Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But Honey, I want to be sure I do it right." I made sure to get a nice coating of saliva in my mouth before I leaned down and took him into my mouth. Kyle groaned, and I felt his hands on the back of my head. I almost forgot about Kyle as I indulged myself in the feel of a smooth hard young cock inside my mouth.

Then I remembered that it was my son whose cock I was sucking, and I wanted to make things memorable for him. Yes, I wanted to give him a blowjob he'd remember, maybe for the rest of his life. I moved so that I was lying between his legs, my head right against his crotch.

"Is that what you want, Kyle, Honey - to shove your hard cock down your mother's throat - is that what you want?" Another groan, and I felt his hands push a little more firmly against the back of my head. That gave me another idea.

"If that's what you want, you'll have to show me how much you want it." I forced my head down on his erect cock, 'til I could feel it pressing against the back of my throat - until he could could feel his cock pressing against the back of my throat.

"Go ahead, Kyle - show me how much you want to shove your cock down your mother's throat," and I put my hand on top of his two hands on the back of my head and pressed them downward, so it was his hands that were forcing me, forcing me to take more of him into my throat. I loved it, loved the "power" that he was now exerting over me.

But then I went a little to far - literally. I pressed on his hands too hard, and his cock went so far into my throat that I gagged - I was afraid I might even puke, and that would ruin the mood. This time. There might come other times where such a response might add to our excitement. But not just now.

"Easier, Baby," and I experimented with different pressures on his hands 'til I - we - found just the right amount to force my head so far down his cock that I gagged, but still didn't vomit. Then when we found it I took my hand away and left it to Kyle. It was such a thrill, knowing that my son - my beautiful, recently-innocent son - was able to force his cock down my throat. Just like he wanted.

I knew that he was young and that he couldn't take this sort of action very long, and I felt his cock begin to pulse, and I knew it was happening soon. Still, I wanted to excite him more.

"Kyle, Honey, I want you to cum. Do you want to do that, Honey - do you want to cum?"

He groaned, and he pressed his hands against my head just a little harder.

"Is that what you want, Honey - do you want to cum in your mother's mouth?'

Another groan that sounded like an "Um-hmm."

"Kyle, Honey, what is it you want me to do? What should I do when you cum in my mouth? What should I do when my mouth is full of your cum?"

Another incoherent groan.

"Do you want me to swallow it, Honey? Do you want me to swallow all of your warm, creamy cum...," and then I got a really nasty idea, something I hoped would open him up to even filthier things in the future, "... like a whore? Do you want me to swallow your load of cum like a filthy whore? Is that what you want, Kyle? Just tell me, Baby."

Another groan.

"What, Honey? I couldn't hear you - what do you want me to do with your cum?"

He finally realized that he was going to have to say something, that he was going to have to tell me what it was he wanted me to do "with my mouth full of his cum."

"Yes!"

"'Yes,' what, Baby?"

"Yesss... swallow my cum." And once he said it, I think he even surprised himself by adding, "Yes, I want you to swallow my cum... like a filthy whore..."

"That's what I wanted, Baby, that's what I want - I want my mouth filled with cum from my beautiful son's beautiful cock, and I want to swallow it -- all of it - like a filthy whore."

... and when I said it, I realized - that was exactly what I wanted, too - I wanted to be - to become - his filthy, cum-swallowing, whore. I want to become my gorgeous son's filthy whore. After months of Al's neglect, and then having to watch them together, my husband and my wannabe-slut daughter, doing the things with her, to her, that I wished he was doing to me - that now, I want to be my own son's filthy whore.

... and while all these thoughts were rushing through my head, he came. Kyle's cock started spewing what felt like gallons of rich teenage spunk. The feel - the thought of it - were actually making me dizzy, but I managed to focus long enough to take it all, then milk the last few spurts from his softening cock - and hold all of it in my mouth as I sat up from Kyle's groin and let him see - see my closed mouth holding in those gallons of rich teenage semen.

