All Comments on 'Switched Ch. 02'

by DickMarks

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
tex4tgtex4tgover 4 years ago
WOW

I really like the story and I demand that you continue it 😀 with all seriousness this is the beginning of a really epic story I can see two ways of it going one good and one bad but I'm really enjoying reading this so please please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

Even better then chapter 01.

Might have to do with the fact, that there is sex in this one ... =)

Or maybe not, I really love the story and the characters as well!

Anyway, it's great. Please keep writing!

tex4tgtex4tgover 4 years ago
Wow

I really like this story please keep writing 😀 I can see it going into different perspectives . But so far I like it big thumbs-up

ZentealZentealover 4 years ago
Continuation of first.

I like the fact that you did lengthen this a bit. I tend to be a fast reader so I went through your two and a half pages fairly quickly. I think that Jessica needs to tell Tawney fairly quickly her situation so she will be better adapted at knowing why she’s so unintelligent when it comes to things as a woman. I believe their should be some initial tension between the two characters but moreover understanding coming from Tawney. It would help Tawney to better show Jessica how to actually live life and enjoy herself as a woman. I also expected crying at the end of Jessica’s orgasm as it would of been a VERY overwhelming experience for her. I also think that Tawney’s character would be more prone to help someone who literally has the knowledge of a six year old on being a woman. Jessica is fairly helpless when it comes to all of this but I think the trust they are building between them should allow her to gumption to go ahead and tell Tawney about her situation and why she’s stuck. If Tawney pushes her away and her family finds her. There is a good chance she’s going to be locked away and drugged up as a science experiment until they can change her back. I think that would certainly push Tawney in the right direction to help. Good read, keep it up. Only complaint I have is I read fast and then I get impatient for the next series on good reads like this. So hurry your ass up! <3.

ZentealZentealover 4 years ago
Comment error.

*I meant 3 and a half pages you wrote. Not two and a half. Sorry.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 4 years ago
so good !!

I am loving the story series, thank you. You are and amazing writer ❤️ and you are touching parts of my soul I wasn't aware of .. definitely continue .. you have so much potential !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Damn

Where do I start, I guess with my roomie. So what dude dabs hie eyes with a tissue because he's feeling weepy. Dude you are a woman, not becomming a woman, you are a woman. You did kiss your buddy. I did like the sex education lesson at the end. Will there be a quiz later. This maybe irrelevent now and I didn't want to rub it in, while I rub one out, but, what will you do without a Cock.

You've thought of just about everything, think you can work up another chapter for us.

DelsetDelsetabout 4 years ago

Holy crap your work is realistic. I mean, I know switched genders special powers, yadda yadda yadda. What I mean is it's like Starship Troopers the movie realistic. Sure there are aliens and space travel, but the world built. The platonic showering and no guy-gets girl thing.

Here... it's just so reasonable to learn how to get off on a compressor tool (it wasn't the Dryer either). For not just guys to scare off girls accidentally. Also the non 100% balls to the wall rampant uncontrollable horny-ness is a fresh change of pace and the sexy bits a story arc thing.

Love the cleaning-and-putting-exactly-back-where-it-was-found thing. Never thought about that before.

AviciaAviciaabout 2 years ago

> She started to apologize again but I stopped her. "You are forgiven. But I'm afraid if we don't take care of you, I'm going to come home to find you riding my dryer."

> Her eyebrows rose. "That works?"

I laughed so hard at that - priceless

CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

This story is a bit weird. But it is a good type of weird. ( Kind of the way some people refer to me ! )

Girly or more correctly for me, Gurly Giggles

I love the naming of tools, parts and cars correctly.

I spotted a very few blunders like, "same same" words being used. Either this author pays attention to his writing, or has some sort of Editing program or person which or who is just not finding minor faux pas's. He may also have a proofreader who simply reads "too" fast.

There were a few lines that contained no "necessary" conjunctive word to the rest of an explanatory phrase or sentence.

I know there are some readers who could care less about such matters.

But !

Not being well educated, as well as being a slow reader which causes me to notice things that do not seem correct in a writing.

And since most authors here can handle or even request "Constructive Criticism" I leave my comments hoping they may assist the writer with any writing they do.

So that's my story an I'm stickin to it !

DickMarksDickMarksalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I love your comments! Trying to get to a place in life where I can write again because I love y'all!

DrLycheeDrLycheeabout 1 year ago

This adventure is really well-written and has a great storyline. The occasional errors are a bit of a distraction, but not enough to take away from the overall great writing. My suggestion is don't let those errors that slip by discourage your fabulous writing talent. Before publishing, books are edited 12 to 15 times if not more to help refine and catch the annoying little things that creep in. You certainly need not go that far for casual writing as here and thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I know this was written awhile ago, but I hope Jessica learns to suck cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDickMarks@DickMarks
I write erotic fiction about people with super powers. Because let's face it: if you had powers, the last thing you'd do would be to put on a costume and fight bank robbers. Banks are insured! No, you'd use your powers to have better sex. Comments and messages are THE BES...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Switched Ch. 01 Previous Part
Switched Series Info