Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You can imagine... no, there's no way you can imagine the sensations I was getting - the physical thrills of Jeremy's cock and Kyle's lips and tongue, but also the mental thrills, of having my own son suck me off while another woman's son has his big dick in my cunt just an inch away - no, there's no way you can imagine the thrill that was giving me...

And all this time, Jemma was watching us, watching her "boyfriend's" face buried in another woman's snatch, until she said, "I can't just sit here watching this - I have to get some of that lovely pussy, too."

And as soon as she said that, I was pretty sure that that was her plan all along. I was able to focus enough to say, "Don't be rude, Kyle - make room for your girlfriend so she can eat me, too."

At my words, Kyle turned his head aside a bit, and Jemma kneeled down and buried her face in my pussy.

And she was sooo good!

But then she must have decided that I wanted even more stimulation, so she forced two, then three fingers into my dripping cunt and worked them around. And believe me, that woman knows how to make a cunt feel good!

What I didn't know was that Jemma's skilled fingers, the ones working themselves around so deliciously inside me, right next to her son's cock, which was also deliciously working its way around inside me - that this was just the "opening act." After what seemed like hours but was probably just a minute or two, she looked back over her shoulder at Kyle.

"Kyle, can't you see? She wants more."

I looked at Kyle. He seemed confused. So was I.

"Can't you see, Kyle? This time Jeremy's cock isn't enough for her." Kyle still had no idea what Jemma was getting at.

"Don't you see, Kyle? My fingers aren't enough for her. Your mum isn't going to be satisfied until she gets another cock inside her." Still no reaction. "Kyle! Your slut mum wants your cock in her - now!"

Yes, I'm still bouncing up and down on Jeremy's splendid cock. But I'm also watching Kyle, and I see the look come over his face, like, "Oh - yeah."

Jemma turned to Kyle and said - almost hissed - "Kyle, Love, your mother's such a whore, I think her cunt is big enough that she could take both your cocks, yours and Jeremy's, together." She looked back at me. "Isn't that right, Marie? You'd like having both their young cocks pounding inside that slut cunt of yours, wouldn't you, whore? Admit it - say it - you want both cocks inside your filthy cunt!"

And with each word Jemma spoke, I knew... yes. Yes, I wanted both their cocks - my stud son's and her beautiful son's beautiful brown cock - I wanted both of them, inside of me, using me - using my filthy slut cunt!

And the look I gave him told him that, yes, Jemma was right - that at this moment his slut mother wanted her son's cock inside her, too, alongside Jeremy's, filling her - filling me - like I've never been filled before...

And I could see it in Kyle's eyes. Even though he'd never even thought of anything so nasty before, he wanted this. As soon as Jemma saw that, that she had him hooked - had both of us hooked - she bathed my pussy and my clit with one last lick, then backed away and stood up, leaving me completely open to my son - and to the prospect of having two cocks in my cunt for the very first time ever. I leaned farther back on Jeremy, and I held my arms out, inviting my son to...

He knelt on the couch and took Jemma's place between my knees and immediately guided his cock, already hard from watching Jeremy fuck me and even harder from Jemma's crude description of what I wanted, right to my pussy - the pussy that was already filled with Jeremy's wonderful cock. He hesitated, but there was no way he could avoid it. He lay the end of his tan-pink cock against Jeremy's ebony one, and he used it as a guide to enter me, to enter my pussy.

He didn't look at me. Instead, he had this look of concentration, maybe like he was trying to visualize his cock sliding into me, visualizing his and Jeremy's cocks, there inside me, together. And once he felt he was all the way in, just as far as he could go, he began sliding his cock in and out, fucking me, more confidently - and then, with a vengeance.

All this time Jeremy had held still, in place, waiting for Kyle to complete his penetration, deciding how he wanted to do it, to double-fuck his mother with another man. While he was watching, waiting for Kyle's cock to join him inside me, he put his arms around me, his hands grasping my tits, my nipples thickening, then stiffening, as he played with them between his fingers.

