All Comments on 'Sylvan Courtyard: 3 Watch Together'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
WrexscarWrexscarabout 1 month ago

That was as far as she cared about, as her hand was back on my cock, her eyes never leaving the sight of her wife getting fucked, watching with Becky not knowing she could see.

Who is Becky?

Other than that great story and now we know the couple are bi and open two more potential interactions. Jane especially will want to even the score. In the game of you've seen mine.

Publius68Publius68about 1 month agoAuthor

Shit. shit shit shit. The perils of too many characters, combined with two many in one sentence. It was Jane of course, not Becky.

lexlogan8lexlogan8about 1 month ago

This may be my new favorite series, though Acting 101 would be hard to top.

You can re-submit to fix 'Becky', I've done that, but it's annoying you can't simply edit it as is. I hate having to reformat all the bolds and italics. I did not notice any other errors.

SweetKing126SweetKing126about 1 month ago

Loving this series!!

lauraburnslauraburnsabout 1 month ago

very well written. love that neither Rhonda nor her spouse are portrayed one dimensionally.

musiccouple9091musiccouple9091about 1 month ago

Great series! Excited to see where this goes.

JimDiamondJimDiamondabout 1 month ago

I gave that a five only because it was an intro to a better story in my imagination. Or rather a memory of a Lez couple using me for revenge sex on the other. Which was a bit funny since it started because the more Butch partner did it to her lipstick partner for flirting with me. Also strange because Butch was clearly wilder and had more orgasms than her more feminine partner. I was happy to help each with their revenge.

KernflakesKernflakesabout 1 month ago

This has been a great new series. Enjoying the hell out of it. Those curtains better not get fixed

AlexFourwaysAlexFourwaysabout 1 month ago

Just a comment that this latest addition doesn't follow the same format* and also you haven't yet put it in a series (I'm sure I wrote this before?) Possibly your series is still awaiting moderation (I had that on one of mine for about two weeks) but being in a series makes finding the next part so much easier. 5⭐.

*I made the same mistake on one of my stories and mentioned it in the moderation comments for the next part. The story went back into pending and emerged a day later with the corrected title and maintained the view, ratings and likes stats. YMMV

albertaboyalbertaboy28 days ago

Enjoying this series as well.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Still a nice premise.

Still well written. Good buildup.

Sex scenes, whether being watched or actively involving the participants still rushed.

Needed more dialog with Rhonda. Is it OK to move on from hand on thigh to hand on pussy? Would she like him to finger her? Can he put his finger inside? All the way? Does her clitoris need attention?

And maybe vice versa.

Sure could have used some attention to her breasts. And maybe her ass.

I expected some mouth-on-cock action, despite her saying she didn't like it or understand it. Or at least the offer of it?

No dialog about his cock? Length? Girth? Cut or uncut? What about his balls?

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. The series set up for it seems gorked, as it has been stuck in moderation hell since the start. Sorry! ————— 3-23-2024 Chapter Two of my new series, Sylvan Courtyard, is now p...