Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he finally, inevitably, started to soften - but not as much as you'd think - he s-l-o-w-w-w-l-y pulled out, letting me enjoy that magnificent tool as much - well, almost as much - as I did when it was going into me.

I just had to look at the beautiful thing that until a few seconds ago had been thrilling me, literally, to my core. Then I had to do something about it - something outrageous - something I haven't done in a long time. I've never done this with Kyle. I think that deep down I'm afraid this would disgust him - not the act itself, but the fact that it was his mother who was doing it.

In fact, the closest I've ever come to anything like this was back before Kyle was born, back when Al and I were still getting together with those two other couples I told you about, and after a few drinks one night the youngest wife - Cherie - wanted everyone to see how outrageous she could be, so she got on their king bed and had Ed, Jeanine's husband, lay on his back, and she kneeled over him facing his feet and took his cock inside her cunt. Then she told Al to come over and fuck her, and Jeanine and I got incredibly turned on watching Cherie's young cunt stretch until she was able to get both their cocks inside her.

Then when she was finished and both men had cum in her, they pulled out and I licked and sucked them both clean while Jeanine sucked the two loads of cum out of Cherie's cunt.

But now I was going to do it, only this time I was going to take it a step farther - a big step. I was going to take that beautiful long shaft that had just been in my ass, farther than I've ever had anything there before, and I was going to take it into my mouth.

I was hesitant first - who wouldn't be? I took the tip and held it in front of me-- right in front of my mouth. I was actually salivating at the thought - the outrageous, filthy thought, that I'd be taking a cock - a stranger's cock, really - that had just been in my ass, in my rectum, and put it in my mouth. And, yes, I could smell his male juices - and my ass - on that cock. And it was intoxicating. I couldn't stop now - I had to do it.

And I did. I opened my mouth. Jeremy didn't press, just held himself steady while I moved my mouth down over that cock, and I took that beautiful staff into my mouth and I cleaned every centimetre of it. It was too long for me to take all of it, of course. Instead, I moved my head back and forth, savouring the juices that still clung to it. Then I took my mouth off and used my tongue to lick the length of him, and especially behind that little ridge where the crown of his cock meets the shaft - the tastes seemed especially intense there.

I didn't make him cum - I didn't want to. That's a totally separate experience, and now I wanted just this. But while I was doing this, I wondered - will I ever do this with Kyle - will he ever allow me to take his beautiful cock, straight from my ass, and show him how much I love him - everything about him?

~ ~ ~

Jeremy and I toweled off from our cool-down dip in the jacuzzi and moved our adventures into the bedroom, which was really their bedroom, when the phone rang. It was Jemma. She called to invite us to come over to "their place" (which was really our place) and we could order some snacks and drinks and make an afternoon of it - or, perhaps, longer...

When Jeremy and I arrived at their/our cabana, a pitcher of mojitos was waiting for us. After we all shared a first round, Kyle and Jeremy went outside to sit by our small pool. I was pretty sure it wouldn't be long before they were "exchanging notes" - and maybe (hopefully!), tips. Jemma and I stayed inside the cabana - and it was only a matter of minutes before she and I were doing what Kyle and Jeremy were probably doing.

"You know, Marie, your son is quite a man."

Actually, I wasn't sure what Jemma was getting at, so I responded, "Thank you - yes, Kyle is a very fine young man..."

Jemma smiled. She took my loose blouse sleeve in her fingers and pulled me a little closer to her. "What I mean is - well, you've probably noticed how polite and considerate Jeremy is..."

I thought I had to say something here, but I wasn't quite sure what. "Yes, Jeremy's a very polite, considerate...," I paused, not sure of the right word to use under the circumstances, "... lover - It's wonderful... being with him." I hoped that was the kind of response she was looking for."

"Yes, Jeremy is. But you know, Marie, sometimes politeness is not what you... what a woman is needing at a particular moment, if you understand what I'm trying to say..."

Immediately, I started to worry. "Did my son... did Kyle do something that wasn't...?"

Jemma put her hand on my arm. "Oh, no, my dear - that's the farthest thing... No, Kyle didn't do anything wrong. He was... well... he was absolutely perfect." She paused, and she took a breath. "What I mean to say is that, sometimes, an... an experienced woman needs a man who is... who's not so polite and restrained, and your son, Kyle... well, let's say that my insides...," and when she saw my confusion she clarified, "my bum... are still... how can I put it... 'sensitive' from what he... what we... did this afternoon..."

I was horrified, that my son might have been so... inconsiderate... so brutal...

"... and I can't wait to feel him inside me again."

~ ~ ~

We were sitting around, talking about our families. She and Jeremy already knew that Al and Keri were staying in their own bungalow at "The Swallows" adults-only resort, and again I got a juvenile chuckle from the name.

Then we started talking about her husband and her daughter, together in Greece. I teased-prodded, "So while your husband and daughter are there in Greece, do you think they'll be doing any...Greek things?" trying to make my "innocent" words just as insinuating as possible.

Jemma looked at Jeremy, then both laughed. "Yes, our daughter Jade has been enthusiastic about all things Greek almost from the beginning. She's also a great aficionado of 'the golden nectar of the Gods.' In fact, if I know my daughter, I'm sure she'll be partaking of her father's golden nectar as often as she can." Jemma smiled, insinuatingly. "She positively loves it. Sometimes it seems like she can't get enough of it...," she cast a smirk at her son, "can she, Jeremy?" Jeremy's face darkened in a blush, but I also saw his cock twitch inside his surf shorts when his mother made her lewd reference to his sister's penchant for things "golden."

And of course, that made me think - is that something Kyle would like? We've never even gotten close to talking about something like that, but I wondered...

I looked up and saw Jemma - and Jeremy - smiling at me, a little smirk on Jemma's face, like she knew exactlywhat thoughts that were going through my mind right then.

Her phone chimed, indicating that a text had arrived. She checked, then said, in her lovely Island-British accent, "Speak of the devil. It's from your father - he says they've just arrived on Corfu and they're having a lovely time. He's sending a photo."

Another chime. Jemma looked, smiled, and held up the phone to show us a picture, of a handsome - very handsome - dark-skinned man with a neat mustache - with his arms around a stunningly beautiful girl - and I do mean girl. She looked to be barely 18. They were on a beach, and it was public - there were other people in the background - and she was topless. And not only that, the man had one of her nipples in between his fingers, and it was obvious that he was squeezing it.

"Looks like your father and Jade are settling into their holiday programme quite nicely. What do you think, Jeremy? Do you think we should return the courtesy and send them a photo - perhaps even one with our friends? Don't you think they'd like that - that we've made some new friends, and what we're doing?"

Since it was her husband and daughter, and her idea, Kyle and I left it to Jemma to decide what kind of pictures to send. First, just a picture of Kyle and me, standing next to each other, just an ordinary mother and son side-by-side photo. Except that Jemma had positioned us so I was standing with my bikini-clad breast pressed against Kyle, and Kyle's arm was casually draped over my shoulder, but with his hand cupped just below my tit, and my hand was at the top of his shorts with my thumb on the waistband, like I was just about to unbutton it. Nothing "obscene," but quite suggestive.

Then she arranged the one with Jeremy and me, and it was virtually identical to the picture of me and Kyle. And the message was clear: that their son, Jeremy, has the same kind of relationship with me that my own son does.

Finally, the one of Jemma and Kyle, and Jemma was going to make the message in this one a lot more explicit. First, she took off her bikini top - or actually, she had Kyle take it off her. Then she told Kyle to stand in front of the wall. She moved back against him and said, "Kyle, Love, would you put your arm around me," but when he did, she said, "No, I was thinking more... like this," and she moved his hand so he was holding her small, well-formed breast, "... and do this," and she opened his fingers and placed them around the chocolate gumdrop nipple.

She took Kyle's other hand and guided it down, sliding it halfway inside the waist front of her beach sarong skirt, putting her own hand on top of his, possessively. Then, as a final touch, she guided her free hand behind her, and you couldn't see it, but you could tell where it had to be - right over Kyle's cock.

"There, Kyle, now it looks like you and I are good friends. We are, aren't we, Kyle, Love - aren't we good friends?"

No, there was no doubt that her husband and her daughter were going to see what good friends their mum and my son have become.

Jemma turned and put a quick kiss on Kyle's cheek and gave his obviously-thickening cock a squeeze through his shorts and said, "Hold that thought, Tiger." She took her phone and attached the three "provocative" photos and pressed "Send." "There. I'm sure your Da' and sister will be happy that we're enjoying our holiday too, won't they?" Then a wicked smile crept across her sensuous lips. "Oh, my! Jeremy, you don't think those pictures will make them think we're behaving naughtily with our new friends, do you?"

Jeremy thought about it for a moment. "I don't know, Mum. Do you think that's fair, making Da' and Jade believe something that isn't really true?" He got out of his chair, unfastening his shorts and letting them drop to the floor, and stepped over to me. He took my hand and pulled me to standing, then backed me up against the wall. He lifted my wrap-around skirt and skinned my bikini bottoms to the floor, lifted me up in his arms - and guided his long cock into my pussy.

I've mentioned how "polite" Jeremy is. But don't confuse "polite" with weak. Although Jeremy's muscles aren't as defined and conspicuous as my swimmer-son's, those brown arms and that broad back were quite sufficient to lift my body up and hold it - and then lower it slowly as I felt that marvelous cock penetrating me - penetrating my cunt for the first time.

And he was so deep in me. That cock penetrated me to the point where my cunt couldn't take any more, and even then I still hadn't taken all of him. But with my arms around his neck, those strong arms held me while his hips lunged, driving that fine cock in and out of me, in a way I'd never felt before.

I could scarcely take it - the fucking, his cock inside my cunt, but also the nastiness of it all, being held up like a rag doll, right there in the same room with his mother, with my own son, watching us, watching his mother being treated like - like an actual fuck toy. All I could do was hope that it excited him - excited them. I hoped Jemma would forgive me for the fingernail scratches I was leaving on her son's back and the bite marks on his chest and chin and jaw. The only thing that could make all of this more amazing would be having Kyle's cock in my ass.

That would come later.

Jeremy's dick was in me at an angle where it pressed against the top of my pussy and rubbed against my clit every time he thrust into me, or every time I humped my hips against him. I didn't even have to reach down to finger myself, and in all too short a time I was yelling, "Cum in me Jeremy! Oh, shit - I'm cumming! CUM IN ME, JEREMY, BABY!"

I guess he'd been holding back, controlling himself, because no sooner had I'd screamed my filthy pleas into his ears than I felt that cock pumping inside me, pumping my cunt full of his thick young cum. I hung on, and while his spurts were diminishing, I licked his face - his chin, his cheeks, I even pulled his head forward and kissed his eyes - I think I wanted all of that beautiful young man - every part of him, not just that wonderful cock - inside of me.

I calmed down, of course, and I kissed Jeremy, and he carefully lifted me off him - off that beautiful cock - and let my feet fall to the floor, and I kissed him again, and then he led me - us - over to the small sofa (we spread a beach towel over it so we wouldn't soak it with our juices, which were copious), and we watched as Jeremy's sexy mother rode my son's cock to a bucking, quivering orgasm.

We were all quite hungry from our exertions, so we agreed to order a room service dinner for four from the resort's kitchen and spend the rest of the night "in," which we all understood to mean, "in each other."

Later that night, while Jeremy and I were on the nice pull-out sofa bed and he was very politely and considerately plumbing the depths of my rectum, we heard Jemma on the other bed, her lovely, educated Island-British voice practically screaming, "Oh fuckkk - Kyle, you bastahd, you're ripping my arsehole - no - don't stop...!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We spent the next day having fun in the sun - and in the shade, too - with our attractive new friends. But when evening came 'round, Jemma came to me and said, "Your son and I were talking, and we though it might be nice if we spent tonight together - I mean, Jeremy and I, and you with Kyle..."

I smiled. Yes, in spite of the excitement of young, new - and extremely handsome - cock, I wanted to be with my son tonight.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Well, Kyle, how about it? How do you like fucking that hot West Indian MILF?"

And the funny thing is, I wasn't the least bit worried about him enjoying fucking that "hot West Indian MILF."

He smiled, not the least bit sheepishly. "She is a MILF, and she's definitely hot, so, yeah, I like fucking Jemma - a lot." Then he had a thought. "Also, this might sound crazy,,, her pussy tastes kinda like cloves, or maybe cinnamon.