Then, once he determined that Kyle was in, he began his own routine. Given our positions there weren't a lot of ways for him to move, but he did what he could, thrusting his hips upward so that with each of Kyle's out-strokes, Jeremy thrust into me, driving that heavenly long cock deep inside me, filling me in the places that my son's cock had just vacated, stretching my cunt more than it's ever been stretched before.

The two of them kept this rhythm, allowing me to completely lose myself in the sensations - of being filled - filled more completely than I ever have before - filled so completely that I couldn't imagine how I've managed to go so long without feeling this filled - filled so completely that I couldn't imagine ever going without this feeling again...

I looked up at Kyle, but at that moment I didn't see my son and lover. I didn't care who it was that was fucking me. And I wondered - wondered how Kyle, my son, felt about me. Would he still love me? Or would he hate me because I was a slut?

Or would he love me because I was a slut? His slut, his piece of ass, to do whatever he wanted with?

And at that moment, I realized - I didn't care. Because at that moment, I was just a CUNT - a slut-hole, hungry and needing to be filled and used.

But then, without thinking, I started saying things to him.

"Did you know, Kyle? Did you know your Mommy's a whore for her son's cock? That I'm such a slut for your cock that I want it inside me even when I already have a nice hard cock fucking me - that I still want my baby's big cock inside me - inside Mommy's cunt?"

I don't know where this was coming from. All I knew was... it was all true, every bit of it. I was a total slut for my son's cock, and I'd do anything to get it, and then get more of it.

And all the while this is happening, I'm aware of those two young, strong cocks, sliding against each other, lubricated by my cunt juices. They're touching every place, places that could never be reached by just one cock. And they're stretching me, stretching me farther than I ever thought I could be stretched. Yes, it hurt - but it hurt, oh, so good!

And I find myself thinking: What about Al? Kyle and Al, and what it would be like to have my husband's cock and my son's cock, inside of me, filling me - hurting me - at the same time. And I'm thinking that I've become such a whore - such a cunt. And that makes me want it - want them - even more.

Then Jeremy moved his head beside mine and began whispering hoarsely in my ear.

"How does it feel, Marie? Having two cocks up inside your cunt? When just one cock wasn't enough for your hungry cunt - you had to have two - you had to have your son's cock to fill you the way you need to be filled," his soft island accent in contrast to the hardness of his words.

And that was when Kyle, my son, looked at me - looked into my eyes, and let me see in them a lust, a wildness, that I'd never seen before.

"Are you happy now, Mom - Marie? Are you finally getting - is your cunt finally getting all the cock it wants? You like it, don't you - you like being the fucktoy for two guys, having your slut cunt stretched while you humiliate yourself in front of another slut?

"That's what you want, that's what you've wanted all along, isn't it, Marie - to disgrace yourself on two cocks while someone else - while the whole world - watches? That's what you want, isn't it, Marie - isn't it, Mom?"

Then, "Say it - that's what you want, isn't it, Marie? Say it!"

And I did. That's what I wanted.

"That's what I want, Kyle, I want all the cocks in the world shoved up my filthy cunt - I want everybody in the world to see what a slut I am - a slut for you, Baby - I'm a slut for you, Kyle..."

And that's when I felt Jeremy's hand release its grip on my tit and move down, insinuating itself between my pubes and my son's, and then...

Oh, shiiiittt!

One touch of Jeremy's slick finger on my clit and I exploded, bucking up and down, grabbing Kyle's ass so he didn't lose his place in me.

And then again.

And then again.

And then I feel it. The familiar throb of Kyle's cock, the way it does right before he cums. And Jeremy had to feel it, too. And I think the sensations they were experiencing - each feeling the other's cock pulsating against their own - plus the fact that they've been fucking a hot, stuffed cunt that's just orgasmed three times in the last 15 seconds - that was enough.

I think it was Jeremy who came first, because I felt the powerful spurts - one, two, three, and then a weaker fourth one - deep inside me. Those deep spurts had no sooner finished when I felt the throbbing of Kyle's thicker organ, not so deep and more toward the front of my cunt. I threw my arms around his powerful swimmer's shoulders and dug my fingernails into his back and his ass, and I heard this howling sound. And then I realized - that howling sound was coming from me...

