Sydney's Home Invasion Ch. 05

Story Info
Shani and Sydney’s ordeal intensifies.
2.2k words
4.46
15.9k
12

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SHANI'S ORDEAL BEGINS

He slid her onto the bed on her side and climbed in after her. Wasting little time, the ex-con lined up his shaft with the labia of Shani's shaved cunt and began to nudge himself inside.

"Please be gentle," Shani begged. She felt his muscled chest like a wall of steel against her back as he controlled her. She felt him reach around, cupping her left breast with one hand. The first few inches of his cock now slipped inside her. The black girl felt a frisson of sensation slam through her now as he began to move, fucking her, spooning her. Shani gripped the bed sheets with one hand, biting her bottom lip. Her gaze now met Sydney's.

Sydney had turned toward her, but the girl's face was unreadable as Max's tongue continued to ply her sex.

"Javi, I think he's done. This white bitch's cunt is clean as a whistle."

"Good," Javi grunted. "Then bring him up here. He can suck my balls while he watches me rape his girl. I'll give him an up-close and personal demonstration of how to fuck a woman properly."

Max looked like he wanted to die as Lamar forced him to crawl awkwardly onto the bed. Soon he was staring miserably at the sight in front of him -- the big ex-convict's shaft fully sheathed in his girlfriend's pussy, Javi's testicles jostling in time to his thrusts.

"I want to feel that tongue on my balls, bitch boy. Come on!" Javi growled. He reached around, grabbed the handgun, and brought it to bear. He pressed it to Shani's face even as he kept fucking her. The girl could only lay there, her breasts shaking, her cunt feeling the intoxicating sensations from the friction of that cock pumping inside her. There was a look of raw lust on Shani's face despite the barrel of the gun pressed to her cheek. Perhaps it was the understanding that the horrific gesture was clearly made to control Max, to make him do exactly what Javi wanted, and that Shani sensed that he would never pull the trigger - that combined with the bliss erupting through her cunt's nerve endings - which kept Shani content to lie there and get fucked, to lose herself in the hedonism of pleasure rather than acknowledge the danger and depravity of her situation.

"You liking this big cock, slut? Hm??"

"Y-yes," Shani hissed.

"Call me 'Master' and tell me again, bitch. Spell it out! And look at your boyfriend while you do!"

Shani stared into her boyfriend's eyes, hating herself but saying the words all the same.

"Master, I... I'm liking this big cock."

"You're liking this big cock WHERE now, slut? I said to spell it out!" Javi pressed the gun harder against her cheek as her body jostled in time to his penetrations.

"In my pussy," Shani groaned. "I like your big cock in my pussy, Master," she wailed, suddenly unsure whether he would really pull that trigger or not.

By now, Max had already surrendered the last of his dignity. He lapped dutifully at the ball sac of his girlfriend's rapist. His tongue slid along the wrinkled folds housing the massive reservoir of sperm which would soon be spewing deep inside his girlfriend's cunt. Keeping one hand groping Shani's tits, the other threatening her with the pistol pressed to her face, Javi found himself in heaven... well, not quite.

"I said SUCK them, bitch boy. Don't just lick."

He felt Max now sucking one of his testicles, then the other. The teen was wise enough to alternate between the two. Javi sighed with satisfaction and proceeded to fuck Shani even harder.

As if it was completely normal to be having a conversation while raping a beautiful girl and having a young man suck on his balls, Javi now said to Lamar, "So what was the deal with you and Shay when I got here? What the fuck were you two fighting about?"

Lamar explained and Shay knew he was in trouble.

Javi grunted after Lamar had finished his tale. "Is that so?" He turned to Shay. "You gotta make up for being such a pussy, Shay. You can start by fucking that white bitch right in her ass. I mean it. Right now."

Shay blanched, hating the idea. And yet, watching Javi fuck the black girl and watching Lamar take Sydney had triggered something, like an incredible if guilty turn-on, somewhere deep in some primal corner of his brain.

And Shay knew he couldn't say no. He had already made an enemy out of Lamar, and he couldn't afford to alienate someone even higher up on the food chain in the gang. So Shay approached Sydney. The brunette looked up at him with puppy-dog eyes, pleading him not to do this.

"Please..." she whispered, her tone imploring in ways her eyes couldn't.

"I'm sorry," Shay muttered. He grabbed her legs, raising them up, and spit into her puckered opening with several big globs of saliva. He let the saliva sink into her rectum, spitting some more. He kept on spitting, hoping it would be enough lube. Then he spit on his fingers and rubbed the spit copiously up and down his shaft until the entire length sported a glistening sheen.

Easing his cock-head toward her anal opening, Shay very, ever so gingerly, began to press into her virgin asshole.

"Please stop!" Sydney wailed. "NO! Oh god, it hurts. It hurts so bad. Please!"

Shay paused. He had an idea. He slid off the bed and returned a short time later. He had gone off to rummage through the dresser drawers in the master bedroom and found a vial of oil. Apparently the girl's parents had a kinky side to them... lucky for her. Now, sliding back onto the bed, he poured some of the oil into the girl's anal cavity. Then he poured some onto his cock. Covered in lube now, Shay eased his cock into her ass once more. This time he felt the unbearable tightness of her anal sleeve as he pushed inside her.

Sydney was panting hard, her body tensed up.

"Oh god! Please be gentle. Ooohhhhh!!!! Oh fuck!" she squealed as he overpowered her sphincter muscle, plunging inside her ass. The beautiful brunette's face contorted in a hundred different ways as Shay began to pump inside her ass. The copious lubricant coating his shaft and her anal cavity helped, but even so he had to be gentle. He plunged into her with steady strokes, careful not to give her any anal tears.

The slender brunette looked up at him and behind her eyes he could sense a million desperate pleas. Pain bloomed in her asshole, relieved only a little bit at first, then a little more as a teasing flash of pleasure slithered through her each time he pulled out.

"You call that an ass-fuck? I want you to really pound it into her, Shay. Come on. You have a lot to make up for," Javi warned.

Lamar stood back enjoying the show, relishing the fact that his disobedient subordinate was finally being forced to act like a real man.

"I'm sorry," Shay whispered. "I'm so sorry," Shay repeated. But now he grasped Sydney by the hips and swept forward with a hard, ruthless plunge. Sydney felt her ass stretching to accommodate the pulverizing thrusts of that merciless cock. Shay fucked her like she had never been fucked in her life -- her ass feeling a sense of fullness that now drove her crazy.

Oh god, she was so tight. That was all Shay could think as he watched his shaft vanish inside her butthole, his oily shaft slamming to the hilt until only his balls were visible. To help her, he reached down and rubbed her clit while he ass-raped her, giving her pleasure to alleviate the intense discomfort.

And, amazingly, it began to work.

Sydney began to feel the strangest barrage of sensations. A truly bizarre cornucopia of sensations, pleasure mixing and morphing the pain into something else -- into just sheer, intense stimulation building upward and upward. Her face felt hot. Her entire body felt like someone had filled it with gasoline and lit a match. The college girl's nipples stood out, erect and aroused as she felt Shay's tender fingertips gliding against her clitoris, his cock raping her ass -- two sensations diametrically opposed yet somehow combining, melding together to create something that lifted her toward ecstasy.

"Uuuuu!!!!! Oh god!" Sydney moaned. 'Oh god... this actually feels good,' she thought, her shame deepening to new levels of despair. How was this possible? Was a man really shoving a cock in her ass and somehow giving her pleasure? Everything she knew about sex told her that this was wrong, but she had always been sheltered. Their parents had never taught her or her brother anything about sex.

Whatever she'd wanted to find out about sex, Sydney had had to find out on her own. But never, ever in a million years did she expect she would have her horizons expanded in such a horrific way. The gorgeous brunette's body shook, her muscles clenched up as Shay drove into her asshole again and again.

"Try to loosen up your ass for me, baby. It's OK," he soothed.

Sydney did as he asked, her body singing with unexpected pleasure. 'Oh god, he's going to make me come,' the brunette thought with a sickening feeling.

Shay looked at her tenderly even as he reamed her ass.

'I don't have a choice,' he thought, 'just try to give her what pleasure you can.' He rubbed her throbbing clitoris with his fingers and continued to pummel her asshole.

Sydney's hands clenched up, her chest heaving. She nudged her ass to meet its next appointed reaming, sheathing Shay's shaft with her anal sleeve as if it was always meant to take cock. 'Oh god, oh god, I can't stop it!' was the mantra now slamming through Sydney's overstimulated brain.

"UHHHH!!!!"

'No! Oh god!!!' her mind cried out. And then she felt pleasure rip through her. Shay watched her spasm beneath him. Fluids squirted from Sydney's snatch as she came hard. She squirted so powerfully that Shay's abdomen and pubic area were soon all soaked with her juices. Now Shay closed his eyes and concentrated on not coming as the squeeze of the college girl's anus bombarded his cock, but he kept plowing into her with no sign of stopping.

'At least I gave her pleasure,' he thought. Soon enough it would be his turn.

As for Sydney, she just lay there, aroused yet forlorn. 'I just came with a cock in my ass,' Sydney thought with despair. She had also never felt dirtier, sluttier, and more worthless than she did right now... She stared at Shay's muscular form moving in a constant rhythm, his potent manhood impaling her ass, never feeling more helpless in her entire life. Her wrists, still tied to the headboard, tugged uselessly against their bonds. All she could do was relax her sphincter muscle and accept that raping cock. That was the only control she had over her ordeal right now, and it broke the girl's heart.

Meanwhile, Shani now felt that big 11-incher drilling her pussy from behind at full force. She was now undergoing the most violent spooning possible. Her body kept shaking as Javi fucked her. He'd discarded the gun by now and was gripping both her tits, squeezing those supple cones like his own personal stress balls.

"Please, you're hurting me!" Shani wailed. Her breasts were sensitive, dammit, and the bastard knew it. But he kept squeezing them, enjoying how she responded by clenching up her cunt around his ramming shaft. And her cunt still greedily clung to his cock, her pussy lips seeping with the fluids of her own arousal, the same fluids coating Javi's prodigious manhood as it fucked her deep.

"Aaaahhhh!!! Fuck, you black whore, you're getting close to milking me to a big finish. Now keep sucking those balls, bitch boy. I'm about to come inside your girlfriend," the ex-con groaned.

Max kept up his assigned task. He could smell the pungent juices leaking from his girlfriend's aroused pussy, and it only made things worse. He sucked fervently on Javi's balls, yearning for it all to end.

Then two things happened in quick succession. Javi groaned, his shaft spewing deep inside the naked black teen, erupting with salvo after salvo of hot Latino sperm.

Moments later, the unbearable tightness of Sydney's anal sleeve pulled Shay over the edge too. Shay plunged into the girl's ass and stilled as a plaintive groan of ecstasy tore from his throat, his cock twitching as he painted her bowels with a desperate load of jism.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!!"

Finally spent, Shay felt numb with exhaustion and contentment as he leaned back. His cock slipped out of Sydney's bottom. Staring down, he saw her gaping ass, its webbing slick with oil and cum. Her asshole looked ruined, distended beyond repair, with the tiniest trace of blood joining the trickle of sperm that now leaked out onto the bed sheets.

"Please, no more," Sydney said, gasping, still trying to catch her breath. Her anal webbing trembled, trying to revert to its former tightness as more cum dribbled out. She sagged against the bed. "No more," she begged, closing her eyes.

But Sydney's ordeal was far from over.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

To Be Continued...