"How about you? Jeremy's real good looking, and he's got that beautiful chocolate skin that prob'ly feels real good against yours. And his cock - it's longer than mine, even longer than Dad's. I'm pretty sure I got him beat in the thickness department, but anyhow, I'll bet it slides into you real easy, just about anywhere, doesn't it?"

Now it was my turn to smile.

"Yes, Jeremy's quite handsome, and, yes, that lovely cock fits into a number of places very nicely." I stopped to take a drink of my pina colada. "But he's not you, Kyle." I put down my drink and took my son's face between my hands, and I looked into his eyes and put my lips on his. Then I said, for the very first time, "I love you, Kyle."

Kyle put his arms around me. "I really like sex with Jemma, and I hope we do a lot more with them before they leave." He stopped, and he looked at me. "But she's not you." He gently increased the pressure of his arms around me. "I love you, Mom - Marie."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As Kyle hoped, we did get a lot more time with Jeremy and Jemma before they had to leave Friday. And as you can guess, Kyle spent the majority of that time with the hot, ravishing Jemma, and I spent the time with handsome Jeremy and his handsome, exceptional cock.

We did other stuff, too - the stuff that four attractive, energetic people can do with each other on a tropical vacation. And that includes all those things that two young men with two stiff young cocks can do to a woman - and by that, I mean to one woman. So, yes, Jemma's nifty little body got double-penetrated by Kyle and Jeremy, several times, with each getting a turn being the front man and a turn at being the ass man - or the "bum man."

And yes - the two of them got their turns with my body, too, and it was heaven. At least, I think it was heaven - Jemma told me afterward that I passed out both times the boys were fucking me. The good news is, Jemma managed to video-record it on her phone. (And, no, Al and Keri have not seen the video! But Kyle and I watch it...)

Perhaps the wildest time, though, was after a lot of rum drinks, when Jemma and Kyle connived to get Jeremy and me to put on a show for them.

"Mom, Jemma and I want to watch you taking all of Jeremy's big dick up inside you." He looked to Jemma for her approval, for using the "right" word. We all looked at Jeremy. He was game. Of course he's game!

Then Jemma went even further. "And Kyle and I want to see your legs spread and that beautiful pussy of yours all the time he's doing it, right, Kyle?"

"Oh, we absolutely want to see that!"

Jeremy and I acted put-upon, reluctant to "endure" being forced to perform these acts. In fact, I think both of us were dying to put on a show, and I wanted to make it the lewdest, nastiest show we possibly could, to let Jemma and Kyle see just how filthy their lovers could be.

By now this was familiar territory for Jeremy and me. He sprawled back on the sofa, and after a quick application of lotion to his knob plus a finger-full to my anus, I started to lower myself down onto him. And thats when he surprised me. I'd expected him to place the tip of that lovely cock against my asshole. Instead, he guided it to the entrance of my pussy. I certainly wasn't going to complain, though, and without any reluctance I lowered myself onto his gorgeous cock, taking it - well, most of it - into me in a single move.

And once again I got to experience the incredible feeling of that marvelous cock reaching all those places deep inside me.

I planted my feet on the sofa next to Jeremy's thighs and began raising and lowering myself on the length of his cock, doing my best to keep my legs spread so that our audience could see all of the action - Jeremy's cock disappearing into my pussy, all the way, then reappearing each time I lifted myself - only to disappear again. And so that Jemma and Kyle could watch the lips of my pussy, and see how they clung to Jeremy, and how they opened and closed each time I rose up and down on that marvelous cock.

But apparently this wasn't nasty enough for Jemma, who began to tease my son. "Kyle, how can you just sit there wanking while your mum's pussy is right there in front of you? And look - it's positively drooling for some attention. Don't you want to taste some of that luscious pussy?"

She kept taunting Kyle until finally he got down on his knees and buried his face in my snatch, and the way we were - the way I was - this put Kyle's lips right against where Jeremy's ebony cock was sliding in and out of my clinging cunt lips. I think Kyle wasn't quite ready to be in such - such "intimate proximity" - to another man's cock. He hesitated for a moment, but then I could see his resolve stiffen, and I was able to watch him as he lowered his head, put his lips on me, and began sucking my pussy and licking my clit, as enthusiastically as he's ever done. I was so proud!