Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keri and Kyle were on the bed, naked, watching one of the "family porn" videos. But when I got a better look, I saw that it wasn't a "family" video - it was just the fair-haired "brother" fucking away at his blond "sister." And I guess the viewing had reached the point where Kyle couldn't control himself any more (or more likely, he finally gave in to Keri's constant taunting). He grabbed his sister by her shoulders and threw her back on the bed and pressed her down against the pillows and forced himself between her legs.

Some force - she put up about as much resistance as the "sister" in the video, spreading her legs and putting her arms around his shoulders and doing everything except actually guiding his cock inside her pussy. She left that for Kyle. And by now, after all the times with me, Kyle's pretty good at doing that, and with a single thrust was buried to the hilt inside his sexy sister's wet cunt. Keri squealed and threw her legs around Kyle's buttocks and began thrusting back in response to each of his brutal lunges, and I wondered just how long she's wanted her handsome, well-built brother to do this - throw her down on the bed and fuck her like crazy.

And seeing this - seeing my lover-son fucking his slutty big sister, giving her the same kind of screwing I thought was only for me, how did I feel about it - how did I feel, watching my son - my lover - between the legs of his slutty sister. And obviously enjoying it - a lot!

Truthfully, I'm not sure how I felt a about it.

But do Al and I - their father and mother - really, after all the things this family has been doing on a regular basis - have any "moral authority" to tell them to stop?

Besides, watching Kyle - my lover - fuck his sexy sister - my husband's lover - was making me wet.

And that's when I felt Al behind me. Up against me, actually. It felt good, his body against mine, and I leaned back into him. Then his arms were around me, and his hands were on my tits, and I remembered that there were several reasons why I married him.

~ ~ ~

We experimented around a little, borrowing some ideas from the family porn videos we'd all watched. We ended up looking like the "family" in the hottest scene - the one we'd watched together - over and over again, with Kyle leaning back against the headboard and Keri sitting on top of him with his cock up her ass. And me on my knees, between my gorgeous slut daughter's legs, and I'm eating her - I'm eating my daughter's blond pussy while her brother is fucking her up the ass. And Al - my husband - moves in behind me and fucks me - everywhere - like he hasn't done in ten years. My husband! That might be the craziest thing in all of this!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I could feel it coming, and so could Al. Our marriage had pretty well run its course.

I still love Al - have since that day we met during our second year of college. We built a business together, and we built a lovely home and have two beautiful children who've grown up to be two fine young adults...

But the excitement's gone now. It's not only that our sexual relationship has faded. It's more like we've done everything that we set out to do and there's nothing left for Al and me to accomplish.

I guess you could say that Al's and my future is all in the past.

But I didn't want a divorce, and I didn't want to leave Al. I still love him, and I love our family, and I don't want to lose it - any single part of it.

And the thing - the wonderful, sad part of it all - is that Al sees the same things - feels exactly the same way I do.

And that's the way it was that evening when he put his arms around me, and despite what I've told you, when Al puts his arms around me I still get that same feeling of being loved, of being protected, that I did at that fraternity dance, back when we were sophomores. And as he held me, he began speaking softly in my ear.

"Marie - Marie, honey, I know the magic's gone. You know it, I know it, and it isn't anyone's fault. It's just that life moves on." I wanted to say something, to let him know that I felt that, too, but I also got the sense that he wasn't through and that I should let him finish.

"Marie, what I'm going to say sounds crazy, completely off-the-wall, but... and hear me out before you say anything... I think you and I should marry Kyle and Keri. I mean, you should marry Kyle and I should marry Keri."

And Alan was absolutely correct! His... proposal... was so completely off-the-wall, that I... that there was no way to respond to it. I pushed away from him - not out of anger, but so I could look at him, could look in his face and see either that he was playing an outrageous prank on me - or that he was completely mentally deranged.

He looked at me. And he smiled. And it was an affectionate, loving, and in no way deranged smile.

"Here's what I mean. Your... thing... with Kyle, and mine with Keri - well, they've both given us - you and me - new... life, I guess you could say. And I can see it, Marie. You and Kyle love each other. And it's not just mother-and-son love - you two are in love with each other. And the thing is - and I don't want this to hurt you - but I think Keri and I are the same way. In these years, we've gone way beyond a horny father fucking his horny teenaged daughter. I've talked with Keri about this - well, not exactly about this, but kind of around this, and the things she's said, the things she's admitted - well, they're pretty much the way I feel about her, and the way it looks like you and Kyle feel about each other."

I wanted to say... something... now. But I didn't know what it was that I wanted to say, and before I could say what it was that I didn't know what to say, Al finished.

"... and that's why I think that you and I should get a divorce - divorce each other - and marry Kyle and Keri..."

... and that's when I knew that Al - my rock-solid, hyper-rational husband, partner, and friend - had totally lost it.

And he stood there, smiling. And he waited. And he waited. Finally, I got it together, enough to ask the most sensible question.

"How the fuck would that even work??"

Al, still smiling, said, "That's what I was hoping to hear."

"Well - how??"

Al's smile was replaced by a serious, almost business-like, expression. And he started to explain it all to me.

"You know, there are Farm & Family agencies all over the country who are looking to move, or to sell their agencies..."

Remember, Farm & Family is the insurance company that our agency sells and services. There are several thousand Farm & Family agencies across the country (and a few hundred more in Canada, although F&F in Canada is a separate company there and all the local agencies operate under Canadian insurance regulations). Anyway, virtually all of them are family-owned and operated agencies - like ours. And like many family businesses, situations change, and these changes often result in the owner-agents wanting to take in partners or to sell their agencies...

"... or swap - trade agencies with another F&F agency in another town or state."

