All Comments on 'Swipe Right Ch. 05'

by amb_anonymous

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh you are back

Glad your back even if the futanari stuff doesnt do much for me. Much prefer Men fucking Women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best story I’ve read on here

I can’t wait for the next story this is thee best story I’ve ever read on here plz don’t stop writing. Lots of love Sarah

amb_anonymousamb_anonymousover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks Sarah

No one really commented, so I wasn't sure people liked it. Feel free to send a message through Feedback and let me know if there's something you want to see in the new story. I've got lots of plans for it :-P

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great story. Can’t say I was very interested in the having a child from incest aspect. Not a fan of that section. But everything else was great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Horrible

Jeezus, the characters were all over the place

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love both this story and the BPV series -- hope we see more from this author some time in the future.

darthnader19darthnader19over 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the story. Loved how all the relationships developed

HotForLitHotForLitover 2 years ago

Loved the story,

First full blown t-girls stroy I found myself reading it all. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Are you ever going to do the next story series?

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN117087 months ago

Aboslutly adored this story, even if I was miffed at some details and some elements.

-----

Pros: The character development (for the most part) felt great, and the characters, whenever they were allowed, went through interesting character arcs. Well, more specifically Sashas arc and to a smaller, not much smaller, extent, Sam/Samantha as well. The black < white theme that kept being brought up was hot as hell. The constant pregnancies as well was a huge turn on. The sex scenes had their moments of being quite enjoyabel as well. The fact that Sam/Samantha kept wearing pink is a personal pro for me as someone who loves all things pink. The story structure was satisfying as well. The sweet moments between Sam/Samantha and Sasha were amazing too. I could really feel they're dynamic shift into a more positive, and loving relationship at times. Having Sasha defend Sam/Samantha was amazing too. Would've been nice to see more of that tbh. Loved the ending. Was hands down *the* best part outside of the romantic parts between Sam/Samantha and Sasha. A tad disapointed not to see some sort of an orgy between Sam/Samantha and the (persumably 18+ year old) her kids, not to mention seeing what the protags white kid looked like, but maybe in a future story. Where we find out that the T-girl daughters all gang bang the sissy white son of the protag. One can only hope.

-----

Cons: The story felt like it lacked meat alot of the times. Almost felt like the author zoomed by some things and kept certain confrontations and emotional beats way too subdued. The same character arc I praised above also sort of took a nose dive during the fourth chapter due to Sasha yet again seeing Sam/Samantha as a slave, however, on further reflection, mayhaps it was just Justines own wrongfull POV. But seeing how Sams/Samanthas decisions mean diddly squat in most cases, I wouldn't be surprised if Sasha still viewed her wife as a slave, which shouldn't be the case given the character arc they went through (However, I was deeply surprised to learn that Sasha in the end allowed Sam/Samantha to choose if Justine would stay or not, which was kind of a 180 from before when Sasha said that she didn't ask for permision but rather the protagonists blessing). Megan is.....straight up an asshole for blatantly cheating on Sam/Samatha with Sasha. Then having the gaul to announce that shed pick Sasha over Sam/Samantha anywho is just depressing to me. Now, I get what the author was going for. They wanted to show that bbc is better than some little white clitty. But....they could've shown that in a much better way than outright having Megan betray Sam/Samantha like that. Heartbreaking. Same goes for Sasha. She wanted to give Sam/Samantha a kid. I get that. But, just like with Megan, she could've gone about it in a much better way. Instead, she chose to hurt the one person she apparently loves. The sex scenes in general could've had more detail added to them. Having Sasha rut someone for 2 - 4 sentences then nut in em feels a little short to me. Granted, there were longer driven sex scenes sprinkled in, but still. And lastly....I find the restrictions on some things to be rather odd. On one hand, the author explains that the world science on this supposed alt earth is a bit more advanced and different from ours, ergo magic hormone pills that can turn guys all girly and about 99% female. Not to then mention the t-girls which are essentially herm/futa/what ever with both genders, but with the key difference of them lacking a pussy (which is fine, I prefer it this way If I'm being quite honest). While also, at the same time seemingly, not being able to have girls with a pussy grow a dick? (I expected the reveal given by Sam/Samantha and Sasha towards the end to be some hormone drug thing for Justine to take in order for her to be able to grow a dick for Megan) Or have our protagonist grow a fertile pussy? Just something that made little sense to me. Granted, I get that having the protagonist be able to grow a fertile pussy would kinda curb stomp alot of the plot points in the story. However, I'd argue the author could've added it at the end. Instead of having the sister (another odd thing to add, could've just had Megan be the surrogate instead of the sister? I digress) be the surrogate for the child, the author could've had the protagonist grow a slit and finally be able to get pregnant fully as she so wished.

------

Over all, I found the story to be more positive than negative, this sort of story seems to be largly fairly rare, unfortunatly (BBC, dom T-girl, sissy role reversal etc.)

4/5 for the whole story. I hope the author decides to come back and keep writing. This story also deserves to be re worked a tad. Having the author add a bit more meat to those emotional story beats, or ya know, just in general.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous