All Comments on 'Sydney's Descent Ch. 12'

by kajkelli

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sizzling

You are quite the little wench, kajira. I expected to be returned to your Master's lair, and now we have to wait again. Excellent reluctant and noncon scenes.

jleetechiejleetechieabout 3 years ago
Now or never

Curiosity may be unbecoming to a kajira, but not to me. Another superior chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Rape is never attractive.

And it never ends well for the victim.

I get that this is a story and you will want a “happy” ending to please your followers. After all, no one wants to be the villain and only the truly depraved could masturbate to a young woman’s torment...but that is how it should end. In pain and death and if your readers can’t handle their own disgustingness, then maybe they should be reading something else.

Rape, torture and death. This is her fate, or should be if you’re brave enough to write the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So dark and so well done!

Excruciatingly tragic, deftly crafted, exquisitely erotic. Enthralling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
more trials for poor sydney

love this chapter the training of Sydney accelerates and she is finally accepting her situation. awaiting how she will lose her virginity, will it be auctioned off or takes by master or one of the mistresses or someone else. keep writing very entertaining and you have lots of flexibility with this story line so keep at it. don't hesitate to throw in some humor and some plot twists.

kajkellikajkelliabout 3 years agoAuthor
The End

I want to thank everyone for their support, but it is clear that my fantasy is not popular with many and the scores are dropping. I think this is a good place to stop, with Sydney at the door of Master. No one will ever know what actually happened, and can make up their own fantasy. In fact, he was not going to rape her nor kill her like the previous anonymous comment said. I do not like this anonymous feature and I realize that all it takes is one 1 to kill a score. Yet after each post, there is typically one very negative comment that generally disagrees with the nonconsensual aspect of my fantasy in the nonconsensual category.

damnnearmissdamnnearmissabout 3 years ago

Hi Kajkelli

I have just fallen over this story and find it very well written. I know that the Anonymous comments are troll comments. You will never get a good response in her from the trolls but ignore those comments and read the ones that give feedback.

I understand that you have lost som of you mojo, but please keep writing, it is very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why stop now?

Dear Kajkelli, it is such a pitty, you tempted to stop this story, just as you are on a role.. Don't let the critics or the ratings stop you. The ratings will bump up in time, it's just a grat story. The critics who can't handle noncon stories are trolls or morons, this is a fantasy, nothing more, nothing less..

I am even tempted to continue the story myself so much potential, but it wouldn't do justice to your story. I can send you ideas if you want. Hopefully you'll find the courage and inspiration to continue.

To not be anonymous, regards Matt

kajkellikajkelliabout 3 years agoAuthor
To Matt

Send me a message via Contact with your email and i will have a surprise for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sad if one "1 rating" persuades were You to stop publishing here ...

EZUpperEZUpperabout 3 years ago
I appreciated your work

I'm disappointed if this really is the end. It's unfortunate that people can't separate fantasy from reality and demand your content suit their morals when they came here in the first place. I hope the negativity that has been sent your way doesn't disrupt your passion because I think your writing, particularly your dialogue, is engrossing. I hope that you find a place to continue writing your content that doesn't take away from your enjoyment of creating it. Remember it is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the person stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the one who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds.

erins_Whoreerins_Whoreabout 3 years ago
Don't give up!

Don't listen to the negative comment folks. This story is pretty extreme for my personal tastes, but it is so well written that I've read and enjoyed all of it! Good work!

WasteMgmtWasteMgmtabout 3 years ago
Don't bother with the moral high ground folk

This story is game compared to many on this site and certainly a ton of stories elsewhere on the internet. You're doing great, write what you want. The salty folk have zero value, so don't give any to them, ez pz.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
more sydney

waiting for more Sydney, forget the negative comments, keep writing you are doing very nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

love this stony keep writing don't stop there is a lot left in this plot for you to develop forge the negative comments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Keep writing! I want to know what happens to Sydney!

RockyHandsome2704RockyHandsome2704about 3 years ago

If you have written the rest of the series and have not posted , can you get it available for me to read somewhere ? It's very good and I want to read more of it .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope you continue this story. It's very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hi!

I just wanted to drop a little comment here to say that I really love this fantasy story :) I just voted 5 stars.

I really hope we will be able to read more of Sydney's Descent someday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please continue. This is my favorite story.

TXflyboyTXflyboyover 2 years ago

Outstanding story. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

more sidney forget the trolls you have a great story here.

cradulichcradulichover 2 years ago

Great story. Hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ping! Sidney's getting cold out there. Let her back in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Plssss continue! Her virginity still hasn't been taken!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkajkelli@kajkelli
I should have been born under the three moons of Gor. Since I was not, I have to make the best of it with my fantasies in story form.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES