All Comments on 'Sydney's Descent Ch. 08-09'

by kajkelli

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sydneys trials

poor Sydney she just cant stay out of trouble, looks like she will definitely expand her horizons today.

love the story, love the introduction of a new mistress.

keep going you are doing great with this story line.

jleetechiejleetechieover 3 years ago
Didn't see that coming

Master is away, the sluts will play, eh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A new mistress

Now a lesbian mistress. Sydney keeps getting deeper and deeper into submission. Will Nicole develop a dominant side and enjoy her power over Sydney? Love the story keep writing.

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyover 3 years ago
Surprise

Surprised by Nicole. I wonder if she will play a bigger part. Excellent writing, as always.

VividehavVividehavover 3 years ago

There's some really good writing in this chapter but to be honest I couldn't really get past your use of the term 'Asian savage' early on. It's kinda racist, and detracts from the effectiveness of the rest of your writing.

kajkellikajkelliover 3 years agoAuthor
Sorry if...

Sorry, Sir, if I offended you. Maybe there is a connotation I do not realize. Perhaps Asian barbarian would have been better? The implication was that Sydney was looking at herself as never before, and the look was one that shocked her.

erins_Whoreerins_Whoreabout 3 years ago
Racist?

Ahhh, yes, the old racist trope of the Asian barbarian. .... Ummm, said no one ever. 😆

I wouldn't worry about that dude being offended - some people just want a reason to be offended

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkajkelli@kajkelli
I should have been born under the three moons of Gor. Since I was not, I have to make the best of it with my fantasies in story form.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES