Sylvan Courtyard: 3 Watch Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck it.

I slid my hand up the side of her upper thigh and rested it atop her leg, inches from her crotch as well. The only reaction I received was a light sigh. As Rhonda continued to caress my now aching cock through my pants, I let my hand slide over and down between her legs. She let them spread apart, just a little, as my fingers descended and felt the moist heat between.

We sat like that, casually torturing each other as we watched Jane ride whatsisname.

Then suddenly, he pushed her off of him. They both laughed, and he rose. With a playful shove, he pushed her to her hands and knees on the couch, then moved behind her. Rhonda hissed and her fingers clenched my dick even harder. I let my own fingers press harder against her pants, stroking more earnestly myself.

We had a direct-on view of Jane's face as he pushed back inside her pussy from behind, squeezing her ass as he drove into her. Holy shit.

And Holy Shit.

Rhonda was scrabbling suddenly at the waistband of my shorts, tugging the elastic out and down. Involuntarily, I lifted my hips slightly and found my shorts and underwear bunched up down at mid-thigh. That was as far as she cared about, as her hand was back on my cock, her eyes never leaving the sight of her wife getting fucked, watching with Becky not knowing she could see.

Rhonda's touch on my shaft was electric for me, and my cock throbbed. She had a nice easy grip which felt nice. But she wasn't jacking me off of anything. She was just enjoying the feel of a penis while she watched.

I was jealous suddenly. Not of the guy fucking Jane, but of the fact that Rhonda had her hand on my skin, and I did not have mine on hers.

Fuck it.

I slid my fingers upward from where they caressed her, out to her waistband where I popped the snap of her fly. She only murmured in very quiet approval/acquiescence as I slid down the zipper.

She was wearing fairly substantial, everyday panties under there, but that was fine by me, as they were loose, and it took no effort to slide my hand down into them and the khakis together, my fingers sliding over a perfectly shaved expanse, then down between her legs. She was slickly wet and my middle finger slid effortlessly between her outer labia, brushing briefly over her clit along the way.

And we sat there, watching the now hellacious fucking Jane was receiving. Suddenly I saw Rhonda's wife come, her head yanking upward, eyes closing, and mouth making a huge circle.

Rhonda's grasp on my cock suddenly became a rhythmic stroking, her caresses morphing into an intent handjob. My own middle finger delved deep into her, curling under and stroking the ridged area I found within.

The guy had paused his pounding to let Jane enjoy her orgasm, but now had resumed. I had never examined a guy's face when he was coming, but it was clear this dude was getting there himself. And the way Jane was clearly having trouble grasping reality over there, she was not far from another herself.

I got Rhonda off first, before Jane could come again, and I was momentarily smug about that. Her taut insides spasmed around my finger, and my thumb slid swiftly to her button, ramping up her orgasm with sudden additional stimulation. Her hand was now sliding up and down my cock with nearly desperate speed, and even as she relaxed from her climax, she seemed only to become more focused on what she was doing to me.

Her eyes never left her wife.

The guy came. It was obvious, even though he did not pull out. In fact, he slammed as deeply as he could into Jane and froze there, back arched, as his hips wobbled. He twitched a final small thrust.

Jane came again, and watching her O-face re-emerge sent me over the edge myself. I fountained upward as Rhonda did not slack her pumping grip. In a few moments, my hips and upper thighs, Rhonda's hand, my cock, and my shirt were all spattered with cum.

All four of us collapsed at the same time. Jane and the dude rolled to their sides on the couch and Jane spun to kiss and embrace him. Rhonda and I just slumped back on the loveseat. I left my finger inside her for a bit, just as she continued to gently cradle my sticky cock.

Suddenly, Jane stood up and pulled the monetarily lethargic whatsisname to his feet. Then she led him firmly toward the bedroom. And out of our sight. Jane was obviously not done with him, but she was done in the living room.

"That was some fucking show," Rhonda sighed. Then she turned and looked at me, her thighs squeezing happily together around my hand.

"Yeah..." I breathed. "So, that happened."

We both laughed softly. Rhonda slowly relaxed her thighs, and I slowly extracted my sodden fingers from between her legs.

Then she looked down at her frosted hand, and at my frosted midsection. "Um, clean up in Aisle Seven," she said. "Sorry about the shirt!"

"Does any of that down there look like I am sorry?" I asked in amusement. But it truly was a big mess.

"Let's get inside where I can wash my hand and you can go wash... everything," Rhonda suggested, still shaking her head.

"Yeah," I said, feeling pretty profoundly awkward by now. She slid in through the open slider and I awkwardly waddled after, holding up my shorts and undies just short of my junk. She went to the kitchen sink, and I slipped past her as fast as I could to get to my bedroom. I stripped once there, dropped the clothes in my laundry pile, suddenly resolute on the importance of starting a load before I went to sleep. I washed all around my midsection, as well as my hands.

It was too early to go to bed, even after a release like that, so I threw on fresh shorts and one of my sleep tees. I wondered if Rhonda would still be out there when I came back out.

She was. She was sitting hard against one end of the couch, reading her interrupted Kindle. Looking up as I came back out, she rather hesitantly asked, "Um, is it okay if I just keep reading in here for a while longer? They'll still be at it for a while."

I was hesitant too. It had been one very weird, fairly wonderful, experience. "Uh, sure," I said. With that, I took a deep breath, plopped down on the other end of my much roomier indoor couch, and added, looking at my phone, "The Clash of Clans has been delayed, but it cannot be denied!"

And we sat there for almost another hour, not really talking, just companionably using our devices. I did offer another glass of wine, but Rhonda asked for water instead, and I had some of the same.

Then I heard her phone buzz, and Rhonda read the text. "Well, she has worn him out and sent him on his way! I can head back now," she added, rising. I very briefly appreciated the sight of Rhonda rising...

"She wore him out, or he wore her out?" I asked, risking some banter in our weird holding pattern.

Rhonda winked at me broadly, "According to her text, he's the one heading home exhausted. Which is good for me!" She pursed her lips and bobbed her head side to side, grinning. "Good for her, too. Because after that show we got, I'm going to go home and lick my hot little wife into oblivion, whether she has the energy to respond or not!"

"Rhonda, my friend, you two are weird," I laughed.

"Oh, so being lesbian is weird?"

"Fuck no. That's the most normal thing about you."

"Betcher ass, Straight!" Rhonda laughed, heading for my door. She paused there. "I may be going to have to tell her that we watched," she added quietly.

Awkward again... "Yeah," I said glumly. "I figure that you maybe should. I hope she doesn't hate me, or get icked out.. or anything."

"My little showoff?" Rhonda scoffed affectionately. "She's more likely to just tease you about it."

With that, she was out the door.

Yeah. Let's hope that would be the outcome. But I was going to be cautious around Jane for a while.

For that matter, I was going to be cautious around Rhonda too!

----------

Sylvan Courtyard is certainly crowded, isn't it? Keep your eyes peeled for what comes next... and who.

As always, thank you very much for reading my stuff, and thank you for your likes and kind votes. Most of all, I really do feel like I get paid in comments, so take a minute to tell me what you think!

12