Switch Awakening Pt. 01

Story Info
Master finally allows his sub to take control.
813 words
4.31
6.3k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hotel bar is dark and quiet now. I drain the last of my glass of wine, take your hand in mine, and our eyes meet. Tacit agreement and understanding. We've discussed this night for weeks now; ever since you voiced your interest in exploring your submissive side. Something I never knew existed, but I couldn't resist the chance for the tables to be turned. Usually I'd be the one in the collar, hogtied, spanked and fucked everywhichway, but this time, at last, I would be the one in control.

Kissing the back of your hand, I stand and pull you to your feet. Wordlessly, I lead you out of the bar, and past the reception desk, bidding goodnight to the bored night porter. We reach the staircase, and I go first, making sure that you catch a glimpse of the outline of lace through the folds of black silk encasing my rump. We reach the door, the key is turned in the lock and the door opens to the dimly lit room.

I turn, take both your hands in mine, and kiss you hard, delving, hot and breathless. I taste of lip balm and white wine and heat, and you can smell my rose-scented perfume strongly in your nose. We hear the noise of conversation and footsteps coming along the corridor, getting ever nearer. You stiffen against me and hesitate. I carry on, exploring you, you exploring me. An elderly couple pass by behind you but I continue on, my tongue invading you until I hear their footsteps recede. I pull away, our eyes lock, and I turn and lead you inside.

The door makes a satisfying clunk behind us, and I lock the door. Green eyes narrowing, I turn and command you to undress. You submit, your voice sounding alien to you ears as if someone else is speaking. You do as you are told; shoes first, then socks, and then your crisp white shirt.

Whilst you're unzipping your trousers, I move behind you and trace gentle shapes on your muscular back with a single red-painted fingernail. The trousers are gone now, but I stay and caress you, fingers tantalisingly tracing the outline of your shoulder blades, interspersed with soft butterfly kisses.

I move to face you and hide a wry smile. Your briefs struggle to disguise how aroused you are, and my raised eyebrow silently instructs you to remove them and you do so, swiftly. I move back and take in the sight of you, gazing at every exposed detail. I can't help myself, and run my fingers down your smooth, sculpted chest, then lean in to kiss your right nipple, my tongue sweeping, my lips sucking. I circle behind you again, gently massaging your firm arse, then drag a single finger slowly up and down your butt crack. Your beautiful cock is ready and desperate for my attention, but must wait.

You stare at me, eyes dark and pleading, but you know better than to voice your request. I grab both your hands and lead you to the bed. As instructed, you settle back, head against the soft pillows. Holding your hands for support and keeping my eyes locked to yours, I straddle you, my ass resting on your hips, and lean down for a hard, searching kiss. Before you know it, you feel something around your right wrist. I tighten the buckle on the wrist restraint and straighten up to shackle the other end to the bed's ornate bedstead, my breasts grazing your cheek as I do so. You turn your head and smile at me, but I shoot a hard stare at you, before securing your left wrist. I can see your breathing quicken and your cock twitch in anticipation.

I dismount, and enjoy you watching my ass as I walk to the end of the bed, high heels clicking on the floor. I shackle your ankles to each side of the bed, leaving you deliciously spreadeagled in front of me, your eyes becoming more desperate, breathing now laboured.

You do as instructed and close your eyes. I pick up a silk scarf from the bedside table, kiss your closed eyelids and gently blindfold you. The cool silk mutes detail, but allows you to appreciate shapes and light and dark. You look magnificent; so vulnerable but yet clearly signalling that your buttons are being firmly pressed.

I can feel my own arousal now; that familiar damp, dark tension deep in my belly, and the hardening of nipples under lace and silk. I lean down for one final deep and wanting kiss, before pulling away, leaving you panting. You hear the bathroom door click, then the sound of running water from the shower.

You test your restraints, but it's no use. Your entire body vibrating with want and need, you realise that you just have to wait.