My body started jerking, and I didn't seem to have any control over it. With one arm still pulling Kyle to me, I reached back with the other and put my hand behind Jeremy's head and pulled him tight against my shoulder, and my body jerked, and jerked again, and then again.

Finally my body couldn't take any more, and I stopped. And I stayed like that, my poor body exhausted, lying back against Jeremy, his arms around me once again, while Kyle was collapsed on my front, panting, his head buried again my shoulder, thinking thoughts of... of what? Of what a whore is mother is? Or... of what a hot whore his lover-mother is...?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When they left two days later, we exchanged information, with the intention of staying in touch and the possibility of the four of us getting together in the future, either here or some other place. But I wasn't sure I really wanted to to that.

And it's not that I had any concerns about Kyle and Jemma. She knows the importance of my relationship with Kyle - because it's the same kind of relationship she has with her own son.

I was surprised at how much I liked being with Jemma (and no - I don't mean being with her like that - which, by the way, we were). I mean, it was... gratifying... to be with a woman - another mother - who has that same special kind of relationship with her son as I do with mine. Without speaking of it, Jemma and I knew things that other mothers will never know.

I think it's just that, in the end, I simply don't want to share Kyle.

On the other hand, I might enjoy the chance to experience Jeremy's considerate lovemaking and his marvelous cock again some time...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Anyway, after we - all four of us - returned from our holidays away - together - things seemed to change around the house.

For one thing, our sleeping arrangements have become much more - "fluid." For the longest time, Kyle and I would go into any empty bedroom, his or mine, to enjoy ourselves. Al and Keri would do pretty much the same thing. But more and more, we - both couples - are starting to spend entire nights, together.

It's like... we've switched...

Also, our sexual activities are a lot more open. Keri and Al, while never too scrupulous about closing doors when they were doing, well, whenever they were doing anything, it seems like now they don't even make a pretense of it. Kyle and I have adopted the same indifferent attitude. We haven't reached the point where we're fucking all over the house yet, and I don't know if we ever will. It's not like we've converted our house into a wholesale incest emporium. At least, not yet...

And I think the reason for all this is out-and-out taunting. I think Keri probably initiated it, trying to show me, her mother, how sexual she is, and how she's got my husband wrapped around her finger, or whatever part of her sexy little body she has him wrapped around. And as I've watched her, I think she's got another motive, too. I think she's trying to tease her brother, to taunt him, and maybe remind him that there's another hot, wet pussy around the house.

And I think it might be having an effect. I've seen how he watches her, and how he hangs around a little longer outside their open door when she and her father are fucking or sucking.

And I've noticed how Kyle seems to be trying to "perform" for her, from being more casual about exposing himself when he's walking around the house, to trying to make sure that she gets a better look when he and I are having sex.

Anyhow, things came to a head early one evening when we were heading off to our separate bedrooms - and by that, I mean Al and Keri to her room and Kyle and I to what used to be Al's and my room before... before. Kyle and I have to pass Keri's room on the way to "our" room, and looking in through the wide-open door we could see that they were sitting up - hands between each other's legs, of course - watching something on the TV. And the way her room is arranged, we were able to get a good look at what was on the big screen. What they were watching was porn (no surprise). But as we lingered a little longer, and with more interest than usual, we could see just what kind of porn: incest porn.

Or perhaps a more accurate description of what they were watching would be "family porn." The video featured a younger man and girl who were, presumably, brother and sister, and an older couple who looked like they might be the right age to be the parents of the younger couple.

It was Keri who spoke out to us. "We're just watching a movie about some wholesome family bonding. Wanna join us?" Kyle and I looked at each other and I guess we were both curious about what they were up to. Keri and Al scooted over to make room for us on Keri's now-kingsized bed (her old double bed got replaced very soon after she and Al began... after she and Al began).

The video Al and Keri were watching was just at the beginning. And that made me wonder - had this been a set-up - were they just waiting for Kyle and me to come by...?

