Sylvia’s Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had cum before we even started and I was so sensitive it was unreal. I felt every nerve ending and every millimeter of our sex. My son was all the way on top of me, but he wasn't putting weight on me, he was holding himself up. He was fully in control. I had submitted.

I had fully submitted sexually to my son and as ashamed as I was, it felt right. We were just following our instincts. Millennia of women submitting to sex with a powerful male. It doesn't matter that he's my son.

No, it does. What mother who is being honest with herself doesn't want to sire an alpha male? What woman wouldn't want to make her own perfect man that will one day come back to her, his eyes burning with a lifelong need as he dominates her, strips her naked, makes her cum, fucks her, and owns her? I realized this was beyond right and wrong as I felt my son's powerful, hard cock penetrate me, a little deeper with each thrust. Then the heartbreaking emptiness as he slid his manhood all the way out. Again and again. It was the best feeling in the world to have him inside me as I gripped him tight with my pussy muscles, and the worst emptiness when he withdrew.

He is teasing me. He wants me to beg for it. I wanted to grab his ass when he thrust inside to keep him in me, but he had my hands pinned behind my head with one of his strong arms.

I started bucking my hips, and he started matching me and soon we were just fucking. The world was only cock and cunt, and sweat and skin. The familiar scents of my son and myself were amplified. Sexualized. I bucked.

We were mother and son. Naked. Smashing our sex organs into each other. We were connecting. Intimately, as a man and a woman. No clothes, no guilt, no shame. No. That's wrong. I was ashamed. But that was part of it. It made me vulnerable. It made me wet. David placed his face under my arm and was inhaling deeply as he drove his cock wildly into me. He was getting off on his mommy's smell.

We were being animals. I was profoundly ashamed of my sexuality, of our sexuality, of where our instincts had brought us. But I was in awe of the power of those instincts. The intensity, the emotional volatility, and the sheer joy and pleasure of committing incest with my own child were soul shattering. World changing. I knew I would not be the same person.

David let go of my wrists to better hold himself up. The rhythm of our sex was spinning out of control. I fought to keep my hips in time as I felt raw pleasure growing past my sex and threatening to engulf my whole body. I was going to cum again, I could feel it building. I had nowhere to go. My head was spinning with hormones, ungodly amounts of dopamine and endorphins. I was beyond high. I was having sex with my son.

"You're fucking me.." I moaned. David responded by thrusting harder, faster. "You're fucking me!" I cried. He kept going. I now had use of my hands and I wrapped them around his body. His whole back was covered in sweat. I realized that I was too as I become aware of the feeling of my sweat-soaked, naked skin sliding on the leather couch. I was delirious. I pushed my head back and looked at him.

"David, you're fucking me," I whispered. I could see the strain and determination in my son's face. He really knew how to fuck. I could feel my facial expression morph as my orgasm built. It probably looked very exaggerated, like I was about to cry. I was moaning uncontrollably as I looked at my baby, it was just too intense. I pressed his forehead against mine and closed my eyes, before whimpering incoherently. "Holy shit.. You're gonna make me cum again.. Goddamn it... I'm gonna cum on your dick, baby... What the fuck?? Mommy's cumming on your fucking dick, David.. Jesus Christ..." My voice was breaking as it oscillated from whispers to loud moans. My legs had somehow gotten pushed back and my feet were in the air, and he was hitting my G-spot with every thrust.

I started cumming. I felt my pussy squeezing my son's cock, gripping it like a vice. I inhaled sharply as I felt my cunt squirting on my son's belly. I let out a high pitch whine I wasn't even in control of until I bit into his shoulder right above his chest to stifle it. I didn't want to hurt him, but I couldn't help it. Another, even more powerful orgasm was ripping through my whole body. I was biting down hard. My son moaned. My eyes were closed but all I could see was white light. He kept fucking me faster and faster, as my cunt milked his cock, holding on for dear life. I couldn't believe he hadn't cum yet. My mind was blown. My body went limp. He finally slowed down.

I was completely drenched. My son had broken me. I couldn't catch my breath.

David lazily grabbed my arms and again pinned then behind my head as he kept pumping in and out of me slowly. He leaned down and buried his face under one of my arms and then the other, moaning as he breathed in my scent. He must be a smell person. It seemed like it was getting him off. I hadn't worn deodorant, and I was covered in sweat. My body odor as I grew older was very mild. It wasn't very strong at all. I understood why he loved it because I loved his. I just let him do what he wanted. I was his.

"You still love me, baby?" I asked. David came up for air.

"Mommm.." he groaned breathlessly. "I'm fucking obsessed with you." He leaned in and we shared a passionate kiss. His mouth tasted hot. Young. He tasted like my son. My body knew it. "I love you, Mom," he said between our tongues playing.

"Show me," I pleaded. "Cum for me, baby. I need it." I started thrusting my hips back against him, having recovered slightly from my orgasm. My head still felt like it was floating, jacked up on so much dopamine, oxytocin, and endorphins. "You made me cum so much, I wanna make you cum."

I pushed him back. He was exhausted. So was I. But I wanted to ride him. I wanted to make my son cum like he did for me. I got him to sit normally on the couch while I straddled him. There was sweat and bodily fluids all over the leather seat. I pushed my shaved pussy against the length of David's dick, back and forth. It was still so wet that it just slid right in without us having to use our hands at all. My knees were taking my weight and I leaned forward against my son, offering him my breasts as I rode him. He licked his lips so they were wet, then he started working on my nipples. He sucked on them lightly, teasing them until they got harder. I just felt like I was in heaven as I connected with David. We were naked and having sex. I looked down and my heart swelled with joy as my son latched on to my nipple and sucked on it.

"Mommy's here, baby," I whispered and placed a hand on the back of his head. "Cum for me, David." I was bouncing up and down on his cock slowly. He started bucking his hips, increasing the tempo. We started fucking hard again. It felt so good. I had been sweating so much, all the hair that touched my shoulders was completely wet. Our bodies were just soaked at this point. David held me up by my ass and was pumping into me. We got into a good rhythm but I was starting to get sore and hoping he would cum soon. I hadn't had sex in a long time, and my vagina was not used to fucking like this. As soon as David started to seem like he was getting close, I pushed myself off him and got on my knees in front of him. I sucked his dick hard and worked it over with my hands, mouth and tongue all in one motion. He started to buck. I sped up.

"Mommm," he groaned. I was completely surprised by the force of his seed as it shot out. Then I was surprised that he just kept cumming. Pulse after pulse of his orgasm was flooding my mouth with more cum. I just had to start swallowing. It tasted salty, sweet and familiar. His cum tasted exactly like his dad's. That was a strange thought to have in the moment. "Mommm," David moaned as his orgasm began to subside. I am his Mom, I thought.

I thought about David's father, my husband. What would he think of this?

Your ex- husband. He doesn't get a say, I thought. Still, David was part me and part him. But it was weird to think of it that way because he was his own unique person, very different from both of us. I swallowed David's cum and cleaned his cock slowly with my lips. I gave him some time to come down. His erection barely subsided. It was still mostly hard. He looked dumbstruck.

"David.." I said hesitantly as I finally stood up. He looked up at me. I bit my bottom lip as I surveyed the scene of the living room. My eyes had adjusted to the moonlight and I could pretty much see everything. I could see David's face clearly. "Are you ashamed of me?"

"No," he answered breathlessly. "Mom, no." He stood up. "That was the single best thing I've ever done. You are so fucking beautiful." He took me in his arms and started kissing me, soothing my doubts. He was more than a full head taller then me so he had to bend down to kiss me. Just his size and presence felt reassuring to me. I smiled at him.

"I think that was the best thing I've ever done too." I kissed him. Our sticky, sweaty bodies came together and I felt his half-hard penis rub along my stomach. "My son knows how to fuck," I said mischievously, giggling.

"Mom, you're so beautiful," David said as he caressed my face. "And you're a beautiful person." He kissed my forehead then pulled back to look at me. "Mom, you deserve to have great sex and to have someone meet your needs and make you feel good." He kissed my lips and pulled me tighter into him, our naked bodies swaying together as he continued. "That's all I want, Mom. To be there for you. As a man. You deserve that, Mom. You don't need to be ashamed of that." Tears started forming in my eyes. Whether it was from fear or joy, I couldn't tell. Probably a mix of both. I was just overwhelmed with emotion. "I'm always going to be here for you," David said and I felt his cock hardening again against my belly. "You're a good mother. You deserve to feel good. We can make each other feel good. I love you, don't worry about anyone else. Its time for you to think about what you want." He kissed me passionately. Our tongues swirled together.

"Its hard baby," I said. "I feel like a slut. I've never done anything like that before in my life." I looked up at him, pleading. "That was by far the most intense sex I've ever had." I bit my lower lip. "I want... I want to be your girlfriend." David looked surprised. I wasn't even sure what I meant by that. "Is that fucked up?"

"Not to me," he said as he started to lead us towards the stairs. "Lets go sleep in my room. You can be my girlfriend." He put his arm around my naked body as we walked up the stairs. "But I'm still calling you Mom."

"I am Mom," I said, smiling as I kissed him. I broke off from him and scurried to my bedroom quickly to turn out the lights. The TV at some point had shut itself off. I wonder how long we were fucking? My sense of time was pretty distorted. David had followed me slowly and stood in the doorway. His cock had partially softened and hung heavily in front of him. His chest and torso were perfect. He was strong and muscular but in a kind of natural way, not like some vain body builder who starves themselves for perfect abs. I grabbed my cell phone and glanced at the time. It was a little past midnight.

I left my room and followed David to his. This would be a unique experience. I had never slept in his room. We got into his bed under the covers. It smelled so good in there. I loved the smell of clean sheets. I loved the smell of my son. His hair, his skin, everything. He laid on his back with his arm around me, while I laid on my side, resting my head on his chest and my hand on his stomach. I draped my leg over his. My head was spinning, but I was so exhausted I drifted to sleep quickly.

PART II

It was one of the most memorable and surreal moments of my life to wake up in the morning light as it illuminated my son's bedroom. David was spooning me, and both of us were naked in his bed. It wasn't a dream. It wasn't a fantasy.

This is real.

I silently extricated myself from David's arms and turned over to face him. He was still in a deep sleep. I brought the covers down to our waists. I wanted to look at our bodies. I wanted to be able to just look down and see his cock. I caressed his body- his arms, his chest and stomach. I looked over my son and marveled at what a perfect example of the male form he was. Even if we never had sex again, I would treasure the experience we shared for the rest of my life. But something told me it would happen again. And again. I became so excited and happy at that thought.

I was really no longer that conflicted about it. My love for him was too strong and the sex was too good for me to ever deny him. I wouldn't deny myself either. I laid there and looked at my son's face. I saw in his features both his father and me. I remembered the night he was conceived. How strange it was that as a mother you can bring another life into being. I reflected on his birth and childhood. His father leaving us. I looked down at both of our naked bodies. They were the same exact shade of fair skin, lightly tanned.

My heart swelled with pride at the thought of David wanting me, lusting for me, and then going for it. Making it happen. What a beautiful gift for a son to give his mother.. to make her feel wanted and beautiful. To seduce her, get her naked.. fuck her with his young hard cock..

And make her cum...

I played with the line of hair from his navel to his crotch. The treasure trail. He kept all his pubic hair trimmed short and it was perfect. It was long enough to not be stubbly but soft. It was short enough to look neat and clean but manly. I looked down at my bare pubic area, which I had shaved on a whim. I thought back to David eating me out on the couch downstairs.

Holy shit.. That was so fucking amazing..

I didn't have any doubt or fear anymore. David had told me that he had always wanted me, ever since he was old enough to have those feelings. Attraction. Desire. Lust. I knew he wouldn't change his mind about what we had done.

The only question now was how to make it work, and I knew we could figure that out. This was our little family of two, this was our home. It was no one's business what happened here between us, how we connected and expressed our love. I touched my son's penis and lightly ran my fingers up and down his length before softly cupping his warm balls. The physical sensation brought it to life, and before my very eyes I watched it lengthen and grow. I was mesmerized. I can't say enough how beautiful my son's penis was. The perfect size, shape, and proportions.

God made this from me, and for me. I counted my blessings. The stars had aligned just right in order for my son and I to experience this rare and powerful dimension of love. Most mothers would never orgasm on their son's cock, or taste his cum. Nor should they. But for David and I, it felt right. He wanted me, he came after me, and I felt after everything I'd been through, I deserved this. My fingers glided up and down on my son's beautiful cock and before long it was rock hard.

I couldn't help it. I had to put it in my mouth. I shuffled down and moved the blanket lower, down his thighs. I nudged David so he was lying on his back, still mostly asleep. I lowered my head and started sucking on his dick. My tongue swirled around the head, then up and down the tip, anxiously trying to extract the precum I found to be so delicious. I then felt a hand on my head, pushing my hair back behind my ears and out of my face.

He's awake.

I engulfed his cock slowly all the way down to the base. I felt it hit the back of my throat and I resisted the urge to gag. I sucked as I pulled my head back up, coating my son's dick in saliva. I could taste the sex from last night. My pussy and the scent of man and musk. Mother and son. It was dirty, hot and amazing. I was on my knees, my ass was facing away and I spread my legs to be able to feel the air on my pussy. I was so ridiculously wet. I moved my hands to brace myself up and bobbed just my head up and down on David's cock. He had gathered up all my hair into his fist, pulling it up and pushing me down. I sucked and slurped and swirled my tongue as he guided my head around. It was an amazing feeling, and I reveled in it.

He was letting me be a woman, and I loved it. I went down all the way again, almost gagging on it, before sucking tightly as I worked my way back up. I opened my watery eyes to look at him and he looked back at me for a moment before closing his eyes in pleasure as I continued the blow job.

"Mom.." he moaned softly as I sucked up and down on his penis. The skin was silky soft but his cock and arousal was so hard. It was mind-blowing.

"Mommy.." David whimpered. Hearing him say that sent shock waves through my body and directly to my throbbing clit and my aching, wet pussy. It felt electric. I felt alive in a way I never thought I'd experience again. It was like discovering sex for the first time again. And in a way it was.

I was discovering incest.

Before I could even react, David had pushed me off of him and flipped me on my back and pinned my arms behind my head. My legs were spread for him, and his spit-covered dick probed my wet sex.

"David.." I whimpered and looked in his eyes. I nodded as he stared back and plunged his cock into me.

Mother and son. Man and woman. Pussy and cock. And we just connect. It's love.. Fuck.. Why is that so wrong?

"I love the way you smell, Mom.." he said as he leaned his face into my underarms. "Fuck.." he groaned as he inhaled my scent and began to fuck me.

"It's okay.." I whispered. "It's because I'm your mom, baby.." I closed my eyes and just reveled in the feelings of intimacy and love. I gripped his penis with my pussy muscles and felt ashamed that I had been so thoroughly conquered. My son's balls were slapping against my ass rhythmically as my pussy milked him. I raised this boy and now he's fucking me. It was devastating. But I loved it. He started kissing my shoulders and neck and before long he got to my mouth. I was trying to avoid kissing him at first because I hadn't brushed my teeth, but he stuck his tongue in and I opened my mouth.

We were kissing passionately and my mind was swirling. Every taste, every smell, every sensation was turned up to eleven. My dopamine was surging to all corners of my body.

"David," I said as we broke our kiss. "Baby..." We looked into each others' eyes as we pumped our hot, wet genitals into each other, focusing on the pleasure coming from our sex. I looked at the expression on his face and I wondered what mine looked like. I loved him so much. I could feel my face going into an O face, like I was going to cry. I wanted to cry. I wanted to cum. I need this...

"Cum in me," I said as I looked in my son's eyes. "Can you cum for me?" I pleaded. "Can you cum for mommy, baby.."

He groaned but kept his eyes on me as he sped up. He was fucking me uncontrollably and I could feel the bed actually lift off the floor and inch across the room. We were moaning and looking at each other. I gripped his cock tight with my pussy and felt a huge orgasm coming. Our lower bellies and pubic areas slapped into each other.

"Mom, I'm gonna cum.."

"Cum, baby, its okay," I cried. He let out an animalistic groan and pounded me harder and harder. I could feel my son's dick spasming as it shot load after load, filling me, and it triggered my own orgasm. I started moaning and I matched his volume. The biggest fucking orgasm of my life was soon ripping through me violently and I started spasming. I was seeing stars. I was blacking out. I was wailing so loud as I felt myself just being filled completely with cum. With my son's cum. Holy shit..

1...456789