And that's what Al was proposing.

"Look, Hon, there's this agency in Santa Fe..."

"New Mexico?"

"Yeah, Santa Fe, New Mexico. And it's a lot like ours, a family business - the husband and wife and three of their kids, and their commissions and net earnings are about the same as ours - maybe a little more - and they really want to get back here to be closer to their parents and families, and they're looking for someone who wants to trade."

"Okay, so there's another F&F family agency, and they're looking to swap agencies and get back here. So what the hell does that have to do with us, with what we - what you - were talking about?"

He took my arms. "Dontcha see, Hon - we can move - all four of us - to a new state and establish ourselves as two new families - you and Kyle, and me and Keri?"

So,... it was starting to fall into place - sort of. We go to a new place and we simply act like two families, Kyle and me, Al and Keri. But that still didn't answer the question of "How?"

"Listen, Hon, it's simple. You and I get a divorce. We have some nominal division of assets on paper, but really, we don't have to do anything. We do the agency exchange with F&F and with the state insurance commissions, and then after a few months out there we get married, you and Kyle, me and Keri." He looked at me, beaming with pride at his ingenuity. "Well, whadduya think?"

What I thought was that this is effin' crazy. I mean, not that it didn't address the problems that Al and I were experiencing. But, I mean - you can't marry your own kids? Right...?

"Al, that fucking crazy. Yes, we could get divorced. But your idea of us marrying Kyle and Keri - there's no way that that can happen, right? I mean, it can't - can it?"

He smiled, like a guy who's got an ace up his sleeve.

"Look, it's all in the names on our IDs."

And that's when I started to get a glimmer of what Al was hinting at. Still, there's no way that it could work in reality? Could it? I mean, with Kyle it might not be too hard. His birth certificate says that he's Kyle Clark Alvarez (Al's family's name). But I'd kept my maiden name - Leighton - throughout our marriage. So, yes, Kyle and I have "official" IDs that have different family names.

But when Keri was born, to honor Al's parents we named their first grandchild following the Hispanic tradition of using the father's family name first in a hyphenated name, so as a result, the name on her birth certificate is Keri Alicia Alvarez-Leighton. Well, over the years, as her records got passed off from one state bureaucracy's aging computer system to the computer system of the next bureaucracy, the "Alvarez-hyphen" got lost, and as a result, since the time she entered middle school all her IDs, including her passport and her state-issued driver's license, show her as being simply "Keri A Leighton."

So,... so what, right? Well, what it means is that Al and Keri could present themselves at any county clerk's office to apply for a marriage license as Alonzo R. Alvarez and Keri A. Leighton. And it must be true, because it says so - right there on their official government-issued IDs, right?

"Alan Alvarez, I can understand what you're saying, and it all makes sense, logically. But seriously - can it really work?" I stopped, and I thought about it some more. "Can it?"

He smiled and hugged me again.

"I knew you'd see it, Hon.

"And another thing, Marie. I know you want it to be true, because you want it - you want it to work.

"You want it to work, because you want to marry Kyle - you want Kyle to be your husband, and you want to be Kyle's wife."

I wasn't able to disagree.

~ ~ ~

And so, we did it.

Al and I "divorced" (we had a big divorce party afterward), went through the business of swapping agencies with the family in Santa Fe, and we moved - the four of us - to New Mexico.

We ended up buying two adjacent townhouses in a new six-unit development. The realtor thought that our joint negotiations with the builder and simultaneous closings were a bit out of the ordinary - downright peculiar, in fact, for two "separate" families. But then, she was looking at a five-figure commission check, so she didn't question the matter too strenuously.

All the units in the development were built with large, enclosed back yards and patios - that was one of the key attractions of these particular townhouses. Because almost the first thing we did after moving in and getting settled was to take down the fence between our two yards. So while everything looks separate and "normal" from the street, the four of us share one large back yard - and unlimited, unobserved access to each other's homes.

And, no, Kyle and Keri have not forgone their attraction to each other, and the kinds of things that "attraction" can lead to...

But I don't mind. Because on those occasions when Kyle and his sister are busy being "attracted" to each other, my ex-husband drifts on over and we "reminisce." Yes, we're divorced, but I still love him, and he still knows where my buttons are and how to push them.

Oh, yes - I'm pregnant. Yes, I'm at the outside limits for that sort of thing, but the doctor says that I'm healthy and still young enough to have a normal pregnancy and delivery.

And I can't really explain to you the thrill of walking down the street, of meeting and talking to friends and neighbors, knowing that the baby that is swelling your belly was put there by your own beautiful son.

~ ~ ~

My gorgeous husband/son is tossing around a bit, and that means he'll probably wake up horny and want to have sex of some kind with me. In fact, since I became pregnant it seems he wants to have sex all the time. And I don't mind - at all.

He's reaching over to me now, and he running his hand over my swollen belly, lovingly, but I know that that's only a way-station. And sure enough, it's not long before that hand slips down my belly and down to the puffy lips between my legs...

I reach out to him, and he rolls over and in between my legs. I pull them back to tilt my pussy upward to give him a better angle, and I reach down and guide his swollen cock into me, and he makes love to me.

Now I can look into my son's face, and I can see the love - and the desire - in his eyes, and I can't imagine a woman having anything better than what I have now, with Kyle - with my husband.

For a moment I let my thoughts wander, to the other side of the double brick wall that separates our two townhouses, and I wonder if right now Al and Keri are doing the same thing as Kyle and I...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So Al's crazy, off-the-wall (and highly illegal!) idea has made it possible for Al and me to share a past, together, while still being able to live whole new futures with our new partners, Kyle and Keri, our new husband and wife.