Anyhow, the actors - or perhaps I should say the participants - looked like they were Russian, or maybe some other Eastern Europeans, in an Eastern European-type apartment, or at least what I imagined an Eastern European apartment might look like.

The action was OK, but the thing that got to us was, I guess you could say, the "context" - the idea of a whole family getting together for sex.

Especially when that family resembled us.

Al clicked on the "Related Videos" button for more. It turns out that there were quite a few "related videos," and we watched several of them.

There seemed to be two basic "types" of these family porn videos. One is what I'd call the "Eastern European" type, with the daughter and the son, both often blond or fair-haired, the girl usually cute or at least appealing but not "beautiful" like, well, like a porn star.

The boys tend to look "average," if that means anything. And the parents, as I said, typically look like they're the right ages to be the parents of the young couple, and sometimes you could actually see a possible family resemblance. Also, sometimes an "uncle" or a "brother-in-law" might drop in to help out with the ladies.

The other "type" of these videos feature family groups who seem to be - how can I put this correctly - from the rural sections of the southern United States. Again, a "son," a "daughter," and mom and dad. The same kinds of "plots," if you could call them that, although in the American ones there usually wasn't a drop-in uncle.

From the looks of the people and the apartments in the European ones, I'd guess that the families were making these videos to earn money. The people in the U.S. videos looked like, well, like they like having sex with relatives. But who am I to be making judgements, right?

So we watched, and we saw the usual. They would get started in different ways, maybe the son and the daughter would start, or maybe the mother would start unzipping the son's pants while the dad started stripping the daughter. Then they'd switch things around, and like I said, in the European videos a relative might drop in, and when that happened, often two of the men would end up doing one of the women while the other couple watched or did their own thing.

Sometimes the women get into it with each other, especially if the "mother" is attractive. And I have to admit, watching two good-looking women who appear to be real mother and daughter together and "pleasuring" each other was a real turn-on, maybe even to the point where I'd actually...

Anyhow, another thing was that sometimes when the mother and daughter were getting it on, the two men would watch and sometimes stroke each other, and these made me remember something from a long time ago. Back many years, I won't count, but it was after we'd been married and before Keri and Kyle were very old, Al and I used to get together with two other couples like ourselves, and a few of the times, I tell myself that it was after we'd had too much to drink, that a couple of times the gals dared the guys to do... things... with each other, and I remember at least one time when Al and one of the other guys...

But meanwhile, the latest "son" is between the legs of his cute young "sister," and they're fucking like they're no strangers to this. And that's when Keri began taunting Kyle.

"How 'bout that, Bro? Bet you'd like to get some of that blond pussy, too." And before he could say anything, she added, "In fact, forget about his sister - I'll bet you'd like to get some of your own sister's blond pussy, wouldn't you?"

It was obvious that she was baiting Kyle. Was she was actually trying to get him to fuck her! I looked at Al, the question obvious on my face - "Is she really doing this??" Al looked at me and shrugged, like "What can we do?" Except there was a certain confidence in his "puzzled" shrug, and it made me wonder: had Al and Keri set all this up from the start - finding these videos, making sure that Kyle and I would "catch" them, so that she could seduce her brother, maybe even all four of us - just like those families in the videos?

And had Al and Keri cooked this up together? Or was all Keri's idea, and there was no way Al was going to be able to stop her?

It surprised me, but it didn't surprise me, when Kyle responded, "Oh yeah, you think you're such a hot piece of ass that your brother can't resist you, just wants to get between your legs and fuck the shit out of you?"

And I can tell. Yes, Kyle's doing more than just playing along with Keri's teasing - he's hoping that she really means what she's saying - that she actually wants her brother to fuck her.

"Kyle, just shut the fuck up and watch the movie."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

But it was only two days later, I was sitting at the dining table going through some bills when Al came half-way down the stairs.

In a loud whisper he said, "Marie! Marie, come here, ya' gotta come see this!"

He motioned, and I followed him up the stairs and down the hall to the room he and Keri shared. He guided me over to the door (wide open, of course) so I could see in. And you know what I - we - saw.