SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right. Hold my cock. You are so sexy."

I lose it. The buildup of sexual tension is unleashed. I reach down to her crotch. She groans as I reach under the waistband of her expensive silk panties to her hot pussy. She's panting heavily in my ear in carnal lust.

I say firmly, "Lift your ass. The panties have to go."

Before I can do it, she releases my dick and peels her panties down and off herself.

"Lose the blouse too."

The blouse and bra are off in a flash and she grips my head with both hands and French kisses me passionately. I have one hand massaging her tight ass and the other groping her pussy. Her legs are spread like a harlot and she sucks my tongue as I insert two fingers into her hot wet vagina. Her throat gives off animal sounds and her hips buck against my hand for added friction on her pussy. I don't want her to orgasm on my hand. I want to be balls deep. I switch my hand to her breast.

In a husky voice I say, "Stroking me feels good but just hold my balls. I want to cum in your hot pussy not in your hand." She hesitates, absorbing what I just said, then cups my ball-sack. I guess that means she wants a husky fucking.

I love talking dirty. It's my big turn-on especially with a perfect, gentile lady like Mrs.E.

I tweak her nipple and say huskily, "Oh yes, I'm going to love pounding my big cock into your hot pussy. You are going to love it." She whimpers and kisses me under the ear in acceptance. "Oh yes, I'm going to fill your pussy like it's never been filled before until you scream with a mind-blowing orgasm."

She put her mouth close to my ear and whispers, "Please." That seals it. Her primal, lust-filled brain and hot pussy have taken over.

"Okay, dear lady, time for your hot fuck." I stand up and she rises immediately grabbing my hand. She leads, pulling me by the hand to and through the bedroom door. Bending at the waist, the skirt is removed and tossed to the side. She falls onto the bed onto her back with two arms held up towards me in invitation. I must pause and take in the scene of this beautiful, hot woman lusting for a good fuck. I break into a big shit-ass grin and join her on the bed.

When I hit the bed, she flips me on my back and mounts me cowgirl style, quickly reaching under to notch the tip of my dick in her very ready vagina. She gives a girlie scream as she impales herself on my manhood, balls deep.

She growls, "Fuck, your cock fills me up. I fucking love it."

Wow the lady talks dirty too when she's filled with dick.

Then with a determined look on her pretty face she grinds her pussy into my cock. I grab on to her wondrous tits, and just hang on as she is consumed by a hurricane of powerful lust. It's bloody scary the way she's humping my junk in double time. Watching this lady fuck me vigorously when just a short time ago she was a shy housewife worried about her vows, is an incredible horny sight. This new type of SX69 is incredible.

Her screams bounce off the walls as she has an atomic orgasm. I feel her pussy spasm and grip my dick as she cums. It was only my advanced training in the sexual arts that allows me not to cum as she bounced on my dick. This woman is too ripe and gorgeous for just a quick roll in the hay. I want more.

I roll her off me and maneuver myself behind her gorgeous ass.

"Get up on all fours sweetheart. I want to fuck you doggie style."

She squeals "But I've never ..."

"Well after today you won't be able to say that. Get that sexy ass up here."

She gets on hands and knees before me. I admire her womanly ass with her pussy slit clearly visible between the cheeks of her ass. My hands go to her waist just above her hips and I walk myself forward into fucking position. Her hips and pussy are too high. She really hasn't been fucked this way.

"Spread your legs love, your pussy has to be lower." She spreads her legs. "Very good." I notch my dick in her love opening. Her vagina is very small and my dickhead lodges in tightly. She has obviously not been fucked with a decent sized cock. I spread the cheeks of her bum and gaze down at my cock lodged in her hot pussy. Her quarter-sized brown asshole is a horny primal sight. I grip her hips and slowly drive my dick into her center. She whips her blonde hair as I feel the head of my cock hit the end of her vagina.

She pants and moans, "Oh fuck yes, do me." The lady changes her tune when she's filled with cock.

I pound into her, thrusting over and over. Her ass-cheeks shake with every deep thrust. She keeps begging for more as I fuck her silly. I put my hands on my hips and look down as she backs up and impales herself on my dick again and again. I feel like a king. I can't hold back any longer and a giant orgasm shakes me to the core. I cum deep in her hot pussy and she reaches another orgasm as well. We tumble, spent onto the bed breathing heavily and laughing joyously. What a great fuck.

Beside the bed on a side table there are wet naps to clean ourselves. Mrs. E. snuggles into my body sweetly. She kisses my chest and in every way, seems happy and satisfied. Surprisingly, after ten or fifteen minutes of silence, she begins kissing my neck and cups my ball-sack. My goodness, the lady wants more. The new drug is amazing. She's become a cock-hungry nympho.

She whispers in my ear, "Please, can we do some more?"

I would love to help her out, but my penis is flaccid.

"Sure, sweetie, but you're going to have to suck my cock to get me hard again." It's my habit to be clear and graphic with women in bed. They seem to like it that way.

Without saying a word, Mrs. E. shifts down to my waist area. I take two pillows and put them under my head so I can watch the show better. From her profile I know she doesn't have much experience sucking cock. It shows when she tentatively puts the tip of her tongue on the head of my flaccid penis. I'll help her out.

"Sweetheart, we have to get me hard. Cup my balls and grip my soft dick. Yes, just like that. Now just roll my balls ever so softly while you stroke my dick slowly. You need to wake it up. Ahh yes, very good. That feels great. See, my penis is starting to stir. Now wrap your beautiful lips around the head. Whew, very nice. Suck just ever so softly. Ummmm. Just like that. Roll your tongue around the head. Oh, fuck yes, very good."

Seeing my dick in her mouth is so fucking erotic. This stay-at-home mom is a quick learner.

"We're getting there. Now lick my cock up and down with the flat of your tongue just like a nice popsicle. Ah, ah. Oh yes, sweetheart just like that."

I'm rock hard. Normally, I'd want to cum in her sweet mouth but for the sake of science, I should mount and fuck her. What I do for science."

"That's good Mrs. E. Come up here onto your back. Let's have some more fun."

She scurries up eagerly and says politely, "Thanks so much Edward." Her mother taught her good manners.

She lays with her legs spread flat and wide. I roll onto her with my weight on my knees and elbows. Her legs wrap around my ass. She doesn't want me escaping without getting a solid fucking.

She hugs my chest to her firm breasts. Before I can locate her love opening with my dick-head she whispers in my ear, "Is it okay if I call you Hank as we make love? I had a sexy fling with a man called that a few years ago. I hope you don't mind."

No skin off my nose. I reply, "Sure Mrs. E., whatever turns you on." She gives me a hug and a kiss on my shoulder in appreciation.

She has enough experience in missionary style to shift her hips so my dick is perfectly placed for entry. Just as with my SX69 harem women, her pussy is very lubricated with her vaginal juices. Her pussy is snug but my dick slides in balls deep exquisitely.

She moans, "Oh Hank, yes, make love to me. I've missed you so much."

Her two hands grip my butt-cheeks and her hips buck against mine. This lady is in heat. I return the thrust and she squeals in pleasure.

"Fuck yes, Hank. Do me. Just like you fucked me in the backseat of my car. Yes, hard, just like that."

Our hips get into a solid rhythm. Her horny talk is making my lust-meter hit the red zone. I'm grunting as she pants loudly. We are like two lust-crazed animals in an instinctual sex bubble.

I pound my junk into her. She's screaming for Hank to fuck her harder. I give her everything I've got.

I start cumming a massive orgasm when she roars full blast in my ear that she's exploding too, then screams Hank's name as she cums. The sheer volume of her voice scares the shit out of me. As I cum my load deep inside her, my cock is twitching in spasms like normal but her pussy was fluttering like nothing I've felt before. That female Viagara has an incredible effect physically as well as mentally. She holds me tight for several minutes until her vagina quells down. I roll off her. We are both covered in sweat and panting from our efforts.

Exhausted, she mumbles some words I can't make out and then she falls deeply asleep. I get up, put on my clothes and exit the experiment staged rooms. My girls, each in turn, give me a hug and thank me for doing so well in their first drug trial. Dr. Frohlich is very pleased with the subject's responsiveness to the drug.

I volunteer to give my observations of the trial session but Dr. Frohlich says it isn't necessary. Her team of scientists, my wonderful, sexy harem, have been objectively observing the proceedings. Dr. Frohlich says that my subjective observations would be scientifically not objective and hence unreliable.

I see Keith MacLean at the end of a hallway. Dr. Frohlich tells me he will be the surrogate for the next trial that will be starting shortly.

Stay tuned for more trials with women who are test subjects for 'Viagra for Women.'

12