. It was then that I knew why guys like that so much, that thigh hug feels incredible. I continued to pound Lisa's pussy as we were both sweating.

The guys were watching and obviously enjoying the show so it was time to trade partners again. Craig got on his knees in front of me and I didn't need a road map to figure I was going to actually fuck a man up the ass.

Meanwhile Josh took my place between Lisa's legs and was quickly pumping his cock into the same pussy I had been enjoying. But I couldn't spend much time watching as I had a man who was ready for me to bang his ass. I poked the head of my latex dick into Craig's ass and damn it was a new and exciting feeling. I pushed forward and got going a bit deeper not being sure of the line between pleasure and pain. Craig took care of that rocking back and forth to match my actions until to my amazement I was bumping my belly against his solid ass with all 10 inches bottoming out when our motions matched up.

Catching my breath as Craig and I just rocked back and forth I was able to look over to my left and see Lisa swing her legs around Josh's waist and like with me lock her ankles behind him. It honestly looked like Lisa could crush my husband like a grape, and Josh would love it, her thighs being so thick and solid scissoring his slender body. But what she did next was awesome.

Lisa reached forward and she and Josh locked their fingers together. Then in a demonstration of sheer female power Lisa rolled her hips and pulled on Josh's hands lifting him off the bed over her, his dick still buried in her pussy. Then Lisa paused and began humping her big butt off the bed and with Josh still locked between her powerful thighs was bouncing him around like he was a play toy. Fuck what an awesome woman.

But as fabulous as that was to see I was in another world with my strap on in Craig's butt. It's not like I was some amazon dominating a little man, Craig was really into getting his butt banged and it was a new and exciting experience for me to have on a strap on much less be ass fucking a man.

Remembering what Lisa had said about the reach around paying dividends I took a moment to get my right arm around Craig's waist and was happy to discover he was good and hard.

While enjoying my introduction to the strap on and fucking Lisa and Craig was incredible my legs were getting sore from the new activity, fucking that much is a workout so I slowed down and pulled out of Craig's ass and rested.

That's when Lisa came over to me and helped me remove the strap on which after some adjustment for size she deftly put on. Craig and Josh were both on their backs already and ready. I climbed over Craig straddling his hips before raising up to mount that big dick once again.

Next to us Lisa pushed my husband's legs up until his feet were over his head and she lined up the business end of her strap on with his asshole. Josh gave a little squeal as Lisa poked the head of that dong in him and it was on. It was a sight to see, Josh getting a face to face ass banging from his big, awesome ex wife his cock and balls bouncing on his body. And me once again riding her husband's big cock, and to think I had my doubts about going through with this.

Once Craig shot his load and Lisa thought that she had pounded Josh's hot little ass enough we took a well deserved rest. There was another similar multi matched round before we ended the festivities. When early morning arrived and the party was over I realized I hadn't done anything with Josh. Not that I was complaining going every which way with Lisa and Craig more than filled up the evening. We all agreed we should give this another try at some point. I mentioned quietly to Lisa that my first order of business was to buy a strap on or two and take care of Josh.

We'll see how things go going forward.

patdown
patdown
314 Followers