All Comments on 'SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 24'

by KissedMany

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MasterPDMasterPDover 4 years ago
Shame

I loved this story but this chapter is far below the old ones. I enjoyed the old ones as they invested in the female characters and there was a plot. This chapter just left me disappointed

MahlerSymphonyMahlerSymphonyover 4 years ago
Interesting Turn

I’m a big fan of this series. I find this avenue of the storyline has much potential. I’m looking forward to more experiments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ehh I liked the old format better

I loved the sx69 stories but this one deviates too far from what it used to be and is far too impersonal. it's just fucking random people who got drugged, and she leaves right afterwards. it's just not sexy, least of all fucking a married woman just not into that sort of thing, at least if it's behind the dudes back like that. Was looking forward to more great stories about keith and what he gets up to, not being used as a "surrogate" for random women taking female viagra. not my cup of tea personally but then again it's been a long time since you put out one of these stories.

KissedManyKissedManyover 4 years agoAuthor
I hear you but.....

.... my goal in this SX69 series and all my stories is to explore lust. That is the progress of people from normal to powerful sexuality as their senses and instincts are stimulated. I'm particularly intrigued by how instincts overcome logic in the heat of the moment.

SX69 is drug to sweep women into a life of feminine sensuality which I portray as superior.

The harems can only get so big. This new branch of the story can have more variety as women experience lust episodes with a short term Viagra for Women during short session trials that open them to great sex.

Of course, our men have fantastic sex with lusty women. A win-win for all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous