All Comments on 'Swipe Right Ch. 02'

by FrostLayer

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

"Prologue", I think you meant Epilogue. I liked the romance but it was a bit longer than I thought it should have been. Too much hesitance from Max to be credible given your description of his lust....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

FYI, "Me and Megan" vs "I and Megan"

.

1) The usual pattern is the narrator is listed last, such as "Meagan and I".

.

2) There are a few easy ways of determining whether to use me or I. One is simply to use remove the other person(s) from the list and see it if makes sense. For example

.

Me and Megan have spent every weekend together.

.

Which makes more sense? (Obviously neither makes real sense because of the conflict between Me/I and together.)

Me have spent every weekend together.

I have spent every weekend together.

.

Another is to substitute we or us for the list. If us works, use we. If we works, use I.

.

We have spent every weekend together. (Megan and I)

Us have spent every weekend together. (Megan and me)

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianabout 2 years ago

Loved this and you should continue it. I have a thing for harems and the thought of the mom joining in sounds hot. I also like comedy and love fallout so I'm looking forward to whatever you write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I. Do Not like a disjointed story. If you start it finish it or dont submit it.(&)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent sweet development, good build-up, real advancing of how Max is starting to think about his sister, but then, she is PERFECT, EVERYONE would want her, and would make up reasons to pursue her, or talk themselves into trying to have a shot at her.

Her utter perfection makes her less of a sweet, romantic, slightly lost, needful partner, less of a sister that finds she needs her brother.

Still, a very nice build-up, a real growing-together....

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

5 Stars.....I would love to hear about Max & Mom.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

Okay, so the plot of the story is pretty good. But the execution of the plot was mediocre at best. I really had to suspend reality to try and enjoy it. Your continuity sucked eggs. One huge glaring problem is the dating software. 🙄 Realistically speaking, Max and Megan should still have phone numbers for each other since they're siblings. My stepsister and I have no common DNA whatsoever, but she called me a week or two after my ex wife walked out on me because she felt a vibe. But my point is that WE have each other's numbers stored in our phones even though we hadn't called each other for nearly ten years at that point. Once Max and Megan have their first date at the bar, the cat is out of the bag, so why are they still emailing each other through the dating app? Why are they not just texting or calling? 🤔 My sister and I call each other all of the time now. I'm recently reconciled with my favorite cousin as well and we text frequently.

Another issue is your EPILOG that you incorrectly labeled as a PROLOG. Please don't fall prey to the minority who want mom to join into the incest too. Trust me when I tell you that the MAJORITY who love reading about sibling incest DO NOT like the parents to participate beyond granting tacit approval of their relationship. DON'T HAVE MAX FUCK MOM! Having her go on vacation with Megan and Max and express her happiness with their love for each other is good enough. If you want Max to have a harem, then draw in a cousin and a best friend of Megans. Stay away from the trope of Aunts and Mother. I hate that crap and I'm in the majority. Trust me.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadalmost 2 years ago

It was alright. Not my favorite but I liked it. There wasn't much to this story that hasn't been done before. It was written well and easy to read without too many distracting errors.

Thanks for the entertainment.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68almost 2 years ago

Fantastic story. I love your writing skill. Thanks!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it up until it was said you had me at hello. That seems very Jerry Maguireisk. Oh… That wasn’t even your story was it? Then I guess I like the whole thing and I really think you need to have them having children and introducing them to their mother and father

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More, more, more! PLEASE!

GothTitsGothTitsover 1 year ago

The only criticism I have is you've stated Max is 6 inches long and very thick, but then he refers to it as lengthy. 6 inches is just slightly above average. Lengthy would be a good 7 1/2 or above.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story was very good, and well writen. Some proofreading or editorial notes to you would help us readers with fewer typos and bad grammar, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrostLayer@FrostLayer
Welcome to my profile! Writer of the weird and unfortunate. I have been writing on and off over the years and am excited to come with some new work. If you'd like to support me https://www.patreon.com/FrostLayer Twitter for updates: @Frost_Layer

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Swipe Right Series Info

SIMILAR Stories