Sybian Engineer 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her breathing become more rapid and her hand move more franticly under mine as her hips began to wriggle and thrust. Without breaking contact I shuffled my knees nearer her thighs. I began licking and kissing my way down to join my fingers while moving my legs between hers.

As I cupped her bum and lifted her to my mouth, she splayed her legs wide. I chased her fingers round her clit, tickling and teasing it with my tongue. Then let it wander tween her lips as I sucked them in, stroking furiously as she squealed.

I found the clit again and this time she yielded, my lips took it and my teeth gave it a little tweak. She was pushing her hips into me, as my tongue played over her clit, my cum soaked fingers still massaging her slick velvety lips. I could feel the pulse racing under my thumb on her thigh, when her back arched and she uttered a long drawn out 'Oh'.

I reached to the side and took the baby oil, pouring a dribble down my dick. She was wet enough down there, I could feel that as I continued to massage her plump lips, keeping her excited while I oiled my dick.

I moved up, weight on one elbow and guided my tool to her pussy, letting it rub the clit a few times before finding the hole. The head slid in easily. I bent forward and kissed her nose, then drew my tool back and pushed slowly till it was all the way home.

Her arms went round my chest and over my back as she pulled me to her. My hips began a slow steady stroke. She was gripping me hard, her fingernails digging into my shoulder blades, her breathing ragged enough that her cries were muted. Her hips thrust into mine throwing the rhythm out. Her first orgasm with a real dick was coming. I sped up, my balls slapping on her cheeks.

"Ahh... ahh...," she couldn't speak till she caught her breath. I'd felt the waves of pleasure course through her, her vagina was still contracting with the ripples gripping my cock. I moved my hips again, pushing deeply, letting her take me to mine

Her second orgasm was stronger than her first; she bit into my shoulder, hard enough that she drew blood. When her pleasure-wracked shudders subsided she lay gasping and holding me tight.

She stretched up, pulling me down to kiss her. I pulled in my hands and let my elbows slip a little, she bore more of my weight but she could cuddle and kiss better.

"I love you," she whispered, then kissed me on the cheek.

By the time she was recovered I could feel my cock slipping from her. Slowly shrinking back till it plopped out.

"Oh, it's gone," she whimpered.

I rolled to the side, holding her to me and taking her from the wetness to lie on top of me.

"It'll come back for another turn later," I reassured her, squeezing her tight against me.

She shivered, kissed me, and whispered. "I hope so, you're much better than any machine."

We made love again that night, after a midnight snack downstairs and a shared bottle of wine to celebrate our firsts.

When we woke we made love again, morning breath kissing, sweaty crotches and all. She rode on top of me, and declared it ten times better than the Sybian.

I took my leave, with much kissing and a promise that I'd see her Monday night. I had my mother to visit, the first time I'd changed the day since she'd been admitted.

My Monday night visit held a surprise. Daddy's car was parked in the drive; I parked behind it and walked the few extra steps to the door.

The maid answered the door. "They're in the lounge," she said dourly.

My spirits fell, the gloomy welcome, with Daddy home. I felt like the fly on the edge of the spider's web. I walked to the lounge and knocked the door.

"Come in." It was Daddy's voice.

I peeked round cautiously; both were standing in front of the fire. She rushed forward, taking my hand and gently pulling me into the room.

"I love him and I'm going to marry him!"

He glowered at me, "You don't know anything about him."

"You met his father, you knew him as a child."

"That's different, that was a long time ago."

"Well we've decided," she squeezed my hand tight.

Her father turned and walked out of the room, as she hugged me I heard a car start and drive off.

She released me and stood with her hands on my hips. "My father doesn't think you're good enough, and that you don't have enough money."

It was my turn to laugh; I had more money than he did. It was in a trust fund till I was twenty five, a few years yet.

My chuckles took her attention. "What...? What's so funny?"

"He might remember my father but he doesn't remember my family."

My great grandfather was the Lord Mayor and an alderman. Beside my inheritance from my father, my grandmother doted on me and had an inheritance to pass on. The freehold possession of a large tract of council housing, the lease on which expires in 2025, that's all still in probate, and will make me doubly rich and important.

I've never really wanted it to much before now, I'd become a social liberal during uni, and I lived within my means on my salary.

A fleeting remembrance of 'marriage' slipped through my mind.

"What's this about us getting married?"

"Oh, well, I had to convince him we were really serious. He knew you stayed over the weekend."

"Will you marry me?" I asked.

"Yes, I plan to."

"Good then its official."

She lunged forward and kissed me; over her shoulder I guided her backward onto the sofa. As we got there I swung around and sat, pulling her after me till we both lay down on it.

"So you really want to marry me?"

"Yes, I've told you. I've fallen in love with you."

"Oh, and I love you too."

She snuggled close, kissing around my face. I felt her lips brushing the light stubble of a day's growth.

The reality of what just happened became clearer; this giggling gorgeous girl beside me would be the mother of my children. This Mrs. Roger Rabbit, my hunny bunny was playing for keeps.

I moved up, weight on one elbow and guided my tool to her pussy, letting it rub the clit a few times before finding the hole. The head slid in easily. I bent forward and kissed her nose, then drew my tool back and pushed slowly till it was all the way home.

Her arms went round my chest and over my back as she pulled me to her. My hips began a slow steady stroke. She was gripping me hard, her fingernails digging into my shoulder blades, her breathing ragged enough that her cries were muted. Her hips thrust into mine throwing the rhythm out. Her first orgasm with a real dick was coming. I sped up, my balls slapping on her cheeks.

"Ahh... ahh...," she couldn't speak till she caught her breath. I felt the waves of pleasure course through her. Her vagina was still contracting with the ripples gripping my cock. I moved my hips again, pushing deeply, letting her contractions take me closer to mine.

I quickened the pace as she arched her back to meet my thrusts. She wrapped her legs about my hips, encouraging me to go even deeper. Then my cock found her g-spot. Her second orgasm was stronger than her first; she bit into my shoulder, hard enough that she drew blood. When she bit me, I cried out her name and began filling her pussy until my cum dripped out. It seemed as if I wasn't going to stop filling her. The mix of our juices seemed to be flowing out like a small rivulet.

When her pleasure-wracked shudders subsided she lay gasping and holding me tight. She stretched up, pulling me down to kiss her. Staying inside her, I pulled onto my forearms, having her bear more of my weight. Yet she could cuddle and kiss more easily.

"I love you," she whispered, then kissed me on the cheek. I kissed her hair, her eyes, her entire face. We snuggled against each other as we continued to float back to earth. Our breathing slowed as we intermingled gentle kisses and sighs. By the time she was recovered, I could feel my cock slipping from her, slowly shrinking back till it plopped out.

12