I opened my mouth, carefully, so I didn't lose a drop, and I let him see - I let my teenage son see his mother's mouth, full of his sperm, before I closed my mouth again and swallowed. And I made sure that I took a long time getting it all down, made sure that he could see my throat working as I swallowed the load he had poured into me - into his mother's mouth.

I finished swallowing and just stayed there kneeling, satisfied, in front of my son. And then I knew what needed to come next.

I leaned forward, my mouth open, relaxed - just enough to be sure he could see the cum that still coated my mouth. I moved closer, and closer, and Kyle knew what he was supposed to do. I could see it in his face - the recognition, of what was expected of him, and then the... the resolve... to do it. He relaxed his lips, then parted them - and then his open mouth met mine, and I made sure that my son tasted his cum - that my son and his mother shared the taste of his own cum...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

He - we - never left my bed that night. I didn't give a shit about Al and Keri. Right then, they didn't exist to me.

And it was later that night that Kyle got his second request, to lie on top of me, between my legs, and "fuck me like a man." And he liked it, of course, but he also came to realize that it's harder and more tiring than the other way. But he did like the part where I wrapped my legs around his tight, muscled buttocks and put my arms around his shoulders and pulled him down to me, his face down to mine, and we mouth-fucked while his hips pounded into me, my pussy waiting for its second load of his hot cum.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I have to apologize.

I don't know what got into me - that thing about being a "filthy whore" - that's not me.

But in a way, I do know what got into me.

I'm an average, middle-class, thirty-something wife and mother. My physical needs haven't received any serious attention in far too long, with the Al and Keri thing, but even before that. And now it seems like I'm constantly being taunted by their relationship. I mean, Al is considerate, and he does his best not to rub my nose in it, but still, it's always there. And then to all of a sudden find myself in bed with a handsome, well-built young man - well, that would require the self-restraint of a saint, which I am not. So right now, for my good-looking son, I do want to be his "filthy whore."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As you can imagine, Kyle and I spent a good deal of time in bed after that first night. It actually came to the point where I almost resented school and swimming for taking up time that he should be spending with me.

But when we're together - ahh, that's sooo good! And there're all these things that I want to show him, to teach him, so he'll be an even better lover to me. And to other girls and women later on, of course. But right now, screw them! Right now I want Kyle all for myself. The youthful energy, the eagerness to experiment and to learn - and I flatter myself to think, maybe a deepening affection for his mommy-whore.

And the experimentation - ohhh, that is fun!

Like the first time he fucked me in the ass.

We were in plain-vanilla missionary mode, and it was lovely, don't get me wrong. But I was feeling that I needed a little something extra, something different that night. I toyed with several ideas, but the one I kept coming back to, the one that stuck, was the idea that I hadn't had anything in my ass in a very long time, and that this would be the perfect opportunity to fix that.

How do you get a young man ready for his first anal? Well, in the position we were in, all it took was for me to pull my legs back to my chest and guide his hard cock, already slick with my pussy juices, and move it 'til it's lined up and pressing against my anus.

Kyle's first thought was that he had slipped out of my pussy and was about to miss the mark to re-enter it, when I told him, "I want you in my ass, Kyle." He couldn't believe what I'd just said, so I repeated, "I want to feel you in my ass, Baby - right now. You're plenty wet and slippery and I'm already relaxed - all you have to do is just push - like that. Yeah..."

And Kyle can't believe that I'm doing this - that he's about to have his cock inside a woman's ass - inside his mother's ass. He seemed horrified at the thought - and thrilled! He was going to be fucking a woman in the ass! For the very first time!! He knew that people did this, especially grownups. And that it was dirty and nasty - and hot, and that it feels really good!

I put my hands on his asscheeks - always a pleasure - and guided-pulled him into me. I was apparently so relaxed and so eager to be penetrated like this that he was in me, all the way, before I was really expecting it. I actually had to clench, to tighten up my muscles some to increase the sensations for both of us. I thought, he'll get bigger, of course, but right now I can show him how he can move his hips around in a circle to stretch me, to increase the pressure inside me, and to increase the sensations for himself.

From what he'd already learned from our missionary fucking, plus the things I do to increase our pleasure when I'm riding on top of him...

