Sydney's Home Invasion Ch. 06

Story Info
Sydney learns to obey.
1.4k words
4.53
17.8k
7

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SYDNEY LEARNS TO FEAST

Javi had just finished feeling the last spurt of cum shoot from the tip of his cock to bathe Shani's cunt. Now he pulled out and forced the girl's hand to cover her snatch even as he pushed Max's head away.

"Don't let any of my cum slip out, black slut. Mount the white bitch's face NOW and make her drink the cum from your pussy. Then make her lick your pussy too. Do it!"

Dazed and appalled but afraid to refuse, Shani awkwardly climbed over toward Sydney and straddled the girl's face. Her pussy descended toward her boyfriend's sister's mouth.

"No, Shani, what are you doing? Don't. D--" The girl's protests became muffled as Shani removed her hand from her pussy and pressed her cum-soaked snatch against Sydney's lips. The girl clamped her mouth shut though, refusing to swallow the vile cum of their captor.

"Did she swallow, cunt? Is she licking pussy yet?" Javi growled, clearly sensing a lack of progress.

"No... no, Master," Shani said, remembering what Javi had said earlier, what he'd insisted she call him.

Now, his face twisted with displeasure, Javi slammed the open palm of his hand right across Sydney's sex. The girl flailed and squealed as he slapped her pussy again and again. Loud smacks filled the room, the sound of that palm striking flesh.

"You better swallow that cum and start licking black pussy, bitch. I mean it," Javi barked.

Moments later, Sydney swallowed the cum trickling from Shani's labia. Then she was feverishly lapping at the girl's cunt, her tongue tender, loving, and caressing as Shani sat on her face. Not long after, Shani had a to stifle the urge to moan, her breasts aching with fresh arousal. Appalling as it was, Shani had to admit that she loved the feel of that tongue against her clitoris... her boyfriend's sister knew how to lick pussy.

"Keep showing that pussy some love, white bitch. And you, black cunt, keep riding her face until someone tells you otherwise."

Shani looked at their captor with a dazed look of lust in her eyes, feeling like a terrible person. "Yes, Master."

Meanwhile, Max lay on his side on the bed, his disbelieving eyes only adding to his sense of despair. He watched as the two women he cared about most in the world were degraded in ways he could never have imagined. He stared at his sister, her ass still gaping and cum-soaked. He stared at Shani's ass cheeks sliding gently back and forth in time to her grinding as she forced Sydney to continue her cunt-slurping duties.

'Babe, I'm so sorry,' Shani thought. 'I truly am a terrible person.' But she had no choice, she decided. She surrendered to the requirements of their ordeal. The girl decided to do what she had to in order to survive... and right now that meant obeying. And who knew, the more enthusiastically she obeyed, maybe the sooner these psychos might let them go...

So now Shani was leaning backward, thrusting her snatch harder against Sydney's face. The startled brunette licked, slurped, and sucked fervently on that black pussy as if her life depended on it -- and who knew, perhaps it just might.

Javi had now grabbed his gun and pulled Shay and Lamar aside. He looked at them sternly. His brisk tone said that they had had their fun, and now it was time to return to business.

"OK, listen up. Playtime is fucking OVER. You two were supposed to do a simple job: get in and get out with electronics, jewelry, and anything else portable of value. You know our Jefe doesn't suffer fools, traitors, or incompetence." He eyed Shay especially now. "So, here's the deal. Let the black cunt keep face-sitting until she comes in her friend's face. Then I want you to tie all three of them good and tight to the bed, gag them, and then come help me finish going through the house. We take only what we can carry. I've got four duffel bags downstairs. Got it?"

Shay and Lamar nodded slowly. Javi put his clothes back on and left the room.

Within the next five minutes, they noticed a marked difference in Shani's humping. Her ass cheeks moved at a faster pace, sliding urgently as her pussy nudged firmly against Sydney's tongue. Sydney could taste the tang of Shani's sex as the fluids of her brother's girlfriend gradually grew from a trickle to a flood. Sydney sucked on that pearled nub of bliss, capturing Shani's clit between her tongue and teeth to give it the perfect tug, applying the perfect pressure, to send the black girl into a euphoria like no other.

"Ooooh Sydney, forgive me!" Shani cooed, her cunt juices flowing, soaking Sydney's nose and mouth, bathing her tongue with her scent and her sweetness. She convulsed on top of Sydney as the orgasm seemed to cleave right through her very soul. Gripping the bed's headboard with both hands, the black girl flooded Sydney's face, throttling her and humping hard as she gushed with an embarrassing squeal.

"AAAAAYYYYY!"

"That's enough, slut. Time to put you to bed," Lamar growled. The black girl was still shivering, her nipples erect, dazed from the throes of climax. She didn't resist as they pulled her away. He and Shay proceeded to tie the now docile girl to the bed face up with her wrists bound to the headboard beside Sydney using torn up clothing as makeshift rope. Next they stuffed two makeshift gags into the girls' mouths and tied them tightly to each girl's face.

"UUUUU!!!!" Shani and Sydney both groaned.

"Guess that means those gags are tight enough for you bitches," Lamar gloated, slapping each of the girl's tits just so he could watch them jiggle.

They then took Max. Cutting away the zip tie, they forced him to kneel. He struggled, but Lamar punched him a few times, and that seemed to take the fight out of him. Barely conscious, Max let the two gangbangers hogtie him, his wrists and ankles bound together so painfully tight. The strain of being stretched taut like that made his shoulder muscles hurt. He groaned as Lamar pressed his face against Shani's snatch.

"Lick that pussy. Let's see if you can do as good a job as your sister," Lamar taunted. "And you better keep licking that pussy until I tell you to stop. I'll come back and check on you, see if my video shows you behaving, and it better show nothing but cunt-slurping the whole time or I'm going to make you pay, white boy. Got it?" As he said this, Lamar propped up his smartphone on the dresser, aimed it at the bed, and pressed 'record.'

As if in answer, Max began nibbling on Shani's folds. His tongue flicked against her nerve bundle, lapping gently against his girlfriend's sex. Shani's abdominal muscles tightened as a new buildup of pleasure began.

'Oh god, Max. No!' Shani thought, but she closed her eyes and focused on the sensations in her pussy now. His tongue felt like a soothing balm to her ravished folds after the horror of her rape.

Lamar gave Shay a pat on the shoulder even as Shay glanced over to look into Sydney's eyes one more time, tossing her one last expression of unspoken regret. But Shay stopped him as they turned to leave.

"What the hell, Lamar? We were supposed to gag all three of them, and I'm not sure it's a good idea to leave your phone here."

"I'll come back to grab it before we go," Lamar insisted. "Besides, I want a hot video to remember tonight by, so if I want to video a cunt-slurping farewell show, let me have my fun."

Shay glared at him, but Lamar knew who had all the seniority and the power between them. He punched Shay in the shoulder and jerked his chin toward the exit.

"Let's go, Bro. Come on!" The two gangbangers quickly threw their clothes back on.

Yet even as he let Lamar drag him out of Sydney's bedroom, Shay felt like something wasn't quite right. Leaving the three teens tied to the bed... he knew that Javi had to have something else in mind before the night was through. There was no way he would just leave them, not after what had happened, not after what their captives had seen.

A sudden realization made Shay's stomach drop too. Shay and Lamar had been wearing masks, but the three teens had all seen Javier's face. They could all identify him. And that meant one thing and one thing only.

Sydney, her brother, and the black girl were nothing to Javi now except loose ends.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

To Be Continued...