... and my mind started contemplating all the possibilities, now that we've added ass-fucking to our repertoire - cowgirl anal, reverse cowgirl anal, and whatever other variations my dirty mind and hungry asshole can come up with...

And what I was saying was that Kyle and I have practiced enough ways to increase our contact and our pleasure that he had no trouble applying that experience to the current situation - and to my wanting asshole.

I knew there was no way he was going to last very long like this - the excitement, plus the hot, velvety feeling of a woman's rectum - his mother's rectum - and I was determined that I was going to get my enjoyment out of it. I slipped my hand down between us - Kyle's used to this by now - and began toying with my clit, even sneaking a couple of fingers into my vag.

And my stretched anus felt his cock start to pulse, even before he cried out, "Oh, fuuckk! It's so good! I'm gonna cum, Mom - I'm gonna cum in your...," and it was so sweet, that even with all the things we've done, he couldn't bring himself to say it, to say the word.

"Asshole, Baby - you're gonna cum in..." and I almost said "Mommy's," but I wanted to move beyond that, the mother thing.

"You're going to come in you lover's asshole, Baby, your cock's gonna cum in my asshole..."

And boy, did it ever! The excitement of his first anal, plus the feeling of a hot, tight asshole - and maybe the fact that it's been 18 hours since he last came - all combined to make him unload so much hot jizz in my ass that it felt like I just got an enema. A cum enema!

He collapsed on top of me. I held him to me, throwing my legs over his butt to keep him as tightly in place as I could, but I was so flooded in there that when he finally got the "wilts," I told him to reach out and grab a wad of Kleenex from the bedside table and slip it under my ass while he was pulling out.

He rolled onto his back and lay there against my arm, both of us dripping - me from my ass and my pussy, which was still juicing from the fucking we'd begun with; and his cock, wet with my natural anal juices plus a generous dose of his own cum.

~ ~ ~

The next day we were talking (fully-clothed), reminiscing about our "innovation" of the previous night. Kyle wanted me to tell him how I was able to do that - to go from "ordinary" fucking to - well, to that thing we did after that. When I told him that all I did was draw my legs back, and how this put me in the perfect position for him to slip his cock right into my ass, he claimed disbelief.

"C'mon, Mom - that thing that we did - that you did - it couldn't be as easy as that." When I assured him that it was, it was then that he got around to what was really on his mind.

"Aren't there pictures or something where you can see what it looks like when a man and woman are... doing it... like that...?"

I had to smile at his "smooth" segue' into his real agenda.

"Don't play dumb, Kyle. You know that the Internet is full of pornography websites showing just about every kind of picture and video that you can imagine, plus a ton of things you could never imagine in your whole life.

"So why don't you just come out and say it, Kyle - you want us to watch porn together. You think that watching porn will get us all hot, and that it might give us ideas for new, nastier things for us to try with each other?"

So I shared with him the "secret" (some secret!) places you can go to on the Internet that have videos of people doing what we do, and more. Oh, so much more!

So we watched Internet porn - or should I say "adult videos" - together. And I'll admit it, a lot of them turned us on - a lot - and we got some very exciting ideas from them. But what really turned us on were the mother-son videos.

The majority of the (alleged) mother-son videos were listed as "Step-mom" or "Step-son" (so the Website couldn't be accused of condoning incest, I guess - as if that really mattered, considering all the other acts shown on their sites). The problem is, the vast majority of these so-called mother-son videos featured what are obviously professional porn actors - the "mothers" all relatively young, gorgeous, busty (natural or "enhanced"), usually blond or platinum blond, while all the "sons" happen to be muscular and hung and have to be at least in their twenties. And the relatively few that do look "authentic" - like they could be actual mothers and sons, or at least the right ages - tend to be home-made, and that means fixed, often poor, camera angles and lighting that is far from optimal.

But we liked them anyway. We'd watch them together, usually on the bed, usually with Kyle sitting back against the headboard, his legs spread wide and me in between them - sometimes facing forward, sometimes facing the other way. Sometimes I'll sit nestled between his young thighs while he puts his arms around me, with one hand squeezing my breasts and twisting my nipples and the other between my legs, stroking, then penetrating my pussy - my cunt - and then torturing my clit 'til I have a crashing orgasm like the "mother" in the video we're watching.

Other times he'll turn himself sideways in the bed so we can both see the screen while I suck on his slick young cock, maybe working a finger - or two - into his asshole while he tells me, "Suck my dick - that's it! - suck it, you whore - suck me 'til I cum in your slutty mouth..."

And sometimes I'm the one sitting up against the headboard, and when I do that, it's Kyle who lies between my legs, licking, sucking, feasting on my cunt and my clit. And when he does this, I try to hold off, try to control myself until the mother on the screen cums - and that's when I cum the hardest, sometimes so hard that I actually squirt into my loving son's sucking mouth. And my beautiful, sex-crazed son makes sure to catch every last drop of it, swallowing his mother's - his sex-crazed mother's - mixed juices before sliding up to kiss me as we share the nasty flavours.

But there's this one video that's made a particular impression on us - so much, in fact, that we "bookmarked" it so we can go back and watch it whenever we're "in the right mood," so to speak. It's one of those where it looks like they might be real mother and son, or at least, a woman who might be a mother and a boy who looks like he might be her son, or perhaps a friend of her son's.

Anyway, the video starts with the camera jerking, and then the person steps back and you can see that it's the son - or, at least, the boy - adjusting the camera. He stands there kind of sideways, looking into the camera, and you get a good look at his dick. And it's like a sausage! It's maybe seven inches, and it's thick! Not beer-can thick like some porn freak, but thick. The closest thing I can compare it to would be a giant economy-sized tube of toothpaste, and it's sticking out at maybe a 45 degree angle.

And on his other side is the woman - the mother - and she's kneeling beside him. And what's really exciting is the way she's staring at his cock. Not at the boy - at his cock. And it's such a lewd, carnal stare. And that's the real turn-on in this video - it's that stare, the naked hunger in her gaze - that's what makes this video so deliciously nasty. It says that she can imagine just how that thing - that fat length of meat - will feel inside her, and she wants that, wants that full feeling so bad. The way she's looking at it, you can practically taste it along with her as she salivates at the thought - the thoughts.

He turns to her and she takes that fat sausage between her thumb and fingers and holds it a few moments and then guides it into her mouth. She slides her mouth back and forth the length of that cock - still meaty, not fully erect yet - but it's like she's been holding back, and she finally does what she's been wanting to do, which is to take that luscious hunk of cock meat all the way into her mouth, until she feels it all the way in her throat.

And she sucks him, and she uses her hands to jack him a little, but she doesn't want to make him cum. It's obvious that what she really wants is to have him put that hunk of meat inside her. She backs her head off and turns around and gets on her hands and knees Then she looks back over her shoulder, signaling, almost begging for him to do that - to stick that fat cock into her.

The boy - her son - moves in behind her, behind her upraised ass, and slides his dick back and forth in the crack of her ass, 'til the sensations get him hard. Then he puts the tip of that ominous cock against the sloppy flesh of his mother's pussy and he pushes, until that cock is halfway inside her, and you can see her grit her teeth and tense her body with the pain, but he doesn't care as he pushes again, and now he's all the way inside her. He finally stops, and she moves her hips around a little, to adjust to his size, and to enjoy the feeling of him filling her insides.

... And that's when I get on my hands and knees like the mother in the video, and Kyle slides his cock up inside me. And, no, it's not a fat cock like the son in the video, but it feels wonderful to me, because it's my son's cock. It feels perfect to me because I'm his mother, and my son is fucking me - fucking his mother's cunt.

The boy in the video is fucking his mother now, and you can see that his fat cock is hurting her, but also that she's liking what it's doing, and she rocks back against him to make sure that she gets all of that fat cock into her hungry cunt.

And Kyle asks, "Is that what you want, Mom? Is that what you want - for me to be rough? You want me to rape you - to fuck you so hard that it hurts? Is that what you want, Mom, for me to rape you?"